Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Let's say that Sasuke gets off a Kirin in a battle between them, would Naruto be able to avoid it with his current speed ?

    Naruto is obviously one of the fastest in the series but due to Kirin's size and speed, is it even possible to dodge ?

    And if not, can Naruto counter it in any way ?
     
         

  2. #2
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,784
    Location
    Virginia
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Dodge? Well he certainly has the speed to blitz Sasuke while he's waving his arms around in the air.

    Or he could just hold a Rasenshuriken in front of himself as a shield. Or throw a Rasenshuriken at the Kirin -> Kirin would get to the RS faster, but RS would cut through it.

    In the end, Naruto is either standing with everything destroyed around him or standing behind Sasuke with a Kunai at Sasuke's neck.

    :scorps:
     
         

  3. #3
    ★IP Banned Member★
    Status
    -Raviel- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,853
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    he's the fastest character in the show.........so yeah
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,793
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    um, how about no?
     
         

  5. #5
    cer naruto legend's Avatar
    Status
    naruto legend is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,232
    Location
    on nb
    i am pure of heart
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Yeah his speed is almost as great as minatos if not he spams rasenshuriken
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Raiten Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Raiten Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    273
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Serious Answer: Naruto can dodge anything at this point... But why dodge it when he easily deflected what...? 5 tailed beast bombs? Naruto lets out a roar and Kirin is negated.
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    sasuke base is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,186
    Location
    sasuke base
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    It takes less than 1/1000th of a second for the initial discharge, which can travel at up to 60,000 m/sec (130,000 mph).

    no he cant dodge it no one can

    rasenshurikin which people think is a counter wont work
     
         
    Last edited by sasuke base; 01-28-2013 at 02:53 PM.

  8. #8
    Member Raiten Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Raiten Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    273
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke base View Post
    It takes less than 1/1000th of a second for the initial discharge, which can travel at up to 60,000 m/sec (130,000 mph).

    no he cant dodge it no one can
    The Raikage can dodge it... And Naruto is faster than him... Now do the math. Kirin isnt that fast, lightening or not... He has to grab hold nd aim it or it goes flying off into oblivion. Speak sense.
     
         

  9. #9
    Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    new sage of 6 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,377
    Location
    Nigeria
    I hate trolls
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke base View Post
    It takes less than 1/1000th of a second for the initial discharge, which can travel at up to 60,000 m/sec (130,000 mph).

    no he cant dodge it no one can
    Pls cut the science crap,seriously you are using science in a world where nothing is normal....Comeon!
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiten Uchiha View Post
    The Raikage can dodge it... And Naruto is faster than him... Now do the math. Kirin isnt that fast, lightening or not... He has to grab hold nd aim it or it goes flying off into oblivion. Speak sense.
    @bold: Where on earth did that come from ?
     
         

  11. #11
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,784
    Location
    Virginia
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke base View Post
    It takes less than 1/1000th of a second for the initial discharge, which can travel at up to 60,000 m/sec (130,000 mph).

    no he cant dodge it no one can

    rasenshurikin which people think is a counter wont work
    Poor misinformed Sasuke fanboy ...

    While Kirin is nearly instantaneous once Sasuke has formed it and has gestured downwards, those precious few seconds are more than enough time to speed blitz or put up a defense.

    Also Wind > Lightning. Rasenshuriken > Kirin. Deal with it.
     
         

  12. #12
    Member 9 tails uzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    9 tails uzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    782
    Location
    planada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    naruto is fighting a stronger uchiha and the 10 tails im sure hell deflect it or doge
     
         

  13. #13
    Member Raiten Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Raiten Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    273
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    @bold: Where on earth did that come from ?
    Common sense. I mean... Have you people seen Kirin? Or was I watching something totally different? Sasuke calls it forth, attaches his chakra to it in order to aim it, and then sends it towards whoever.... Amatarasu is a visual tech, everyone knows light is faster than the speed of sound... Sasuke's eyes are faster meaning with one look fires off amatarasu, no questions asked. The Raikage dodged that... And you're telling me he cant dodge Kirin? Oh please.
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Dodge? Well he certainly has the speed to blitz Sasuke while he's waving his arms around in the air.

    Or he could just hold a Rasenshuriken in front of himself as a shield. Or throw a Rasenshuriken at the Kirin -> Kirin would get to the RS faster, but RS would cut through it.

    In the end, Naruto is either standing with everything destroyed around him or standing behind Sasuke with a Kunai at Sasuke's neck.

    :scorps:
    I wouldn't be surprised
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihaminato19 View Post
    he's the fastest character in the show.........so yeah
    But is he as fast as lightning???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    um, how about no?
    How so ?
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto legend View Post
    Yeah his speed is almost as great as minatos if not he spams rasenshuriken
    Well, Minato could do it, but Naruto's speed isn't instant
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiten Uchiha View Post
    Serious Answer: Naruto can dodge anything at this point... But why dodge it when he easily deflected what...? 5 tailed beast bombs? Naruto lets out a roar and Kirin is negated.
    Well, I guess that does make sense
    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke base View Post
    It takes less than 1/1000th of a second for the initial discharge, which can travel at up to 60,000 m/sec (130,000 mph).

    no he cant dodge it no one can

    rasenshurikin which people think is a counter wont work
    Hmm, care to elaborate on the RS not countering though ?
    Quote Originally Posted by new sage of 6 paths View Post
    Pls cut the science crap,seriously you are using science in a world where nothing is normal....Comeon!
    Science does still apply in some cases :y
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiten Uchiha View Post
    Common sense. I mean... Have you people seen Kirin? Or was I watching something totally different? Sasuke calls it forth, attaches his chakra to it in order to aim it, and then sends it towards whoever.... Amatarasu is a visual tech, everyone knows light is faster than the speed of sound... Sasuke's eyes are faster meaning with one look fires off amatarasu, no questions asked. The Raikage dodged that... And you're telling me he cant dodge Kirin? Oh please.
    You do know that lightnings are hell of a lot faster than sound right..?
     
         

  16. #16
    Member SonicBoom's Avatar
    Status
    SonicBoom is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    334
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Conceptually, Naruto shouldn't be able to dodge a Kirin launched at him.

    However, this is a manga where the laws of physics are frequently bent...
     
         

  17. #17
    Member Raiten Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Raiten Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    273
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 6 paths View Post
    You do know that lightnings are hell of a lot faster than sound right..?
    Thats why I said light is faster than sound...? Smh. Look... All Im saying is that, you'd normally see something before you hear it, like fighter jets, when they fly over... You dnt hear it until its gone. Thats light... The eyes perceive light faster than the ear hears sound. Sasuke used Amatarasu which is fast as light, the Raikage anticipated and dodged it. Kirin shouldnt be a problem.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    Edo Odin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    20,128
    Location
    地獄
    Que rico...
     



    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicBoom View Post
    Conceptually, Naruto shouldn't be able to dodge a Kirin launched at him.

    However, this is a manga where the laws of physics are frequently bent...
    true
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiten Uchiha View Post
    Thats why I said light is faster than sound...? Smh. Look... All Im saying is that, you'd normally see something before you hear it, like fighter jets, when they fly over... You dnt hear it until its gone. Thats light... The eyes perceive light faster than the ear hears sound. Sasuke used Amatarasu which is fast as light, the Raikage anticipated and dodged it. Kirin shouldnt be a problem.
    Again. where do you get the fact that Amaterasu is as fast as light ? It's fast, but even Taka Sasuke was able to avoid it for some time. It's most certainly not as fast as light.
     
         

  19. #19
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,826
    Location
    London
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    If Itachi can react to it, Naruto can dodge it.
     
         

  20. #20
    Fastr than You fastrthnwind's Avatar
    Status
    fastrthnwind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4,544
    Location
    on the side, watching events unfold
    Dont blink...
     

    Re: Can Naruto dodge Kirin ?

    No, Kirin is not dodge-able by any physical means. Only by having a certain defense against super quick jutsus like Itachis susanoo or minatos FTG would allow the person to live through it.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •