Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uchiha clan , hokage, council, Itachi, Obito

PART 1:

The Uchiha clan has been brought to shame, on NB. I must however stand against that false believe, because the base of that belief stands on the anti-heroes of the show.

The anti-heroes :

-Itachi
    -Obito
    -Danzo

These 3 are murderers and traitors. Therefore I do not get how people tend to believe their side of the story blindly like fools, and not wait for the real story behind the Uchiha clan. So far what can be said about the situation the Uchiha clan was in , is that they had the right to do it. They had the right to go against their government who was not giving them equal treatments.

I'm aware that people will try to counter my claim with statements like the following:

" They wanted to take over", "they were power-hungry" , "They were gonna attack the village".

Yet all those statements have been said by the traitors of Konoha, and mass murderers. And also, from a kid.

People tend to believe Itachi was "wise" as a kid, and he was not "naive" or w.e. But they tend to ignore the fact that in the end he was still a CHILD. No child is "wise". Especially the one who believed that mass genocide would lead to a peace.

Now that I have proven the base of the claim wrong. I would now like to move on to part 2.

PART 2:

Uchiha clan, was betrayed by its leaders. Why? because of the fact that instead of trying to talk to them, and ask what is the thing that was disturbing them, they didn't care if their strongest clan got annihilated. This I will divide into 3 leaders:

Hokage

Now most of you will post stuff like this about the hokage:

" he was overpowered by the other 3"

(Now this is for the hardcore Hiruzen fans if they claim what is posted above.) I thought hes the God of Shinobi? What happened to the God? he became a pebble of 3 mere humans he himself rose to power.

"Sarutobi was innocent".

You can only claim this if he had apologized about the uchiha genocide, instead of going along with what a child of age 13 felt was the best. He didn't care, he simply put it right behind him. Also, he knew who had done it, he knew who was the master behind it all. Yet he let that man stay in Konoha.

Sarutobi = Guilty

THE COUNCIL:

The council of Konoha is no better than Madara or Itachi. They declared the Uchiha traitors of the leaf, without even asking them anything or even analyzing the situation. And this is the same council who gave their Konoha comrade (Neji's dad) just so they could have peace.

Danzo: This man has destroyed Konoha more than anyone else. He has worked with the enemies of Konoha. He also, deserted his comrades on more than one occasion. And on top of that deserted the Hokage, and killed many innocent people. This man, thought that the Uchiha, the very people who helped protect Konoha many times, were gonna attack and cause a war. BUT, that was not his real plan, his real plan was to get those Uchiha eyes and put down the clan that might have given him a run for the title of Hokage.

The 2 old Geezers: These 2 really need to learn what "passing on the torch " means. It has been 3 generations already, but these 2 still do not let go of political power. They declared the Uchiha traitors, right after what Itachi told them. Like really? You people are gonna declare the clan of your village as traitors because of a child?

the Council/Danzo = Guilty

Leave your opinions and etc please. And tell me how I can improve on my threads. Thank you very much.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS
    #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS
    #NLS #NLS #NLS

Re: Uchiha clan , hokage, council, Itachi, Obito

How dare you call Itachi a murderous traitor..

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    How dare you call Itachi a murderous traitor..
    Same way you call him a hero sir.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't really blame itachi... Danzo was of course guilty, Obito did it for the hell of it so yeah he's guilty, so are the geezers and hiruzen. But yeah, nice thread.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi should not be on that list because it is well stated in the manga that he did what he was told and did it for the village so tht the uchihas wouldn't try to start a war inside the village for power over the hokage seriously read before you start posting false accusations

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You can't really count Itachi as a "kid" since he was anbu at the time. Other than that I agree. The Uchiha situation was handled rather poorly.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I completely agree with you except for what you said about Itachi. Itachi was manipulated by Danzo with his love for Sasuke, he was driven into a corner and left with no other choice in his mind.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Job Huntin' like always

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderInChief View Post
    PART 1:

The Uchiha clan has been brought to shame, on NB. I must however stand against that false believe, because the base of that belief stands on the anti-heroes of the show.

The anti-heroes :

-Itachi
    -Obito
    -Danzo

These 3 are murderers and traitors. Therefore I do not get how people tend to believe their side of the story blindly like fools, and not wait for the real story behind the Uchiha clan. So far what can be said about the situation the Uchiha clan was in , is that they had the right to do it. They had the right to go against their government who was not giving them equal treatments.

I'm aware that people will try to counter my claim with statements like the following:

" They wanted to take over", "they were power-hungry" , "They were gonna attack the village".

Yet all those statements have been said by the traitors of Konoha, and mass murderers. And also, from a kid.

People tend to believe Itachi was "wise" as a kid, and he was not "naive" or w.e. But they tend to ignore the fact that in the end he was still a CHILD. No child is "wise". Especially the one who believed that mass genocide would lead to a peace.

Now that I have proven the base of the claim wrong. I would now like to move on to part 2.

PART 2:

Uchiha clan, was betrayed by its leaders. Why? because of the fact that instead of trying to talk to them, and ask what is the thing that was disturbing them, they didn't care if their strongest clan got annihilated. This I will divide into 3 leaders:

Hokage

Now most of you will post stuff like this about the hokage:

" he was overpowered by the other 3"

(Now this is for the hardcore Hiruzen fans if they claim what is posted above.) I thought hes the God of Shinobi? What happened to the God? he became a pebble of 3 mere humans he himself rose to power.

"Sarutobi was innocent".

You can only claim this if he had apologized about the uchiha genocide, instead of going along with what a child of age 13 felt was the best. He didn't care, he simply put it right behind him. Also, he knew who had done it, he knew who was the master behind it all. Yet he let that man stay in Konoha.

Sarutobi = Guilty

THE COUNCIL:

The council of Konoha is no better than Madara or Itachi. They declared the Uchiha traitors of the leaf, without even asking them anything or even analyzing the situation. And this is the same council who gave their Konoha comrade (Neji's dad) just so they could have peace.

Danzo: This man has destroyed Konoha more than anyone else. He has worked with the enemies of Konoha. He also, deserted his comrades on more than one occasion. And on top of that deserted the Hokage, and killed many innocent people. This man, thought that the Uchiha, the very people who helped protect Konoha many times, were gonna attack and cause a war. BUT, that was not his real plan, his real plan was to get those Uchiha eyes and put down the clan that might have given him a run for the title of Hokage.

The 2 old Geezers: These 2 really need to learn what "passing on the torch " means. It has been 3 generations already, but these 2 still do not let go of political power. They declared the Uchiha traitors, right after what Itachi told them. Like really? You people are gonna declare the clan of your village as traitors because of a child?

the Council/Danzo = Guilty

Leave your opinions and etc please. And tell me how I can improve on my threads. Thank you very much.
    well thought out.
    I agree with some points, others not so much

Itachi was 13 but he was also told to by Danzo(his superior) that if he did not commit ethnocide, then he himself would eliminate the clan himself/ drag the third and village into the fray as well. If he killed his own clan he could at least make it quick and painless as opposed to having the elite clan, bruised, broken, and bloodied. (remember he cared for the Uchia's namesake even when he got older)

In addition the fears of the council were not unnoticed. The Third/ council was in debate with the clan and the talks were failing and the talks were going on for years since the founding of kahona. Heck even other villages knew about the unrest with the uchia's. The Rikage commented that the leaf still hasn't "delt" with the uchia's.

Now the elders. look at it from this point of view. You receive reliable info that a Nuclear submarine is about to go rouge and attack the united states. It has 12 long range intercontinental ballistic missiles on board, compromising us codes, intel, and strategy. You have a spy on board and you can only send one message to him/her before all line of communication are cut. what would you tell that individual? Sabotage the mission by any and all means, including but not limited too killing your comrades. Danzo's example was super extreme but hey thats Danzo for you.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Zero View Post
    Itachi should not be on that list because it is well stated in the manga that he did what he was told and did it for the village so tht the uchihas wouldn't try to start a war inside the village for power over the hokage seriously read before you start posting false accusations
    Thank you for postin sir,

Itachi killed innocent kids, elders, and people who protect Konoha multiple times. The protectors of Konoha were gonna start a war? uh no and they were doin it for the title of Hokage? never stated in the manga sir. Itachi did it because he thought it was the best thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Q of the Sharingan View Post
    You can't really count Itachi as a "kid" since he was anbu at the time. Other than that I agree. The Uchiha situation was handled rather poorly.
    Mentality wise he was a kid and child . I mean look at Kakashi he still had that child mind.

Thank you for posting sir, and thank you for agreeing.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    I completely agree with you except for what you said about Itachi. Itachi was manipulated by Danzo with his love for Sasuke, he was driven into a corner and left with no other choice in his mind.
    Thank you for agreeing sir and for postin,

Manipulation , by his feelings. That is why I called him a child. He after his death admitted to Sasuke, that if had told Sasuke about it , maybe things would've turned out different. He killed his own parents mate. And lets not forget the Akatsuki.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedevil View Post
    well thought out.
    I agree with some points, others not so much

Itachi was 13 but he was also told to by Danzo(his superior) that if he did not commit ethnocide, then he himself would eliminate the clan himself/ drag the third and village into the fray as well. If he killed his own clan he could at least make it quick and painless as opposed to having the elite clan, bruised, broken, and bloodied. (remember he cared for the Uchia's namesake even when he got older)

In addition the fears of the council were not unnoticed. The Third/ council was in debate with the clan and the talks were failing and the talks were going on for years since the founding of kahona. Heck even other villages knew about the unrest with the uchia's. The Rikage commented that the leaf still hasn't "delt" with the uchia's.

Now the elders. look at it from this point of view. You receive reliable info that a Nuclear submarine is about to go rouge and attack the united states. It has 12 long range intercontinental ballistic missiles on board, compromising us codes, intel, and strategy. You have a spy on board and you can only send one message to him/her before all line of communication are cut. what would you tell that individual? Sabotage the mission by any and all means, including but not limited too killing your comrades. Danzo's example was super extreme but hey thats Danzo for you.
    Danzo actually was not his superior. Nor does Danzo have any authority over the Anbu. The Anbu are strictly run by the Hokage. He told Itachi, that either he can help him kill the clan, or can be killed along with the clan. Danzo also stated, even if there was no war, If Uchiha start a revolution, they will be killed. However, do you really believe the people of Konoha were gonna let that happen? Do you really believe Sarutobi would've just sat there and done nothing when his own Uchiha comrades were being attacked, by their own village?

No your wrong, the third still had to talk with them (Look at Itachi's flashback, when he explains to him). Danzo, planned the genocide before the third hokage could even start. The Raikage is a bloody bastard, who only cares about power. With the Uchiha gone, the Kumo now actually had a chance against the leaf.

The submarine would represent a Jutsu , not people. Better example would be this :

California is being prejudiced against in the United States. So its people start to reform, and then out of the fear of loosing political power and change of government, the U.S government drops a Nuclear bomb on the state and does a Mass genocide, and than blames it on, the people in california.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

despite some of this people still think the leafs the greatest place to live reminds me of america