Page 3 of 9 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 207
  1. #51
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    Posts
    4,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Itachi was never portrayed as being God-like. Not a chance.
     
         

  2. #52
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17,962
    Post Thanks / Like
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Uhm how am i trolling when i'm telling the truth, you're just butthurt that's all. But you fan me anyday. And it's not my fault that you do not understand my comments because of your poor working brains.
    The only butthurt here is the one who can't talk about something else than Itachi or Minato in 99% of his posts
     
         

  3. #53
    Member lsgteam's Avatar
    Status
    lsgteam is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    310
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Actually, without Akatsuki robe Itachi looks gay:shrug:
     
         

  4. #54
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Itachi was never portrayed as being God-like. Not a chance.
    This is what i ment with Itachi haters, you clearly did not understand anything.

    Itachi haters gonna hate the fact that Itachi owns.
     
         

  5. #55
    Senior Member Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    How bout no?
    Posts
    10,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    itachi is a true ninja
    your absolutely right about itachi
     
         

  6. #56
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    The only butthurt here is the one who can't talk about something else than Itachi or Minato in 99% of his posts
    What a poor comeback. You still don't understand what i'm saying.
     
         

  7. #57
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by MubiOxx View Post
    Nope, He was , in part1 after he lolstomped Kakashi.
    Hahaha indeed.
     
         

  8. #58
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    OP you have to note something important if you are an Itachi fan.

    Creating numerous threads about your fav character starts to piss people off and they might either troll you or hit you with hard hitting facts. Facts that when many people cannot deny or refute they cling firmly to the hater word instead. That is a trait on nb. When you shatter and step all over a fanboys heart and they know what you say is true because you are brining hard hitting facts they cannot accept it and call you a hater.

    I've seen you cling to the hater tag a lot of time and tbh even though an itachi fan why not refute them rather than resort to this strategy which is basically admitting defeat. Never cling to the hater tag, makes you look like a fanboy who has gotten his heart broken.

    As for itachi yes. He represents many deities ranging from the yatagarasu, to susano and to an extent the karasu tengu.
    His trade mark abilities and techniques are all divine one way or another.

    Also believe this image is what you are looking for.

     
         

  9. #59
    Kira Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Why do you keep coming up with a poor and lame excuse that's not even true about Itachi saying that he's weaker than Obito. Itachi never said that he needs EMS to become stronger he only said GREATER power, Itachi surpassed Obito at the age of 8 when he mastered the Sharingan lol. Shush please. Naruto has lost in all of their encounters, you didn't even read what i said.

    Itachi is the right character against characters who's raw strength are over the top because Itachi's intelligence and his attitude in both battle situation as in normal situations make him suitable for the job to stomp the arrogance out of them.
    Meh what a waste of time talking to someone who is going to ignore what was stated clear as day in the manga, Itachi clearly admitted he was inferior and he needed Sasuke's eyes (Greater Power) to surpass him you can ignore it all you want Kishi > You

    When Itachi was 8 all he had was 3 Tomoe at this time Obito was rocking Kamui, Senju DNA and Mokuton GTFO Itachi was never above Obito

    I know what you said I wasn't replying to that only to your Itachi / Obito, Kabuto and Naruto comparisons. BTW when Itachi did fight someone with more raw power Nagato and Kabuto his Inetelligence was great but he still ended up needing his ass saved.
     
         
    Last edited by Purpz; 01-26-2013 at 04:01 PM.

  10. #60
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    Posts
    4,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by MubiOxx View Post
    Nope, He was , in part1 after he lolstomped Kakashi.
    God-like because he defeated part 1 Kakashi? What kind of pathetic standards are we working with?
     
         

  11. #61
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Wank thread?
     
         

  12. #62
    ▄█▀ ♛ ЖĪ₦Ɠ ŞŦƛƦ₭ ♛ ▄█▀ Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    12,939
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ascended
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Top 10 right there.
     
         

  13. #63
    Member tossmidgetsenpai's Avatar
    Status
    tossmidgetsenpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    209
    Post Thanks / Like
    tossing midgets
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    itachi is a very formidable opponent and zetsu says with the yata mirror and the sword of totsuka itachi's susanoo is pretty much invincible and we see how strong madara's perfect susanoo is so itachi would quite a challenge for many shinobi
     
         

  14. #64
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    Meh what a waste of time talking to someone who is going to ignore what was stated clear as day in the manga, Itachi clearly admitted he was inferior and he needed Sasuke's eyes (Greater Power) to surpass him you can ignore it all you want Kishi > You

    When Itachi was 8 all he had was 3 Tomoe at this time Obito was rocking Kamui, Senju DNA and Mokuton GTFO Itachi was never above Obito

    I know what you said I wasn't replying to that only to your Itachi / Obito, Kabuto and Naruto comparisons. BTW when Itachi did fight someone with more raw power Nagato and Kabuto his Inetelligence was great but he still ended up needing his ass saved.
    Itachi didn't admit **** lol. He only said GREATER power that doesn't mean that he's inferior. Itachi in all ways is superior to Obito.
     
         

  15. #65
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    OP you have to note something important if you are an Itachi fan.

    Creating numerous threads about your fav character starts to piss people off and they might either troll you or hit you with hard hitting facts. Facts that when many people cannot deny or refute they cling firmly to the hater word instead. That is a trait on nb. When you shatter and step all over a fanboys heart and they know what you say is true because you are brining hard hitting facts they cannot accept it and call you a hater.

    I've seen you cling to the hater tag a lot of time and tbh even though an itachi fan why not refute them rather than resort to this strategy which is basically admitting defeat. Never cling to the hater tag, makes you look like a fanboy who has gotten his heart broken.

    As for itachi yes. He represents many deities ranging from the yatagarasu, to susano and to an extent the karasu tengu.
    His trade mark abilities and techniques are all divine one way or another.

    Also believe this image is what you are looking for.

    That's the image that i was looking for, about the hate tag blablabla, well i'm just going with the flow since these kids don't understand how Itachi's character is.
     
         

  16. #66
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    This is all I could think when reading your paragraphs of Itachi wank

    Gayyyyyyyyy
     
         

  17. #67
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    This is all I could think when reading your paragraphs of Itachi wank

    Gayyyyyyyyy
    So you're gay hu? Sad for you.
     
         

  18. #68
    Kira Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi didn't admit **** lol. He only said GREATER power that doesn't mean that he's inferior. Itachi in all ways is superior to Obito.


    It's Stated Clear as day try not to ignore it this time Itachi clearly said today Madara is a pathetic shell of his former self so he is referring to Tobi he then goes on to say the only person that can SURPASS Madara/Tobi is me, you cannot Surpass someone you are stronger than, Itachi was always below Obito, later fanboy
     
         
    Last edited by Purpz; 01-26-2013 at 04:26 PM.

  19. #69
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post


    It's Stated Clear as day try not to ignore it this time Itachi clearly said today Madara is weak so he is referring to Tobi he then goes on to say the only person that can SURPASS Madara/Tobi is me, you cannot Surpass someone you are stronger than, Itachi was always below Obito, later kid
    First of all Itachi was stating to Madara and not fodderobito second of all Itachi did surpass Obito at the age of 8, and Itachi was stated to be invincible with Totsuka and Yata so he did surpass.
     
         

  20. #70
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    So you're gay hu? Sad for you.
    My sexual preference has no relevance. Though your obsession with a fictional character to the point of praising his "god-like" appearance is pretty pathetic. From the looks of it, you're even more sad than the lord Sasuke crowd, Jesus.
     
         

  21. #71
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    My sexual preference has no relevance. Though your obsession with a fictional character to the point of praising his "god-like" appearance is pretty pathetic. From the looks of it, you're even more sad than the lord Sasuke crowd, Jesus.
    How is trying to explain something being an obsession all of the sudden? You're just very mad i can see. Cry me an ocean, little butthurt.
     
         

  22. #72
    Kira Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    First of all Itachi was stating to Madara and not fodderobito second of all Itachi did surpass Obito at the age of 8, and Itachi was stated to be invincible with Totsuka and Yata so he did surpass.
    No your clearly cant read for shit he said Today Madara was weak meaning Tobi because Madara wasnt around "Today" he then stated he was the only who who could surpass him he was inferior and you know, nice try kid but Itachi didn't even know who Tobi was LMAO

    When Itachi was 8 Obito had Kamui, Senju DNA and Mokuton, Itachi stood no chance.
     
         
    Last edited by Purpz; 01-26-2013 at 04:43 PM.

  23. #73
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    No your clearly cant read for shit he said Today Madara was weak meaning Tobi because Madara wasnt around "Today" he then stated he was the only who who could surpass him meaning he was inferior nice try kid but Itachi didn't even know who Tobi was that dude got trolled

    When Itachi was 8 Obito had Kamui, Senju DNA and Mokuton, Itachi stood no chance.
    Itachi still wansn't talking about Obito since Itachi thought that it was Madara dumb****. Itachi never said he was inferior to FodderObito. Cry me an ocean.
     
         

  24. #74
    Kira Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    8,854
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi still wansn't talking about Obito since Itachi thought that it was Madara dumb****. Itachi never said he was inferior to FodderObito. Cry me an ocean.
    LMAO he still knew of Obito's capabilities he called the Masked Man a shell of his former self and then admitted he was inferior, im done go to sleep kid
     
         

  25. #75
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    LMAO he still knew of his capabilities he basically called him a shell if his former self, he knew exactly how strong he was and then admitted he was inferior, im done go to sleep kid
    It's not my problem that it's bed time for you already why don't you go to bed if you're done? You keep saying that Itachi was talking about Obito but he was not lolz. Besides it was obvious that Itachi lied alot in that fight to make sure that Sasuke was still thinking that Itachi was bad.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •