Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasu fans getting ahead of themselves

You Sasuke fanboys are getting ahead of yourselves. Too many are already saying in all seriousness that Sasuke is better than Itachi. Now you may like him as a character more than Itachi, (which I wouldn't understand that either) but c'mon let's take a closer look at the relationship and comparisons of Itachi and Sasu.
    Anyone who is familiar with me on here knows I don't comment often and I dont' like to post long comments or threads but I very rarely state something that doesn't correspond with the manga and/or show. so you'll have to fact check anything I say yourself and prove me wrong. So here it goes.

1. Itachi took down Deidara with ease upon meeting him. Sasuke had a much harder time with him. Now I know the first thing you will say is that Deidara trained himself to defend himself from genjutstu. Well compare Sasuke's genjustsu at the time to Itachi's. Honestly Sasuke still can't f**k with Itachi when it comes to genjutsu when Itachi's at full health leading to my next point.

2. Sasu vs Itachi was not a good fight to compare the two brothers' strength at least not in favor of Sasuke. If anything you'll see that Itachi would've and could've won the fight easily at full health if that were his intention. Now in all honesty Itachi DID win the fight, despite his illness for those who were paying attention. Despite all of Sasuke's efforts Itachi still had chakra left with Sosanoo in tow. The time Itachi spent transfering the last of his power to Sasuke could've been used to strike him with Totsuka or even to actual rip his eyes out. but we see that wasn't his intention.

3. Itachi and Sasuke vs. Kabuto
    Now although Sasuke was of great assistance to Itachi in this battle we see numerous times where Itachi has to save Sasuke's ass. Babysitting him and protecting him as usual. And at times becomes a hinderence to Itachi. This proves Sasuke still has a way to go in catching up to Itachi.

When it comes to Taijutsu and raw strength, and control of Chakra nature I'll give the torch to Sasuke. However when it comes to intellect which in the shinobi world we see takes precedence over most other attributes, genjutsu, and in weaponry (Itachi's Yata and Totsuka) Sasuke doesn't yet measure up.

EDIT: To make it clear now, my main points are that I don't believe Sasuke is a better Shinobi THAN Itachi YET. And that in the event that Itachi didn't care whether Sasuke lived or died in a serious fight and in prime health, 7 times out of 10 Itachi would come out on top.

Last edited by Uziha Uchimaki; 01-28-2013 at 03:49 AM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    xD

Re: Sasu fans getting ahead of themselves

but still Itachi was at his 21.. Sasuke is younger 16 and he now has the EMS, that will be a boost for him to have better battles than Itachi..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Your days are numbered

You made a thread for fanboys you supposedly dislike? That's odd.

Senior Member muutobirama3rdraikagemizu's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SHISHUI IS UNDARRATED

Sasuke beat itachi, a win is a win

Head of the Uchiha clan LordSasukeOfSixPaths's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im not ahead of myself , sasuke's my favorite character and i know who he can and cant beat and i'll admit it myself

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just wanna be SWEET

Hahaha, how about not.

1. It took Sasuke longer to defeat Deidara? Is that really all you can come up with? First off, Deidara had Tobi's assistance in the fight. Second, have you ever considered that Deidara trained since then and became stronger?

2. How do you know Itachi had chakra left? He looked pretty dead to me at the end...

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism

yeah but itachi's stamina is piss poor. sasuke would just have to outlast him which would be possible because they are closer matched now.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uziha Uchimaki View Post
    You Sasuke fanboys are getting ahead of yourselves. Too many are already saying in all seriousness that Sasuke is better than Itachi. Now you may like him as a character more than Itachi, (which I wouldn't understand that either) but c'mon let's take a closer look at the relationship and comparisons of Itachi and Sasu.
    Anyone who is familiar with me on here knows I don't comment often and I dont' like to post long comments or threads but I very rarely state something that doesn't correspond with the manga and/or show. so you'll have to fact check anything I say yourself and prove me wrong. So here it goes.

1. Itachi took down Deidara with ease upon meeting him. Sasuke had a much harder time with him. Now I know the first thing you will say is that Deidara trained himself to defend himself from genjutstu. Well compare Sasuke's genjustsu at the time to Itachi's. Honestly Sasuke still can't f**k with Itachi when it comes to genjutsu when Itachi's at full health leading to my next point.

This is the very match that proved sasuke strength. Sasuke had sharingan, cs, and absorbed orochimaru but deidara wasn't in sasuke's league. Sasuke wanted to keep deidara alive so that he could get info on Itachi's whereabouts. Also, deidara had tobi helping him out and was the only reason sasuke got injured in the first place.

2. Sasu vs Itachi was not a good fight to compare the two brothers' strength at least not in favor of Sasuke. If anything you'll see that Itachi would've and could've won the fight easily at full health if that were his intention. Now in all honesty Itachi DID win the fight, despite his illness for those who were paying attention. Despite all of Sasuke's efforts Itachi still had chakra left with Sosanoo in tow. The time Itachi spent transfering the last of his power to Sasuke could've been used to strike him with Totsuka or even to actual rip his eyes out. but we see that wasn't his intention.

Even though Itachi never meant to kill sasuke, this was a good fight to gauge sasuke's potential. Sasuke in a way forced Itachi to call upon susanoo, even though if Itachi wanted he could have killed sasuke earlier.

3. Itachi and Sasuke vs. Kabuto
    Now although Sasuke was of great assistance to Itachi in this battle we see numerous times where Itachi has to save Sasuke's ass. Babysitting him and protecting him as usual. And at times becomes a hinderence to Itachi. This proves Sasuke still has a way to go in catching up to Itachi.

Itachi tells sasuke that he was over protective during that fight and that sasuke didn't really need his protection. Also, under Itachi's orders sasuke couldn't kill kabuto. This limited what sasuke could do against kabuto.

When it comes to Taijutsu and raw strength, and control of Chakra nature I'll give the torch to Sasuke. However when it comes to intellect which in the shinobi world we see takes precedence over most other attributes, genjutsu, and in weaponry (Itachi's Yata and Totsuka) Sasuke doesn't yet measure up.I agree mostly with this except that sasuke is also a genius so in terms of intelligence he has what a shinobi needs which are both intelligence and strength.
    bold are my answer

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish

Lord Sasuge >>>>>>>>>>>> Rikudou Sennin

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke surpassed itachi when he got ems. Sasuke broke tsukiyomi with 3 tomae. Sasuke ametarasu has also surpassed itachis. There susanoo is different itachi more defense oriented, while sasuke is more attack oriented.sasuke held his own considering itachi is alot more experienced fighter then him. While itachi won that fight sasuke held his own. Since that fight sasuke is alot stronger now them he was then. Ems over ms. Sasuke is a tenuous in his own right. Plus his chakra has been compared to madara. Sasuke can break his strongest tech and outlast him. Sasuke takes itachi now!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ariana Grande <3

I believe Itachi is still far superior but the Deidara and Sasuke vs Itachi comparions are pretty useless, im sure people are NOT talking about 3 Tomoe when they claim Sasuke is better, but yeah Itachi is still above him dudes chakra control is unbelievable he constantly as Sharinagn active despite the drawbacks of MS, his Intelligence and analytic skills help is case too dude is just a better tactiction he gave Kabuto a better fight despite having inferior knowledge on Snakes than Sasuke.

Last edited by Purpz; 01-28-2013 at 03:16 AM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Problem?

Dude, Sasuke possesses the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan which greatly boosts his ocular prowess, massively enhance his chakra reserves, an eye that never loses it's light, merged Susano'o (with Itachi), a new awakened unforseen technique, Tsukuyomi, etc.

Itachi only possesses only a mere Mangekyou Sharingan.

Pick your poison.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Some of you who actually read bring up good points but everytime I come to the conclusion that okay yes Sasuke is great! yes LORD Sasuke is coming into his own and shows great potential! YES LORD SASUKE is not to be taken lightly and will have to pass up Itachi if he plans on having a good fight with Naruto, but he has not yet.

I'm not hatind on Sasuke fans, I am responding to alot of comments that I've seen on the base of late insinuating or outright declaring Sasuke is a better shinobi overall than Itachi. I find this to be wrong.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jaykuhz View Post

lord sasuge >>>>>>>>>>>> rikudou sennin
    lmfao

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    bold are my answer
    You bring up good points on the Deidara fight.

Once again, I'm not doubting his potential I'm talking about now. the main phrase was "getting ahead of themselves". meaning not yet.

Where does Itachi say he was overprotective in that specific fight? I believe you are thinking of when Itachi was explaining what went down with the clan. He was saying he kept protecting him from the truth when maybe he didn't need protecting and that maybe Sasuke couldve helped him come up with a better solution to the whole fiasco.

Once again Sasuke is a very smart and talented Shinobi. Just not as smart as Itachi when it comes to battle and not as talented as Itachi in his prime.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by blackstar9 View Post
    Sasuke surpassed itachi when he got ems. Sasuke broke tsukiyomi with 3 tomae. Sasuke ametarasu has also surpassed itachis. There susanoo is different itachi more defense oriented, while sasuke is more attack oriented.sasuke held his own considering itachi is alot more experienced fighter then him. While itachi won that fight sasuke held his own. Since that fight sasuke is alot stronger now them he was then. Ems over ms. Sasuke is a tenuous in his own right. Plus his chakra has been compared to madara. Sasuke can break his strongest tech and outlast him. Sasuke takes itachi now!
    Yes Sasuke's Amaterasu surpasses Itachi's. BUt his Sosanoo has not (Totsuka and Yata) attack and defense.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Madara fan.

Nah not yet. Itachi trolled Sasuke's entire life until death...Came back via edo tensei and used a hacked Izanami *Something Sasuke would have gotten absolutely pwned by if used on him*.

End result atm: Itachi loses an eye. Sasuke is dead.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldude View Post
    Hahaha, how about not.

1. It took Sasuke longer to defeat Deidara? Is that really all you can come up with? First off, Deidara had Tobi's assistance in the fight. Second, have you ever considered that Deidara trained since then and became stronger?

No that's not all I came up with (hence 3 points), and yes I have considered that he trained, in fact I acknowledged that he did.
    2. How do you know Itachi had chakra left? He looked pretty dead to me at the end...
    I believe yu need Chakra to use Sosanoo (it's not like Kirin), btw I think if you read it more carefully you'd see I was referring to the moments before he collapsed, but after Sasuke used Kirin.

my answers in bold.

Quote Originally Posted by Confusion View Post
    Nah not yet. Itachi trolled Sasuke's entire life until death...Came back via edo tensei and used a hacked Izanami *Something Sasuke would have gotten absolutely pwned by if used on him*.

Another point I didn't touch on.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSasukeOfSixPaths View Post
    im not ahead of myself , sasuke's my favorite character and i know who he can and cant beat and i'll admit it myself
    I'm not referring to all fanboys I'm sorry that you were clumped in with them. But I would like to point out that you can be a shinobi even if he is a better shinobi than you are. It happens, however my statement is that Sasuke is not YET a better shinobi than his brother was in his prime.

Quote Originally Posted by muutobirama3rdraikagemizu View Post
    Sasuke beat itachi, a win is a win
    true but that doesn't mean he is a better shinobi. My argument was never that he didn't win or even that he couldn't win. But to make it clear now, my main points are that I don't believe Sasuke is a better Shinobi THAN Itachi YET. And that in the event that Itachi didn't care whether Sasuke lived or died in a serious fight and in prime health, 7 times out of 10 Itachi would come out on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
    You made a thread for fanboys you supposedly dislike? That's odd.
    It's not so much that I dislike them as a whole, I just wanted to see what was going on with this particular issue I've seen on the base of late. I figured I'd get more logical debate or discussion, rather if I created my own thread for it rather than commenting everytime I see it on multiple threads of which that isn't the main focus point.

Last edited by Vision; 01-29-2013 at 02:14 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing gives one person so
    much advantage over another as
    to remain always cool and
    unruffled under all
    circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBison View Post
    bold are my answer
    This ^^^^^^^^^^

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #MAVSNATION✔

Quote Originally Posted by Confusion View Post

Izanami works on people who don't know themselves were else sasuke know that he is a avenger so Izanami us useless against sasuke

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a Madara fan.

Quote Originally Posted by suzano View Post
    Izanami works on people who don't know themselves were else sasuke know that he is a avenger so Izanami us useless against sasuke
    Smh...You're kidding me right? You're just wrong...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is trying to find himself. Also Izanami is used to make people realize the error in their ways. Kabuto thought he knew himself too and he thought there was nothing wrong with the way he was going about it. And he's still in genjutsu because he still thinks he's right. So I say that to say, Sasuke may think he's right but I bet if he was put in izanami in his current state, he'd be stuck there for a while too.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke is trying to find himself. Also Izanami is used to make people realize the error in their ways. Kabuto thought he knew himself too and he thought there was nothing wrong with the way he was going about it. And he's still in genjutsu because he still thinks he's right. So I say that to say, Sasuke may think he's right but I bet if he was put in izanami in his current state, he'd be stuck there for a while too.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream On! ❤

Quote Originally Posted by jaykuhz View Post

Lord Sasuge >>>>>>>>>>>> Rikudou Sennin
    this.