Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 67
  1. #1
    Fairy Tail Mage SoulSlayerSupernova's Avatar
    Status
    SoulSlayerSupernova is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never give up....I will
    never give up! As long I'm
    still breathing in this
    world... As long I'm still
    standing, I will never give
    up!!! ~ Natsu Dragneel
     

    How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Am I the only one that at least once had the feeling that Kishimoto will not reveal how the relationship between Naruto and Hinata will evolve in the end? :confused:

     
         

  2. #2
    The Snape of Naruto Snape Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Snape Uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The kingdom Itachi rules after he pretended to die
    Posts
    4,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    50 points from Huffelpuff
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Very likely. Kishimoto isn't very big on romance. He won't do what JK Rowling did "And they all got married to each other, had children and lived happily ever after" type thing (Which ruined Harry Potter for me BTW).
     
         

  3. #3
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    he will be revealing after the war arc since Naruto will become Hokage and as stated by Kushina to find a girl like most likely we have something but I am still not sure will be NaruHina or NaruSaku in the end... or may be something bigger troll in the end
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Dribbles's Avatar
    Status
    Dribbles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Australia, Sydney
    Posts
    1,994
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by lorditachi View Post
    Very likely. Kishimoto isn't very big on romance. He won't do what JK Rowling did "And they all got married to each other, had children and lived happily ever after" type thing (Which ruined Harry Potter for me BTW).
    Idk about that, I sort of liked the ending of Harry Potter x)

    And yeah, i'm pretty sure Kishi is defiantly going to hint that they get together and end the show on that note. But it's still very possible we're going to have a timeskip and find them all together just like Harry Potter x)
     
         

  5. #5
    Member Coderack's Avatar
    Status
    Coderack is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    216
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    If Naruto brings Sasuke back and alive, in other words: if everything turns out right, then I think we will see at least few scenes with Naruto being Hokage and Hinata standing right to him and holding their baby in her arms, Naruto hugs Hinata and their looking at the sunset. At least that's what's coming out my mind.
    Maybe we will get to see an arc with events from the future with everyone grown up, who knows, but I'm possitive and I think you should be too.
     
         

  6. #6
    ☆ The Holy Noodles☆ Kimchi Noodles's Avatar
    Status
    Kimchi Noodles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MoonBase
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    ◑ω◐.Product exported from
    Asia.
     



    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coderack View Post
    If Naruto brings Sasuke back and alive, in other words: if everything turns out right, then I think we will see at least few scenes with Naruto being Hokage and Hinata standing right to him and holding their baby in her arms, Naruto hugs Hinata and their looking at the sunset. At least that's what's coming out my mind.
    Maybe we will get to see an arc with events from the future with everyone grown up, who knows, but I'm possitive and I think you should be too.
    THis + Rep. Hehe.
     
         

  7. #7
    Fairy Tail Mage SoulSlayerSupernova's Avatar
    Status
    SoulSlayerSupernova is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never give up....I will
    never give up! As long I'm
    still breathing in this
    world... As long I'm still
    standing, I will never give
    up!!! ~ Natsu Dragneel
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dribbles View Post
    Idk about that, I sort of liked the ending of Harry Potter x)

    And yeah, i'm pretty sure Kishi is defiantly going to hint that they get together and end the show on that note. But it's still very possible we're going to have a timeskip and find them all together just like Harry Potter x)
    Ahah I like the ending in Harry Potter but I think that it wouldn't fit well in the manga I'm just hoping Kishi will simply reveal, no need to add mushi mushi scenes
     
         

  8. #8
    ☆ The Holy Noodles☆ Kimchi Noodles's Avatar
    Status
    Kimchi Noodles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MoonBase
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    ◑ω◐.Product exported from
    Asia.
     



    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSlayerSupernova View Post
    Ahah I like the ending in Harry Potter but I think that it wouldn't fit well in the manga I'm just hoping Kishi will simply reveal, no need to add mushi mushi scenes

    Please some Mushy Scenes. Just a little bit.

    And your from Italy?
     
         

  9. #9
    Fairy Tail Mage SoulSlayerSupernova's Avatar
    Status
    SoulSlayerSupernova is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never give up....I will
    never give up! As long I'm
    still breathing in this
    world... As long I'm still
    standing, I will never give
    up!!! ~ Natsu Dragneel
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    he will be revealing after the war arc since Naruto will become Hokage and as stated by Kushina to find a girl like most likely we have something but I am still not sure will be NaruHina or NaruSaku in the end... or may be something bigger troll in the end
    Hoping that the troll will not be something like "I'll marry Karin for the preservation and the well being of the Uzumaki clan!"
     
         

  10. #10
    Fairy Tail Mage SoulSlayerSupernova's Avatar
    Status
    SoulSlayerSupernova is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never give up....I will
    never give up! As long I'm
    still breathing in this
    world... As long I'm still
    standing, I will never give
    up!!! ~ Natsu Dragneel
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janin View Post
    Please some Mushy Scenes. Just a little bit.

    And your from Italy?
    Mmmm....you're right, i want some mushy mushy scenes too ahah anyway yup! Italy
     
         

  11. #11
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSlayerSupernova View Post
    Hoping that the troll will not be something like "I'll marry Karin for the preservation and the well being of the Uzumaki clan!"
    heheh that will be funny and epic since one studied under Ero senin and other one herself is a pervert and I do like her character......
    But I was considering may be giving Tenten a piece at the end of the series or may be even Ino
     
         

  12. #12
    Fairy Tail Mage SoulSlayerSupernova's Avatar
    Status
    SoulSlayerSupernova is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never give up....I will
    never give up! As long I'm
    still breathing in this
    world... As long I'm still
    standing, I will never give
    up!!! ~ Natsu Dragneel
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    heheh that will be funny and epic since one studied under Ero senin and other one herself is a pervert and I do like her character......
    But I was considering may be giving Tenten a piece at the end of the series or may be even Ino
    I like Tenten a lot but seem unlikely for me...gosh i was writing that Tenten for me looks good with Neji.... ....kinda forgot he's dead!
     
         

  13. #13
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSlayerSupernova View Post
    I like Tenten a lot but seem unlikely for me...gosh i was writing that Tenten for me looks good with Neji.... ....kinda forgot he's dead!
    Yeah its unlikely but I was giving a trolling option for Kishi... hehe:D
    Neji may be dead but I still have my hopes that he will be revived sine we have rinnegan and obito is planning to use Rinne tensei so just may be what you were writing now may come true........
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    alexu9696 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bucuresti
    Posts
    3,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    I eat people like you for
    breakfast
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Its really obivous.... that Hinata will end up with Naruto....

    For the love holding hands in japan means love and the editor's note on the left "never leting go off that hand"

    Someone must be in denial to not get the point....
     
         

  15. #15
    Fairy Tail Mage SoulSlayerSupernova's Avatar
    Status
    SoulSlayerSupernova is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never give up....I will
    never give up! As long I'm
    still breathing in this
    world... As long I'm still
    standing, I will never give
    up!!! ~ Natsu Dragneel
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by alexu9696 View Post
    Its really obivous.... that Hinata will end up with Naruto....

    For the love holding hands in japan means love and the editor's note on the left "never leting go off that hand"

    Someone must be in denial to not get the point....
    I really hope you're right
     
         

  16. #16
    Fairy Tail Mage SoulSlayerSupernova's Avatar
    Status
    SoulSlayerSupernova is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never give up....I will
    never give up! As long I'm
    still breathing in this
    world... As long I'm still
    standing, I will never give
    up!!! ~ Natsu Dragneel
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    Yeah its unlikely but I was giving a trolling option for Kishi... hehe:D
    Neji may be dead but I still have my hopes that he will be revived sine we have rinnegan and obito is planning to use Rinne tensei so just may be what you were writing now may come true........
    And if it does not happen than i'll use my personal jutsu......The Kishipersuasion jutsu! :D
     
         

  17. #17
    ☆ The Holy Noodles☆ Kimchi Noodles's Avatar
    Status
    Kimchi Noodles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MoonBase
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    ◑ω◐.Product exported from
    Asia.
     



    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSlayerSupernova View Post
    I like Tenten a lot but seem unlikely for me...gosh i was writing that Tenten for me looks good with Neji.... ....kinda forgot he's dead!
    Yeah . Ten Ten and Neji would be a nice couple.
    Same as Ino with Shikamaru but seems the girl with Swirly glasses have hots for Shikamaru..LOL.
     
         

  18. #18
    Fairy Tail Mage SoulSlayerSupernova's Avatar
    Status
    SoulSlayerSupernova is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never give up....I will
    never give up! As long I'm
    still breathing in this
    world... As long I'm still
    standing, I will never give
    up!!! ~ Natsu Dragneel
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janin View Post
    Yeah . Ten Ten and Neji would be a nice couple.
    Same as Ino with Shikamaru but seems the girl with Swirly glasses have hots for Shikamaru..LOL.
    Yeah! :D Any guess if the 4th Shinobi war will be the last arc of the manga?
     
         

  19. #19
    ☆ The Holy Noodles☆ Kimchi Noodles's Avatar
    Status
    Kimchi Noodles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MoonBase
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    ◑ω◐.Product exported from
    Asia.
     



    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSlayerSupernova View Post
    Yeah! :D Any guess if the 4th Shinobi war will be the last arc of the manga?
    Im not sure about that. It's ging to be the longests Arc I think.
    I was hoping for another Arc for Naruto and Sasuke's Final Battle.
     
         

  20. #20
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSlayerSupernova View Post
    And if it does not happen than i'll use my personal jutsu......The Kishipersuasion jutsu! :D
    hehe I like the ring to The Kishipersuasion jutsu very much.... but it will happen for sure .......

    Quote Originally Posted by Janin View Post
    Yeah . Ten Ten and Neji would be a nice couple.
    Same as Ino with Shikamaru but seems the girl with Swirly glasses have hots for Shikamaru..LOL.
    Man how can you forget Temari she is in the lead and does have advantage over both Ino and Swirly glasses her name is Shiho ....
     
         

  21. #21
    ☆ The Holy Noodles☆ Kimchi Noodles's Avatar
    Status
    Kimchi Noodles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    MoonBase
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    ◑ω◐.Product exported from
    Asia.
     



    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    hehe I like the ring to The Kishipersuasion jutsu very much.... but it will happen for sure .......



    Man how can you forget Temari she is in the lead and does have advantage over both Ino and Swirly glasses her name is Shiho ....
    Ah... Yeah the Fan Girl. Well who knows
     
         

  22. #22
    Fairy Tail Mage SoulSlayerSupernova's Avatar
    Status
    SoulSlayerSupernova is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never give up....I will
    never give up! As long I'm
    still breathing in this
    world... As long I'm still
    standing, I will never give
    up!!! ~ Natsu Dragneel
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by swapnil5843 View Post
    hehe I like the ring to The Kishipersuasion jutsu very much.... but it will happen for sure .......

    Man how can you forget Temari she is in the lead and does have advantage over both Ino and Swirly glasses her name is Shiho ....
    Eheheh a jutsu as deadly as the "1000 years of pain jutsu"

    Oh....yeah you're right
     
         

  23. #23
    Fairy Tail Mage SoulSlayerSupernova's Avatar
    Status
    SoulSlayerSupernova is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    I will never give up....I will
    never give up! As long I'm
    still breathing in this
    world... As long I'm still
    standing, I will never give
    up!!! ~ Natsu Dragneel
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    Quote Originally Posted by Janin View Post
    Im not sure about that. It's ging to be the longests Arc I think.
    I was hoping for another Arc for Naruto and Sasuke's Final Battle.
    Mmm yeah....I just hope Naruto will take less time than One Piece. I like that manga but man, it will take an eternity to end!
     
         

  24. #24
    Member Defence's Avatar
    Status
    Defence is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    319
    Post Thanks / Like
    gathering energy for a sprit
    bomb
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    I'm a naruhina fan but a part of me would like sasuke to end up with hinata. The odds of that happening are at best very slim.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    Status
    Melanee is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,762
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: How Kishi will deal with the "NaruHina thing" in the end?

    I've yet to see him draw anything really, truly romantic in Naruto. I keep thinking it'll be like the ending of Digimon, where after another time skip everyone's older and the couples are together, maybe holding a child.
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •