Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Member piratexstacks's Avatar
    Status
    piratexstacks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke's team arrived to the Uchiha hideout

    It's very obvious that they have arrived to the Uchiha hideout if you go and watch the first episodes when they were kids, you could see they same entrance in three occasions: One when Itachi gave him a piggy-back to where they lived, when he returned crying after the massacre to read the secret table that Itachi told him about, and when he was going to kill Itachi (Shippuden).....So now that we know where they are what do you guys think they are going to do......Is Orochimaru going to revive someone or what ??? I don't think so because to use edo tensei they need a sacrifice who might be there that no one have notice in the village because that person who knows everything must be powerfull
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member OrochimaruFan's Avatar
    Status
    OrochimaruFan is online now
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    reddit
    Posts
    5,009
    Post Thanks / Like
    All suffering and no salvation
     

    Re: Sasuke's team arrived to the Uchiha hideout

    I agree.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    tenten fan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    I demand wank threads! Where
    are the wank threads?
     

    Re: Sasuke's team arrived to the Uchiha hideout

    Quote Originally Posted by piratexstacks View Post
    It's very obvious that they have arrived to the Uchiha hideout if you go and watch the first episodes when they were kids, you could see they same entrance in three occasions: One when Itachi gave him a piggy-back to where they lived, when he returned crying after the massacre to read the secret table that Itachi told him about, and when he was going to kill Itachi (Shippuden).....So now that we know where they are what do you guys think they are going to do......Is Orochimaru going to revive someone or what ??? I don't think so because to use edo tensei they need a sacrifice who might be there that no one have notice in the village because that person who knows everything must be powerfull
    oro's scrolls power is perfect rebirth not a cheap edo tensie
    ps i wanna see all the uchiha's come back and fight on madara's side
    and then all the senju minus the two in the death reaper's stomace
     
         

  4. #4
    The Black Lightning Alex Uchiha6678's Avatar
    Status
    Alex Uchiha6678 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    62
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn Jubito too op
     

    Re: Sasuke's team arrived to the Uchiha hideout

    yea ur probably right.
     
         

  5. #5
    Spreading Love, Don't Hate Alpha M's Avatar
    Status
    Alpha M is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,975
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm back boy
     



    Re: Sasuke's team arrived to the Uchiha hideout

    Who do you guys think they are going to meet then? He said them, so it won't be just one person...

    By the way I'm new here, account made today

     
         

  6. #6
    Member piratexstacks's Avatar
    Status
    piratexstacks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's team arrived to the Uchiha hideout

    Quote Originally Posted by tenten fan View Post
    oro's scrolls power is perfect rebirth not a cheap edo tensie
    ps i wanna see all the uchiha's come back and fight on madara's side
    and then all the senju minus the two in the death reaper's stomace
    Perfect rebirth ??? how do you know....... I'd also love to see the Uchiha alive again then Sasuke hatred would be gone at last
     
         

  7. #7
    Hatred Zenic's Avatar
    Status
    Zenic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ouch!
     

    Re: Sasuke's team arrived to the Uchiha hideout

    Quote Originally Posted by piratexstacks View Post
    It's very obvious that they have arrived to the Uchiha hideout if you go and watch the first episodes when they were kids, you could see they same entrance in three occasions: One when Itachi gave him a piggy-back to where they lived, when he returned crying after the massacre to read the secret table that Itachi told him about, and when he was going to kill Itachi (Shippuden).....So now that we know where they are what do you guys think they are going to do......Is Orochimaru going to revive someone or what ??? I don't think so because to use edo tensei they need a sacrifice who might be there that no one have notice in the village because that person who knows everything must be powerfull
    Sasuke revived Orochimaru so he could perform Edo Tensei and bring back Shisui because he wanted to know about Itachi's feelings, possibly the entire clan and he's going to kill the elders
     
         

  8. #8
    Member piratexstacks's Avatar
    Status
    piratexstacks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    117
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke's team arrived to the Uchiha hideout

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenic View Post
    Sasuke revived Orochimaru so he could perform Edo Tensei and bring back Shisui because he wanted to know about Itachi's feelings, possibly the entire clan and he's going to kill the elders
    Shisui??? It's interesting I'd like to see that but no even Kabuto found DNA of Shisui to revive him Kabuto got even exited when he realized that Itachi had one of Shisui's eye
     
         

  9. #9
    llıll Senior Member ıllıll Ludicrous's Avatar
    Status
    Ludicrous is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    2 Steps From Hell
    Posts
    1,130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry.
     



    Re: Sasuke's team arrived to the Uchiha hideout

    Could Orachimaru be trying to revive the entire uchiha clan? Uchiha clan vs Allied Shinobi Forces would be really epic. As long as everyone is edo tensai. Without edo tensai, they get killed too easily.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •