Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 207
  1. #1
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Itachi's appearance.

    Kishimoto gave Itachi this godlike and invincible appearance duo to his attitude.

    We've seen alot of battles in Naruto by now and we've seen that every character in Naruto atleast once rushed into battle too fast and underrestimated his opponent.

    Itachi has never shown that he underrestimated his opponents and never rushed into battle. He praised his opponents when they did something unexpected, yet stayed calm, focused and analyzed the situation. Itachi ironically enough was the one who said that ''Every strong opponent has its weaknesses'' and ''Every jutsu has a weakness'' the reason to why Kishimoto gave these lines to Itachi is because Itachi had the right attitude. Itachi said that you have to analyze the situation before you act and this is why Itachi was able to end battles in no time without ever showing his real strength because he never intended to kill his ''friends'' as he was one of the good guys. Itachi has also shown us that he is able to use his tools and jutsu's very effectively and has shown us that he was able to use and control his low chakra reserves to the maximum as he was able to keep up with Sasuke (even surprised Sasuke with the fact that Itachi was able to pop out Sasuno'o with no chakra). This too shows how conscious Itachi was with himself and the situation around him. There's a saying that says: ''If you're not stronger, you have to be wiser'' and Itachi has shown us that this is indeed a fact.

    Also Itachi's wisdom and intelligence is unmatched, he has the best quotes in Naruto. Nice examples of Itachi's wisdom are his conversations with Kisame (when they first met in Akatsuki), Naruto and Kabuto.

    People can hate Itachi all they want but for me Itachi has shown that he's able to take on anyone in a 1v1 duo to the fact that he's the right opponent with his intelligence against characters who's raw power are over the top.

    ''Those who are strong become arrogant'' is a quote by Itachi and arrogance leads to being unable to think clearly which leads to making mistakes and these are facts, and making mistakes against someone as calm and observative as Itachi leads to hell.

    Itachi haters gonna hate. Go suck on this thread.

    http://paintheclown.files.wordpress....achi.png?w=500
     
         

  2. #2
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    Posts
    34,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Itachi is just dat ninja.
     
         

  3. #3
    Parrish's Avatar
    Status
    Parrish is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,695
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stigmata
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Are you trying too say he is the strongest in the Manga?
     
         

  4. #4
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Windy City View Post
    Are you trying too say he is the strongest in the Manga?
    Strongest as in raw strength, no. But like i said, Itachi has shown that you can defeat stronger opponents by outbraining them.

    People came up with this: ''If you're not stronger, you have to be wiser'' for a reason.

    And Kishimoto gave Itachi this gift to prove that this quote is indeed a fact.
     
         
    Last edited by ixc; 01-26-2013 at 12:52 PM.

  5. #5
    Member hatake89's Avatar
    Status
    hatake89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    over there eating zombies
    Posts
    983
    Post Thanks / Like
    doing ratchet things with my
    ratchet friends .
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Its cause itachi is boss. That's final.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member
    Status
    The Great Narumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    715
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Kishimoto gave Itachi this godlike and invincible appearance duo to his attitude.

    We've seen alot of battles in Naruto by now and we've seen that every character in Naruto atleast once rushed into battle too fast and underrestimated his opponent.

    Itachi has never shown that he underrestimated his opponents and never rushed into battle. He praised his opponents when they did something unexpected, yet stayed calm, focused and analyzed the situation. Itachi ironically enough was the one who said that ''Every strong opponent has its weaknesses'' and ''Every jutsu has a weakness'' the reason to why Kishimoto gave these lines to Itachi is because Itachi had the right attitude. Itachi said that you have to analyze the situation before you act and this is why Itachi was able to end battles in no time without ever showing his real strength because he never intended to kill his ''friends'' as he was one of the good guys. Itachi has also shown us that he is able to use his tools and jutsu's very effectively and has shown us that he was able to use and control his low chakra reserves to the maximum as he was able to keep up with Sasuke (even surprised Sasuke with the fact that Itachi was able to pop out Sasuno'o with no chakra). This too shows how conscious Itachi was with himself and the situation around him. There's a saying that says: ''If you're not stronger, you have to be wiser'' and Itachi has shown us that this is indeed a fact.

    Also Itachi's wisdom and intelligence is unmatched, he has the best quotes in Naruto. Nice examples of Itachi's wisdom are his conversations with Kisame (when they first met in Akatsuki), Naruto and Kabuto.

    People can hate Itachi all they want but for me Itachi has shown that he's able to take on anyone in a 1v1 duo to the fact that he's the right opponent with his intelligence against characters who's raw power are over the top.

    ''Those who are strong become arrogant'' is a quote by Itachi and arrogance leads to being unable to think clearly which leads to making mistakes and these are facts, and making mistakes against someone as calm and observative as Itachi leads to hell.

    Itachi haters gonna hate. Go suck on this thread.

    http://paintheclown.files.wordpress....achi.png?w=500
    Well what can I say you explained everything precisely.
    You know I sometimes think that Kishi killed Itachi's character on purpose. If he hadn't it would be "Itachi Shippuden" more than Naruto Shippuden. Hence to make sure the HERO remains Hero he killed the Perfect Itachi
    Itachi You are BEST:y
     
         

  7. #7
    Traveler Jukain's Avatar
    Status
    Jukain is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Sure, but I doubt he can defeat the most powerful shinobis like Madara Nagato and what not. but yeah I agree he's bad ass.
     
         

  8. #8
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jukain View Post
    Sure, but I doubt he can defeat the most powerful shinobis like Madara Nagato and what not. but yeah I agree he's bad ass.
    I'm not saying that it would be over the top easy for him to defeat them, mainly duo to his disease that leads to his very low stamina but he was able to use every bit of Chakra he had to the fullest and most effictive way. Given the fact that he had powerfull jutsu's and was a true master in genjutsu and being able to see, observe and react to situations in seconds, he is able to keep up with them.
     
         

  9. #9
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Narumaki View Post
    Well what can I say you explained everything precisely.
    You know I sometimes think that Kishi killed Itachi's character on purpose. If he hadn't it would be "Itachi Shippuden" more than Naruto Shippuden. Hence to make sure the HERO remains Hero he killed the Perfect Itachi
    Itachi You are BEST:y
    Kishimoto never led Itachi down even in death he made sure that Itachi would be praised.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    i wouldnt say all characters in naruto have ran in and underestimated there opponents and to say itachi is the only one not to is pretty dumb
     
         

  11. #11
    Member
    Status
    JBandaa is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    292
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Your Itachi wank is disturbing
     
         

  12. #12
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBandaa View Post
    Your Itachi wank is disturbing
    Well i couldn't care less about your pathetic comments.
     
         

  13. #13
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    i wouldnt say all characters in naruto have ran in and underestimated there opponents and to say itachi is the only one not to is pretty dumb
    Couldn't care.
     
         

  14. #14
    A.V.A ANONYMOUS 182's Avatar
    Status
    ANONYMOUS 182 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    GOd knows where!!!!!!!
    Posts
    988
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blink 182 is my Religion...
    nuff said!!
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Itachi's a Boss!!! ........ This is not a Gross Hyperbole Neither it is an Understatement....This is Plain Truth!!!!
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Couldn't care.
    clearly you do as you replied to me
     
         

  16. #16
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    clearly you do as you replied to me
    Clearly most characters in battle rushed in and underrestimated their opponents. I couldn't care wether i said ALL characters or FEW characters. Fact is that Itachi never did, that's all that matters.
     
         

  17. #17
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Posts
    1,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    To bad that itachi was far from what his appearance was.
     
         

  18. #18
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by enditallsin View Post
    To bad that itachi was far from what his appearance was.
    What do you mean lol.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Clearly most characters in battle rushed in and underrestimated their opponents. I couldn't care wether i said ALL characters or FEW characters. Fact is that Itachi never did, that's all that matters.
    well i was just posting to what i read in your post its not my fault if you meant most or all
     
         

  20. #20
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    well i was just posting to what i read in your post its not my fault if you meant most or all
    Never said it's your fault. But you can't disagree that MOST characters rushed in in one of their battles.
     
         

  21. #21
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    itachi is the only ***** in the manga to have never been serious in a fight.

    or has never really lost a fight.

    He is top 3 toping obito imo.

    at first i thought obito>itachi

    but when i came across that manga page where obito himself said if itachi knew his secerts he would have been dead.

    itachis smarts+susanno+genjutsu+ninjutsu make him one worthy of being named with madara.

    i think hashirama was overated, the manga says that his wife was the main reason why he beat madara+kurma

    because she gain controll of kurmas power similar to the new naruto
    Obito is overrated duo to Kamui, but simple ninja's like Danzo's guards were able to find the basics of Kamui, someone of Itachi's level would find a weakness + he has Kage Bunshins that are able to explode and this would be 1 of the counters that Itachi would use against Obito.

    I totally agree with you on that one.
     
         
    Last edited by ixc; 01-26-2013 at 02:12 PM.

  22. #22
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Never said it's your fault. But you can't disagree that MOST characters rushed in in one of their battles.
    well i cant disagree with that seeing how the title character does it quite a lot.
    and i wasnt disagreeing in the 1st place just thought id make a point
     
         

  23. #23
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    well i cant disagree with that seeing how the title character does it quite a lot.and i wasnt disagreeing in the 1st place just thought id make a point
    Hahaha show me. Because Itachi never rushed without thinking what he was going to do.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,480
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Hahaha show me. Because Itachi never rushed without thinking what he was going to do.
    show you what. never said he did
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Rike Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Rike Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    2,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired ._.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    As long as your not saying itachi >>> madara hashirama Naruto obito kabuto then sure I agree.
     
         

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •