View Poll Results: Do You Like The US? Why?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    78 52.00%
  • No

    72 48.00%
Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 175
  1. #141
    Member Uzumaki1000's Avatar
    Status
    Uzumaki1000 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    44
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    They allow queers to f***ing marry and whatnot
     
         

  2. #142
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,629
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki1000 View Post
    They allow queers to f***ing marry and whatnot
    lol? Go sit in a corner, fool.
     
         

  3. #143
    Karasu Shōkan AnimusOra's Avatar
    Status
    AnimusOra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,555
    Location
    ファー、テキサス州
    ソウルエッジ
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Ahh where to begin. Look at how dumb this country has become with its media ruining lives and making the citizens believe its a way of life. Our goverment is the most corrupt in the world. The people are so dumb that they would elect ghe same man who is destroying the country again. seriously the list goes on and on
     
         

  4. #144
    Member Barrath's Avatar
    Status
    Barrath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    322
    Location
    United States
    So many questions!!!
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    I live in America and don't like what it's become. It all seems like a fake show t me. "Everyone pretend you are happy!" Meanwhile, we aren't happy. Our happiness seems fake to me whereas there are countries such as Sweden who are genuinely happy. I could go way in depth about this but it would turn into a ramble. The bottom line is, Americans are as happy as they seem, and it bugs me we are bred to act like we are.
     
         

  5. #145
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Thats true about the fat people
    And the US is one of the most corrupted countries in the world
    Always starting wars and stuff.

    Btw China tops the US as far as dominant and Russia maybe about equal with the US
     
         

  6. #146
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Thats another reason
     
         

  7. #147
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Now if only the USA was a democratic nation like you say it is.
     
         

  8. #148
    Return of the Ring Lord of the Kings's Avatar
    Status
    Lord of the Kings is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    954
    Location
    Timeless hall
    RESTORING THE ORDER
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Without U.S many genius and inventions were not created,U.S didn't become an Empire but soon will be.
    People hate U.S because of jealousy and stupidity. U.S helped to develop freedom and stability around the world.If anyone hates U.S,he or she is probaly a muslim and i hate muslim
     
         

  9. #149
    Heart of a Lion. HiraishinFTG's Avatar
    Status
    HiraishinFTG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    575
    Location
    THE Ohio State University / Hometown- Cincinnati, OH
    You're lucky I even deign to
    respond to you ;)
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    People hate the US because it is very economically well off (although we have our share of economic problems) and people see us as arrogant.

    People who apply one attribute to an entire country and/or dislike them because they're successful, are weak-minded indeed. If they were too look a little deeper than they're capable of doing, they would see there are lots of good, globally minded people in every country and culture.
     
         

  10. #150
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,629
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Kings View Post
    Without U.S many genius and inventions were not created,U.S didn't become an Empire but soon will be.
    People hate U.S because of jealousy and stupidity. U.S helped to develop freedom and stability around the world.If anyone hates U.S,he or she is probaly a muslim and i hate muslim
    Many scientists that helped create the technological advanced u.s. that is it today were from europe and other parts of the world. A lot of countries contributed to our global technological progress, so your proudness is pitiful.
    People dislike the u.s. for their ignorant population (some) and you're a primary example of that.
    But the main reason is your government who has no interest in the well being of their own people let alone foreigners.
    I'm not religious myself, nor atheist, but I know only an uninformed, juvenile dumbass would hate muslims.

    Other than that, any country that is part of the U.N. suffers some sort of corrupt govt. working against the interest of the people. Not only the U.S., but the U.S. stands out in their inhumane actions in every way.
     
         
    Last edited by YowYan; 01-28-2013 at 06:49 PM.

  11. #151
    Member Lunir's Avatar
    Status
    Lunir is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    647
    Location
    The Ring of Fire
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    They don't hate America, they hate Americans....and I can see why.
     
         

  12. #152
    Hidden Orange departedorange's Avatar
    Status
    departedorange is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Oh boy...

    Things I don't like about the USA

    1) lousy democracy.
    2) embarrassingly bad foreign affairs.
    3) hypocrisy.
    4) blinding arrogance.
    5) worst bread in the world.
    6) pitiful educational system. (like really. teachers can't be motivated to teach your next generation. I'm scared)
    7) staggering inequality (gender, race, social class, whatever)
    8) your constant need to (badly) remake good European (and sometimes Asian) movies.
    9) your nauseating pride in yourself even if you didn't accomplish any good.

    To be honest, I can't even think of a reason why I would want to live in the US. But there are some things I like.

    1) You sometimes produce decent movies.
    2) King of Queens.
    3) Sometimes you really try to make the world better. Sometimes you succeed, sometimes you fail.

    Whatever. You asked, you got it.

    (You may have guessed, I'm European.)
     
         

  13. #153
    Heart of a Lion. HiraishinFTG's Avatar
    Status
    HiraishinFTG is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    575
    Location
    THE Ohio State University / Hometown- Cincinnati, OH
    You're lucky I even deign to
    respond to you ;)
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by departedorange View Post
    Oh boy...

    Things I don't like about the USA

    1) lousy democracy.
    2) embarrassingly bad foreign affairs.
    3) hypocrisy.
    4) blinding arrogance.
    5) worst bread in the world.
    6) pitiful educational system. (like really. teachers can't be motivated to teach your next generation. I'm scared)
    7) staggering inequality (gender, race, social class, whatever)
    8) your constant need to (badly) remake good European (and sometimes Asian) movies.
    9) your nauseating pride in yourself even if you didn't accomplish any good.

    To be honest, I can't even think of a reason why I would want to live in the US. But there are some things I like.

    1) You sometimes produce decent movies.
    2) King of Queens.
    3) Sometimes you really try to make the world better. Sometimes you succeed, sometimes you fail.

    Whatever. You asked, you got it.

    (You may have guessed, I'm European.)
    People like you are the idiot close-minded people I mentioned in my post. We're all people separated by geographical boundaries. The fact you think you're better is hilariously hypocritical since you called the USA "arrogant".
     
         

  14. #154
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,629
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiraishinFTG View Post
    People like you are the idiot close-minded people I mentioned in my post. We're all people separated by geographical boundaries. The fact you think you're better is hilariously hypocritical since you called the USA "arrogant".
    with 'arrogant', I think she refers to the fact that (some) american citizens have a pitiful and misplaced sense of superiority towards other countries.
    I don't agree on all she said though
     
         

  15. #155
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,387
    Location
    Here and there.
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Kings View Post
    Without U.S many genius and inventions were not created,U.S didn't become an Empire but soon will be.
    People hate U.S because of jealousy and stupidity. U.S helped to develop freedom and stability around the world.If anyone hates U.S,he or she is probaly a muslim and i hate muslim
    Quote Originally Posted by HiraishinFTG View Post
    People like you are the idiot close-minded people I mentioned in my post. We're all people separated by geographical boundaries. The fact you think you're better is hilariously hypocritical since you called the USA "arrogant".

    Unfortunately, as I see, this discussion lead to flaming/offending amongst the members, such as racial slurs and name-calling.
    This needs to go down!
    So, anyone who will be posting after my post, will get an infraction!
    Thank you for your understanding,
    Chatte.
     
         

  16. #156
    ~Weirdly unique~ -Phoënix Flower-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Phoënix Flower- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    15,429
    Location
    .__.
    Despicable.
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Oh I wouldn't love a country that fires drone attacks without permission in another country resulting in the deaths of thousands of innocent souls... yet they say they'll eliminate terrorism..how pitiful :sy:
     
         

  17. #157
    Scathach YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    11,629
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Flower View Post
    Oh I wouldn't love a country that fires drone attacks without permission in another country resulting in the deaths of thousands of innocent souls... yet they say they'll eliminate terrorism..how pitiful :sy:
    agreed.

    And Chatte, just infract the ones that go too far, it'd be boring if every crowded thread would get closed down because of 1 or 2 fools
     
         

  18. #158
    I Am Wumbo. Wumbo's Avatar
    Status
    Wumbo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    618
    Squizing my Nipples.
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Can you blame anybody for hating the US? People seem to forget that Honey Boo Boo, Jersey Shore, 16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom and so on are shows from the US!
    I'm pretty sure those are good enough reasons to hate the US for.
     
         

  19. #159
    Hidden Orange departedorange's Avatar
    Status
    departedorange is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6
    Location
    Europe
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by HiraishinFTG View Post
    People like you are the idiot close-minded people I mentioned in my post. We're all people separated by geographical boundaries. The fact you think you're better is hilariously hypocritical since you called the USA "arrogant".

    I live in a country that has created a law which forbids minarets from being built. Bye-bye freedom of religion.
    I don't think I'm better. I just believe that a country is as good as its worst citizens.
     
         

  20. #160
    A Sly One! CasualMisfit's Avatar
    Status
    CasualMisfit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,588
    Location
    London
    The People's Moderator
     



    Re: Why do so many ppl hate the US?

    This thread is unofficially closed

    read below before thinking of posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by chatte View Post
    unfortunately, as i see, this discussion lead to flaming/offending amongst the members, such as racial slurs and name-calling.
    This needs to go down!
    So, anyone who will be posting after my post, will get an infraction!
    thank you for your understanding,
    chatte.
     
         

Page 8 of 9 « First ... 456789 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •