Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    What?! My music's too loud!

Re: Katon with Ushiro

Alright, now i want you to exhale a medium sized burst of fire toward the base of a few dummies and once it reaches them it should erupt into a large pillar of flames, burning them possibly launching them into the air.

( Katon: Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra into their chest and then they will release from their mouth a quick burst of flame towards their opponents feet which then erupts into a large pillar of flame reaching 3 meters tall and inflicting damage to the target.

Next, perform the Monkey, Bird, Dog, and Ram handsesals before releasing fire chakra all around your body to produce intense flames surrounding you. You then manipulate the flames to launch itself at your target in a spiraling manner and erupt into a tornado-like pillar of flames on impact, incinerating it. Try it on some dummies nearby.

( Katon: Kaen Senpū ) - Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind
    Description: After performing the required four handseals Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram, fire erupts around the user's body and then launches towards the target in a spiraling-manner. The target is then incinerated as the flames erupt upwards.

For this one perform the Tiger, Horse, Rat, Dog, and Tiger handseals. Then exhale a ball flames onto the ground. When it reaches the ground you use shape manipulation to transform a portion of it into a spider used to attack while the other part forms a circle of flames along the ground surrounding your target alot like Running Fire. Try it on these clones.

*creates three clones and gets out of the way*

( Katon: Benijigumo ) - Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider
    Description: After performing five handseals Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger , the user spews out fire that both surrounds the enemy and then transforms into a spider that attacks the enemy. This technique effectively traps and attacks an opponent at the same time, and can be used to force them into another attack

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Fire Release: Flame Pillar Technique

*As i look at the dummies far ahead for my next 2 jutsus, i quickly examine one dummy. My main target is to hit the dummies standing point meaning the legs. As i feel that i am in a right postion, i quickly focus on my chakra as i channel it to my mouth as i gather more and more chakra. I then take a look at the dummy again. As i feel that i have collected enough chakra into my mouth, i quickly convert the chakra i have gathered into fire nature. As i feel that i have converted most of my chakra, i inhale wind, mixing it with my chakra and exhale, releasing a quicky burst of fire racing to the dummy. As it hits the bottom of the dummy, a huge pillar of fire rises about 3 meters high.

Fire Release: Flame Whirlwind

*I then focus on a different dummy, i quickly examine it. As i feel that i have collected enough data on it, i quickly focus on my chakra while looking at the dummy. I then do these handseals in order : Monkey → Bird → Dog → Ram. I then channel my chakra around my body as it fills my body. I then take a look at the dummy. As i feel that i have collected enough chakra around my body, i quickly convert it to fire nature, compressing it. As i feel that i have converted most of it, i quickly release, causing my body to erupt in fire. I then release it while using shape manipulation into a spiraling fire. It then hits the dummy, causing an explosion.

Fire Release: Crimson Earth Spider

*As i focus on the clones up ahead, i quickly channel my chakra to my mouth as i gather more and more in my mouth. As i do that, i quickly do these handseals in order : Tiger → Horse → Rat → Dog → Tiger. I then look at the clones while they just staand there, bored and confused. I then laugh as i convert the chakra i have just gathered into fire nature. As i feel that i have converted most of my chakra, i quickly inhale, mixing wind and the chakra and exhale, releasing 2 fireballs. I then use shape mainpulation to make a spider and a ring of fire around the clones as the spider goes near them.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Excellent. For this one simply gather fire chakra into your lungs as usual and exhale a powerful stream of fire at your target. Since it needs no handseals, it's more useful than the others you have done before.

*lines up a few dummies for you to get rid of*

( Katon: Hi no Iki ) - Fire Release: Fire Breath
    Description: The user breathes a powerful stream of fire from their mouth at their target.

Next, gather fire chakra in your arm and by waving it in front of you, release a line of fire that spreads vertically to form a defensive wall. Block my attacks with it.

*Shoots a c-ranked fireball at you along with a few kunais*

(Katon: Honoo no Heki) Fire Release: Flame Wall
    Chakra cost: 20
    Description: The user kneads fire chakra into their forearm and then by swinging their arm in a wave motion they release the fire chakra creating a line of fire that spreads out in front of the user acting as a defensive wall.

Now take out your sword and strike your target with a series of quick slashes before jumping above your target and exhaling an intense fireball down onto him.

(Katon: Hinotama no Mai) - Fire Release: Fireball Dance
    Range: Short
    Description: The user will attack the opponent with a series of slashes with their sword and then finish up with jumping into the air above the target and releasing a powerful fireball down upon them.
    Note: Requires a Sword.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

*As i see Ushiro Sempai line up the dummies row to row, i quickly focus on my chakra as i imagine a stream of strong, hot fire that wipes out the row of dummies. I then channel my chakra to my mouth as i gather more and more chakra on my mouth. As i do that, i quickly take a peep at the dummies 5 meters away from us. As i feel that i have collected enough chakra and channeled it to my mouth, i quickly compress the gathered chakra into Fire nature. I then look at the dummies again. As i feel that i have collected and converted most of my chakra to fire nature, i quickly inhale, mixing wind and my chakra and exhale, releasing a stream of fire nature that utterly destroys the row of fire, burning it to shreads.

*After i destroy the row of dummies, making a pillar of fire, rising up to 3 meters, i quickly focus on my chakra, as i see Ushiro releasing a fireball and a few kunais. I then quickly focus on my chakra, as i gather it while channeling it to my right hand and into my palms. I then feel hot as the fireball dwells to me. I then start sweating with fear and heat on my face. As i feel that i have collected and channeled enough chakra on my mouth, i quickly compress the chakra, converting it to fire nature. As i feel that i have converted most of my chakra, i release it, while waving my hands vertically, making a shield made of fire nature, protecting my from the fireball and kunai.

*As i protect myself from the fireball and kunai Ushiro threw at me, i quickly find a dummy close to me so i can perform my next jutsu. I then take out a sword from my back, sharp and fine, no scratches or dents. As i take out my sword, i quickly focus on my chakra, while channeling it to my mouth as i gather more and more chakra on my mouth. I then take a look at the dummy 3 meters away. As i feel that i have gathered enough chakra into my mouth, i quickly convert it to fire nature, compressing my chakra. As i feel that i have converted most of my chakra, i quickly take my sword and run to the dummy, slashing it to bits. After that i jump on top of the dummy, inhaling wind and my chakra and exhale, releasing a fireball that destroys the dummy with no mercy.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Good, good. With this set we reach the A-ranks. First gather fire chakra in your lungs and release a stream of flames at your target resembling a flamethrower. On impact it should lift him into the air in a column of flames.

(Katon: Yūgana Honoo) - Fire Release: Graceful Flame
    Range: Short
    Description: The user manipulates their fire chakra releasing a flamethrower that shoots at the opponent and then lifts them into the air in a column of intense heat. Sasori can replicate this technique through the usage of his fire launcher.

Next, i want you to perform the Rat, Dog, and Tiger handseals and exhale a small fireball of compressed flames. Once it touches a surface, the fireball should greatly expand in size and cover a large horizontal distance while it travels across the ground, demolishing whatever is in its path. Try it on these dummies.

*points to a large group of dmmies about 10 meters from you*

(Katon: Zukokku) - Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Rat → Dog → Tiger fires a small fireball that erupts into a giant fire-storm after making contact with a surface, causing widespread destruction to the area. Since the flames travel along the ground, and cover such a wide area this is a difficult technique to evade. When combined with Wind Release: Pressure Damage, this technique is amplified to the point of being able to evaporate a large amount of water in an instant.

Now gather fire chakra into your leg and stomp the ground with it, transferring the chakra through your leg into the ground. Then manipulate the chakra to emerge from the ground in form of three pillars of fire several meters tall that are spaced out evenly. Your could create them under your target or in front of you as a defensive wall. Try it on a dummy.

(Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

*As i look at the dummy far ahead of us, i quickly take a look at the dummy 4 meters away from us. Kid smiles as he knows that the dummy will get f*cked up so bad. I then position my self to the point where i'll hit the dummy flawlessly without any mistakes or misses. As i do that, i quickly channel my chakra into my mouth as i gather more and more chakra in my mouth, feeling the swirl of chakra on my mouth. I then take a look at the dummy, 4 meters away. As i feel if that i have collected and gathered enough chakra on my mouth, i quickly compress and mold the chakra i have gathered and convert it to fire nature. As i convert the chakra, i quickly feel a firey swirling chakra on my mouth knowing that the chakra is fully converted. As i feel if that i have collected and converted my chakra on my mouth, i quickly inhale, mixing my chakra with air and exhale, releasing a stream of fire that lifts the dummy up, burning it on the air.

*As i see Ushiro Sama sensai sempai san sammmaa Kun order the dummies in groups for my to demolish in sight, i quickly position my place so i can demolish it flawlessly without any mistakes or misses because Kid is too badass to miss a shot. As i feel if that i have position my self right. my eyes to the dummies head, i quickly focus on my chakra as i channel it to my mouth, gathering more and more chakra into my mouth, feeling the swirl of chakra on my mouth. I then take a look at the dummies one more time. As i feel if that i have collected and gathered enough chakra on my mouth, i quickly compress and mold the chakra, converting the gathered chakra into fire nature. I then feel the chakra getting hotter and hotter. As i feel if that i have converted most of my chakra, i quickly inhale, mixing it with wind and exhale, releasing a small fireball. As it hits the surface, the fireball that erupts, expanding in size and stretching horizontaly as it travels on the ground. The fire then hits the dummies, completely destroying the dummies, leaving ashes behind.

*As i quickly focus on another dummy, i quickly see three dummies spaced apart 4 meters away. I then smile as i see a perfect opportunity to use this jutsu on the three dummies infront of me. I then quickly focus on my chakra as i stomp on the ground, channeling my chakra to the ground and surround it beneath the clones as i gather and channel more and more chakra around the dummies. As i feel if that i have collected and channeled enough chakra beneath the three dummies, i quickly compress and mold the chakra, converting it fire nature. As i feel the hot chakra beneath my feet, i quickly release the chakra, creating three pillars of fire that comes out of the ground burning the three dummies, reaching about 3 meters.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok. Skip this one if you don't know any earth jutsu. First, you must stomp your foot on the ground while using earth chakra to create a tunnel leading to your target. Then blow an intense stream of fire into the tunnel that melts the earth around it, creating an underground pool of lava. Finally, form a handseal and cause the lava to erupt from beneath your target and engulf them. Try melting some dummies but first, another video! 2:03

(Katon: Keshi Makuga Hara) - Fire Release: Exploding Flame Crater
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Skip this one if you don't know any wind jutsu. Form a handseal and focus fire chakra on the ground in front of you, igniting it into a sizable flame. Then form another handseal, sending wind chakra into the air and generating a gust which spreads the flame towards your target while making it more powerful. Find some more dummies to incinerate.

(Katon: Hokori Tenka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dust Ignition Technique
    Description: The user will first ignites a flame of fire across the ground infront of them and then they will enhance that fire with a gust of wind to extend the range of the fire

Now i want you to focus fire chakra in your lungs and exhale a large fireball from your mouth at a group of dummies around here. When it hits them, the fireball should burst and engulf the area in flames. There are other jutsu's you have learned with similar outcomes.

(Katon: Gōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Hellfire Technique
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and breath out from their mouth a large fireball that travels at the opponent. As it reaches the opponent it bursts into a maelstrom of fire engulfing them in flames.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

*As i focus on my chakra, i quickly focus on my chakra as i gather 2x as much as i've been using. As Wind taught my how to unlock my Earth chakra, i quickly mix it together as i channel my chakra to my foot and channel my other chakra to my mouth as i look for a dummy that will be destroyed by this technique. I then feel the swirling chakra on my foot and mouth as it fills almost my body, overflowing my body itself. As i feel if that i have collected and found a dummy, i quickly mold and compress the chakra, creating Doton Affinity on my leg and creating Fire Nature on my mouth. After 10 minutes, i quickly take a look at the dummy 6 meters away. I then stomp the ground, creating a passage way to my and the dummy. As i do that, i quickly inhale and exhale, release an intense stream of fire which travels to the ground, creating to lava. The lava that explodes on the dummy, melting everything around it.

I love this game >_>

*As i clearly listen to my sempais example, i quickly find a group of dummies 6 meters away from us. I then smile as i find these dummies as a perfect example to destroy and burn to dust with. As i do that, i quickly do the mix chakra again, channeling the chakra to my lungs and mouth as i gather more and more chakra. I then feel the swirling chakra around my body. I then quickly take the chakra on my lungs and mouth and compress the chakra, creating Wind chakra and Fire Nature, taught to me by the awesome Better. (Ushiro you're still better). I then feel the heat coming from my mouth and the cold wind on my lungs. I then inhale and exhale, release a stream of fire that travels on the ground. As i do that i quickly release the wind chakra aswell, releasing a gust of wind the circles the stream of fire, making it much stronger.

*As i focus my attention to the dummies around us, i quickly take a look to find groups of dummies that will be destroyed by this move. I then find a group of dummies east of us, 4 meters ahead. I then quickly focus on my chakra as i gather A LOT of chakra on my mouth as i imagine a huge fire ball the completely destroys the group of dummies. I then feel the swirling chakra on my mouth as i almost choke with the extreme amount of chakra on my mouth. I then quickly convert the chakra compressing and molding it to Fire nature. I then feel a sudden burst of really hot chakra on my mouth. I then spin around to ignore the heat of my chakra. As i feel if that my mouth is pretty much burned, i quickly inhale air, mixing it with the chakra, never feeling so good and release, causing a huge fireball to erupt out of my mouth. As i goes straight to the target, it then erupts to a maelstrom of fire the explodes causing a huge pillar of fire that completely destroy the things around it, trees, dummies, plant, everything.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

*nothing happens as you attempt to perform the first two jutsu*

Don't ever try to mold two different chakra natures at once unless you happen to be a yin-yang master. Try them again while using one element at a time.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Mind if i make this short. I gotta reply to my other 4 elements.

*As nothing happens, i then grow a temper for a second. As i do that i quickly channel my chakra to my mouth as i gather more and more chakra on my mouth and lungs. As i feel if that i have collected enough chakra, i first mold my fire nature chakra. As i feel if that i have converted the chakra, i quickly release a stream of fire that burns the dummy. I then now mold my chakra in my lungs to wind chakra. I then release a gale of wind that makes the fire stronger.

*As the other jutsu didn't work, i grow really angry and start firing fire ball everywhere. As i do that i quickly channel my chakra on my mouth and foot. I then convert the chakra on my leg as i pound it on the ground. Creating a tunnel to me and the dummy. I then convert the chakra on my mouth as i release an intense stream of fire which turns the lava, burning and melting the dummy.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

]Ok, these are the last two i'll teach you. First, i want you to create two shadow clones and all of you perform the Dog, Rat, and Tiger handseals. Then gather fire chakra in your lungs and spew long streams of fire which should combine to form a large dragon using shape manipulation. Incinerate a group of dummies.

( Katon Renkeijutsu: Karura ) - Fire Release Co-Operation Technique: Garuda
    Description: The user after performing the Shadow Clone Technique and creating two shadow clones and then by performing the required sequence of hand seals Dog → Rat → Tiger and the user and the two shadow clones release a long flame of intense fire from their mouths which combine to form a flaming dragon.
    Note: Requires 2 shadow clones before use.

I can't explain this one any better than it already does so perform it using the description and destroy a group of dummies around here.

(Katon: Ryūen Hōka no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Dragon Flame Release Song Technique
    Range: Short - Long
    Description: After performing the hand seal Tiger the user compresses a large amount of chakra built up inside their body, before instead expelling it in the form of a number of dragon head-shaped fireballs. The user then skilfully manipulates that great fire, and attacks their opponent. The temperature of the created flames is so great that, even with the briefest of contact, they are capable of easily burning human flesh and the fireballs are dense enough to behave almost as solid, being able to deliver impact damage in addition to the fire damage. However, this also means that they can be deflected as a solid projectiles

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Looks like these is our final road. It was great being your student.

*As Death goes away from his last two jutsus left of A-Ranks, i quickly make a handseal, creating two clones beside me, in my right and left. As i finish doing that, i quickly command the clones to form the 3 handseals: Dog → Rat → Tiger. As all three of me finish our handseals, I quickly channel my chakra into my mouth as i gather more and more chakra, while the two clones do the same thing i did. I then feel the swirling flame of chakra that runs through my veins and into my mouth. As i feel if that i have collected enough chakra on my mouth, i quickly convert the chakra, molding and compressing the chakra, turning it to Fire Affinity. I then look at my clones as they do the same thing as i do. As i see both of my clones ready, i quickly inhale and exhale, causing the 3 of us to release a stream of intense fire. I then use shape manipulation to form a chinese dragon made of intense fire that explodes on a group of dummies that burns the dummies completely, causing a pillar of fire to rise up from the explosion 6 meters high.

And the Last Jutsu *Cries*

*As Death accepts that this is the last Jutsu i will probally learn from Ushiro, i quickly take a sword and stab both of my clones, causing it to poof away. I then looks up to see the last remaining dummies 7 meters away from us. Death then smiles as this dummy will experience the last jutsu i'm learning. I then focus on my chakra as i channel my chakra into my veins and into my mouth. As i do that i quickly do the Tiger handseal as i feel the swirling chakra on my mouth as it gets bigger and bigger on my mouth. As i feel if that i have collected enough chakra on my mouth, i quickly mold and compress the chakra i have gathered, converting it to fire nature. I then feel the firey flame of my chakra that gets hotter and hotter, even hotter than my previous jutsus i have felt in the past when i was a noob. As i feel if that i have converted and can't handle the burning in my mouth, i quickly release 3 fire balls at the dummies 7 meters away. I then use shape manipulation to create a dragons heads that explodes on the remaining clones 7 meters away. The explosion then makes a huge pillar of fire that reaches 5 meters high. I then turn around to see Ushiro Sempai.

Well Ushiro-Sempai, looks like this is the end of the road. Thanks for the Training ^^

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome. Remember me when you're burning your enemies to a crisp. :D

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Alrighty :D

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

*Appears out of nowhere as Toshizo appears in the same exact Training Grounds he was taught by Ushiro. He then looks around to see dead trees and grass everywhere. While waiting for his sempai, he quickly takes a few dummies around the training grounds, just like the start of training.

-Waits while sitting on a rock nearly sleeping-

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

*arrives transformed into a red cat and sits next to you*

Guess what? I'm a cat today. We'll be done with katon before you know it.

This one is kind of hard to explain but i'll try. First, you take out a scroll and write a summoning formula inside of it. Then store fire chakra within the scroll. Later you can open the scroll and summon a dragon made of flames from it which is directed towards your target. On impact, it explodes like a paper bomb but more destructively. Find a dummy to try it on.

(Katon: Bakuryūgeki) - Fire Release: Exploding Dragon Strike
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user through use of one their scrolls will summon a large flame dragon that is directed towards the enemy target and explodes upon impact.

This one is similar except a tiger of flame is summoned that can grab onto a target and explode on him the same way. Find a dummy to try it on.

*imitates what an attacking lion looks like for fun*

(Katon Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hitora Bakufu) - Fire Release Summoning Technique: Fire Tiger Explosion
    Description: The user summons a tiger made of flames from a scroll, directing it towards the target, and attaching itself onto the target and explode causing massive damage on detonation making it similar to a paper bomb.

Btw, do you know Rasengan?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

*As the cat appears and walks over to me, explaining the jutsus i will be performing, i slowly walk as i am on top of the cat. I then slowly and carefully teabag you with out noticing. I then step left to avoid any signs that i have teabaged you.

Alrighty

*As i am a bit confused with this jutsu, i quickly take a look at the dummy 8 meters away from us, leaning on a rock near the forest. I then confused magicaly summon a scroll with no writing on it. I then quickly open the scroll, laying it down the floor. I then bite my thumb, causing blood at rise from my thumb. I then write "Dragon" on the scroll as i focus on my chakra, channeling chakra into my hands and into the mysterious scroll infront of me. I then keep gathering more chakra into the scroll as i look around, feeling wierd and hot because of kneeling down on the dead grass. I then quickly compress the chakra, finding the certain element i haven't used in training since never, converting it to fire affinity. While doing so, i quickly feel the scroll heating up, causing smoke to rise up from the scroll while the "Dragon" starts to light up with fire. As i converted most of my chakra, i quickly release it while slamming my hands on the "Dragon" writing on the scroll, releasing a stream of intense fire to rise up. I then use shape manipulation, forming a dragon while using chakra control to hit the clone 8 meters away from us. The dragon then hits the dummy, burning it and destroying the rock aswell, causing the area to be covered in fire.

*As i see the cat imitate the lions attack, i quickly take the cat and put it up my head as i wipe the writing "Dragon" on it with my wrist. Not trusting the scroll anymore, i quickly squezze my thumb, squirting some blood out of the cut i have bitten on my thumb. While doing that, i quickly write "Tiger" on the scroll while washing my thumb and covering it with bandages. While i do that, i quickly focus on my chakra as i channel it through my arm and eventually into the scroll as i gather more and more chakra in the scroll. Almost forgetting, i quickly try to find a good dummy to practice on with this jutsu. I then see a dummy close to me, about 3 to 4 meters away from us. As i feel if that i have collected enough chakra, i quickly compress and mold the chakra, converting it to fire affinity. I then see a bunch of dummies about 3 meters away from the dummy i will use my jutsu with. While doing so, i quickly feel the scroll heating up as the "TIGER" writing glows up again. I then release while slamming my palms into the scroll, releasing a stream of fire to come out. I then use shape manipulation to form a tiger, biting the dummy and explode on the group of dummies, causing a huge explosion of fire which rises 4 meters high.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

Something smells s**tty. Was that you? o.O

*leads you to the outskirts of a vast forest*

This is the last set, almost done. ^^ Just do the description says for this jutsu and demolish a part of the forest here. If you're wondering if you can really do both jutsu at the same time or one after the other, i really don't know. xD If you don't know the wind jutsu, skip it.

(Katon: Fuuton Ken Katon Bakufuu no Jutsu) Fire Release: Wind and Fire Blast Technique
    Range: Long
    Description: The user after combining Fire Release: Intense pain and Wind Release: Pressure Damage at the same time. This creates a blast that is so intense that a standard water technique (ex : Water Release: Water Encampment Wall) can only at most soften of the impact. It was successsfully stopped by Yamato and Naruto's Typhoon water vortex.

Here is one of the best fire techniques on the list but is actually pretty simple. You will need to perform the Horse handseal and gather a lot more fire chakra in your lungs than you've done before. Then just exhale a massive amount of flames covering great vertical and horizontal distance like a giant wall. Try clearing some of the forest over here. It shouldn't be a problem with this jutsu's power.

*points to a dense forest full of large nearby and moves away from the area*

(Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

This one is similar to the last but is released as a massive stream of flames. While not as widespread as the other one, it is just as destructive. As much as i would like to preserve nature, destroying this forest is the easiest way to see the extent of the jutsu.

(Katon: Gōka Messhitsu) - Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction
    Description: A technique where chakra kneaded inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive stream of intense flames

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staying Solo forever ^^

Can i make the 3 jutsus short? I got keep up in training O-o"

*As i look around to the forest, i quickly gather chakra into my lungs while converting it. I then release a giant gust of wind that travels to the forests. I then quickly gather chakra in to my mouth as i release a giant fireball that merges with the guts of wind, causing a huge fire to destroy the forests.

*As i look at my next forests, i quickly make a horse handseal, while channeling chakra into my mouth as i gather more and more chakra. While doing so, i quickly compress and mold the chakra, converting it to fire nature. As i feel if that i have converted most of my chakra, i then quickly release a huge wall of fire, covering horizontaly and vertically, destroying anything in it's path, including the forests.

*As i see all the forests covered in intense fire, i quickly focus on my last forest/last fire jutsu i will learn. I then quickly gather chakra into my mouth as i channel more and more chakra. I then compress and mold the chakra, converting it to fire nature. As i feel if that i have collected and converted enough chakra, i then release, causing a huge stream of fire that completely destroys the forest.

Thanks again Sempai.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem. ^^ You probably won't see this. o_O

Page 2 of 2 « First 12