Page 2 of 11 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 207
  1. #21
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by flcl724 View Post
    itachi is the only ***** in the manga to have never been serious in a fight.

    or has never really lost a fight.

    He is top 3 toping obito imo.

    at first i thought obito>itachi

    but when i came across that manga page where obito himself said if itachi knew his secerts he would have been dead.

    itachis smarts+susanno+genjutsu+ninjutsu make him one worthy of being named with madara.

    i think hashirama was overated, the manga says that his wife was the main reason why he beat madara+kurma

    because she gain controll of kurmas power similar to the new naruto
    Obito is overrated duo to Kamui, but simple ninja's like Danzo's guards were able to find the basics of Kamui, someone of Itachi's level would find a weakness + he has Kage Bunshins that are able to explode and this would be 1 of the counters that Itachi would use against Obito.

    I totally agree with you on that one.
     
         
    Last edited by ixc; 01-26-2013 at 03:12 PM.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,509
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Never said it's your fault. But you can't disagree that MOST characters rushed in in one of their battles.
    well i cant disagree with that seeing how the title character does it quite a lot.
    and i wasnt disagreeing in the 1st place just thought id make a point
     
         

  3. #23
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    well i cant disagree with that seeing how the title character does it quite a lot.and i wasnt disagreeing in the 1st place just thought id make a point
    Hahaha show me. Because Itachi never rushed without thinking what he was going to do.
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,509
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Hahaha show me. Because Itachi never rushed without thinking what he was going to do.
    show you what. never said he did
     
         

  5. #25
    Senior Member Rike Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Rike Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    3,021
    Location
    Nowhere
    Tired ._.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    As long as your not saying itachi >>> madara hashirama Naruto obito kabuto then sure I agree.
     
         

  6. #26
    Power_Level_Maximum BladerItachi's Avatar
    Status
    BladerItachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,098
    'I am getting all fired up'
    Like Salamander
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Itachi is the man and literally, I mean every time he talks people around him listen, and I mean everytime. Most of his quotes are just words of a genious, after reading the manga so many times I have noticed that everytime he talks even arrogant and stubborn people like Sasuke listens.... Itachi could change people with just words and that is fact.
    Example: Persuading Naruto not to over exert himself, his friendship quote to Kabuto and many more!!!!
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,085
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Itachi is alright. He isn't great but he is cool.
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,494
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    lol jiraiya>itachi
     
         

  9. #29
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    show you what. never said he did
    Then explain this ''well i cant disagree with that seeing how the title character does it quite a lot''.
     
         

  10. #30
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    lol jiraiya>itachi
    You're just mad because Itachi is far above Jiraiya.
     
         

  11. #31
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by BladerItachi View Post
    Itachi is the man and literally, I mean every time he talks people around him listen, and I mean everytime. Most of his quotes are just words of a genious, after reading the manga so many times I have noticed that everytime he talks even arrogant and stubborn people like Sasuke listens.... Itachi could change people with just words and that is fact.
    Example: Persuading Naruto not to over exert himself, his friendship quote to Kabuto and many more!!!!
    Yes indeed, atleast someone who understands Itachi lol.
     
         

  12. #32
    Senior Member avenged sevenfold's Avatar
    Status
    avenged sevenfold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,552
    Location
    birmingham
    The handsome blue beast of the
    hidden leaf
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    itachi is just plain awesome
     
         

  13. #33
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rike Senju View Post
    As long as your not saying itachi >>> madara hashirama Naruto obito kabuto then sure I agree.
    Obito admitted that he would have been dead had he not keep Kamui a secret.

    Kabuto has already been dealt with by Itachi.

    You're just saying Naruto because of his KM and BM mode but you forget that Itachi is out of Naruto's league when it comes to intelligence, Itachi outbrains Naruto. This is what i ment with being smarter than your enemy if they're stronger than you. Naruto is too clumsy to fight someone as serious as Itachi.
     
         

  14. #34
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,464
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    *look at the username* Can't take this seriously
     
         

  15. #35
    Senior Member Dark Artist's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Artist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,079
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    if it wasn't for Kishimoto itachi will be like any character

    we all know that Kishimoto is a fanboy of sharingan
    he is sharingan dickrider for sure

    itachi sucks glad he dead for the second time

    Kabuto Owned him
    if it wasn't for him being an EDO he will be dead at the start of the battle but stupid dickriders keep ignoring this FACT
     
         

  16. #36
      Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,082
    __
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Obito admitted that he would have been dead had he not keep Kamui a secret.

    Kabuto has already been dealt with by Itachi.

    You're just saying Naruto because of his KM and BM mode but you forget that Itachi is out of Naruto's league when it comes to intelligence, Itachi outbrains Naruto. This is what i ment with being smarter than your enemy if they're stronger than you. Naruto is too clumsy to fight someone as serious as Itachi.
    Well he did keep those secrets so its meaningless



    Itachi admitted he was weaker than Obito a guy he called Pathetic LMAO Nuff said

    Kabuto was dealt with by Itachi AND Sasuke and BM Naruto muderstomps him low diff
     
         
    Last edited by Purpz; 01-26-2013 at 04:03 PM.

  17. #37
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    Well he did keep those secrets so its meaningless



    Itachi admitted he was weaker than Obito a guy he called Pathetic LMAO Nuff said

    Kabuto was dealt with by Itachi AND Sasuke and BM Naruto muderstomps him low diff
    Why do you keep coming up with a poor and lame excuse that's not even true about Itachi saying that he's weaker than Obito. Itachi never said that he needs EMS to become stronger he only said GREATER power, Itachi surpassed Obito at the age of 8 when he mastered the Sharingan lol. Shush please. Naruto has lost in all of their encounters, you didn't even read what i said.

    Itachi is the right character against characters who's raw strength are over the top because Itachi's intelligence and his attitude in both battle situation as in normal situations make him suitable for the job to stomp the arrogance out of them.
     
         

  18. #38
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,509
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Then explain this ''well i cant disagree with that seeing how the title character does it quite a lot''.
    hahahahahaahahaha i meant naruto as in the title character of the story hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahha
     
         

  19. #39
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    if it wasn't for Kishimoto itachi will be like any character

    we all know that Kishimoto is a fanboy of sharingan
    he is sharingan dickrider for sure

    itachi sucks glad he dead for the second time

    Kabuto Owned him
    if it wasn't for him being an EDO he will be dead at the start of the battle but stupid dickriders keep ignoring this FACT
    Sorry but Kabuto disagrees with you. Itachi already knew how he was going to stomp Kabuto, and a mortal Itachi woulnd't let himself get sliced in half by Kabuto lol, those moves by Itachi were only distractions, to make Kabuto think that he was winning, while Itachi was trolling Kabuto to activate Izanami.
     
         

  20. #40
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    hahahahahaahahaha i meant naruto as in the title character of the story hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahha
    I ment the title character of my thread, well atleast we agree on something.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •