Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 29
  1. #1
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, England
    Posts
    5,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    For a simple, clear reason. Ay's LRA utilises the electricity to stimulate the nervous system, therefore reaching his body's limits.

    But, as we know, the Hachimon are designed to 'break' the limits of the body, enabling the user to perform inhumane physical feats, like speed.

    So, because the Hachimon frees the limits that LRA can't, Gai is faster than Ay with seven gates opened.

    Of course, because of Ay's sheer raw speed, too few gates might not be comparable, like Lee with five gates open.


     
         

  2. #2
    Member
    Status
    wael reda is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    904
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    i think gai is so fast in 7th gate nearly as A
     
         

  3. #3
    ~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    The Infernal Spirit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Many will misunderstand the thread and assume your saying Guy is faster then A all the time.
    + rep pointing this out
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    sasuke base is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    sasuke base
    Posts
    1,187
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    I think your right. 7th gate fastest so far even faster than BM naruto
     
         

  5. #5
    Self Made sargon106's Avatar
    Status
    sargon106 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    804
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    True. What if Guy took off his weights and went into sixth gate? Or were you saying seventh gate without weights to begin with.
     
         

  6. #6
    ~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    The Infernal Spirit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Guy in seven gates with the kyuubi chakra noted by kakashi to be at least three times stronger then his own = legendary
     
         

  7. #7
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, England
    Posts
    5,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by sargon106 View Post
    True. What if Guy took off his weights and went into sixth gate? Or were you saying seventh gate without weights to begin with.
    I've never noticed him using weights, but if so, without weights. I'd say Gai might be close to Ay with six, maybe even level.
     
         

  8. #8
    Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    new sage of 6 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    2,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke base View Post
    I think your right. 7th gate fastest so far even faster than BM naruto
    Oh sarcasm!
     
         

  9. #9
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    10,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    A is faster
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    For a simple, clear reason. Ay's LRA utilises the electricity to stimulate the nervous system, therefore reaching his body's limits.

    But, as we know, the Hachimon are designed to 'break' the limits of the body, enabling the user to perform inhumane physical feats, like speed.

    So, because the Hachimon frees the limits that LRA can't, Gai is faster than Ay with seven gates opened.

    Of course, because of Ay's sheer raw speed, too few gates might not be comparable, like Lee with five gates open.


    Looks like he's stronger than Tsunade as well .

    OT: Nice thread.
     
         

  11. #11
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, England
    Posts
    5,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    A is faster
    Because...
     
         

  12. #12
    Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    new sage of 6 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    2,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    A is faster
    7th gate+Naruto's chakra cloak would be intense.
     
         

  13. #13
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    29,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    NEGGA WE MADE IT !!!
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    You didn't prove Gai was faster than Raikage all you did was explain their techs.
     
         

  14. #14
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, England
    Posts
    5,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    You didn't prove Gai was faster than Raikage all you did was explain their techs.
    And that explains it, LRA can only take the users speed to the max, the gates go far beyond that.
     
         

  15. #15
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, England
    Posts
    5,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Looks like he's stronger than Tsunade as well .

    OT: Nice thread.
    Thanks.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member thegame's Avatar
    Status
    thegame is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    I disagree. The gates are overrated. People started listing Gai in top 10 just because of Hirodura. I never saw Gai display any immense increase in speed by using the 7th gate. The gates increases a persons tajutsu capabilities. This has nothing to do with speed... Speed is something you need, to make your tajutsu useful.
     
         

  17. #17
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Makes sense.
     
         

  18. #18
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    29,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    NEGGA WE MADE IT !!!
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    And that explains it, LRA can only take the users speed to the max, the gates go far beyond that.
    That doesn't mean he's faster. If you want to prove Gai is faster than A in 7 gates start by showing me some speed feats of Gai in 7 gates?
     
         

  19. #19
    Mugiwara Pirate StraawHat's Avatar
    Status
    StraawHat is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Thousand Sunny!
    Posts
    1,067
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Own World.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    At the end of the day they both suck ._.
     
         

  20. #20
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Oh wait, never mind.

    Who said Gai's body has the same limits as A's body?

    For all we know, Gai surpassing his own body's limit can still be inferior to the limit of A's body.
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    I disagree, Raikage is the fastest ninja barring naruto, the explanation of the techs are up to the readers interpretation, but lightning armor isn't peak prowess, it's far beyond that. Kishi has all but said through his own mouth that when it comes to speed, A is the one to beat.
     
         

  22. #22
    Member Darth Vulcanis's Avatar
    Status
    Darth Vulcanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Looks like he's stronger than Tsunade as well .

    OT: Nice thread.
    He's not stronger than Tsunade. Raikage admitted it in a recent anime filler and Madara admitted it in the manga.
     
         

  23. #23
    ※ NB's Polymath ※ BlacLord's Avatar
    Status
    BlacLord is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lincoln, England
    Posts
    5,977
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't judge me by your usual
    standards.
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    I disagree. The gates are overrated. People started listing Gai in top 10 just because of Hirodura. I never saw Gai display any immense increase in speed by using the 7th gate. The gates increases a persons tajutsu capabilities. This has nothing to do with speed... Speed is something you need, to make your tajutsu useful.
    Please don't tell me you just said that there isn't a speed increase. Have you forgotten even just Lee vs Gaara? Lee's speed was through the roof, even the wiki mentions over and over about speed increases. :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Retsu View Post
    I disagree, Raikage is the fastest ninja barring naruto, the explanation of the techs are up to the readers interpretation, but lightning armor isn't peak prowess, it's far beyond that. Kishi has all but said through his own mouth that when it comes to speed, A is the one to beat.
    Lightning armour fully realises the potential of the user, nothing more. It just so happens that Ay is a very, very fast shinobi. If it were to reach beyond that, A would show some sign of extreme exhaustion, but he doesn't..
     
         

  24. #24
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vulcanis View Post
    He's not stronger than Tsunade. Raikage admitted it in a recent anime filler and Madara admitted it in the manga.
    I was referring to 7th Gate Gai.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member Retsu's Avatar
    Status
    Retsu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    6,603
    Post Thanks / Like
    U know the Rama's bring the
    drama
     

    Re: 7th Gai's speed > Full LRA Armour Ay's speed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacLord View Post
    Please don't tell me you just said that there isn't a speed increase. Have you forgotten even just Lee vs Gaara? Lee's speed was through the roof, even the wiki mentions over and over about speed increases. :D



    Lightning armour fully realises the potential of the user, nothing more. It just so happens that Ay is a very, very fast shinobi. If it were to reach beyond that, A would show some sign of extreme exhaustion, but he doesn't..
    but it specifically said something about increasing his synapses in his brain, that's why it qualifies as nin-taijutsu and not a regular taijutsu move, it's way more complicated than simply reaching ones peak
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •