Page 5 of 9 « First 123456789 Last»
Results 101 to 125 of 207
  1. #101
    Member madarasasuke5's Avatar
    Status
    madarasasuke5 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    [infinity & beyond.
    Posts
    366
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Excellent indeed.
     
         

  2. #102
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    I'm glad that atleast the normal people in this base agree with my thread and i thank you boys and girls for it.
     
         

  3. #103
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    This is like talking about.

    Minato Rolnardo vs Itachi Messy.

    Speed the fastest+pretty vs complete package !
     
         

  4. #104
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    This is like talking about.

    Minato Rolnardo vs Itachi Messy.

    Speed the fastest+pretty vs complete package !
    Hahaha indeed however Ronaldo is not pretty. Itachi on the other hand has indeed the complete package lol.
     
         

  5. #105
    Itachi is the Supreme GOD
    Status
    ~Supreme Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    At the Kingdom of Itachi
    Posts
    1,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi>>>All
    blonde(yep Minato and Goku)
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    actually i aint butthurt i just thought id give your logic a try

    i dont believe thats how things will go in the fight nor do i belive that it would be that easy for itachi
    A Minato Fans Elite does not simply give logic

    on

    how will MINATO counter or avoid TSUKOYOMI
     
         

  6. #106
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    A Minato Fans Elite does not simply give logic

    on

    how will MINATO counter or avoid TSUKOYOMI
    Not to mention how does he get past Sasuno'o.
     
         

  7. #107
    Banned
    Status
    CommanderInChief is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    To me, Itachi never looked God-like.. or anything like that. Jiraiya however always looked superior to Itachi. Which Itachi did say.
     
         

  8. #108
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderInChief View Post
    To me, Itachi never looked God-like.. or anything like that. Jiraiya however always looked superior to Itachi. Which Itachi did say.
    Itachi never said that Jiraiya was superior lol, first of all they were talking about the Kyuubi not Jiraiya.

    and uhm

    http://www.*********.com/watch/447-n...nglish-subbed/

    At 13:22 Kisame asked Itachi why they had to retreat and said you could've .... stating that Kisame knew that Itachi was able to win that fight.
     
         

  9. #109
    I'm over 9000! Saiyansnake's Avatar
    Status
    Saiyansnake is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Itachi da boss.
     
         

  10. #110
    Itachi is the Supreme GOD
    Status
    ~Supreme Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    At the Kingdom of Itachi
    Posts
    1,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi>>>All
    blonde(yep Minato and Goku)
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Not to mention how does he get past Sasuno'o.
    hahaha yeah

    but no need 4 that because minato will just stand there watch susanoo

    just PURE INTELLECT AND TSUKOYOMI
     
         

  11. #111
    Member sanjayagl's Avatar
    Status
    sanjayagl is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    41
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    wtf man every time I enter in nb I would see minato vs itachi. both fanboys are worst. I personally fan of both. they are in different league. try to stay on topic. by the way I agree with this thread. to be honest uchiha fanboys are as arrogant as uchiha. he he.
     
         

  12. #112
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    hahaha yeah

    but no need 4 that because minato will just stand there watch susanoo

    just PURE INTELLECT AND TSUKOYOMI
    Jup
     
         

  13. #113
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    Posts
    2,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    I agree with you mate. He is my type. He is another me..
     
         

  14. #114
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    A Minato Fans Elite does not simply give logic

    on

    how will MINATO counter or avoid TSUKOYOMI
    its not really down to minato countering tsukoyomi its more about itachi getting minato in the genjutsu minato is no fool to fall for it straight away and if minato manges to mark itachi early in the fight then minato has it won as susanoo wont do out as minato can just ftg in to susanoo and kill itachi that is one way for minato to win but i aint so blind to say that minato would always beat itachi

    and all you itachi fanboys seem to do is shout out itachis techs like its a pros and cons list and they take care of everything like there self explanatory and you dont put much thought into how the fight would go for both sides
     
         

  15. #115
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Now lets compare one thing.

    if i pick itachi from the narutoverse cast and probably minato too.

    in a none kishimoto Childrens unrealistic ecenario and take it into a more realistic 1, they will Screw anyone for the thing stated by the OP above..

    Why? because the entire narutoverse maybe with some exceptions like maybe kakashi or whoknows.
    They all tend to make Mistakes in Battle.!

    Raikage-Brainless Rusher
    Nagato-High chakra and spam jutsus untill you overwhelm the target.
    Naruto-overpower but 99% made of mistakes.
    Sasuke-Rusher will op techniques.
    Madara- underrate everyone its his main trait.
     
         

  16. #116
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,657
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Strongest as in raw strength, no. But like i said, Itachi has shown that you can defeat stronger opponents by outbraining them.

    People came up with this: ''If you're not stronger, you have to be wiser'' for a reason.

    And Kishimoto gave Itachi this gift to prove that this quote is indeed a fact.
    Shikamaru,Itachi,Madara,Hahirama,Kakashi,Minato all of them have to be wiser to win.
     
         

  17. #117
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    its not really down to minato countering tsukoyomi its more about itachi getting minato in the genjutsu minato is no fool to fall for it straight away and if minato manges to mark itachi early in the fight then minato has it won as susanoo wont do out as minato can just ftg in to susanoo and kill itachi that is one way for minato to win but i aint so blind to say that minato would always beat itachi

    and all you itachi fanboys seem to do is shout out itachis techs like its a pros and cons list and they take care of everything like there self explanatory and you dont put much thought into how the fight would go for both sides
    The point is that Itachi knows what he does, like i said in my thread Itachi knows how to use his Tools and Jutsu's effectively and he is intelligent enough to force his opponent what to do, Itachi has also shown us that he can cast a genjutsu on the person without him/her even realizing not to mention that he can cast them before the fight is even started.
     
         

  18. #118
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Now lets compare one thing.

    if i pick itachi from the narutoverse cast and probably minato too.

    in a none kishimoto Childrens unrealistic ecenario and take it into a more realistic 1, they will Screw anyone for the thing stated by the OP above..

    Why? because the entire narutoverse maybe with some exceptions like maybe kakashi or whoknows.
    They all tend to make Mistakes in Battle.!

    Raikage-Brainless Rusher
    Nagato-High chakra and spam jutsus untill you overwhelm the target.
    Naruto-overpower but 99% made of mistakes.
    Sasuke-Rusher will op techniques.
    Madara- underrate everyone its his main trait.
    You understood my thread sir! Thank you.
     
         
    Last edited by ixc; 01-26-2013 at 07:55 PM.

  19. #119
    Itachi is the Supreme GOD
    Status
    ~Supreme Itachi~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    At the Kingdom of Itachi
    Posts
    1,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi>>>All
    blonde(yep Minato and Goku)
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    its not really down to minato countering tsukoyomi its more about itachi getting minato in the genjutsu minato is no fool to fall for it straight away and if minato manges to mark itachi early in the fight then minato has it won as susanoo wont do out as minato can just ftg in to susanoo and kill itachi that is one way for minato to win but i aint so blind to say that minato would always beat itachi

    and all you itachi fanboys seem to do is shout out itachis techs like its a pros and cons list and they take care of everything like there self explanatory and you dont put much thought into how the fight would go for both sides
    and itachi is no fool to be marked right away too LOL
    itachi has godlike intelligent and if however you're speculation is right and minato can enter susanoo how can he kill itachi right away???


    itachi DEFEAT 3 UCHIHA w/ 3 TOMOE SHARINGAN in A TAIJUTSU fight how bout that for SHORT RANGE COMBAT??

    so try again MINATO FANS ELITE

    and lastly if minato and itachi engage a close range combat

    TSUKOYOMI to d brain will occur
     
         

  20. #120
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    The point is that Itachi knows what he does, like i said in my thread Itachi knows how to use his Tools and Jutsu's effectively and he is intelligent enough to force his opponent what to do, Itachi has also shown us that he can cast a genjutsu on the person without him/her even realizing not to mention that he can cast them before the fight is even started.
    yes but minato fights in the same way just not genjutsu he uses everything to is advantage and he wont reveal all his techs unless he needs them and your talking as if itachi is the only one who fights in that way
     
         

  21. #121
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    and itachi is no fool to be marked right away too LOL
    itachi has godlike intelligent and if however you're speculation is right and minato can enter susanoo how can he kill itachi right away???


    itachi DEFEAT 3 UCHIHA w/ 3 TOMOE SHARINGAN in A TAIJUTSU fight how bout that for SHORT RANGE COMBAT??

    so try again MINATO FANS ELITE

    and lastly if minato and itachi engage a close range combat

    TSUKOYOMI to d brain will occur
    for one it is instant and if he has intent to kill thats how susano is a strain on itachi and could make him weak for a period of time wich could give minato the chance to rasengan decapitate or seal him as itachi would not be able to react

    also itachi could not be certain not to be marked as they would come to close range at some point which can give minato the chance also itachi may not even know all of ftgs working

    itachi and minato to me have the same level of inelegance give or take between the fight could be long as well as short with both with the same chance of victory

    and how you said itachi isnt stupid enough to get marked straight away minato isnt stupid enough to fall for a uchiha genjutsu
     
         

  22. #122
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    for one it is instant and if he has intent to kill thats how susano is a strain on itachi and could make him weak for a period of time wich could give minato the chance to rasengan decapitate or seal him as itachi would not be able to react

    also itachi could not be certain not to be marked as they would come to close range at some point which can give minato the chance also itachi may not even know all of ftgs working

    itachi and minato to me have the same level of inelegance give or take between the fight could be long as well as short with both with the same chance of victory

    and how you said itachi isnt stupid enough to get marked straight away minato isnt stupid enough to fall for a uchiha genjutsu
    Itachi has Kage Bunshins that can explode, Itachi probably knows enough about FTG because everyone knew about it. Itachi can use a Kage Bunshin to pretend that it's him and let Minato tag it, if Minato then teleports himself towards it, Itachi can make it explode. It requires Minato Shurikens/Kunais to teleport himself and Itachi on the otherhand is a master with these things as we've seen in his fight against Sasuke and how he was able to deflect Sasuke's Shurikens/Kunais with his own when he had his back pointed towards them in their fight against Kabuto. What i'm trying to say is that when Minato wants to throw the Shuriken/Kunai, Itachi can deflect them to where he wants them to go.
     
         

  23. #123
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,455
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi has Kage Bunshins that can explode, Itachi probably knows enough about FTG because everyone knew about it. Itachi can use a Kage Bunshin to pretend that it's him and let Minato tag it, if Minato then teleports himself towards it, Itachi can make it explode. It requires Minato Shurikens/Kunais to teleport himself and Itachi on the otherhand is a master with these things as we've seen in his fight against Sasuke and how he was able to deflect Sasuke's Shurikens/Kunais with his own when he had his back pointed towards them in their fight against Kabuto. What i'm trying to say is that when Minato wants to throw the Shuriken/Kunai, Itachi can deflect them to where he wants them to go.
    again you make out that itachi is the only skilled ninja in this whole manga yes itachi is a skilled with ninja tools and so is minato but in the end of the day i can see both characters winning when all you see is itachi winning just because he has ms, hashirama and his clan are proof enough that uchiha aint unbeatable
     
         

  24. #124
    Member narut2's Avatar
    Status
    narut2 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    at the Kage summit
    Posts
    283
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sausage Fanboys Slayer
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jukain View Post
    Sure, but I doubt he can defeat the most powerful shinobis like Madara Nagato and what not. but yeah I agree he's bad ass.
    edo itachi sealed edo nagato so i guess itachi >> nagato
     
         

  25. #125
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi's appearance.

    xD why the **** this became a Christiano Minato vs a Itachi Messy thread?

    For real lol!
    Some fanbase needs to Grow ****ing up!!!!!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •