[Water with Akihiko]

*waits for sensei*

New day, new stuff to learn

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Water with Akihiko]

Indeed, and keep the RP fun!
    So, first tell me why you want to learn Water and how you plan to use it in battle.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Too lazy"

Ohayo sensei

By learning about the 5 elements, I started to get more interested in the combinations one could achieve with 2 different elements.

In particular, I'm thinking of water combined with wind release which makes the ice release. I find it to be a quite interesting combination.

Also the interesting ways I could use water to improve the damaging area of my lightning techniques during a battle, since water is an electricity conductor :y

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

! Ohayo!

Ah, yes, cherish the moments when you only have two elements. The creativity is endless, I assure you!
    Ice is a great element that I've personally never touched on, but it's a lot like earth and wood, which allow for endless imagination, which I personally enjoy doing with the RP.

Water and Wind, Lightning and Water. We shall all get to the greatness of this soon!
    Alright, let's start a bit light.
    What is water's weakness and why?
    Also, what is it strong against?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Too lazy"

Why throwing the soup at me man?
    ...oh! spagetti *eats it* xD

Earth and water is an interesting combination I see some skill RPers have...
    It seems like it will take me forever to achieve this >.<

Hm, from what I know, water is is weak again earth because earth normally absorbs water and it can be used as a wall against water attacks.

It is great to use against fire techniques since water takes away the oxygen the fire needs, thus weakening it and turns it completly off later on.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, I have never had anyone use such an amusing GIF before so I went and Googled one back. And that was one of the first appropriate ones I found. xD
    Oh no, the point is to have fun. With fun, comes experience, comes skill. Trust me, I suck. xD Haha, ask anyone and they will tell you I suck.
    And congratullattionnssss!
    *imitates Urahara's voice* PPINNNN-POOOINNTTTTUUUU! (I'm sure you can imagine this. LOL.)
    Keep those weaknesses and strengths in mind whenever using Suiton!

So now, sit down and meditate by this river.
    By the sound of it, tell me how you think Suiton chakra flows...in comparison to say, violent element Wind.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Too lazy"

With fun comes experience and skill?

:D
    Yosh, I'll keep them in mind

*goes to sit down by the river*

That needs some concentration...

*Sitting cross legged, I start concentrating by trying to calm down by closing my eyes and try to notice and feel the water.

Breathing deeply and calmly feeling the water's current drift with the wind, I can also feel how the water lets itself move wherever the wind wants it to.

I start feeling in harmony with the water and I also feel the multitude of life forms within the river around me...*

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

SOONOOTORRI! *Urahara waves his fan in a wild manner*

Hear how the water flows ever so softly within the river, echoing and dripping softly against the rocks.
    Replicate that very feeling within your own chakra, and when you feel that you are ready, place your hand upon the river and attempt to manipulate it.
    Start ever so gently, just get a small feel. That's what's important.

Last edited by Adachi; 05-07-2014 at 10:35 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Too lazy"

That craziness he has is one of the reasons I think he's cool
    ________

*Trying to concentrate even more than before, I try to pay more attention at the sound of water flowing softly wihin the river.

It was a voice I've heard before, but this time, I could tell when the water was going back and forth. Minuscule waver going back an forth when in contact with any rock, then the sound of the small water waves when passing by eachother in different directions.

Wanting to replicate that feeling within my own chakra, I let my chakra flow calmly and softly wherever it pleases, allowing it to change direction whenever it wants to.

After staying like this for some time until I get the hang of it, I stand up and go towards the river. Sitting again so I could reach the water, I start by placing my hands gently and slowly upon the river.

Using the calmly flowing chakra in my hands, I try to manipulate some of the water to move a little bit more violently... which I fail to do so with my first attempts >.<*

Eh... that's difficult...

*I keep on trying several times until...*

It moved!

*I managed to manipulate the water to make a small splash (around 2-3 centimeters).

_________
    OMG! I can make a fanfic out of this xD
    ...no wonder why awesome RPer have fanfic contest medals =p

Last edited by Tsūki; 10-30-2012 at 07:42 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

His voice actor, Shinichiro Miki, is absolutely hilarious too.
    I have the oldest FanFic contest medal, by the way. xD Also, want to try training in a story format? I am doing this with about three other students. Actually, allow me to start off.
    ---
    I watched Tsuki frown in absolute concentration, his eyes closed as he attempted to replicate the feel of the water, the flow of the river into his mind.
    Just as I thought he had fallen asleep in his position, he stood, searching for me with his gaze, then grinning as he found me standing a few feet from the river.
    With an indication that clearly meant for me to watch, I walked over in time just to see him place his hands upon the surface of the water. A few moments later, a wild splash startled me, and I glanced towards my right just to see the water settle back into place, having been pressurized by Tsuki's chakra.
    I grinned, nodding my approval at his first steps of mastery over the Suiton element.
    "Well done," I said with vigor. "You've gotten a good grasp of Suiton so far! Now, let's try this again. This time, apply even more force and control and have that water splash over me."

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Too lazy"

Akihiko sensei, please... stahp! How dare you know more about Urahara than me? I'm the greatest Urahara fan here! o_o
    After looking at your "Join Date", I really do believe that it's the oldest one =p

My sensei's words encouraged me even more, it was actually the first time I've been making improvements with ninjutsu.

I nodded back after he told me what to do and then turned myself towards the river one more time. It has calmed down after my previous attempt of making a splash.

This time, I had to apply more force to it so it would splash over him. "I can do it", I thought. My first attempt allowed me to have a grasp of how I should proceed while trying to make a splash of water. I just had to add more force to it.

Crouching so I could reach the water, I place my hands gently and slowly upon the river which now feels calm again and closes my eyes. While doing so, I allow my chakra to roam freely wherever it wishes in my body, this is to replicate the feeling of water flow.

That made me get more relaxed, it's a nice feeling, to get in harmony with nature. But I couldn't stay like this for long, today is the day I'll start making great improvements! I open my eyes, "This time it must be a huge splash", convincing myself.

I calmly bring more of my chakra to my palms and when feeling that I have an alright amount of it, I quickly release the chakra from my palms with more force than what I did last time. Concentrating on one particular area of the river right in front of me and having tamed a good amount of water, I manage to manipulate it so that it gets out in an explosive manner from that area.

The surrounding water gets influenced by that while there's that wave of water splashing out of the river. I do my best to keep focusing on the chakra enhanced water even though there are some small water splashes deconcentrating me around. I briefly manage to move that flying wave so that it would fall very close to Akihiko-sensei who's staring at the wave with a grin on his face xD

That manipulated water is making a splash right now dispersing it all around the place it fell down.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

o_o I don't care about Urahara, but I do care about the voice actors. I am a nerd. xD
    Also, I don't think it's messed up...it's perfect! *starts crying in happiness*
    ----
    The water landed on the right portion of my body, giving me a brief, yet relaxing chill. I winced at the coldness of the water soaking into my Jonin attire, but proceeded to give Tsuki a thumbs-up and a creepy gin, not unlike Gai's own.
    "Well done," I exclaimed, ecstatic at my student's first steps of training. "It seems that you are getting very much attuned to the Suiton element. Now, let's go over some basics.
    In battles, there are three ranges. Short, which is 0-5 meters, mid which is 5-15 meters, and long, which is 15-25+ meters. Keep these in mind as sometimes you could use a jutsu that does hit your opponent at all. The jutsu you used was basic and simple, and only goes up to short range."
    I walked up to the river, bending down to place a hand within it. "Now, do you know the three forms of Water?"

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Too lazy"

I suck when it comes to describe feelings and the surrounding... (something I have to work with :D)

The water finished its splashing and I noticed my sensei giving me a thumbs-up, with 'that smile' xD.
    I stood up again and started showing a wide smile "I did it!" :D

Finally, I'm getting to something! Every single information will be important for my future battles, so I listen attentively to what my teacher is saying.

I keep on staring at him while he walks up to the river, standing at the same place I was standing before, "Now, do you know the three forms of Water?", he asked me.

I already knew that there were 3 different forms of Water:
    Staring at the river "There are 3 forms of Water, one of then is the liquid water, the one we are most familiar with. There's also water in the form of gas, which is always present in the air around us. Finally we also have the solid water, which is ice".

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh no, it all comes with time. As long as you are enjoying yourself. ^_^ And this is my last post before I go sleep, mate.
    ---
    I listen to his explanation to my question, nodding as I reviewed his words. "Water," I agreed. "For the good health and living of the human body. Ice, for my favorite drink, iced coffee, and last but not least, let's focus on gas."
    I drew out a scroll from my pocket, whipping out a fancy calligraphy pen as I did so. "Gas is spread out molecules," I emphasized, drawing little circles on the scroll and then tracing lines in between them to show their paths. "These molecules bounce off each other at rapid speeds and will only increase when spread throughout the air."
    Grabbing the scroll, I crumpled it together, sending a burst of Katon chakra to it, burning it away as I stuffed the calligraphy pen away. "Now, try that! Focus Suiton chakra within your lungs and then release it in the form of gas while spreading it across this training ground! Add enough Suiton chakra to make the water become dense and turn into a mist surrounding us. Now, tell me what kind of sneaky stuff you can do in this mist."

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Too lazy"

np, I was outside all the time =p

I get surprised when the scroll get burned and my attention was attraced by the way that scroll was dissapearing, bit my bit.

Soon enough, I snap out of it when my sensei asks me to perform a new technique. This time, it was mist I had to release from my mouth, an amount which would be enough to surround us both.

Repeating the same thing I did before, I concentrate and allow my chakra to roam freely wherever it wishes in my body in order to replicate the feeling of water flow. After turning my chakra to suiton chakra, I start focusing it within my lungs, but noticed that this would make me release water. It was too dense.

I do my best to substract some of the chakra I focused within my lungs out of it so the amount of suiton chakra would be less dense.
    Keeping on substracting more, I finally decide to stop when I feel that the suiton chakra I've gathered in my lungs isn't too closely compacted anymore.

This is it, I start by inhaling a great amount of air from my mouth, filling my lungs. When my lungs are filled with air, I allow my suiton chakra to mix with it. When that's done, I immediately exhale everything that I assembled in my lungs outside of my mouth.

I was targeting the grass so I wouldn't hit anyone with the technique if I failed, but it was a success! D
    The mist I had inside was getting released as I was exhaling it, so I turned around while keeping on exhaling everything that I had left in my lungs, spreading mist around Ahikiho-sensei and me.

"Uhh!..
    My lack of concentration gave me some hard time to perform this..."

I smile again while talking:
    "Yoosh ^^ What kind of sneaky stuff could a lowly-but-handsome merchant do in a mist like this one?
    Maybe have Yoruichi san with me and... o_o okay <.<"

I get more serious:
    "Well, while being inside of a mist like that you can confuse your opponent by hiding yourself in it and eventually evade.
    I could also use a clone, letting him come out of the mist and engaging the opponent while I'm doing something else
    That was the defensive way, if I want to be offensive, then I could release some mist at my target, limiting his vision. With that I can make sure that I'm away from the mist and start casting a lightning attack towards him :zonder:"

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I breathe deeply as the mist began to spread around me, listening to Tsuki's explanation as he faced me in the mist. I could barely make out his face, however.
    "Well said," I began. "But there are several things you must remember whenever using this jutsu. One, while this may hinder your opponent's sight, it definitely does not erase sound, so whatever you do in the mist must be done with absolute quietness, especially if you plan on assassinating your opponent.
    Furthermore, using any type of Wind technique would also render this jutsu useless as it would blow the mist away. Also, which Doujutsu does this work very well against and why?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Too lazy"

Oh I see, that's true =/ then my opponent can use a wind technique to get it away.

I'm not sure about sharingan, since it can see chakra... but then again, all of the mist is enhanced with suiton chakra so I'm not sure :shrug:

What I do know is that it works very well against a rinnegan user who's using a path in each body:
    All of them would share their vision together so it would really help if I manage to blind one more of the paths.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

I listened to Tsuki's response of my question, nodding. "You are correct about the Sharingan," I responded. "If you use Hidden Mist against a Sharingan user, they would be unable to see you and inflict Genjutsu upon you because they can see chakra only and your Mist is full of your own chakra. Good job adding the Rinnegan too."
    I guided him back onto the river, charging chakra into my feet as I stepped gently upon the surface of it. "Proceed to place your hand delicately on the surface of the river, and much like earlier, attempt to manipulate the water in order to form a sword. Solidify it to the point where it can work just as deftly as a normal blade and cut my clone up."

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Too lazy"

Going back to the river with my sensei, I charge some chakra to my feet so I can walk on water.

I stare at my sensei, paying attention to what he's telling me to do now. This time I had to form a sword out of the water I was standing at.

I crouch and while doing so, I concentrate, turning my chakra into suiton chakra. I then focus some of the suiton chakra I have to my hands and place them delicately on the surface of the river.

When that's done, I start concentrating again, this time thinking of how I will make that sword. Solid, which means that the chakra must be dense, it had to be straigh. There's also were it will cut which would have to be sharp enough to cut through things.

I start emitting my suiton chakra onto the river, concentrating as much as I can, I try to manipulate the water so my suiton enhanced chakra will blend with the water and get as dense as I possibly could make it, which I obviously failed the first couple of times.

After a couple of attempts, I manage to shape the water in the form of a stick which I then grab with my hand, noticing that it needs to be more dense, I compress the suiton chakra and water more than before.

A smile appears on my face as I manage to grab the chakra enhanced water :D "I got the hang of it". Now it was much easier, I just had to reform the water while keeping it hard at the same time.
    With some concentration, I manage to give it a form so that it's sharp from one side just like a real blade.

Only a little effort with my imagination added to it, I imagine how a sword looks like, I manage to form the water I was using to a sword :overjoy:

Now as I stabilized the sword's form and got more used to the grip, I rush towards your clone, performing a horizontal slash which cuts him to half from him stomach.

Last edited by Tsūki; 11-01-2012 at 11:00 PM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Haha, yeah, you can try third person too, if you like. o_o Refer to yourself as third person and me too. I'll show you.
    ---
    As Tsuki lifted his newfound sword, gazing at it in a somewhat stumped manner, he shifted his hand onto the grip, maintaining the shape of the weapon with only his chakra.
    Dashing towards Akihiko's clone, he lifted his right hand slightly behind him, then swinging it in a 180 arc towards the clone, slicing him in half due to the impact.
    Akihiko nodded, observing his moves as Tsuki glanced up at him, awaiting his next instruction. Walking towards the river, he easily gathered up chakra and formed a sword himself.
    "We will now proceed to spar a bit," he stated, turning to face Tsuki while testing the ground for stable footing. Then, without warning, he rushed at Tsuki, his two hands gripped upon the handle of the Suiton Sword, raised on his right side in an angle so that when he got near, he would strike Tsuki at chest level.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Too lazy"

hm okay, I'll try this

After gathering suiton chakra to form his own swords, Akihiko started rushing towards the student without warning.

Tsuki was shocked by his sensei's sudden intent to attack but didn't have much time to think. Holding the sword with his 2 hands now, it seems like the concentration needed to keep the water together as a sword was instinct. He didn't have to think much about it since he already got the hang of how to keep it stable.

The teacher was now at close rang, his sword could reach his student at any time.
    "Take it easy, Sensei!", Tsuki exclaimed while taking a somehow defensive battle stance and starts swinging his sword back towards the opposite direction of Akihiko's so he could counter it.

The swords clashed together, but didn't make that metal sound that they were used to hear from two swords getting in hostile contact with eachother, even though it somehow sounded like that, there was also the sound of water.

Both of them where now trying to push the sword of the other with their own, Akihiko having a calm glare at his student's eyes, the one he would normally have while fighting a usual opponent. Tsuki got somehow intimidated and started noticing that his water swords was going to break if he stayed like that for a longer duration. So he put some more effort in keeping the suiton chakra as dense as possible but with doing that, it took away some of the concentration he was giving to his body's movements.

Tsuki then decides to jump back in order to make some distance between him and his teacher, after doing so, he keeps his battle stance, ready for any further attack.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Whatever suits you. ^_^
    ---
    Almost like a mirror reflecting his very actions, Akihiko watched Tsuki raise his own sword behind him, meeting the strike with equal force. Akihiko felt the power of the move resonate through his arms as the two weapons collided, and shifting his left and right leg to meet each other equally upon the ground.

He closed his eyes, feeling the strength and vigor of his student, easily matching it with his own, but Tsuki pulled back first, forcing him to shift the weight onto his right leg as he moved back into position.

"Excellent defense," Akihiko stated. "Let's try one more time and then we will move on." He shifted the sword from his left hand onto his right, dominant hand and once again began charging at Tsuki, building up momentum as he did so.
    However, when he got near, raising his sword behind his back in an arc, he did not directly strike yet side stepped to his left (Tsuki's right), aiming for a hit in the back.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Too lazy"

That feeling, the feeling of everything going in slow motion...

The student was observing every step his sensei was taking, thinking of where this teacher would possibly attack from. "Which side", he thought.

Holding his water sword which was pointing at his right side firmly with his two hands, Tsuki notices that Akihiko intended to perform a vertical slash at him. The first reaction was to take a step to his left (Akihiko's right) while raising his arms in order to counter his teacher's attack from above.

However Akihiko suddenly side stepped to Tsuki's right in order to hit in the back, the student then immediately started turning to his right, in order to face this teacher while also swinging his sword back to the same height as the other sword , swinging it from his left to his right.

Tsuki then adds some more chakra to his feet in order to stay stable over the water.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsuki turned rapidly, blocking Akihiko's move with a quick slice to his right, shoving him back a few feet. Nodding with approval, Akihiko let go of his sword, turning it back into liquid as it flowed out of his hand.
    "Excellent job on reacting properly," he stated. "I commend you greatly on that. We can derive more into Kenjutsu later if you wish, but let us move on for now.
    Hold out your dominant arm and proceed to charge water chakra into it. Then, much like holding an actual shield, push it out of you in that form, much like the sword earlier. So basically, a water shield that should be strong enough to block projectiles."

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Too lazy"

Listening to his sensei approving of the way he reacted, Tsuki shows a wide smile on his face "Thank you, sensei". Noticing that his teacher turned his sword back to normal liquid, the student does the same.

After listening to what he had to do next, the apprentice starts by concentrating a little bit in order to turn his chakra to water chakra and then holds out his right arm. He then crouches and focuses some of the suiton chakra he has to his dominant arm and places it on the river.

"That must be quite similar to how I formed that water sword..." he said, while emitting his suiton chakra onto the river. Concentrating, Tsuki manipulates the water so that some of it would blend with his suiton chakra and get as dense as he possibly could make it.

"I'll make it round, I guess" forming it the way he wanted. But this time, Tsuki added a 'hand' to the shield in order for him to be able to have a grip of it.

Making sure that the concentration of chakra is as dense as it possibly could be (with his own ability), the student then holds the shield from where everyone would hold it and takes it out of the lake and stands straight again.

Holding out his arm, he shows Akihiko sensei the shield made out of water.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... Last»