Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,400
    Location
    back of your mind
    egg
     



    Red-hair pirates

    Who thinks that this crew has no DF users? hope that's the case. Because it'd be so awesome to just have a pirate crew which is one of the strongest (if not strongest) to just have super-skilled gunman, swordsman ETC
     
         

  2. #2
    Member NinjaTendo 64's Avatar
    Status
    NinjaTendo 64 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    595
    Location
    Sydney
    I have 64 Nintendo's
     

    Re: Red-hair pirates

    That would just be Legendary... nuff said
    but they should have sum
     
         

  3. #3
    Erzo's Avatar
    Status
    Erzo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    15,346
    Location
    On Dawan's goat.
    Don’t trust people that
    don’t like Rock Lee.
    Too many FTs
     



    Re: Red-hair pirates

    true, but they must have at least one person with a DF, it's like the norm for pirates in the Grand line!
     
         

  4. #4
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,400
    Location
    back of your mind
    egg
     



    Re: Red-hair pirates

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaTendo 64 View Post
    That would just be Legendary... nuff said
    but they should have sum
    Quote Originally Posted by Erzo View Post
    true, but they must have at least one person with a DF, it's like the norm for pirates in the Grand line!
    Yeah I know. But hopefully they have a mythical zoan user
     
         

  5. #5
    Noni's Avatar
    Status
    Noni is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    11,320
    I'd post another rap lyric,
    but that is too predictable
    z.z
     

    Re: Red-hair pirates

    i doubt any have a df, it looks like shanks wouldnt wnt his crew with df
    he got upset when luffy ate it and he was just a little kid imagine what he would do for his own crew
     
         

  6. #6
    黒 風 KuroKaze's Avatar
    Status
    KuroKaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,691
    Location
    Malfoy Manor
    Void
     



    Re: Red-hair pirates

    ya in the marineford arc...we can see that kizaru stopped the moment he saw benn beckman(gun man).....i guess kizaru was afraid of being hit by Busoshoku Haki embedded bullets....ya it would be really great to see that one of the yonko has no df users...
     
         

  7. #7
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,400
    Location
    back of your mind
    egg
     



    Re: Red-hair pirates

    Quote Originally Posted by UCHIHAMADARAXTREAM View Post
    ya in the marineford arc...we can see that kizaru stopped the moment he saw benn beckman(gun man).....i guess kizaru was afraid of being hit by Busoshoku Haki embedded bullets....ya it would be really great to see that one of the yonko has no df users...
    That moment was one of the best of Marineford:D
     
         

  8. #8
    Whisteria Tiger rinnemaki's Avatar
    Status
    rinnemaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,495
    Location
    Dressrosa
    Ahho Zurako...
    Phoaaaarrrrrr!!!! She's
    definitely a 10!
     

    Re: Red-hair pirates

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyZ View Post
    Who thinks that this crew has no DF users? hope that's the case. Because it'd be so awesome to just have a pirate crew which is one of the strongest (if not strongest) to just have super-skilled gunman, swordsman ETC
    i think the fat guy has a DF
     
         

  9. #9
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,957
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Kakashi's #1 Fan
     

    Re: Red-hair pirates

    Oh my.... that'd be xtra cool :overjoy:
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Kurama2012's Avatar
    Status
    Kurama2012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,509
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Red-hair pirates

    as long as shanks stays df free i aint bothered to be honest

    but would be awesome if that was the case
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,256
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: Red-hair pirates

    No, I don't think he minds having DF users on his boat. If you remember, he asked Buggy to join him, so I don't think he cares
     
         

  12. #12
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,400
    Location
    back of your mind
    egg
     



    Re: Red-hair pirates

    Quote Originally Posted by rinnemaki View Post
    i think the fat guy has a DF
    Which one do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    as long as shanks stays df free i aint bothered to be honest

    but would be awesome if that was the case
    Shanks mythical vampire fruit, just you wait
    LOL JOKES!

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    no joke. Yassop looks like a Haki monster, without a DF ability.
    He's one badass mofo Can't believe Ussop's his son.
     
         

  13. #13
    oath ziggyZ's Avatar
    Status
    ziggyZ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    7,400
    Location
    back of your mind
    egg
     



    Re: Red-hair pirates

    Quote Originally Posted by jonsnow1991 View Post
    No, I don't think he minds having DF users on his boat. If you remember, he asked Buggy to join him, so I don't think he cares
    No it's that he doesn't want them, but I was just asking if it'd be better if he had one of the strongest crews and they consisted of no-DF users.
     
         

  14. #14
    The ghost of NB Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Usman is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    24,123
    Location
    Where you aren't
    Semi-active
     

    Re: Red-hair pirates

    Would be OP. But it HAS TO have at some otherwise, how the hell is it on top of other new world pirates.
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13,605
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Red-hair pirates

    you can tell alot about your captain when you look at his/her crew. Giving
    red hair DF is overkill
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,794
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: Red-hair pirates

    For some reason I think Shanks has a DF ability you know I mean the last time we saw him swim was like 10 years prior luffy setting off so who knows.
     
         

  17. #17
    Mister Donuts jsrhoden's Avatar
    Status
    jsrhoden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    352
    Location
    Central 46
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Red-hair pirates

    Usopp vs Yasopp. My body is ready.
     
         

  18. #18
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,691
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Red-hair pirates

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    For some reason I think Shanks has a DF ability you know I mean the last time we saw him swim was like 10 years prior luffy setting off so who knows.
    That would seriously take away some of his epicness.
     
         

  19. #19
    Overseer Jellal Fernandes's Avatar
    Status
    Jellal Fernandes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,413
    Location
    ♡ _ ♡
     

    Re: Red-hair pirates

    Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    Usopp vs Yasopp. My body is ready.
    It really isn't. You will be destroyed.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •