Oct 2011
    #Status

[Closed] Tybone vs Kerrah

Rei's R&R
    Unofficial
    All-Out
    Mid-Range
    No Water Source

I'm using my Kirito biography, post your bio and I shall make the first move.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Re: [Closed] Tybone vs Kerrah

Status
    Oct 2011
    #Status

"Sempai-.. the time has come for me to surpass you!" The veins around Kirito's temples buldge outward indicating the activation of his Byakugan as he crouches down striking the ground with his hands. Upon contact the ground around you is overturned and rises from all directions converging into a dome which blocks out all light and leaves you trapped within.

Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.

As the dome has formed Kirito remains crouched down and forms a single handseal. Upon forming the handseal spikes emerge from the ground upon which you are standing covering the entire inside of the dome in an attempt to skewer you from below and simultanously spikes also emerge in a downward angle from the inside wall of the dome incase you try to jump up.

Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Byakugan was passively activated.

Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Byakugan is the kekkei genkai of the Hyuga clan. Bearers of this Dõjutsu have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge as the blood flow to their eyes is increased. While having the Byakugan deactivated, Hyuga ninjas have a normal eyesight and no special addition to their vision. While low rank Hyugas will need to perform a sequence of hand seals ( Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) to activate their Byakugan, Hyuga masters will be able to do so without the need for any hand seals and even have it active passively for long periods of time. Once activated, the user gains access to all of the abilities the Byakugan bestows upon them. While, like other Dojutsu, its main ability is to see chakra and the chakra flow in sentient beings, the Byakugan adds a complete new detail and dimension to that ability. The user can not only see chakra and the chakra flow, but also the circulatory system and even the 361 tenketsu. Added to this ability, once activated the Byakugan grants the user a near perfect field of vision 360º around himself (up to long-range if he's a master). This field of vision has only one blind spot, slightly above the 3rd thoracic vertebrae and facing backwards but enables the user to actually even see his own chakra circulatory system and chakra flow, which explains why all Hyuugas are so adept and masterfull of precise chakra control. The last ability the Byakugan has is the ability to zoom in and out, focusing on specific things, piercing beyond matter and energy alike, as well as chakra. This specific ability allows the user to see pass most barriers as well as physical matter (like rock walls, ground, etc) but also energy, being able to focus beyond chakra that might be in front of them or other energies. The zooming ability is enhanced as the user becomes more adept at using his eyes and can even reach distances above 20kms away. Some Hyugas have shown a great awareness regarding agressiveness as well as killing intent, detecting such intentions and emotions from others with more ease than most.
    Note: Activation spends a move from the users own move count but once the user reaches Sannin Rank and has gained mastery over Gentle Fist for 1 month, he can activate it passively without spending a move. Because of its low chakra cost to maintain, the user can keep it active throughout the whole fight as long as he has chakra and stamina to do so.
    Note: Genjutsu that requires Eye Contact when used against a Byakugan user requires direct eye contact between enemy pupil and user's pupil
    Note: Must be activated to use Gentle Fist (Jyuken)
    Note: Cannot be blinded by matter, chakra, light or energy
    Note: Its tracking abilities are similar to that of a 3 Tomoe Sharingan

Last edited by Tybone; 01-30-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Is headbutting a goat T____T

Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    "Sempai-.. the time has come for me to surpass you!" The veins around Kirito's temples buldge outward indicating the activation of his Byakugan as he crouches down striking the ground with his hands. Upon contact the ground around you is overturned and rises from all directions converging into a dome which blocks out all light and leaves you trapped within.

Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.

As the dome has formed Kirito remains crouched down and forms a single handseal. Upon forming the handseal spikes emerge from the ground upon which you are standing covering the entire inside of the dome in an attempt to skewer you from below and simultanously spikes also emerge in a downward angle from the inside wall of the dome incase you try to jump up.

Type: Offense
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

Byakugan was passively activated.

Chakra: 30 (-5 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Byakugan is the kekkei genkai of the Hyuga clan. Bearers of this Dõjutsu have almost featureless white eyes. When the Byakugan is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, and the veins near their temples bulge as the blood flow to their eyes is increased. While having the Byakugan deactivated, Hyuga ninjas have a normal eyesight and no special addition to their vision. While low rank Hyugas will need to perform a sequence of hand seals ( Horse → Tiger with lifting just index fingers → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar with nearly straightened fingers → Snake with the right index finger lifted straight up) to activate their Byakugan, Hyuga masters will be able to do so without the need for any hand seals and even have it active passively for long periods of time. Once activated, the user gains access to all of the abilities the Byakugan bestows upon them. While, like other Dojutsu, its main ability is to see chakra and the chakra flow in sentient beings, the Byakugan adds a complete new detail and dimension to that ability. The user can not only see chakra and the chakra flow, but also the circulatory system and even the 361 tenketsu. Added to this ability, once activated the Byakugan grants the user a near perfect field of vision 360º around himself (up to long-range if he's a master). This field of vision has only one blind spot, slightly above the 3rd thoracic vertebrae and facing backwards but enables the user to actually even see his own chakra circulatory system and chakra flow, which explains why all Hyuugas are so adept and masterfull of precise chakra control. The last ability the Byakugan has is the ability to zoom in and out, focusing on specific things, piercing beyond matter and energy alike, as well as chakra. This specific ability allows the user to see pass most barriers as well as physical matter (like rock walls, ground, etc) but also energy, being able to focus beyond chakra that might be in front of them or other energies. The zooming ability is enhanced as the user becomes more adept at using his eyes and can even reach distances above 20kms away. Some Hyugas have shown a great awareness regarding agressiveness as well as killing intent, detecting such intentions and emotions from others with more ease than most.
    Note: Activation spends a move from the users own move count but once the user reaches Sannin Rank and has gained mastery over Gentle Fist for 1 month, he can activate it passively without spending a move. Because of its low chakra cost to maintain, the user can keep it active throughout the whole fight as long as he has chakra and stamina to do so.
    Note: Genjutsu that requires Eye Contact when used against a Byakugan user requires direct eye contact between enemy pupil and user's pupil
    Note: Must be activated to use Gentle Fist (Jyuken)
    Note: Cannot be blinded by matter, chakra, light or energy
    Note: Its tracking abilities are similar to that of a 3 Tomoe Sharingan

Let's surely hope so- student.
    As the ground beneath me begins to vibrate, and fragments of rock start to erupt out of the ground rapidly, I know it's some sort of trapping technique, by manipulating the natural energy of the environment, I send a pulse through my body that creates a cloud of green-coloured energy right beneath me, that I ride safe and clear skywards before the gap fully closes.

Range: Long-Short
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage: Depends
    Description: The universal technique known to all Kiyoshi Clan members that have received training. This technique can activate immediately when the battle begins or whenever the user wishes. The user accesses their chakra, making energy and pure chakra, so that they can manipulate it for many uses, even outside of battle (making a cloud of energy to ride on; making a key out of energy to pick a lock). The amount of energy and the power of the energy depends on the user’s rank in the Kiyoshi Clan (Novices will have extremely weak energy while Sages will have extremely powerful energy). The color of the energy can change with the user’s mood, but only when they have learned to become in tune with the energy. Color is insignificant for this technique; it just gives everyone’s own technique its uniqueness.
    ~Must be at least a Kiyoshi Novice to use.

Manipulating the path of the cloud, I hover in the air above, about mid-range from the ground. With a quick, clap of my hands, whilst I am escaping from the prison, I begin to expel an enormous quantity of softened-Earth from my mouth, that take the apparent form of waves. With the aid of gravity the waves hit down onto the ground and rapidly spread out through the entire battlefield. Moving quickly towards you, carrying bone-breaking density and crushing capability. Having done this I jump down from my cloud to a single wave with its peak about 4-5 meters off the ground.

Type: Supplementary, Defensive, Offensive
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will forcibly clap his palms together and spits out a great volume of soft earth/dirt from their mouth, which would be enough to match a lake's worth. This will create waves of soft earth which will crush any person who stands underneath the wave with it's weight, the user will be capable of riding any of these waves if he wishes. This technique is similiar to Kisame's Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave.
    -Can only be used 3 times per match

Status
    Oct 2011
    #Status

As you expel an enormous amount of earth-like substance from your mouth creating large earthly waves Kirito, knowing he'd be in trouble if those wave catch him slams his hands onto the ground upon rise the ground below him begins to crack as a large golem rises up from below him with Kirito standing atop of it's head.

"Nice one, I expected nothing less from my teacher"

When you land atop of one of the waves the golem extends it's arms forward and claps it's hands together in an attempt to squash you inbetween it's giant palms. After taking the pressure of the wave the golem's remaining strength should match A-Rank.
    Meanwhile, as the golem attempts to squash you Kirito slams his hands down onto the golem and forces his chakra into the ground just infront of the golem's massive body, causing three enormous evenly spaces pillars to rise up from infront of the golem and extend forward in a diagonal direction until they finally converge in on you with crushing force.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.