Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy

Martin Luther King's Dream

Will it come true?
    I posted this in the wrong forum, so re-doing it.

Nowadays there's a lot racism. One of the main reasons in my opinion is ignorance, lack of knowledge, lack of skill to understand the others and the most important from these ones, they think they can get away with it. That's the reason there is a lot racism on internet, like on 9gag, where most of the times a post included a black person, sad comments like "found the black guy" "kfc" "ni66a stole my bike" etc... Basically geeks behind the screen, trying to act funny....

But then does it mean that people aren't racist or don't express it because they are afraid of the consequences?
    Obama now is the USA president, completing now his 2nd term.. Is this some kinda of sign? I mean most of the voters where white and applause him...
    But then, this is USA, the world is much bigger than USA, there's plenty racism in Europe, football matches with people doing monkey sounds.... Really? How can they be this ignorant, and in western Europe they do even worst, they physically attack asians and stuff.

Is it just a matter of time to Martin Luther Kind dream come true? And more blacks, asians, whites being in touch with each other, so they can understand each other, and see that there isn't a difference... What are your thoughts?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fack Out The Way.

Re: Martin Luther King's Dream

Why make this thread again?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy

A guy replied this (below) and my answer is also below. This was from the other thread, but I had to delete it because it was from the wrong forum.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBird Marco View Post
    Blacks/Asians and the rest of Non-Europeans/Whites don't belong to Europe and they should not be in Europe.
    Emigration to the West should stop and all non-Whites should be sent back to their original countries, so that they won't feel unwanted and they can build their countries with some help from the Western countries.

Multiculturalism is BS.

Martin Luther king jr, was a degenerate monster, a thief and a criminal!

I couldn't disagree with you more... The blacks were taken by force to be slaves of the whites, iin USA and Europe, and very bad treated, with whipping, iron, cut tongue out, take an eye etc.... Plus they went to Africa and stole most of the natural resources.... How can you come here and say they shouldn't be there! This is ridiculous, now they just go back after what happened and with majority of their gold, diamonds and other resources all taken out? Ahah no. And asians should be in the USA and Europe too, as it's an opportunity to difference races be in touch and understand each other!

Last edited by Alpha M; 01-27-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy

Quote Originally Posted by Jellal Fernandes View Post
    Why make this thread again?
    If you read it you'd know. I said I posted it in the wrong forum ahah

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    How Do You Kill The Undead?

someday it will, with each generation things like racism get stamped out more and more but we will always have class warfare, and corruption of power :y

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Homu

Quote Originally Posted by RockPain View Post
    Will it come true?
    I posted this in the wrong forum, so re-doing it.

Nowadays there's a lot racism. One of the main reasons in my opinion is ignorance, lack of knowledge, lack of skill to understand the others and the most important from these ones, they think they can get away with it. That's the reason there is a lot racism on internet, like on 9gag, where most of the times a post included a black person, sad comments like "found the black guy" "kfc" "ni66a stole my bike" etc... Basically geeks behind the screen, trying to act funny....

But then does it mean that people aren't racist or don't express it because they are afraid of the consequences?
    Obama now is the USA president, completing now his 2nd term.. Is this some kinda of sign? I mean most of the voters where white and applause him...
    But then, this is USA, the world is much bigger than USA, there's plenty racism in Europe, football matches with people doing monkey sounds.... Really? How can they be this ignorant, and in western Europe they do even worst, they physically attack asians and stuff.

Is it just a matter of time to Martin Luther Kind dream come true? And more blacks, asians, whites being in touch with each other, so they can understand each other, and see that there isn't a difference... What are your thoughts?

When? Where?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy

Quote Originally Posted by Machiko View Post
    When? Where?
    "Will it ever..." This is a question that implies I don't know when. Where? In our blue planet, in every country

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy

Quote Originally Posted by gas83091 View Post
    someday it will, with each generation things like racism get stamped out more and more but we will always have class warfare, and corruption of power :y
    I hope so

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

this is todays society. People don't take things like that seriously and it can't be helped. You shouldn't be that sensitive to this kind of stuff. Its just a joke in the end

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Homu

"Will it ever..." This is a question that implies I don't know when. Where? In our blue planet, in every country
    Nonono, I was talking about the bolded part:

here's plenty racism in Europe, football matches with people doing monkey sounds.... Really? How can they be this ignorant, and in western Europe they do even worst, they physically attack asians and stuff.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy

Quote Originally Posted by Machiko View Post
    Nonono, I was talking about the bolded part:
    Euro 2012, where the strongest europeans team play against each other, the host was Poland and Ukraine, and it happened there. Italian football and Spanish football happens a lot....

And they attack asians too in eastern europe, so Russians, polish, Ukrainians, etc...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy

Quote Originally Posted by Ƒālconer View Post
    this is todays society. People don't take things like that seriously and it can't be helped. You shouldn't be that sensitive to this kind of stuff. Its just a joke in the end
    that's a shame.. not sensitivity, it's called maturity, one can't ignore the problems of this world can live like there's none

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Follow the Forum Rules

that's a shame.. not sensitivity, it's called maturity, one can't ignore the problems of this world can live like there's none
    trust me man this racism is nothing compared to the past and racism isn't elusive to certain race. Its not just Asians and non-europeans. Native Europeans are also disliked or shunned. My ancestors where discriminated against because of their Irish heritage, nobody liked them so they where told that they couldn't get jobs and that they had leave that America. Do you think being called a 'monkey' can be compared to being lynched or beaten by Klan members? The best you can do is ignore it and be lucky you weren't a black man in 1800s

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy

Be lucky you weren't a white person in in South Africa, about 30 years ago...

Ignore? Okay if I inject you a bacterial or viral infection, ignore the problem, if I inject aids in you, also ignore it, if you get chlamydia, also ignore it, ignore all the problems... You can see what happens when you ignore problems.. If the racism now is nothing compared to years ago, it's the opportunity to eliminate it

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Euro 2012, where the strongest europeans team play against each other, the host was Poland and Ukraine, and it happened there. Italian football and Spanish football happens a lot....

And they attack asians too in eastern europe, so Russians, polish, Ukrainians, etc...
    And it's not happening in the UK? The capital of stadium hooliganism?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy

Quote Originally Posted by drknght View Post
    And it's not happening in the UK? The capital of stadium hooliganism?
    Yeah in the UK too

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howling at the Moon!

I have this gut feeling that everything's actually gonna turn out OK in the end

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah in the UK too
    I just want to clear out that I am not opposing the stadium aggressions. These people will fight for us, when the time will come. Because of EU our troops suck. We really need some defence. But, if they walk out on the street and start demolating others' property, then it really is a problem.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

A guy replied this (below) and my answer is also below. This was from the other thread, but I had to delete it because it was from the wrong forum.

I couldn't disagree with you more... The blacks were taken by force to be slaves of the whites, iin USA and Europe, and very bad treated, with whipping, iron, cut tongue out, take an eye etc.... Plus they went to Africa and stole most of the natural resources.... How can you come here and say they shouldn't be there! This is ridiculous, now they just go back after what happened and with majority of their gold, diamonds and other resources all taken out? Ahah no. And asians should be in the USA and Europe too, as it's an opportunity to difference races be in touch and understand each other!
    link me to that thread so I can neg rep that idiot

edit: nvm I already did

Last edited by YowYan; 01-28-2013 at 12:17 AM.