Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 268

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    The title say it all
    The sharingan is the uchiha blood line power This mean they born with the potential of getting the sharingan.

    Sasuke
    Sasuke is a born genius stated by many senior ninja in konoha and other villages.Sasuke without sharingan can still do all lightning release,fire release,good at weaponary,good at taijutsu etc.I believe sasuke will be like minato without sharingan.
    MINATO
    Minato was also a genius in combat.He was like naruto but with intellegent and more knowledge of jutsu.

    Naruto
    Naruto without sharingan will not be able to think through battle,very easy to be predictable or very vulnerable .He will not have also the ability to heal,used effect resengan variation and speed.
    However Sage mode will be the only help for him but he will not have the speed dodge his oponent attacks.He will jutsu rely on Ma and Pa toad to think for him when they fuse.
     
         

  2. #2
    =)
    Status
    choft is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,873
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    When Sasuke can do FTG and RDS, then he is equal to Minato - until then, without sharingan, he is inferior.
     
         

  3. #3
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,780
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    When Sasuke can do FTG and RDS, then he is equal to Minato - until then, without sharingan, he is inferior.
    This ^^^

    Also, with Naruto -> SM is more than enough to counter Sasuke WITH Sharingan.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member roncato's Avatar
    Status
    roncato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Between Uzumaki and Uchiha
    Posts
    2,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    `David.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    This ^^^

    Also, with Naruto -> SM is more than enough to counter Sasuke WITH Sharingan.
    This ^^
     
         

  5. #5
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    843
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    This ^^^

    Also, with Naruto -> SM is more than enough to counter Sasuke WITH Sharingan.
    Now lets not turn this into a Naruto vs Sasuke thread but that is absolute nonsense.
     
         

  6. #6
    Academy Student
    Status
    zx3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    you're underestimating SM quite a lot.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member SonicBoom's Avatar
    Status
    SonicBoom is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Too much conjecture. Sasuke has adapted to fighting with Sharingan. Same with Naruto and Kurama. It's hard to say how they would end up without them.
     
         

  8. #8
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    When Sasuke can do FTG and RDS, then he is equal to Minato - until then, without sharingan, he is inferior.
    Erm the manga has established sasuke as a genius in his own right before the sharingan, but also a ninja developer.
    Is he equal to Minato its subjective, not sure who people are flaming the op. However what interests me is where you got the idea that he created shiki fuijin.
     
         

  9. #9
    =)
    Status
    choft is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,873
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Erm the manga has established sasuke as a genius in his own right before the sharingan, but also a ninja developer.
    Is he equal to Minato its subjective, not sure who people are flaming the op. However what interests me is where you got the idea that he created shiki fuijin.
    Kakashi was considered a genius too before he had the sharingan, but he was still no match against Minato. Even now, I would say that the only reason Kakashi might stand a chance would be because of Kamui.

    I don't see how Sasuke will have any techniques which can counter FTG, especially without the Sharingan. As for RDS, I never said Minato invented it - I just don't see Sasuke learning pro sealing techniques, especially since the fact that Kushina isn't as close to Sasuke as Minato is.
     
         

  10. #10
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    Kakashi was considered a genius too before he had the sharingan, but he was still no match against Minato. Even now, I would say that the only reason Kakashi might stand a chance would be because of Kamui.

    I don't see how Sasuke will have any techniques which can counter FTG, especially without the Sharingan. As for RDS, I never said Minato invented it - I just don't see Sasuke learning pro sealing techniques, especially since the fact that Kushina isn't as close to Sasuke as Minato is.
    I agree that ninja's with special abilities either kg or jin, when they are stripped off their powers they become weaker than ninja's without kg or special trait. However that is because they have moulded their fighting style around this therefore obviously taking it away from them and they would be to an extent lost.

    I see sasuke learning sealing techniques. He is also a genius who was said to grasp the concept of stuff so easily that he was a bore to teach, though it would depend on his teacher. Even now with his intuition he put one and two together based on the Fuja Hoin principle to release orochimaru using Kaija Hoin

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Minato ****S on Sasuke without sharingan. Literally low diff.
    Im arguing something of more importance and do not partake much in vs threads
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 01-28-2013 at 04:30 PM.

  11. #11
    naruto vs kakashi 1-0
    Status
    freaks99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NV
    Posts
    1,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    shut up and just enjoy the
    manga
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I see sasuke learning sealing techniques. He is also a genius who was said to grasp the concept of stuff so easily that he was a bore to teach, though it would depend on his teacher. Even now with his intuition he put one and two together based on the Fuja Hoin principle to release orochimaru using Kaija Hoin
    who talk this ?
     
         

  12. #12
    =)
    Status
    choft is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,873
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I agree that ninja's with special abilities either kg or jin, when they are stripped off their powers they become weaker than ninja's without kg or special trait. However that is because they have moulded their fighting style around this therefore obviously taking it away from them and they would be to an extent lost.

    I see sasuke learning sealing techniques. He is also a genius who was said to grasp the concept of stuff so easily that he was a bore to teach, though it would depend on his teacher. Even now with his intuition he put one and two together based on the Fuja Hoin principle to release orochimaru using Kaija Hoin
    That's why I used the example of Kakashi specifically, because to me, Sasuke would have been like Kakashi without Sharingan.

    Both are lightning style users, both are intelligent, and if Sasuke wasn't obsessed with his clan, I would say that he has the same kind of attitude Kakashi had.

    As for the example you said about releasing Orochimaru, all of this happened because he had Sharingan. If he had not had the Sharingan, Orochimaru wouldn't have even been him interested in Sasuke in the first place, and thus given him a curse mark, and Sasuke wouldn't have noticed it. But yeah, maybe Sasuke would have learnt sealing techinques, but I wouldn't say it would be to the same level as Minato. Kakashi knows Fuja Hoin too, but he doesn't know RDS.

    There are different level of geniuses, and I think Sasuke was Kakashi-genius level, not Minato's level.
     
         

  13. #13
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Erm the manga has established sasuke as a genius in his own right before the sharingan, but also a ninja developer.
    Is he equal to Minato its subjective, not sure who people are flaming the op. However what interests me is where you got the idea that he created shiki fuijin.
    Minato ****S on Sasuke without sharingan. Literally low diff.
     
         

  14. #14
    Member violarocks9's Avatar
    Status
    violarocks9 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    116
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    When Sasuke can do FTG and RDS, then he is equal to Minato - until then, without sharingan, he is inferior.
    Agree
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Twin Steps is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    4,793
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    ^Solo'd thread
     
         

  17. #17
    ~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    The Infernal Spirit is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    422
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    this^
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Ririku's Avatar
    Status
    Ririku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In the Darkness
    Posts
    4,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    beep...booop
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangekyo Muslim View Post
    I also want some of that good stuff lol
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Minato stomps sasuke without his sharingan.

    Naruto with no kyuubi still has Sm, SM > sasuke without sharingan.

    Minato > Sasuke without sharingan

    Sm naruto > sasuke without sharingan
     
         

  20. #20
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Minato stomps sasuke without his sharingan.

    Naruto with no kyuubi still has Sm, SM > sasuke without sharingan.

    Minato > Sasuke without sharingan

    Sm naruto > sasuke without sharingan
    naruto will not be able to dodge kirin.Naruto toad summon will get one shot by kirin also
     
         

  21. #21
    Senior Member Exaar's Avatar
    Status
    Exaar is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9,796
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    naruto will not be able to dodge kirin.Naruto toad summon will get one shot by kirin also
    Sasuke wouldn't even have the time to Prep kirin.

    Toads sound Genjutsu requires far less Prep.
     
         

  22. #22
    Lazy Genius iFlowMotion's Avatar
    Status
    iFlowMotion is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    3,072
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing gives one person so
    much advantage over another as
    to remain always cool and
    unruffled under all
    circumstances.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Sasuke wouldn't even have the time to Prep kirin.

    Toads sound Genjutsu requires far less Prep.
    Amatersu can prep kirin
     
         

  23. #23
    Copy ninja BodyFlicker's Avatar
    Status
    BodyFlicker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ninja world
    Posts
    461
    Post Thanks / Like
    The smartest person
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    naruto will not be able to dodge kirin.Naruto toad summon will get one shot by kirin also
    when Sasuke is preparing for kirin he would die ten times against Naruto.....Kirin is a useless tech. becoz it takes too much time for prepare.....
     
         

  24. #24
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    Posts
    9,082
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    sasuke lightning sword could cut of dediara clay dragan thingy and killerbee tail beast tenticles.Any of naruto summon will meet the same faith
     
         

  25. #25
    Lie Seeker BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Waiting for a ban sometimes soon.
    Posts
    6,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeking truths via my orbs.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyFlicker View Post
    when Sasuke is preparing for kirin he would die ten times against Naruto.....Kirin is a useless tech. becoz it takes too much time for prepare.....
    Not to mention that he can only use it one time and that's it.

    OT: I don't why you are trying to pull the same ****t from two years ago until now. This thread doesn't change anything at all to how Kishimoto writes his manga.
     
         

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •