Page 4 of 11 « First 12345678 ... Last»
Results 61 to 80 of 207
  1. #61
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,151
    Location
    London
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Wank thread?
     
         

  2. #62
    Rebel Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,099
    Location
    New York
    CC
     



    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Top 10 right there.
     
         

  3. #63
    Member tossmidgetsenpai's Avatar
    Status
    tossmidgetsenpai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    209
    Location
    USA
    tossing midgets
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    itachi is a very formidable opponent and zetsu says with the yata mirror and the sword of totsuka itachi's susanoo is pretty much invincible and we see how strong madara's perfect susanoo is so itachi would quite a challenge for many shinobi
     
         

  4. #64
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    Meh what a waste of time talking to someone who is going to ignore what was stated clear as day in the manga, Itachi clearly admitted he was inferior and he needed Sasuke's eyes (Greater Power) to surpass him you can ignore it all you want Kishi > You

    When Itachi was 8 all he had was 3 Tomoe at this time Obito was rocking Kamui, Senju DNA and Mokuton GTFO Itachi was never above Obito

    I know what you said I wasn't replying to that only to your Itachi / Obito, Kabuto and Naruto comparisons. BTW when Itachi did fight someone with more raw power Nagato and Kabuto his Inetelligence was great but he still ended up needing his ass saved.
    Itachi didn't admit **** lol. He only said GREATER power that doesn't mean that he's inferior. Itachi in all ways is superior to Obito.
     
         

  5. #65
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    OP you have to note something important if you are an Itachi fan.

    Creating numerous threads about your fav character starts to piss people off and they might either troll you or hit you with hard hitting facts. Facts that when many people cannot deny or refute they cling firmly to the hater word instead. That is a trait on nb. When you shatter and step all over a fanboys heart and they know what you say is true because you are brining hard hitting facts they cannot accept it and call you a hater.

    I've seen you cling to the hater tag a lot of time and tbh even though an itachi fan why not refute them rather than resort to this strategy which is basically admitting defeat. Never cling to the hater tag, makes you look like a fanboy who has gotten his heart broken.

    As for itachi yes. He represents many deities ranging from the yatagarasu, to susano and to an extent the karasu tengu.
    His trade mark abilities and techniques are all divine one way or another.

    Also believe this image is what you are looking for.

    That's the image that i was looking for, about the hate tag blablabla, well i'm just going with the flow since these kids don't understand how Itachi's character is.
     
         

  6. #66
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    This is all I could think when reading your paragraphs of Itachi wank

    Gayyyyyyyyy
     
         

  7. #67
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    This is all I could think when reading your paragraphs of Itachi wank

    Gayyyyyyyyy
    So you're gay hu? Sad for you.
     
         

  8. #68
      Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,102
    __
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi didn't admit **** lol. He only said GREATER power that doesn't mean that he's inferior. Itachi in all ways is superior to Obito.


    It's Stated Clear as day try not to ignore it this time Itachi clearly said today Madara is a pathetic shell of his former self so he is referring to Tobi he then goes on to say the only person that can SURPASS Madara/Tobi is me, you cannot Surpass someone you are stronger than, Itachi was always below Obito, later fanboy
     
         
    Last edited by Purpz; 01-26-2013 at 05:26 PM.

  9. #69
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post


    It's Stated Clear as day try not to ignore it this time Itachi clearly said today Madara is weak so he is referring to Tobi he then goes on to say the only person that can SURPASS Madara/Tobi is me, you cannot Surpass someone you are stronger than, Itachi was always below Obito, later kid
    First of all Itachi was stating to Madara and not fodderobito second of all Itachi did surpass Obito at the age of 8, and Itachi was stated to be invincible with Totsuka and Yata so he did surpass.
     
         

  10. #70
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    So you're gay hu? Sad for you.
    My sexual preference has no relevance. Though your obsession with a fictional character to the point of praising his "god-like" appearance is pretty pathetic. From the looks of it, you're even more sad than the lord Sasuke crowd, Jesus.
     
         

  11. #71
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    My sexual preference has no relevance. Though your obsession with a fictional character to the point of praising his "god-like" appearance is pretty pathetic. From the looks of it, you're even more sad than the lord Sasuke crowd, Jesus.
    How is trying to explain something being an obsession all of the sudden? You're just very mad i can see. Cry me an ocean, little butthurt.
     
         

  12. #72
      Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,102
    __
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    First of all Itachi was stating to Madara and not fodderobito second of all Itachi did surpass Obito at the age of 8, and Itachi was stated to be invincible with Totsuka and Yata so he did surpass.
    No your clearly cant read for shit he said Today Madara was weak meaning Tobi because Madara wasnt around "Today" he then stated he was the only who who could surpass him he was inferior and you know, nice try kid but Itachi didn't even know who Tobi was LMAO

    When Itachi was 8 Obito had Kamui, Senju DNA and Mokuton, Itachi stood no chance.
     
         
    Last edited by Purpz; 01-26-2013 at 05:43 PM.

  13. #73
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    No your clearly cant read for shit he said Today Madara was weak meaning Tobi because Madara wasnt around "Today" he then stated he was the only who who could surpass him meaning he was inferior nice try kid but Itachi didn't even know who Tobi was that dude got trolled

    When Itachi was 8 Obito had Kamui, Senju DNA and Mokuton, Itachi stood no chance.
    Itachi still wansn't talking about Obito since Itachi thought that it was Madara dumb****. Itachi never said he was inferior to FodderObito. Cry me an ocean.
     
         

  14. #74
      Purpz's Avatar
    Status
    Purpz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    10,102
    __
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi still wansn't talking about Obito since Itachi thought that it was Madara dumb****. Itachi never said he was inferior to FodderObito. Cry me an ocean.
    LMAO he still knew of Obito's capabilities he called the Masked Man a shell of his former self and then admitted he was inferior, im done go to sleep kid
     
         

  15. #75
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cqwnt View Post
    LMAO he still knew of his capabilities he basically called him a shell if his former self, he knew exactly how strong he was and then admitted he was inferior, im done go to sleep kid
    It's not my problem that it's bed time for you already why don't you go to bed if you're done? You keep saying that Itachi was talking about Obito but he was not lolz. Besides it was obvious that Itachi lied alot in that fight to make sure that Sasuke was still thinking that Itachi was bad.
     
         

  16. #76
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    How is trying to explain something being an obsession all of the sudden? You're just very mad i can see. Cry me an ocean, little butthurt.
    Oh please, this was obvious Itachi wank thread. Merely by your comments, you're obsessed with the poor bastard. You're in denial about Itachi not actually being in the same tier as other Uchiha. Obito, Madara, and Sasuke could all spank his ass.
     
         

  17. #77
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    Oh please, this was obvious Itachi wank thread. Merely by your comments, you're obsessed with the poor bastard. You're in denial about Itachi not actually being in the same tier as other Uchiha. Obito, Madara, and Sasuke could all spank his ass.
    Then explain to me why he is considered a Genius above all as was even stated in the Uchiha clan. Itachi mastered his Sharingan at the age of 8 and he's one of the best if not the best at using his Sharingan because he trained hard enough to even be able to use his Sharingan for an extended period without the Sharingan draining chakra.
     
         

  18. #78
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Then explain to me why he is considered a Genius above all as was even stated in the Uchiha clan. Itachi mastered his Sharingan at the age of 8 and he's one of the best if not the best at using his Sharingan because he trained hard enough to even be able to use his Sharingan for an extended period without the Sharingan draining chakra.
    Look, Itachi just doesn't have what it takes. Obito and Madara have the Rinnegan which is miles away from any form of Sharigan in terms of Strength. Obito has the greatest Sharingan tech ever and puts all of Itachi's techs to shame. Yes, Itachi is intelligent but so is Shikaku and Shikamaru and they suck ass. Lets not forget Itachi has TERRIBLE stamina. Obito and Madara have ****loads. Why? Dat Senju DNA. Something Itachi lacks.
     
         

  19. #79
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34,797
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    #FreeMacho
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    So many ****s hating on the OP. If you didn't like the thread why bother posting? You're not helping yourself because the thread will just go hot.
     
         

  20. #80
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    Look, Itachi just doesn't have what it takes. Obito and Madara have the Rinnegan which is miles away from any form of Sharigan in terms of Strength. Obito has the greatest Sharingan tech ever and puts all of Itachi's techs to shame. Yes, Itachi is intelligent but so is Shikaku and Shikamaru and they suck ass. Lets not forget Itachi has TERRIBLE stamina. Obito and Madara have ****loads. Why? Dat Senju DNA. Something Itachi lacks.
    The Rinnegan is only as strong as its wielder, besides Madara and Obito have problems controlling the Senju DNA, something that could work in Itachi's favor.

    This is one of the things i'm talking about, Itachi is both intelligent as very strong, he's able to use his Tools and Jutsu's very effectively unlike most Characters. He knows exactly what to do and when and that's what gives him an edge over stronger characters when you're looking at raw power.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •