Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi's appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRatBoy View Post
    Minato>Itachi
    Denial well done. Itachi fodders Minato.

King of Tea and Biscuits Captain Jimjam's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agreed completely.

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Kishimoto gave Itachi this godlike and invincible appearance duo to his attitude.

We've seen alot of battles in Naruto by now and we've seen that every character in Naruto atleast once rushed into battle too fast and underrestimated his opponent.

Itachi has never shown that he underrestimated his opponents and never rushed into battle. He praised his opponents when they did something unexpected, yet stayed calm, focused and analyzed the situation. Itachi ironically enough was the one who said that ''Every strong opponent has its weaknesses'' and ''Every jutsu has a weakness'' the reason to why Kishimoto gave these lines to Itachi is because Itachi had the right attitude. Itachi said that you have to analyze the situation before you act and this is why Itachi was able to end battles in no time without ever showing his real strength because he never intended to kill his ''friends'' as he was one of the good guys. Itachi has also shown us that he is able to use his tools and jutsu's very effectively and has shown us that he was able to use and control his low chakra reserves to the maximum as he was able to keep up with Sasuke (even surprised Sasuke with the fact that Itachi was able to pop out Sasuno'o with no chakra). This too shows how conscious Itachi was with himself and the situation around him. There's a saying that says: ''If you're not stronger, you have to be wiser'' and Itachi has shown us that this is indeed a fact.

Also Itachi's wisdom and intelligence is unmatched, he has the best quotes in Naruto. Nice examples of Itachi's wisdom are his conversations with Kisame (when they first met in Akatsuki), Naruto and Kabuto.

People can hate Itachi all they want but for me Itachi has shown that he's able to take on anyone in a 1v1 duo to the fact that he's the right opponent with his intelligence against characters who's raw power are over the top.

''Those who are strong become arrogant'' is a quote by Itachi and arrogance leads to being unable to think clearly which leads to making mistakes and these are facts, and making mistakes against someone as calm and observative as Itachi leads to hell.

Itachi haters gonna hate. Go suck on this thread.

http://paintheclown.files.wordpress....achi.png?w=500
    I think the one thing you missed is that yes he did all of these things and he is "most" of those things you listed but all the things he did underscores his greatest character flaw. Isolating himself, assuming all of the burdens of most others, and resolving to do things on his own. And that flaw was something he had finally come to realize after his reanimation.

I agree, Itachi is a great ninja and incredibly brilliant but even with his level of intelligence and foresight all of his planning and actions failed in the end with regard to both Konoha and Sasuke. It reminds me of a quote, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i agree itachi stayed calm and he newer underestimated anybody ....... i am an itachi fan but i dont say hes the strongest but hes in top 5

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eatin steaks while yall eatin
    Now n Laters

Itachi been out cher

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if itachi was real then he would be the only one I let have sex with my girlfrien :D

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free

shikamaru and shikaku are smart but itachi is wiser i dont know why

he is not the strongest but he have his brain and if people mean who has the best raw strength than it is not madara or obito

its tsunade lol

Page 9 of 9 « First ... 56789