Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Mangekyou sharingan powers

ok i have an idea not really a theory but just explaining how things work itachi and sasuke are both sons of whom? fugaku but who is he really? ding ding the current head of the uchiha clan if tradition continues correctly then sasuke and itachi are possible relatives of madara himself.. now this brings me to the eyes sasuke and itachi both have what? amatertsu tsukiyomi and sussano right? except sasukes tsukyomi or GENJUTSU is weaker then itachis which brings me to blaze release sasuke was said to be even better than itachi in amatertsu since he can actually manipulate the flames this is proven as sasuke has been proven to be less proficent in genjutsu or tsukiyomi since he cant slow down time in it.. but both have very similar final sussanos dont they? http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/2 http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/484/9 i could bet that madaras MS sussano was the same way until he got ems with no practice sasukes automatically took a badass upgrade no work required as sasuke gets accustomed to the eyes http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/574/15 so im guessing with practice and battle experience sasuke will gain a perfect sussano as well kaumi is a techinque that could be from a branch family of the uchiha just how the hyuga are branched the uchiha may have something similar the most direct bloodline recieves sussano and as you get closer to your ancestor (madara) your sussano progresses further just a theory

Status
    Jul 2012
    In an alternate dimension, where they don't serve Mcdonalds or Burger king!!!!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right now I'm fighting the
    kraken and a cyclops with a
    trident.

Re: Mangekyou sharingan powers

No kamui

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

LoL, who cares about Uchihas? Long live Hyuugas!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Odin, why did you get my 2
    little bears terminated ? U_U

Not a bad theory

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

not a bad theory

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

we still don't know any of Madara's MS/EMS techniques except susano'o and their upgrades.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    LoL, who cares about Uchihas? Long live Hyuugas!
    why are you here then?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I rule empires nd legions

the hyuugas are the only one eye technique users that are still much

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ

well nice thinking ...
    and u have some similarities also like Neji was badazz in spite being a side branch member of Hyugas ...
    here Kamui is more Badazz than Susanoo IMO :D

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love anime.

I don't like your theory They ARE relatives of Madara UCHIHA... Everyone in the UCHIHA Clan are relatives of Madara UCHIHA! Their last names are Uchiha and they share the same Uchiha blood... So of course they are... -_-

plɹoʍ pǝʇɹǝʌuı oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ bl4ckJack's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    when Im with U ...the only place I want to be is CLOSER !
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sandboxed QQ

Quote Originally Posted by HarrisonX View Post
    I don't like your theory They ARE relatives of Madara UCHIHA... Everyone in the UCHIHA Clan are relatives of Madara UCHIHA! Their last names are Uchiha and they share the same Uchiha blood... So of course they are... -_-
    LoL ... Its not what he said ... he wants to say direct relatives like Madara => <--son => <-- son => ... =>Fugaku > Itachi and Sasuke

Some uchihas maybe direct relative of izuna also lol ..y u think all are relative of Madara :D

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree with may be Susanoo but Kamui is not going to happen...... Each MS has specific tech unique to the eye.....
    I am also not sure Fugaku was leader because he was related to Madara since we didn't see Madara's family nor did he mentioned he left his family in leaf so No........... Fugaku became leader because he had potentials and Itachi and sasuke were considered as prodigies .....

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha boii View Post
    ok i have an idea not really a theory but just explaining how things work itachi and sasuke are both sons of whom? fugaku but who is he really? ding ding the current head of the uchiha clan if tradition continues correctly then sasuke and itachi are possible relatives of madara himself.. now this brings me to the eyes sasuke and itachi both have what? amatertsu tsukiyomi and sussano right? except sasukes tsukyomi or GENJUTSU is weaker then itachis which brings me to blaze release sasuke was said to be even better than itachi in amatertsu since he can actually manipulate the flames this is proven as sasuke has been proven to be less proficent in genjutsu or tsukiyomi since he cant slow down time in it.. but both have very similar final sussanos dont they? http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/552/2 http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/484/9 i could bet that madaras MS sussano was the same way until he got ems with no practice sasukes automatically took a badass upgrade no work required as sasuke gets accustomed to the eyes http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/574/15 so im guessing with practice and battle experience sasuke will gain a perfect sussano as well kaumi is a techinque that could be from a branch family of the uchiha just how the hyuga are branched the uchiha may have something similar the most direct bloodline recieves sussano and as you get closer to your ancestor (madara) your sussano progresses further just a theory
    There branch family in the uchiha clan at least it is not stated. And as far as MS zetsu already explaned it u awaken 1 ninjutsu & 1 genjutsu and have seen the different type of genjutsu and the are different as for the ninjutsu part I do agree that itachi & sasuke are unique and thats why they both have the black flame abilities.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Biscuits and Gravy

I like it! How Sasuke will get Perfect Susanoo due to direct lineage with Madara. However if anything I would believe Izuna would be the head of the tree, over the always in battle, gay for lover Hashirama, Madara.

Madara's eyes are Izuna's anyway...

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Didn't really state that Madara had kids. It could be true seeing as both Itachi and Sasuke have the same eye powers as Madara and they are both geniuses even within the