Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.

soccer quotes of the week (january 26)

"I’m a football fanatic, and I feel in my element when I’m in a dressing room or by the pitch. It’s almost impossible to explain the feeling – you have to experience it. It’s a bit like being in love with a woman. Why do you love her? You see everything in her: she’s beautiful, intelligent and kind. Other people may not see her like that, but you do.”
    Faruk Hadzibegic

"Paul is a bit like a Dali painting. Pieces of art are very rare and worth a lot because they are appreciated by a lot of people. Pogba is just like that. You can’t put a price on him. Pogba can play instead of Andrea Pirlo, but also as an inside midfielder or even as a centre-back at the end of his career, like Frank Rijkaard.”
    Mino Raiola on his client

"Messi is an outstanding player, but I have proven myself in the big games against Barça. I am a regular player at the best club in the world. Of course I want to be the best player in the world. I have high expectations of myself and am confident that I can fulfill them."
    Mesut Ozil

"It was Luiz Gustavo who told me. I didn’t believe him, I thought he was joking. Then I saw I had over 50 missed calls on my phone! That’s when I knew he was telling the truth.”
    Dante on being told he had mad the Brazil squad for the first time, at the age of 29, by his Bayern Munich team-mate

"Why I did not join one of the top five clubs in Europe? Because I am no longer one of the top five players around, and neither are Inter among the five best clubs.”
    Wesley Sneijder on why he chose to join Galatasaray

"It’s crazy that I’m compared to athletes like Michael Jordan, Usain Bolt or Muhammad Ali. I don’t like comparisons. Who am I to compare myself to someone else? I do my job and when my career is over we’ll see how well I’ve done. The biggest critic of Messi is Messi. I know when I do things correctly and when I do them poorly.”
    Lionel Messi

“Marco Materazzi's lying. He's lying. Just lying. Everything he said is a lie. Everything that he talked about me, the things that he said about me, when he was talking with Jose Mourinho, is a lie, because nobody knew that I was going to Inter - even me. He's a liar. About the pictures, he's lying – he's a liar.”
    Rafa Benitez responds to criticism – and claims he made the Italian defender remove pictures of Marello Lippi and Jose Mourinho from his locker – while the two were together at Inter Milan

“I’ve wanted to come to Torino for about two years. Why did it take me so long? I cycled here!”
    Paulo Vitor Barreto

"Kaka and Balotelli? Neither of the two. It's not possible in this day and age to play Monopoly.”
    Silvio Berlusconi on the possibility of the Real Madrid playmaker and Manchester City forward ending up at AC Milan

“On my way to Newcastle, having medical then sign a 4 years contract. Thank you all for your support you've been outstanding!”
    Jimmy Kebe of Reading on twitter

“Oups i thought if you're french and play football u just pop in to Newcastle and sign a contract. Not a chance of leaving #LoveReadingFc#
    Jimmy Kebe of Reading, ten minutes after his previous tweet, reveals he was only joking after the French invasion at St. James’ Park!

(Fifa.com)

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Re: soccer quotes of the week (january 26)

Fantastic...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some live, some die.

Re: soccer quotes of the week (january 26)

Mesut Ozil! :y