Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

Can't i just punch myself <-<?

*Waits for mah... Master on a rock with sand inside my ass... Because Suna that's why <-<*

Please no one can post in this thread other than Selendrile and his Senpai as it is “Private”

Last edited by Yonkou Pandaman; 04-01-2013 at 08:42 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    always watching

Re: Can't i just punch myself <-<?

leedle leedle leedle

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I ask not for lighter burdens,
    but for broader shoulders.

>_> Weird.

Well, first tell me about the general abilities of the Sharingan, a bit of back-story and description, and anything else you think is relevant.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

This description isn't the best, because i am not copy and pasting it..

Well, the sharingan is an eye shown in around 10 to 15 uchiha every year, sometimes a generation passes and only 30 blessed uchiha appear, it was branded the title "The eye that reflects feelings" because the user needs to experience hatred and pain in order to awaken the eye, it is one of the three great Doujutsu and is said to have up to three stages, A normal Sharingan, Mangekyou Sharingan, and the legendary Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan that only the legend Madara Uchiha and the runaway emo Sasuke Uchiha had achived... Wait... I'm Sasuke Uchiha!? Nevermind... The Mangekyou Sharingan brands the user control of the very powerful jutsu, Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susano'o, while Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan gives near-limitless use-depending on the users chakra reserves- of these great jutsu, and an advanced Susano'o called the Perect Susano'o, that in most uchiha is a large warrior of chakra wearing Samurai armor and holding a blade, it can make hills look like speedbumps and mountains can be destroyed with a single swipe of its sword, and the normal Sharingan can give access to normal genjutsu.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yonkou Pandaman View Post
    This description isn't the best, because i am not copy and pasting it..

Well, the sharingan is an eye shown in around 10 to 15 uchiha every year, sometimes a generation passes and only 30 blessed uchiha appear, it was branded the title "The eye that reflects feelings" because the user needs to experience hatred and pain in order to awaken the eye, it is one of the three great Doujutsu and is said to have up to three stages, A normal Sharingan, Mangekyou Sharingan, and the legendary Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan that only the legend Madara Uchiha and the runaway emo Sasuke Uchiha had achived... Wait... I'm Sasuke Uchiha!? Nevermind... The Mangekyou Sharingan brands the user control of the very powerful jutsu, Tsukiyomi, Amaterasu and Susano'o, while Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan gives near-limitless use-depending on the users chakra reserves- of these great jutsu, and an advanced Susano'o called the Perect Susano'o, that in most uchiha is a large warrior of chakra wearing Samurai armor and holding a blade, it can make hills look like speedbumps and mountains can be destroyed with a single swipe of its sword, and the normal Sharingan can give access to normal genjutsu.
    Background and story was all clear, but what about the abilities the Sharingan has been shown to display?

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

I thought you meant Jutsu not literal abilities Dx i think i'm going with 1 line ,_,...

Tracking is one of the main abilities of the sharingan, it helps track numerous targets at once and can even keep up with a cheetah at it's max speed when the sharingan reaches it's pinnacle, tracking normal humans would be a piece of cake for a sharingan, but it cannot track speed enhancements such as Raikages lightning armor, or Gais and Lees eight internal gates until reaching the true pinnacle such as Mangekyou Sharingan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
    Copying jutsu is also another trait of the Sharingan, when Sharingan is mastered and the 3 Tomoe is gained, it grants the possibility of copying jutsu and knowing what jutsu is being used with an activated sharingan eye, it doesn't require both eyes to be the cursed eye, but it does require to be already capable of using the jutsu to be copy-able, you know what they say... No pain no Gain!

... That wasn't one line ,_,...

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought you meant Jutsu not literal abilities Dx i think i'm going with 1 line ,_,...

Tracking is one of the main abilities of the sharingan, it helps track numerous targets at once and can even keep up with a cheetah at it's max speed when the sharingan reaches it's pinnacle, tracking normal humans would be a piece of cake for a sharingan, but it cannot track speed enhancements such as Raikages lightning armor, or Gais and Lees eight internal gates until reaching the true pinnacle such as Mangekyou Sharingan and Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.
    Copying jutsu is also another trait of the Sharingan, when Sharingan is mastered and the 3 Tomoe is gained, it grants the possibility of copying jutsu and knowing what jutsu is being used with an activated sharingan eye, it doesn't require both eyes to be the cursed eye, but it does require to be already capable of using the jutsu to be copy-able, you know what they say... No pain no Gain!

... That wasn't one line ,_,...
    Depending on the skill of the user, a Sharingan can track EIG/Raikage speed. Sasuke was able to do it quite well. Although the user can track the speeds, doesn't mean he has the reflexes to counter.

What about the abilities pertaining to genjutsu?

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

Quote Originally Posted by Selendrile View Post
    Depending on the skill of the user, a Sharingan can track EIG/Raikage speed. Sasuke was able to do it quite well. Although the user can track the speeds, doesn't mean he has the reflexes to counter.

What about the abilities pertaining to genjutsu?
    I think i have another way of saying that.... Tsukiyomi! *Sasuke puts on fake mangekyou sharingan contacts and a wooden stage appears out of nowhere, as Suigetsu changes Deidaras clothes* You are in my world now!!
    Karin: LA LALALALALA MY VOICE IS SO BEUTIFUL~

if that was the wrong answer somehow...
    A 3 tomoe sharingan can use up to A-Rank genjutsu that usually requires eye contact... A more advanced Genjutsu like Tsukiyomi can put an opponent in a world made by the user, altho a genjutsu world, anything that touches you, feels like it was real, and for 48 hours the opponent can be raped, killed over and over, or anything that can happen in the real world, such as be stuck in a sea without any land, or shackled in a cold doungeon without any heat signals and even trapped in a dark room with unbreakable walls, that any noise, every move that makes noise, the noise gets amplified by trillions, and the more noise the more it gets ampilified, that is true pain... And speaking of pain... Can we get on with this?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

I think i have another way of saying that.... Tsukiyomi! *Sasuke puts on fake mangekyou sharingan contacts and a wooden stage appears out of nowhere, as Suigetsu changes Deidaras clothes* You are in my world now!!
    Karin: LA LALALALALA MY VOICE IS SO BEUTIFUL~

if that was the wrong answer somehow...
    A 3 tomoe sharingan can use up to A-Rank genjutsu that usually requires eye contact... A more advanced Genjutsu like Tsukiyomi can put an opponent in a world made by the user, altho a genjutsu world, anything that touches you, feels like it was real, and for 48 hours the opponent can be raped, killed over and over, or anything that can happen in the real world, such as be stuck in a sea without any land, or shackled in a cold doungeon without any heat signals and even trapped in a dark room with unbreakable walls, that any noise, every move that makes noise, the noise gets amplified by trillions, and the more noise the more it gets ampilified, that is true pain... And speaking of pain... Can we get on with this?
    Genjutsu breaking abilities..?

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

Sharingan can see through some genjutsu as it developes.

Sorry about the short description, i joined the DNG and there haven't been any in a loooooong time Dx

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Sharingan can see through some genjutsu as it developes.

Sorry about the short description, i joined the DNG and there haven't been any in a loooooong time Dx
    I dont even know what that means. So, there are two ways we can awaken your Sharingan. We can have a long, drawn out battle lasting for months so I can adequately drain chakra and unlock your Sharingan... or I can beat the fuzz outta you. Your choice.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

No pain, No gain... Nothing can hurt me!! As i am behind a screen... So beat the Uchiha out of me!! *Sasuke focuses chakra in his eyes, as he closes them waiting for his senseis first move*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

No pain, No gain... Nothing can hurt me!! As i am behind a screen... So beat the Uchiha out of me!! *Sasuke focuses chakra in his eyes, as he closes them waiting for his senseis first move*

I hate you Uchiha..

Deidara creates a sphere of water to rise around you, keeping you within until moments of you drowning.

(Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source

As you fall to the ground gasping for breath, a pillar erupts from the ground in the shape of a fist, punching you in the face.

(Doton No Jutsu) - Earth Release Technique
    Type: Attack/Defence
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Descripton: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

Sasuke focuses his chakra into his eyes as the water encases him, he cant breath but unconsciously still focusing his chakra into his eyes, waiting until the cursed eyes appear... And as the pillar rises he embraces it unconsciously, destroying 4 ribs and a nosebleed "I will get stronger!"

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke focuses his chakra into his eyes as the water encases him, he cant breath but unconsciously still focusing his chakra into his eyes, waiting until the cursed eyes appear... And as the pillar rises he embraces it unconsciously, destroying 4 ribs and a nosebleed "I will get stronger!"

You want more..?

I pick up a rock, shape it into a staff and then sling it at you. The rock smashes into your shoulder, shattering it.

(Doton: Gansetsukon) - Earth Release: Rock Section Cane
    Type: Supplementary/Offense
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage Points: 20
    Description: This technique allows the user to take a small chunk of rock and turn it into the shape of a staff. The user can then use it as a melee weapon or throw it with pinpoint accuracy at their opponent. A variation of this technique allows the user to create several staffs and launch them at the target, but with less accuracy.

After the staff hits you, a flower bud rises from the ground trapping you within. It suddenly explodes, leaving your mind damaged, and your body unresponsive.

Try not to lose focus..
    -smirks-

( Magen: Hanarasui ) - Demonic Illusion: Flower Head Death
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary
    Range: Short- Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40 due to stress on the mind
    Description: The user will trap the target within an illusion where the opponent appears to be trapped in a large flower bud which then explodes. The opponent is made to believe that an explosion actually occurred and collapses, believing himself to be injured. The resulting stress on his mind causes damage.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

The staff got shattered as it hit my shoulder :scorps: nah jk lol

Sasuke focusing his chakra still, he triples the amount of chakra as he gets pissed off that he can't fight back to get stronger, ideas of death and a surge of killing intent flies out of sasuke, as he closes his eyes and he quintuples the amount of chakra, he grabs the shattered staff and stabs himself with it unconsciously, as he screams in agony and pain, he focuses more on the chakra, and more importantly, his eyes, and after half of his blood merges with the pool of water nearby, sasuke gets exauhsted and drops the shattered staff "I-If y-you're doing t-this for fun in-instead of awakening my sh-sharingan... I'll turn that hate to fear!!! DEIDARA!!!!!!"

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

The staff got shattered as it hit my shoulder :scorps: nah jk lol

Sasuke focusing his chakra still, he triples the amount of chakra as he gets pissed off that he can't fight back to get stronger, ideas of death and a surge of killing intent flies out of sasuke, as he closes his eyes and he quintuples the amount of chakra, he grabs the shattered staff and stabs himself with it unconsciously, as he screams in agony and pain, he focuses more on the chakra, and more importantly, his eyes, and after half of his blood merges with the pool of water nearby, sasuke gets exauhsted and drops the shattered staff "I-If y-you're doing t-this for fun in-instead of awakening my sh-sharingan... I'll turn that hate to fear!!! DEIDARA!!!!!!"
    Deidara walks over and looks into your eyes, not seeing a Sharingan.

Im getting real tired of this!

Deidara sits on your chest, and begins to pound your face in. Each is charged with a different elemental nature. Afterwords, he looks into your eyes..

(Go Animaru Go Soshi Genkotsu) � 5 Animal 5 Element fist
    Type: Attack
    Range: Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: This is based upon the Hung Ga style of Chinese martial arts and the five animals representing the 5 basic elements. The user strikes the opponent with 5 punches each one is charged with one of the 5 basic elements. This is a highly advanced skill that adds the affects from the elemental additions of the chakra being added to the punches. Lightning will causing numbing for one turn, fire will cause burning, wind will cause shredding and slicing, earth will cause tremendous bone breaking power and water will soak in a high density causing irregular breathing.
    Note: Can only be used twice

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

Sasuke laughs as he feels something, ignoring the pain and his bones broken, laughing while being punched in the face, being burnt, shocked... Wetted? Cold?... And the final punch being earth, Sasukes nose is destroyed, as he multiplies the amount of Chakra in his eyes, with his face being literally covered in blood, slowly opens his eyes laughing

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke laughs as he feels something, ignoring the pain and his bones broken, laughing while being punched in the face, being burnt, shocked... Wetted? Cold?... And the final punch being earth, Sasukes nose is destroyed, as he multiplies the amount of Chakra in his eyes, with his face being literally covered in blood, slowly opens his eyes laughing
    Deidara views your eyes, as they suddenly shift to crimson. A single, black tomoe appears in your eyes.

There's the cursed eye! It's appeared! Now get yourself to the hospital before you die.

Deidara creates a couple clones, who tie you safely to an explosive hawk. The hawk rises in the air, in the direction of the hospital.
    __

The one tomoe gives you minor tracking speeds, as well as the ability to pierce through visual D-rank genjutsu. If you wish to activate your Sharingan in battle, it'll require you to spend a move to do it.

More information can be found >here< if you wish to look. I can answer any questions you have as well. ^^ Good luck with your journey to 3 tomoe!

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

Deidara views your eyes, as they suddenly shift to crimson. A single, black tomoe appears in your eyes.

There's the cursed eye! It's appeared! Now get yourself to the hospital before you die.

Deidara creates a couple clones, who tie you safely to an explosive hawk. The hawk rises in the air, in the direction of the hospital.
    __

The one tomoe gives you minor tracking speeds, as well as the ability to pierce through visual D-rank genjutsu. If you wish to activate your Sharingan in battle, it'll require you to spend a move to do it.

More information can be found >here< if you wish to look. I can answer any questions you have as well. ^^ Good luck with your journey to 3 tomoe!
    Thanks for activating it Selendril! You really are fast ^^ i'll thank 100 of your threads later
    BTW, i have two questions...
    1. After i get another Uchiha bio, or drop this one, do i keep my 1/3 tomoe sharingan? Or do i have to awaken it again? And if i manage to get me a MS, do i keep it forever too?

2. can i make the thread later? Or do i have to go to the hospital now?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for activating it Selendril! You really are fast ^^ i'll thank 100 of your threads later
    BTW, i have two questions...
    1. After i get another Uchiha bio, or drop this one, do i keep my 1/3 tomoe sharingan? Or do i have to awaken it again? And if i manage to get me a MS, do i keep it forever too?

2. can i make the thread later? Or do i have to go to the hospital now?
    1. Yes, you keep it. Yes, you keep that too. You dont have to reawaken every time. xD

2. Do it now, because your bio is unusable atm.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Solo King

1. Yes, you keep it. Yes, you keep that too. You dont have to reawaken every time. xD

2. Do it now, because your bio is unusable atm.
    Ok xD i'll make the thread now, thanks again for the Awakening ^^