Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    OG

Re: Itachi's appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahmint View Post
    Itachi's weakness is inability to make good decisions when listening to his little brother. Yes he tried to protect him in his own way, but it was with abuse, neglect, and abandonment. Even as an edo he tried to ditch desperate Sasuke. I just can't forgive him for that.
    He did everything for Sasuke's sake if he tortured him then he also gave him amatersau, tsukyomi, Ems and he made himself die by his hand to make him a hero.
    and he saved a lot of people by undoing the edo, that itself is one of the highest deed for the ninja world.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Actualy itachi was a true hero, one that wont think twice to make the hard choice and sacrifices himself for others without think about him first.
    Maybe kishi made itachi to complete and overpower that at the end of the day kishi decide to nerf him with a sickness.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxygen .

Yea man,That is Itachi

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Kishimoto never led Itachi down even in death he made sure that Itachi would be praised.
    Well said bro. Totally agree with this thread.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui snipe GG

Itachi is the best character in Naruto. Period.

The Raging Demon Akuma PrettyFlacko's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHOOOOOSH

Endurance battles he gets stomped on.

Itachi is the Supreme GOD
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi>>>All
    blonde(yep Minato and Goku)

reading this whole thread i just realized something that

MINATO FANS ELITE ARE SO BUTT HURT AS HELL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Friend to everyone

^
    If I deliberately act retarded does it mean im actually smart?
    No it makes u even more of a retard.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi is indeed very strong, and his quotes are my favourites in the series. but it's unbelievable how much he's overrated, he's portrayed as jiraiya's equal and while that places him in the current timeline's top 10, there are various shinobi who are much stronger. he and jiraiya are equal in the databook, and tsunade and oro half a point behind, with kakashi and old hiruzen 1.5 pts behind.

Itachi- subdued Kakashi, Orochimaru, Deidara, died vs Hebi Sasuke because he wanted to.
    Jiraiya- forced itachi and Kisame to flee, subdued 4-tails naruto with high diff, subdued konan, defeated 3 pains, died vs pain because he wanted to. he didnt win as easily at itachi, but he also fought way higher level opponents as well tbf.

itachi and jiraiya died within minutes of each other and for the same cause, to help naruto and sasuke. and it's implied heavily that naruto and sasuke surpassed jiraiya and itachi with sm and ms. to me it's pretty clear that kishi intended them as equals. but i don't see people wanking all over jiraiya.

at any rate, there are a lot of characters with much better feats. particularly feats where one takes on multiple top tiers at once, which neither jiraiya nor itachi have ever done.

hanzou- defeated the sannin, wounded nagato
    nagato- defeated hanzou, flattened konoha, it took full intel and the kyuubi to stop him, and 2 perfect jinchuuriki and edo itachi to stop him as an edo.
    hiruzen- orochimaru and 2 edo hokage
    minato- ay and bee, obito and kyuubi
    naruto- his clones were fighting kage, enough said
    obito- killing 20 jounin, konan with prep, and taking on naruto,bee, guy and kakashi at once.
    edo madara- kills 5 kage. ems madara also flattened muu and oonoki without using perfect susanoo apparently.
    hashirama- defeated kakuzu, ems madara+kyuubi
    kabuto- edo itachi and ems sasuke
    sasuke- fights all 5 kage in sequence, although he would have been killed alone he still hadnt fully developed his ms.

i think we can all agree that the above's feats supercede those of itachi and jiraiya. and while itachi has intelligence and shinobi sense in spades, plus great abilities to apply that, also remember that he doesn't have the stamina to implement them fully, except when going completely all out vs sasuke. plus he would have been blind by 22. so in short, a great shinobi with big flaws that are glossed over by his fanboys.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Won't be on much these days.
    :/

Itachi is my top 5 favorite characters and His Fanboys (D1ckriders for example.. ixc) Make me sick of itachi. As soon as ixc breaks a new topic to suck itachi's wang a bit, i hate his fanboys even more.

*If you want itachi to be praised by everyone and respected, try not to d1ckride him like you always do ixc. thank you.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJeffersonwasasadist View Post
    how does itachi hurt obito? amaterasu? no. tsukyomi? unlikely if sasuke broke out. susanoo? no he can't keep it up longer than obito can remain intangible or if he can he could just phase out when he tries to totsuka. itachi is amazing but he can't beat everyone

If fodder ninja's like Danzo's guards can find the basics of Kamui some one of Itachi's level would find a weakness for it. Sorry but Itachi is just too much for Obito, Obito admitted it himself had he not keep it a secret.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Charles View Post
    Imo itachi was portrayed as a god like figure throughout the series, i don't blame kishi for givng him that mystery fatal illness to downgrade his capabilities.
    Fact is very few ninja can beat him in a fight, notice itachi hardly ever tried his hardest in a fight because he doesn't need to.
    His easily top 10, no debate there. And to the itachi haters, as pain would say...

Know Intelligence.
    That line is so true.

Last edited by ixc; 01-27-2013 at 09:45 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CDT23 View Post
    Knowledge is key in defeating an enemy. Nagato knew most of Jiraiyas tech but Jiraiya had no info of his. Theoretically he took advantage because he was afraid to fight Jiraiya once he knew his secret. As for Obito he had to lay low... like really low to stay out of Itachis radar because unlike Jiraiya, Itachi is faster at deducing techniques and finding a weakness in his opponents as proven by his fights.
    Couldn't have said it better than you mate, thanks!

Last edited by ixc; 01-27-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by robert31393 View Post
    itachi is like the batman of naruto. undefeatable and always finding a weakness to his opponents
    Jup!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    Itachi is indeed very strong, and his quotes are my favourites in the series. but it's unbelievable how much he's overrated, he's portrayed as jiraiya's equal and while that places him in the current timeline's top 10, there are various shinobi who are much stronger. he and jiraiya are equal in the databook, and tsunade and oro half a point behind, with kakashi and old hiruzen 1.5 pts behind.

Itachi- subdued Kakashi, Orochimaru, Deidara, died vs Hebi Sasuke because he wanted to.
    Jiraiya- forced itachi and Kisame to flee, subdued 4-tails naruto with high diff, subdued konan, defeated 3 pains, died vs pain because he wanted to. he didnt win as easily at itachi, but he also fought way higher level opponents as well tbf.

itachi and jiraiya died within minutes of each other and for the same cause, to help naruto and sasuke. and it's implied heavily that naruto and sasuke surpassed jiraiya and itachi with sm and ms. to me it's pretty clear that kishi intended them as equals. but i don't see people wanking all over jiraiya.

at any rate, there are a lot of characters with much better feats. particularly feats where one takes on multiple top tiers at once, which neither jiraiya nor itachi have ever done.

hanzou- defeated the sannin, wounded nagato
    nagato- defeated hanzou, flattened konoha, it took full intel and the kyuubi to stop him, and 2 perfect jinchuuriki and edo itachi to stop him as an edo.
    hiruzen- orochimaru and 2 edo hokage
    minato- ay and bee, obito and kyuubi
    naruto- his clones were fighting kage, enough said
    obito- killing 20 jounin, konan with prep, and taking on naruto,bee, guy and kakashi at once.
    edo madara- kills 5 kage. ems madara also flattened muu and oonoki without using perfect susanoo apparently.
    hashirama- defeated kakuzu, ems madara+kyuubi
    kabuto- edo itachi and ems sasuke
    sasuke- fights all 5 kage in sequence, although he would have been killed alone he still hadnt fully developed his ms.

i think we can all agree that the above's feats supercede those of itachi and jiraiya. and while itachi has intelligence and shinobi sense in spades, plus great abilities to apply that, also remember that he doesn't have the stamina to implement them fully, except when going completely all out vs sasuke. plus he would have been blind by 22. so in short, a great shinobi with big flaws that are glossed over by his fanboys.
    He didn't make them flee, Itachi left because he knew that he had to fight Jiraiya and since we all know that Itachi was one of the good guys he had to avoid a fight, Kisame afterwards asked Itachi why they had to leave and said ''You could've....'' Saying that he knew that Itachi could have defeated Jiraiya but Kisame didn't know that Itachi was 1 of the good guys.

Watch Episode 85
    At 13:22 Here is where Kisame asked Itachi why they had to leave. Itachi is out of Jiraiya's league. The only reason why they're rated the same in the DataBook is duo to Itachi's low stamina duo to his illness.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SageModeV2 View Post
    Itachi is my top 5 favorite characters and His Fanboys (D1ckriders for example.. ixc) Make me sick of itachi. As soon as ixc breaks a new topic to suck itachi's wang a bit, i hate his fanboys even more.

*If you want itachi to be praised by everyone and respected, try not to d1ckride him like you always do ixc. thank you.
    YOU ARE SO MAD. Cry me an ocean. This is what i ment by Itachi haters, you didn't even read what i wrote in that thread lol all you saw was Itachi and instantly started with your bull****.

Last edited by ixc; 01-27-2013 at 09:58 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Actualy itachi was a true hero, one that wont think twice to make the hard choice and sacrifices himself for others without think about him first.
    Maybe kishi made itachi to complete and overpower that at the end of the day kishi decide to nerf him with a sickness.
    Pretty obvious indeed.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i really want to see (not edo) itachi vs edo madara.

i respect him but i think obito, madara, naruto would make an epic fight with him. (not sure who would win) and sasuke (he already made a good fight)

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexXx View Post
    i really want to see (not edo) itachi vs edo madara.

i respect him but i think obito, madara, naruto would make an epic fight with him. (not sure who would win) and sasuke (he already made a good fight)
    Itachi can seal Madara. And you have to SEAL Edo's to destroy them.

Obito already admitted that he's inferior because he knows that Itachi is capable of finding a weakness in no time.
    Naruto is too stupid to fight against someone as smart and calm as Itachi.
    Sasuke is the only one close enough to defeat Itachi, but Itachi wins this duo to experience.

Anything else?

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    He didn't make them flee, Itachi left because he knew that he had to fight Jiraiya and since we all know that Itachi was one of the good guys he had to avoid a fight, Kisame afterwards asked Itachi why they had to leave and said ''You could've....'' Saying that he knew that Itachi could have defeated Jiraiya but Kisame didn't know that Itachi was 1 of the good guys.

Watch Episode 85
    At 13:22 Here is where Kisame asked Itachi why they had to leave. Itachi is out of Jiraiya's league. The only reason why they're rated the same in the DataBook is duo to Itachi's low stamina duo to his illness.
    so then explain why he told kisame to eliminate kakashi, asuma and kurenai, and didn't interfere when kisame was going to main and capture naruto. all that happened in the same day btw. so according to you kakashi is expendable yet jiraiya who barely was inside konoha is not? the fact is that once jiraiya made that toad stomach both akatsuki were at a disadvantage, like it or not.

and yeah, itachi's stamina is his biggest weakness, so what? it's part of his characteristics, don't sweep it below the rug just because it doesn't suit you. jiraiya has a crappy genjutsu rating as well which bumps down his score, despite having a great way around that in sage mode as he woudl have the toads to break him out and toad song. and hiruzen would have a perfect score if he wasn't old. nagato would have a perfect score if he wasn't crippled.

also, that itachi's low stamina is due to his illness is far from a fact, i'll make a thread about it soon. the myth of 'healthy itachi' is another pathetic attempt of you itachi fanboys to attempt to justify your claims that he can compete with shinobi who are on another level.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Fighting in the fourth great ninja war, just took a break
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi is an amazing ninja, that's just a fact

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Baka Sennin View Post
    so then explain why he told kisame to eliminate kakashi, asuma and kurenai, and didn't interfere when kisame was going to main and capture naruto. all that happened in the same day btw. so according to you kakashi is expendable yet jiraiya who barely was inside konoha is not? the fact is that once jiraiya made that toad stomach both akatsuki were at a disadvantage, like it or not.
    and yeah, itachi's stamina is his biggest weakness, so what? it's part of his characteristics, don't sweep it below the rug just because it doesn't suit you. jiraiya has a crappy genjutsu rating as well which bumps down his score, despite having a great way around that in sage mode as he woudl have the toads to break him out and toad song. and hiruzen would have a perfect score if he wasn't old. nagato would have a perfect score if he wasn't crippled.

also, that itachi's low stamina is due to his illness is far from a fact, i'll make a thread about it soon. the myth of 'healthy itachi' is another pathetic attempt of you itachi fanboys to attempt to justify your claims that he can compete with shinobi who are on another level.
    Itachi used Amaturasu to counter it dude, so Itachi was not at a disadvantage.

Far from fact? Uhm illness DOES reduce your Stamina reserves, go re-read the Manga, Jiraiya can't even dodge Amaturasu has no counter against Tsukuyomi because it can only be countered by another Uchiha member and he definately has no counter for Sasuno'o with Yata mirror and Totsuka so please. Cry me an ocean.

naruto vs kakashi 1-0
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    shut up and just enjoy the
    manga

Quote Originally Posted by X_Deltareon_X View Post
    Itachi is the boss will always be the boss and is just that awsome of a character nuff said
    amen

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto, Madara, Hashi, SO6P,Nagato, Obito, Juubi, Killer Bee, Kurama and of course Lord Minato >Itachi
    Only characters that can beat Itachi

Last edited by IamRatBoy; 01-27-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRatBoy View Post
    Minato>Itachi
    Denial well done. Itachi fodders Minato.

Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»