Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 207
  1. #26
    Power_Level_Maximum BladerItachi's Avatar
    Status
    BladerItachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,098
    Post Thanks / Like
    'I am getting all fired up'
    Like Salamander
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Itachi is the man and literally, I mean every time he talks people around him listen, and I mean everytime. Most of his quotes are just words of a genious, after reading the manga so many times I have noticed that everytime he talks even arrogant and stubborn people like Sasuke listens.... Itachi could change people with just words and that is fact.
    Example: Persuading Naruto not to over exert himself, his friendship quote to Kabuto and many more!!!!
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At my place.
    Posts
    7,290
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Itachi is alright. He isn't great but he is cool.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    lol jiraiya>itachi
     
         

  4. #29
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    show you what. never said he did
    Then explain this ''well i cant disagree with that seeing how the title character does it quite a lot''.
     
         

  5. #30
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    lol jiraiya>itachi
    You're just mad because Itachi is far above Jiraiya.
     
         

  6. #31
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by BladerItachi View Post
    Itachi is the man and literally, I mean every time he talks people around him listen, and I mean everytime. Most of his quotes are just words of a genious, after reading the manga so many times I have noticed that everytime he talks even arrogant and stubborn people like Sasuke listens.... Itachi could change people with just words and that is fact.
    Example: Persuading Naruto not to over exert himself, his friendship quote to Kabuto and many more!!!!
    Yes indeed, atleast someone who understands Itachi lol.
     
         

  7. #32
    Senior Member avenged sevenfold's Avatar
    Status
    avenged sevenfold is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    birmingham
    Posts
    2,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    The handsome blue beast of the
    hidden leaf
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    itachi is just plain awesome
     
         

  8. #33
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rike Senju View Post
    As long as your not saying itachi >>> madara hashirama Naruto obito kabuto then sure I agree.
    Obito admitted that he would have been dead had he not keep Kamui a secret.

    Kabuto has already been dealt with by Itachi.

    You're just saying Naruto because of his KM and BM mode but you forget that Itachi is out of Naruto's league when it comes to intelligence, Itachi outbrains Naruto. This is what i ment with being smarter than your enemy if they're stronger than you. Naruto is too clumsy to fight someone as serious as Itachi.
     
         

  9. #34
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,840
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    *look at the username* Can't take this seriously
     
         

  10. #35
    Senior Member Dark Artist's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Artist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,915
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    if it wasn't for Kishimoto itachi will be like any character

    we all know that Kishimoto is a fanboy of sharingan
    he is sharingan dickrider for sure

    itachi sucks glad he dead for the second time

    Kabuto Owned him
    if it wasn't for him being an EDO he will be dead at the start of the battle but stupid dickriders keep ignoring this FACT
     
         

  11. #36
    Member Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,666
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P Sheele
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Obito admitted that he would have been dead had he not keep Kamui a secret.

    Kabuto has already been dealt with by Itachi.

    You're just saying Naruto because of his KM and BM mode but you forget that Itachi is out of Naruto's league when it comes to intelligence, Itachi outbrains Naruto. This is what i ment with being smarter than your enemy if they're stronger than you. Naruto is too clumsy to fight someone as serious as Itachi.
    Well he did keep those secrets so its meaningless



    Itachi admitted he was weaker than Obito a guy he called Pathetic LMAO Nuff said

    Kabuto was dealt with by Itachi AND Sasuke and BM Naruto muderstomps him low diff
     
         
    Last edited by Purpz; 01-26-2013 at 03:03 PM.

  12. #37
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    Well he did keep those secrets so its meaningless



    Itachi admitted he was weaker than Obito a guy he called Pathetic LMAO Nuff said

    Kabuto was dealt with by Itachi AND Sasuke and BM Naruto muderstomps him low diff
    Why do you keep coming up with a poor and lame excuse that's not even true about Itachi saying that he's weaker than Obito. Itachi never said that he needs EMS to become stronger he only said GREATER power, Itachi surpassed Obito at the age of 8 when he mastered the Sharingan lol. Shush please. Naruto has lost in all of their encounters, you didn't even read what i said.

    Itachi is the right character against characters who's raw strength are over the top because Itachi's intelligence and his attitude in both battle situation as in normal situations make him suitable for the job to stomp the arrogance out of them.
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Then explain this ''well i cant disagree with that seeing how the title character does it quite a lot''.
    hahahahahaahahaha i meant naruto as in the title character of the story hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahha
     
         

  14. #39
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Artist View Post
    if it wasn't for Kishimoto itachi will be like any character

    we all know that Kishimoto is a fanboy of sharingan
    he is sharingan dickrider for sure

    itachi sucks glad he dead for the second time

    Kabuto Owned him
    if it wasn't for him being an EDO he will be dead at the start of the battle but stupid dickriders keep ignoring this FACT
    Sorry but Kabuto disagrees with you. Itachi already knew how he was going to stomp Kabuto, and a mortal Itachi woulnd't let himself get sliced in half by Kabuto lol, those moves by Itachi were only distractions, to make Kabuto think that he was winning, while Itachi was trolling Kabuto to activate Izanami.
     
         

  15. #40
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    hahahahahaahahaha i meant naruto as in the title character of the story hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahha
    I ment the title character of my thread, well atleast we agree on something.
     
         

  16. #41
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    *look at the username* Can't take this seriously
    You can't take this serious because this fact hurts your little fanboyism towards Minato.
     
         

  17. #42
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,840
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    You can't take this serious because this fact hurts your little fanboyism towards Minato.
    No, it's only that i feel bad for you since your poor vocabulary only knows the name of Itachi(haters, strongest) or Minato(fanboys, weak). I have pity for you because you can't sleep without thinking this way, without posting these typ of craps when we even talk about fictional characters(and even dead btw) who don't even know you exist
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    hahahahahaahahaha i meant naruto as in the title character of the story hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahhahaahahha
    :rofl: This guy is a joke :rofl:
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    You can't take this serious because this fact hurts your little fanboyism towards Minato.
    how does this effect anything to minato when minato and itachi fight in the same way that they analyse there opponents and attacking according
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    No, it's only that i feel bad for you since your poor vocabulary only knows the name of Itachi(haters, strongest) or Minato(fanboys, weak). I have pity for you because you can't sleep without thinking this way, without posting these typ of craps when we even talk about fictional characters(and even dead btw) who don't even know you exist
    :rofl: This guy is a joke :rofl:
    how am i a joke
     
         

  20. #45
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    No, it's only that i feel bad for you since your poor vocabulary only knows the name of Itachi(haters, strongest) or Minato(fanboys, weak). I have pity for you because you can't sleep without thinking this way, without posting these typ of craps when we even talk about fictional characters(and even dead btw) who don't even know you exist
    Well you seem to care alot about these threads, because your hate towards Itachi and Fanboyism towards Minato are clear examples. All i'm doing is just showing that Kishimoto gave Itachi this godlike and invincible appearance because Itachi has the right attitude for this. Your hate for Itachi doesn't even allow your little monkey brains to even try and understand why Itachi is strong and has been given this gift by Kishimoto.
     
         

  21. #46
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    how does this effect anything to minato when minato and itachi fight in the same way that they analyse there opponents and attacking according
    That's none of your buisness? I'm not talking about it effecting Minato i'm saying that it effects him BECAUSE he fans Minato.
     
         

  22. #47
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,840
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    how am i a joke
    Not you Only that i loved the way that you copied that troll :D
    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Well you seem to care alot about these threads, because your hate towards Itachi and Fanboyism towards Minato are clear examples. All i'm doing is just showing that Kishimoto gave Itachi this godlike and invincible appearance because Itachi has the right attitude for this. Your hate for Itachi doesn't even allow your little monkey brains to even try and understand why Itachi is strong and has been given this gift by Kishimoto.
    I only care about these threads when the OP is decent, not in this case where we've a troll. I didn't even mention either the name of Minato or Itachi in my post, yet because of your poor vocabulary you can't say something else than that
     
         
    Last edited by T Bogard; 01-26-2013 at 03:39 PM.

  23. #48
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jukain View Post
    Sure, but I doubt he can defeat the most powerful shinobis like Madara Nagato and what not. but yeah I agree he's bad ass.
    madara no, nagato yes (more or less even)
     
         
    Last edited by VariaBossX; 01-26-2013 at 03:46 PM.

  24. #49
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Not you Only that i loved the way that you copied that troll :D
    I only care about these threads when the OP is decent, not in this case where we've a troll
    ohh i had a feeling but it was under my post :D
     
         

  25. #50
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Not you Only that i loved the way that you copied that troll :D
    I only care about these threads when the OP is decent, not in this case where we've a troll. I didn't even mention either the name of Minato or Itachi in my post, yet because of your poor vocabulary you can't say something else than that
    Uhm how am i trolling when i'm telling the truth, you're just butthurt that's all. But you fan me anyday. And it's not my fault that you do not understand my comments because of your poor working brains.
     
         
    Last edited by ixc; 01-26-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Page 2 of 9 « First 123456 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •