wassup, howzt, all that stuff, my name is OOBERPINEAPPLE! (there i go, stating the obvious again) my first emoticon/thing: :kaito: YUSIT DID HAVE TO BE THAT i mean how many timesa a day do you see shperical being beating eachother up huh? well? *coughs* well... moving swiftly along feel fre to ask ANY QUESTION because i like questions wether they be naruto related or not! DUN DUN DUUUUUUN
somerandompersonwhosnameicantbebotheredtomakeupJOE : GET ON WITH IT

ok ok ok ok random fill in person im getting on with it as it were... ASK AWAY!

just some basic info incase you don't wanna ask:

im OoberPineapple, you may want to call me oober, piney or otherwise. I live in GB, im in year 7, and i am le girl.My hobbies, is da classics, dancing, singing, playing and listening to music, my fave music is rock , punk and metal with the occasional country song added in , i like to draw, but i dont consider myself very good at it , my fave naruto character? id have tothink about that, favourite foods are cheese, waffles, eggs and grapes (but not all at the same time ) colours? turquise, white and black i like to RP, find minecraft videos hilarious, an am the most random person you will ever meet!

I MISSED A TON OF STUFF OUT BECAUSE I AM UNIMAGINATIVE AND DULL so ask questions please