Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get at me BROS!!!!

If Sakura was to die..

How would it efffect Naruto's performance in the war??? A lot of people think sakura is going to die soon..I use to think that until Neji got taken away from us -_- His death set up NaruHina (supposedly) and helped naruto open his eyes a bit with a new resolve on handling deaths ... So if sakura got killed do u think Naruto would stick with his morals? Or would he allow Infinite tsukuyomi to happen? For the sake of having her around even if only an illusion?

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: If Sakura was to die..

I'd imagine he'd go ape**** crazy. But seeing as how that no longer helps him.

I would see her death as only a hindrance to his performance. Also he would probably come close to giving in but then someone would convince him to do otherwise.

Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls

Your Sig made me LoL

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good

No Sakura is not going to die now.People just dislike her and want to get rid of her uselessness.But I highly doubt she will die.
    And Naruto is better than this.He wouldn't concord to eye of the moon plan for a girl.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sakuras death would effect naruto but i dont beleive he will give in as that would be repeating things it would give him more determination to beat who ever killed her
    i dont see sakura dying at all as i dont see the point in her death, as if she was to die it would be a big moment even if people find her useless or not

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Mod Status. ;)

Most of NarutoBase(About 60 percent)Wouldn't care,with most of the Naruto fans as well.And as the above statement,Why would he Give up the world for a girl who was violent with and bashes him up all the time?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Actually I was discussing with people about this on other forums. Because he has been challenged in many shapes and forms, but not this. It will be the ultimate test to his darkness, fears, etc. Because he was challenged in every possible way, yet, no villain attacked his loved one. I know people will jump in my head that "No he doesn't love Sakura anymore" but deep down we all know he does. And his love for Sakura is a part of his character overall. I would be very curious to see Kishi putting this psychological stress on him and see how he'd deal with this...

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NidaimeRikudouSennin View Post
    Most of NarutoBase(About 60 percent)Wouldn't care,with most of the Naruto fans as well.And as the above statement,Why would he Give up the world for a girl who was violent with and bashes him up all the time?
    you do know naruto doesnt take that to heart

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Actually I was discussing with people about this on other forums. Because he has been challenged in many shapes and forms, but not this. It will be the ultimate test to his darkness, fears, etc. Because he was challenged in every possible way, yet, no villain attacked his loved one. I know people will jump in my head that "No he doesn't love Sakura anymore" but deep down we all know he does. And his love for Sakura is a part of his character overall. I would be very curious to see Kishi putting this psychological stress on him and see how he'd deal with this...
    true she is the closest person to naruto

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a human with a soul
    but a soul that is trapped
    within a human body

He would try to give in then only get bich smacked by hinata again.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama2012 View Post
    true she is the closest person to naruto
    It's not that she's the closest. She's the girl he's been striving from the very beginning. With Sasuke he had a resolution in case something like this happens, but with Sakura, he was never put to challenge.
    So it would be interesting to see this.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good

Jiraiya the man who was like a father to him died.Pain killed him and he killed his sensei too.And he forgave Nagato.He went through the ultimate psychological stress already.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by KonohanoAkuma View Post
    Jiraiya the man who was like a father to him died.Pain killed him and he killed his sensei too.And he forgave Nagato.He went through the ultimate psychological stress already.
    Did he? If he'd gone through it, don't you think Neji's death would have affected him less? If it would've been, he would've taken this easier, not give up to Obito that easy, yet, he was about to. This only proves how fragile he is, even if he speaks so easy on things.
    Not to be mean or anything, but people underestimate Sakura's importance to Naruto. Please tell me last time when Naruto ever threw a killer intent look to Sasuke?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dream On! ❤

Guys, his not talking about coupels here, he's saying how would naruto react if sasukra died.

My answer; no he won't rampage like he did to hinata, since his mature now....

~Weirdly unique~ -Phoënix Flower-'s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is lazy.

This

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    and i dont even care

And Naruto is better than this.He wouldn't concord to eye of the moon plan for a girl.
    Well, he did almost do it for a guy, so...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bad is the new good

Did he? If he'd gone through it, don't you think Neji's death would have affected him less? If it would've been, he would've taken this easier, not give up to Obito that easy, yet, he was about to. This only proves how fragile he is, even if he speaks so easy on things.
    Not to be mean or anything, but people underestimate Sakura's importance to Naruto. Please tell me last time when Naruto ever threw a killer intent look to Sasuke?
    Neji's death shook him very much, I don't deny this.But Neji died for him and because of him.After Jiraiyas death he had time to morn and eventually got it together.In Neji's case he had to overcome his feelings immediately.That's why he needed Hinata's help but I don't believe that he would give in to Obito's suggestions.
    I don't claim that Sakura isn't important for him.I just believe that his feelings for her have matured from a teen crash to a deep love.But not a romantic kind of love I think Naruto is over that and his love is more of a caring,friendly,very deep kind of love.Plus Naruto always has this "I will protect everybody" sentiment.In Sasuke's case I believe that he would give him the killer intent look no matter who he was trying to kill.

Last edited by Chiharu; 01-28-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto would react like your signature when Sakura dies

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Neji's death shook him very much, I don't deny this.But Neji died for him and because of him.After Jiraiyas death he had time to morn and eventually got it together.In Neji's case he had to overcome his feelings immediately.That's why he needed Hinata's help but I believe that he would give in to Obito's suggestions.
    I don't claim that Sakura isn't important for him.I just believe that his feelings for her have matured from a teen crash to a deep love.But not a romantic kind of love I think Naruto is over that and his love is more of a caring,friendly,very deep kind of love.Plus Naruto always has this "I will protect everybody" sentiment.In Sasuke's case I believe that he would give him the killer intent look no matter who he was trying to kill.
    I give you rep for this.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.

Neji's death shook him very much, I don't deny this.But Neji died for him and because of him.After Jiraiyas death he had time to morn and eventually got it together.In Neji's case he had to overcome his feelings immediately.That's why he needed Hinata's help but I believe that he would give in to Obito's suggestions.
    Yes, but in both cases he did clash. That was a sign that he wasn't mature enough. If he had been, he would've taken it like Gai for example. They are at war, what did he expect? This is not a sign of maturity from him. Now we can consider he is mature. But I doubt it, though. Because he seemed mature enough yet few chapters ago we were proven wrong.
    Probably one of the thing that made him overconfident was Pein bringing back the ones he killed. That gave him the overconfidence, which sometimes, I consider cocky. And if he'd been mature enough, he wouldn't have needed Hinata's help. Actually, the big shock here, but in the same time, pleasure, was Hinata's maturity. And if we seen their growth throughout the manga, no one would've expected that. Props to Hinata, but not to Naruto.
    And that's the thing, he matured from a crush to love. Signs are throughout the manga more than enough. And that's why I say it'll be a challenge. If in part 1 he fought like crazy just because she was uncounscious, I wonder what he'll do now. Yes, hehas that "I will protect everybody" thing, I am not denying it. However we know that with Sakura it is a different case. If he left himself to the darkness when Konoha was attacked and Hinata deadly wounded, what would happen when Sakura will be in that case? It is a thing that Kishi, curiously, never touched.And while you might be right about the last part, it still doesn't change that the respective look we saw it only once in the manga, and that was when Sasuke tried to kill Sakura.
    Sakura's death would challenge everything he has achieved until now, because his ultimate goal is to protect her and save Sasuke. That has been made clear. Because they represent his deepest bonds. And that is made clear throughout the manga. The line between friends and bonds it's still there, Kishi still plays it. Recently we had that "I don't want to abandon my friends or the bonds I have". We all know that Sasuke and Sakura are his most precious bonds from a long time ago and we know what role plays each of them.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^_^

she won't die, that's sure

>.> meh. This name sucks.. Voltron's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    on my way to 6k

I would be sad. I hate it when people die

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth

if sakura was to die...............................

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

what happened when jiraiya died.He forgave nagato and nagato turned good.maybe sasuke will kill her and a similar thing will happen, he will turn good ish and then they will all concentrate on kabuto... intil new villian is introduced...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOOD?I love it. CHICKENS i
    BAKE; But if you want BEEF
    then your life is at STEAK!!!

If sakura died hinata would slap him, then hit him with tnj and the manga would continue as planned.
    -Kishimoto

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»