Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

I wish Kishi could revise the WAR ARC

Hey People, as many of you probably know that the "Fourth Great Shinobi War" is a huge letdown for several reasons.

We can easily tell that kishi just wants to end the naruto series as soon as possible.We can conclude this because he pretty much gave the finger to everything that isn’t concerned with the main plot,the main plot being everything naruto/uchiha/tobi related.He off paneled many fights and the konoha 11 are being treated like ****.This also goes to the hyuga clan which he could have gone very in depth with however wanting to end the series he didn’t. His only focus being the main plot,which also indicates towards this war not being much of a threat because NO ONE is dying, excecpt Neji, shukaku, Inouchi, Ao, and others from the Head alliance where the Juubi blasted the beast ball.

If you said like well alot of "Shinobi Alliance are dead" then you are idiots!! These ninja are nothing more but bunchless fodders that has completly no relevant to the story.

If you said that " Kishi is a bad writer" then you are mistaken. It's just that Kishi being lazy writer like he kill off edo like almost every half of the chapters each time. If it's a bad writer you want, then an example would be Hiro Mashima like how he put friendship and feeling bull **** crap.

Now, there is soo many things I wish that Kishi could revise the war arc, but if I could only pick 1 here me out.

• I wish Kishimoto prolong and expand the fight with Hanzo. Hanzo vs Mifune was a half ass fight with plot talk no jutsu. Hanzo was supposed to be an elite shinobi who took all 3 legendary sannin at once.
      I want to see Hanzo fight like a boss, and treat all the shinobis like he doesn't give a ****. One of the side characters like Mifune, and kankuro among the squad should be either dead or completely stunned/defeat.

• Hanzo is looking cool and **** with his grimreaper. But now after confronting with Mifune, Hanzo is being too soft and willingly kill himself for mifune sake. I mean I understand that Hanzo wants peace, but not like this. I want to see his method more crucial, more hideous, far worse then Danzo way.

• Hanzo could kill off everyone with his Poison Techniques , anything that your within the poison, inhale the poison, anything that touch the poison will rot to nothingness. Even with the gas mask will completely rot . Hanzo will be the stongest edos among chiyo and Kimmimaru just like Baraggan from Bleach.

• Hanzo isn't a game to play with. You will sense the danger among them. Killing off important characters is what kishi should've done. Now this is what I call WAR PEOPLE!!!!!

Hanzo = Baraggan Espada #2

Now let me hear your thought and tell me what is the ONE thing Kishi could've change in the WAR ARC and tell me why. List all the the reasons that you could think of.

Status
    Dec 2012
    I'd post another rap lyric,
    but that is too predictable
    z.z

Re: I wish Kishi could revise the WAR ARC

I would rather he do something else with who was behind the mask of tobi or atleast give obito a better explanation to why he join evil
    i mean going to try to destroy the world for one girl is one of the dumbest things i heard
    Also the fight gaara had with his father wasnt even a fight i wouldve loved to see a real battle imagine son vs father, bother are considerd kage level ninjas tp

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

good... good.

now do you feel better? now that it's all off your chest???

... nah but really, i also feel this is being rushed, soo many mistakes that contradict earlier facts and stuff like that...

Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

Yea man, Tobi was being too epic when he had the mask on. Many people still like tobi, but they hate obito.

Also that reminds me why I brought the topic in the first place when I watched garaa vs his father.

Quote Originally Posted by noni1997 View Post
    I would rather he do something else with who was behind the mask of tobi or atleast give obito a better explanation to why he join evil
    i mean going to try to destroy the world for one girl is one of the dumbest things i heard
    Also the fight gaara had with his father wasnt even a fight i wouldve loved to see a real battle imagine son vs father, bother are considerd kage level ninjas tp

Status
    Dec 2011
    Waiting for A Realm Reborn

I like the war, Hanzo got plenty of screen time. He died well. I'm glad the fights per edo were not 20 chapters a piece. Also Obito is awesome, the only people who are still upset he was Obito are the ones who got him wrong, and have not yet gotten over it.

Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

How can you say its a good fight??? Not even bleach does that when they did espada war acr!! Each espada took 3 or more episodes long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaneen View Post
    I like the war, Hanzo got plenty of screen time. He died well. I'm glad the fights per edo were not 20 chapters a piece. Also Obito is awesome, the only people who are still upset he was Obito are the ones who got him wrong, and have not yet gotten over it.

Status
    This user has no status.

Hmmm... well... I'm not sure what he could have done better, but I feel this current battle isn't ending fast enough. Being a gamer, I'm probably being biased, but I find that leading up to a climatic final battle should be prolonged and the final battle should be quicker.

Last edited by Melanee; 01-28-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

The only thing he should have expanded on was Tobirama while everyone was talking about Edo Tensei.
    And Hashirama vs Madara when Madara kept toying with the Kage.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I agree with you up until you started talking about hanzo. it sounds like you had a completely different character in mind when kishi started developing hanzo and are upset things didn't go your way. honestly I felt hanzo was fine, although I really wish we had seen more mifune, given that he was the first elite samurai we've seen.

I also really loved that moment where naruto got tnj'd by obito, and felt like that the manga definitely could have used some internal struggle from naruto. it was a real bait and switch when hinata just said 'nope' and slapped.

Status
    Jul 2009
    ByakuMaster

So your telling me that you want this war to be sloppy, with barely no action??? No just no!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Melanee View Post
    Hmmm... well... I'm not sure what he could have done better, but I feel this current battle isn't ending fast enough. Being a gamer, I'm probably being biased, but I find that leading up to a climatic final battle should be prolonged and the final battle should be quicker.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Regardless of what people say, the War Arc is still a good arc, but I agree that it could've been better.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

I think Kishi has just burned out and is too tired to keep going. So he's just taking the easy way out and making the series into DBZ. We basically have Goku vs Frieza going on right now with Naruto vs Madara and later we are going to have Goku vs Vegeta in Naruto vs Sasuke.