Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

Suiton With Korra ..

As I Sit next to a lake waiting for Korra, I Stare at the glare of the sun on the waters surface..**Truely Beautiful , I Must say

Last edited by Ryūn Ūchiha; 01-27-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Status
    Apr 2011

Re: Suiton With Korra ..

*Shows up* why am I here! Ohh wait water. What do you know about water in the narutoverse.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kōrra View Post
    *Shows up* why am I here! Ohh wait water. What do you know about water in the narutoverse.
    What I Know about water he says , ! I Know everything

Water:one of the basic 5 elements, Water is the only liquid element and water is beautiful !

storm release is a kg that involves the water element affinity also water is storng to fire , weak to lightning , weak to earth and wind that idk o_o , there are many strong suiton users like , Tobirama,Kisame, and many more o_o , did i miss anything ??

Status
    Apr 2011

No your good but remember that water isn't really weak to lightning is just makes a good conductor

Okay Water time!

My format we will be using during the training.

Template:
    How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
    Advantages & Disadvantages.
    How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
    The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.
    Questions?

There is also rules to me training you which are

First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
    Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
    Thirdly, if you do not reply within one month, I will drop your training without further notice.
    Fourthly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you
    Also do not ask what pace we learn jutsu we will go whatever pace I choose to keep you at :3

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

No your good but remember that water isn't really weak to lightning is just makes a good conductor

Okay Water time!

My format we will be using during the training.

Template:
    How you perform it (note: do not just copy what I did).
    Advantages & Disadvantages.
    How would you defend yourself from this jutsu.
    The picture of the technique and/or anything else that you find interesting.
    Questions?

There is also rules to me training you which are

First of all, if you don't understand something or have any other questions please ask them either here or via vm and I'll try to answer them as good as I can
    Secondly, try to reply in your own words, thus not simply copy me nor anyone else. It does not matter if you get something wrong. "A smooth sea never made a skilful mariner."
    Thirdly, if you do not reply within one month, I will drop your training without further notice.
    Fourthly, please try to use proper English. It is very annoying for both you and me if I do not understand what you say and I tell you to redo the jutsu over and over again until I understand you
    Also do not ask what pace we learn jutsu we will go whatever pace I choose to keep you at :3
    ^_^" Ok , But i never copied and paste anything .

Status
    Apr 2011

Good ^_^

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Use your water chakra to take control of the water to make small water blast and waves and a shield of water.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Use your chakra to create a thick mist from either your mouth or the water near us and by using your chakra to make the mist thick were my clone can not see you.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

Good ^_^

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
    Type: Supplementary/Attack/Defence
    Damage Points:20
    Description: Creates small waves of water,small blasts, and small shields of water.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Use your water chakra to take control of the water to make small water blast and waves and a shield of water.

(Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidding in Mist Jutsu
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Description: This displacement technique creates a thick mist to spring forth by lifting up some water from either a pre-existing source or expelled from their mouth, then goes in and out of sight at will from within the pearly-white realm. The mist's thickness is controlled by the amount of chakra kneaded into it. It can't fool the Byakugan, but, due to the mist being created with the user's chakra, any Sharingan and Rinnegan-user will see the mist coloured by their opponent's chakra, which will effectively hide the user from the dōjutsu.
    Note: Can be created through releasing from mouth or manipulating a nearby water source.

Use your chakra to create a thick mist from either your mouth or the water near us and by using your chakra to make the mist thick were my clone can not see you.
    For my first technique , I Walk to the water source and start walking on the water. I Then turn around facing You and your clone. I Then Close my eyes and concentrate on my Suiton chakra.As I start controlling my chakra I Send my chakra into the already exsisting water, Then i begin Forcing the water to rise.* I Start thinking of waves in my head* Then I Manipulate the waves in my head and turn them into reality with the water i'm on. I Make the waves rise high enough so they can block my whole body , Then send them back to normal...

After doing that. I'm getting started on my next technique...*I Think of a thick mist in my head and how it will look* Got it ... I Then make the lake give off a thick mist that can cover the entire area. I Then open my eyes to see the results.

Status
    Apr 2011

Good template please ^^

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Using the water create a sword made of pure water and stab or slash my clone like a normal sword.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards in front of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Using your water chakra release it from your arm outwards and create a shield of water to protect you from my kunai.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

Good template please ^^

(Suiton: Mizu Kuri No Yaiba) - Water Style: Sword of Draining
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: A technique that utilizes water to create a sword. The sword can be wielded in the normal fashion, allowing the ninja to cut and stab like with a normal blade.
    Note: Doesn't require a water source.

Using the water create a sword made of pure water and stab or slash my clone like a normal sword.

( Suiton: Junsai no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Shield Technique
    Type: Supplementary, Defence
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their water chakra and releasing it from their arm which is held outwards in front of them and they then create a shield of water that can aide in defence against projectile weapons and close combat techniques.

Using your water chakra release it from your arm outwards and create a shield of water to protect you from my kunai.
    *still standing on lake, will do so until told to leave or something*I Begin making water rise in front of me, Then i manipulate the chakra and start forming a katana made of pure water... I Then rush towards your clone *360* Slash.

I Then prepare myself for the next technique

I Hold my arms out and start releasing chakra from my arms , While releasing the water i mold it so that it covers my body like a buble of water..
    No Picture

Ad/Dis: The Advantage of the watersword is the instead of carrying a regular sword you can make a sword from water that does the same thing/Disadvantage I Believe if a fire attack hits the sword it evaporates

Ad/Dis:Advantage of the water shield is that it protects you from projectiles and close combat/Disadvantage I Believe you cant move while in the shield and it can only block one fire attack before evaporating

Defend: A Fire attack for the sword/ and for the shield there isn't one because it's a defnse jutsu

Status
    Apr 2011

Good ^_^

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Type: Attack
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.
    Note: Requires a water source.

Using water create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards my clone to strike her.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Do the signs and create a whip of water to strike my clone with either a lashing or wrapping action to either strike her or bind her.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

Good ^_^

(Suiton: Suikōtoppa) – Water Release: Water Shark Breakthrough
    Range: short
    Chakra cost 15
    Description: The user will create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards the opponent, striking them.

Using water create a water shark to jump into the air and bolt towards my clone to strike her.

(Suiton: Suiben) - Water Release: Water whip
    Type: Offensive, supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Description: After the user performs a series of 3 hand seals Rat → Dog → Ox, the user creates a whip of water that can be used to strike the opponent with a lashing action or wrap around the target to bind them. This technique can also have lightning techniques channeled through when they have bound their victim with the water whip.

Do the signs and create a whip of water to strike my clone with either a lashing or wrapping action to either strike her or bind her.
    I Make my way to the water source and turn around towards your clone and you, I Then think of a shark figure in my head and place my hand on the water to make it become reality.. I then control the shark so that it heading towards your clone.
    Ad/Dis: Advantage can block some fire techs,Disadvantage Can get sucked up by earth
    Defend: I Would defend myself with a Doton tech, Or a Katon tech to cancel the jutsu's out for fire <
    No pictures for this tech, They only have water shark bomb jutsu

I Perform my 3 handseals Rat → Dog → Ox I Then release start releasing water from my mouth *using shape manipulation making it a whip* I Then grab the water whip and lash it at your clone
    Ad/Dis.:Advantage can hold an opponent or strike them,Disadvantage can be broken maybe ? or the enemy probably can send a eletrical current through it.
    Defend:Same Doton or Katon techs not at all
    Picture:

Status
    Apr 2011

Good :3

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Do the signs and release from your mouth and release a high viscosity chakra infuesd water that is very sticky to trap my clone in place so you can attack her.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Do the Tiger sign and use your chakra to use the water near you to create a mirror refection of yourself made out of the water.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

Good :3

(Suiton: Mizuame Nababara) - Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field
    Range: Short/Long
    Description: The user After performing the required hand seals Ram → Tiger spits out high-viscosity, chakra infused water, aimed at a surface of wide scope. This is a stream of sticky liquid which can be used to form an adhesive trap that can inhibit a person's mobility. One can effectively reduce their enemy's area of activity with this technique, and has the effect of being able to take complete control over the battlefield. The normal scope of this technique is normally just a few metres, but if prepared, it is also possible to make an entire pond of starch syrup. Being caught in the technique can be avoided by channelling chakra to one's feet allowing one to walk upon it uninhibited, beforehand.

Do the signs and release from your mouth and release a high viscosity chakra infuesd water that is very sticky to trap my clone in place so you can attack her.

(Mizu Bunshin) - Water Release: Water Clone
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a clone of themselves made of water. These water clones have 1/10th of the users chakra. These clones are also limited in that they can only travel short range from the user without losing control. When a water clone take enough damage they revert back to normal water.
    Note: Can only perform up to C rank Water techniques and requires a water source.

Do the Tiger sign and use your chakra to use the water near you to create a mirror refection of yourself made out of the water.
    I Strat doing the techs handseals Ram → Tiger , I then start spitting out a thick water infused substance from my mouth*Syrup at your clone* ... I Keep on spitting it out until it cover a 5 ft radius around your clone

I Then begin on the next tech * I Begin by walking towards the water source and start by prooceding the tech I Then make the Tiger Handseal *Water starts to rise * I Then close my eyes and imagine myself *Water starts forming into me* ....*Clone is complete*

Ad/Dis , Advantage 1st Tech can stop the enemies movement temporarily , 2nd Tech The clone can fight for you for a brief moment , Disadvantage 1st Tech A Fire tech can make the syrup hard and can break *I Believe* 2nd Tech Fire tech can evaporate the clone

Pictures:for some reason I Cant copy the img url o_o

Status
    Apr 2011

Good moving on

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.

Use your chakra to have the water come out of the water underneath my clone to come out in a spinning motion and compactly pressured water around my clone (360) to hit my clone causing it to disperse. If you need an example of this jutsu its the Itachi used on Kakashi the first time they met.

Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

Do the hidden mist jutsu again then use your chakra to reflect natural light off then mist to blind my clone while you stealthily strike my clone

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

Good moving on

(Suiton: Suigandan) - Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Description: A technique that deals physical damage to the enemy with a liquid mass brought forth from underwater. Its power to kill and maim is augmented by adding a spinning motion to the compactly pressured water. During fights on water, taking advantage of its characteristic ability to attack from anywhere in a 360 degrees radius, in conjunction with other techniques for distraction, confusion and so forth, this technique has an extensive array of applications.

Use your chakra to have the water come out of the water underneath my clone to come out in a spinning motion and compactly pressured water around my clone (360) to hit my clone causing it to disperse. If you need an example of this jutsu its the Itachi used on Kakashi the first time they met.

Suiton: Kirigakure Shiryoku Hakudatsu) - Water Release: Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprevation
    Chakra cost: 15(-3 each turn to keep it active)
    Description: Using the hidden mist jutsu the user reflects the natural light an a way that it blinds there opponent temporarily as long as the opponent is in the mist.
    Note: Must have already used hidden mist jutsu

Do the hidden mist jutsu again then use your chakra to reflect natural light off then mist to blind my clone while you stealthily strike my clone
    I Begin staring at your clone , I Then proceed to start manipulating the water around your clone *Making it swirl* , I Then Make the water rise in different locations like spinning water tornadoes , Once the water hits your clone *If not poofed* I Pressure the water so that it squeezes your clone until it poofs,

I Peform hidden in the mist jutsu , After doing so I Manipulate the mist so that it can reflect light from it , blinding the clone..* Once the clone is blinded I Rush towards your clone , Punching it in the face...

Ad/Dis , Ad: Can hurt the opponenet really bad & and squeeze them causing sevre internal damage .... Ad: Blinds the opponent .. Dis: Can be destroyed by a fire tech , Dis: If the user gets rid of the mist then he or she can not be blinded.

Pics:None

Status
    Apr 2011

Next

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
    Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Do the Hand signs and create a spinning water vortex around you to be a barrier from attacks and hit my clone at the same time to knock them out.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Clap your hands together and make a spiraling vortex of water then have it explode from the top to form a wave and control it with your hand.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

Next

(Suiton: Mizu No Tatsumaki) - Water Style: Water Tornado
    Descripton: The user will wave the Ram → Horse → Bird hand seals and utilize water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.
    Note: Can only be performed if there is a water source near by.

Do the Hand signs and create a spinning water vortex around you to be a barrier from attacks and hit my clone at the same time to knock them out.

(Suiton: Suishōha) - Water Style: Water Shock Wave
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid (Made short range of the user with a med range reach)
    Descripton: This technique allows the user after claping their hands together to make a spiralling vortex of water out of knowhere. The vortex then proceeds to explode from the top in the form of a wave. The user can also control the direction the wave goes with hand movements.

Clap your hands together and make a spiraling vortex of water then have it explode from the top to form a wave and control it with your hand.
    I Walk to the water source and then start peforming the required handseals Ram → Horse → Bird after doing so a spiraling vortex of water surrounds me as a shield or barrier , I Then move the Water tornado toward your clone knocking it out..

After doing so I Clap my hands together making a spiraling vortex of water . I Then Explode the top of it so that it forms a wave, As the wave is formed I Reach my hands forward while making the newely created wave move

Ad:Water Protects you from attacks , You can attack the opponent with the wave of water
    Dis: A Fire or Doton Attack can block it , A Doton defense can suck up the water
    Pics:None

Status
    Apr 2011

SO late Im sorry >_<

(Suiton: Ukojizai no Jutsu) - Water Style: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
    Description: A perception ninjutsu, allowing one to freely manipulate rain infused with the user's own chakra after waving the Bird → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Rat → Snake hand seals. The rain falls from rain clouds, formed with the users own chakra. During this technique, the falling raindrops are closely linked to the users senses. When the rain is obstructed by a chakra belonging to someone the existence of the target can be detected. The rain will keep on falling until the user uses the seal to cancel it.

Use your chakra in the sky to make it rain and with the rain find all my hidden clones since the rain is made out of your chakra and is used to sense people.

(Suiton: Suirou No Jutsu) - Water Style: Water Prison
    Description: This technique is used to trap a victim inside a virtually inescapable sphere of water by waving the Snake → Ram → Horse → Hare → Ram → Horse → Hare → Hands spread in front palms out. The only downside to this technique is that the user must keep at least one arm inside the sphere at all times in order for the victim to remain imprisoned. This technique requires a sufficient amount of water, which can be provided by expelling it from one's mouth. Once trapped the target is unable to move while within it due to the heaviness of the water. Because of the density of the water it can be used, to a limited extent, for defensive purposes if performed on oneself. Water clones can be used in preparation for the technique, which block an opponent's attack and trap the attacker in the prison using the clone's own water.

Get next to my clown and manipulate the water around her by doing the signs and putting your palm in front of her. Have the water form an dense orb that makes my clone unable to move and keep her there till she suffocates and poofs.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Revenge.....

I Start channeling my suiton chakra from above and make it start raining , I Then use the rain drops to locate all your clones that are spread out a distance apart

As the rain is still falling I Walk over to one of your clones and push out my left hand towards your clone , using the water falling from the sky I Manipulate the water so that it forms a orb around your clone , I Then stare at your until she suffocates and poofs

Status
    Apr 2011

Good

(Suiton: Mizu Kawarimi) - Water Style: Water Replacement
    Description: The user can freely transform his body into liquid. This form allows him to avoid taking direct damage from many physical attacks but can not attack while in this form.

This works by channeling water chakra all over your body and turning your whole body into liquid to alow you to avoid my clones punch. After you avoid it turn back to solid and strike

(Suiton: Suishū Gorugon) - Water Release: Powerful Blasting Rain Trench
    Description: The user after performing Dragon → Tiger will summon a large amount of water that will then be used to strike at the opponent in several versatile ways. It has been known to transform it into a dragon with a gaping mouth to attack. The water used will be stationary till it is sent offensively toward the opponent.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»