29 42.65%
Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Is a man wrong if he hits a women- Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by HadouKage View Post
    Why hit a woman at all? I don't believe in (personally) hitting women because they are weaker than us (physically). Would you go and hit a child because he kicked you in the nads? I feel as though if a woman is trying to kill you, restrain her and then separate yourself (preferably running away). I'll admit though that some women do tend to cross the line sometimes. Still it sickens me when I see being fought like males
    like I said before: you NEVER hit a woman in a 'normal' situation ... because they are usually weaker physically then men + you just don't do such a thing.

= about the 'try to restrain' her thing: try to restrain a women who became wild and who's attacking you with a kitchen knife or an axe or whatever without hurting her .. I wish you best of luck with that.. they might be weaker physically but don't underestimate their strenght..

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Homu

Yes, he is wrong unless a woman is being violent/life threatening herself. Not like in the case where he hits her just to hit her or because he lost control of himself.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    2014 is coming. I can already
    feel the changes =]

Quote Originally Posted by badoera View Post
    like I said before: you NEVER hit a woman in a 'normal' situation ... because they are usually weaker physically then men + you just don't do such a thing.

= about the 'try to restrain' her thing: try to restrain a women who became wild and who's attacking you with a kitchen knife or an axe or whatever without hurting her .. I wish you best of luck with that.. they might be weaker physically but don't underestimate their strenght..
    I believe that us men are capable of subduing a women who lunges at you with such weapons. I would never underestimate none in a confortation like this. Subduing could also be tripping, pushing, disarming, locking and so on and so forth. Guys have a tendency of "getting into the moment" then claiming it was self defense when a woman is beaten mercilessly

Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    But, how else will they learn?
    :lmao: ...typical
    I believe that stealing their jewelry and pawning it will get some to negotiate with you

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Generally I m against hitting girls cos lets face it most of them dont know how to hit hard and enough and most of us have defensive reflexes . . . . But a unprovoked attack on anyone who is defenseless is a grave misconduct.... as women are generally considered gentler and weaker, they are usually considered under this immunity. But some situations calls for otherwise but one should hold his hand back as long as they can.

Funny when Feminists wanted all men to treat all women as equals they were surely not aware of the complete bargain they demanded . . . cos sometimes among us boys a slap may ultimately result in a few missing teeth.

Only Awesome Describes Me NarutAwesome's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Living In the Moment

anyone else

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You've got one life to live,
    so don't waste it.

Quote Originally Posted by Omnislash X SageMode View Post
    i will not mourn you if a women kills you and you had the chance to defend yourself..i will point and laugh at you when a woman bigger than you whoops dat ass and your idealism wasnt there to defend those punches..no man should WANT to hit a woman..but a woman that WANTS to hit a man should be dealt with...accordingly

in conclusion:
    men, dont hit women...unless when...(*****es be out of control and are beyond help)
    Women, Do not expect a man to be a gentlemen if you are in his face,spittting, and yelling and cursing at him yelling at him to hit you...7/10 he will do as you said lol
    Sorry that my ideals differ from yours, but I was raised to always treat women with the utmost respect. Also, when you grow up watching your parents constantly fight, you tend to want avoid such situations and become better than your parents, at least that's how I am anyways.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that is exactly why I'm
    the King in this deck of
    cards.

A woman is wrong for hitting a man.
    A man is wrong for hitting a woman.
    Now when the issue of self-defense comes into play, then neither gender is wrong for protecting themselves against the opposite gender.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just speak your mind, and
    don't be embarased of what you
    want. #YOLO

It always depends on the situation. If the ***** tries to kill you with a knife or something, then you obviously will react.

Now, I say, by all ways, if there is no need to use violence (like self defense), no, you don't hit a woman. And, as usually you will be physically stronger (hey, not my fault... that's how it usually goes... there are exceptions though), even if she attacks you, chose to immobilize her, without actually hitting her, till she calms down, and stops trying to hit you.

Of course, you might be sparing for martial arts, which is a whole other case, and I suggest you face her as an equal, or she won't hesitate to kick your ass.

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345