Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 58
  1. #26
    Swordsman Sabuto Hayashi's Avatar
    Status
    Sabuto Hayashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    雲隠れの里
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pierce the Heavens!!
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Nah, there's bound to be others who share your opinion.
    I prefer Obito with his RinneSharingan mask over Madara. Even without his mask, he's still kinda cool.
     
         

  2. #27
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    Ha your funny
    You think he will suicide for Madara? _O-
     
         

  3. #28
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Madara sucks man. Obito is miles better. Madara's just an OP character, who's butthurt at Hashirama.
     
         

  4. #29
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by General PSX360 View Post
    I kind of enjoy Madara's arrogance in this war, because he's giving
    everybody that, "I dont give **** attitude."
    It hasn't gotten him far, he got split in two by fodder Lee because of it.
     
         

  5. #30
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Madara sucks man. Obito is miles better. Madara's just an OP character, who's butthurt at Hashirama.
    Nah. Hashirama just has that kind of effect on people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    It hasn't gotten him far, he got split in two by fodder Lee because of it.
    Which he just regenerates.
     
         

  6. #31
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Nah. Hashirama just has that kind of effect on people.



    Which he just regenerates.
    He lost connection with the Juubi, don't downplay Lee.
     
         

  7. #32
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    He lost connection with the Juubi, don't downplay Lee.
    So did Obito.
    Watch them start trying now that they lost their pet.
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,377
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    I like Obito, ppl can rag about his reason for turning evil all they want, but I personally think he's one of the greatest villains of all time, Madarama is so boring, lame, and cliche to me it's not funny, just my opinion, but when Tobi's speaking, talking down to Naruto, I love it. when Madara slings another arrogant snide comment I'm nearly bored to tears, he's so smug because he knows he's one of the final villains it makes me want to cry.
     
         

  9. #34
    ANBU Black Ops abodi mohi's Avatar
    Status
    abodi mohi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    DOHA QATAR
    Posts
    877
    Post Thanks / Like
    we are the wild ones <3
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    not the only one
     
         

  10. #35
    Member duken fist's Avatar
    Status
    duken fist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    792
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    you are.
    madara is badass
     
         

  11. #36
    Member 1996ScientificShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    1996ScientificShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    As shown by my avatar i am a madara fan. What do u expect from a guy with an assload of power. it woukdnt be very exciting if he just killed everyone
     
         

  12. #37
    Blazing Will! CrimsonFire's Avatar
    Status
    CrimsonFire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ask the wind
    Posts
    4,514
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmph....
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    I have no interest in Obito what so ever, even though Madara is a softy, Madara is still boss :y
     
         
    Last edited by CrimsonFire; 01-27-2013 at 08:51 PM.

  13. #38
    Member
    Status
    JBandaa is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    292
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Ofcourse not, I like Obito more too.

    Madara is all hype. He gets kicked by Lee and those "fans" already think of him as less cool or defend him with all their might(when Madara regenerated almost immediately lol). Pathetic:confused:
     
         

  14. #39
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    IMO madara fits the antagonist role better, obito is still a great villain though
     
         

  15. #40
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    I preferred when Obito was Tobi because of the mystery. I hate the fact the he betrayed everything he ever loved just because run died. He should have said that the death of Rin was the catalyst for him trying to destroy the world.
     
         

  16. #41
    akatsuki Phoenix of Chaos's Avatar
    Status
    Phoenix of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In the city of the blue flames
    Posts
    231
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see no reason for your
    existence. burn to ashes.
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Obito = super-villain/master of disguise

    Madara = ultimate badass
     
         

  17. #42
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,368
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by sagemode jinchuuriki View Post
    I preferred when Obito was Tobi because of the mystery. I hate the fact the he betrayed everything he ever loved just because run died. He should have said that the death of Rin was the catalyst for him trying to destroy the world.
    Thats what he meant, didnt you read? now he just doesnt care anymore
     
         

  18. #43
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Nah. Hashirama just has that kind of effect on people.
    Dat Hashirama :drive:
     
         

  19. #44
    Louis Vuitton Don Intrepid's Avatar
    Status
    Intrepid is offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13,140
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeezy taught me
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    You aren't alone, there are more idiots like you out there, jk lmao but I do like Madara a lot more.
     
         

  20. #45
    will destroy you. Zohan's Avatar
    Status
    Zohan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    No, I love obito.
     
         

  21. #46
    sagemode jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    sagemode jinchuuriki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    village hidden in the leaves
    Posts
    8,626
    Post Thanks / Like
    When life gives you a bad day
    remember to look on the bright
    side of life
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Thats what he meant, didnt you read? now he just doesnt care anymore
    That was My opinion besides once Tobi became Madara the war arc started losing interest to me. Besides My favorite villain is Oro because he strikes me as a villain not as some sort of Dark Knight.
     
         

  22. #47
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    The more and more I think about it, the more I realise madara is just but hurt about losing to hashirama for the role of hokage, coming back with the kyuubi to avenge himself.. and then losing again. His speech about as long as their is winners their will be losers was just about him self and is kind of lame.
     
         

  23. #48
    Living in a World without elxdark's Avatar
    Status
    elxdark is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In my bed
    Posts
    547
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEST THIEF NA
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    you're wrong, I prefer obito than madara
     
         

  24. #49
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    I remember back in the day people thought Tobi was stronger than Madara. Tobi being Obito had an obvious effect on people's view of him.

    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=205892
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Just sayin
     
         

  25. #50
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    Posts
    4,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Am I the only who Likes Obito more than Madara?

    Nope, you aren't the only one.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •