Page 3 of 11 « First 1234567 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 268
  1. #51
    Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    new sage of 6 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    2,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Even Naruto is genious,A genious of hard work.
    Though he doesn't learn stuFfs by discription,he learns by doing.he archieved feats that his genious of a father couldn't....
    So give it up Macho,using the word genious as a clear win for sasuke makes you fail reasonably,because the word is occasionally used,so it doesn't carry much dignity anymore.
     
         

  2. #52
    Banned
    Status
    CommanderInChief is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    226
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    But thats impossible.. he would be strugling behind Naruto if he didn't have the Sharingan.
     
         

  3. #53
    Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    new sage of 6 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    2,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Kakashi told Naruto Sasuke was dull to teach, because he learned everything so quickly. The fuinjutsu part was just speculation.
    Ok,I agree!but Sakura qualifies that word than sasuke!
     
         

  4. #54
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Kakashi told Naruto Sasuke was dull to teach, because he learned everything so quickly. The fuinjutsu part was just speculation.
    The fuinjutsu part is no speculation its cannon.
     
         

  5. #55
    naruto vs kakashi 1-0
    Status
    freaks99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NV
    Posts
    1,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    shut up and just enjoy the
    manga
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by new sage of 6 paths View Post
    Even Naruto is genious,A genious of hard work.
    Though he doesn't learn stuFfs by discription,he learns by doing.he archieved feats that his genious of a father couldn't....
    So give it up Macho,using the word genious as a clear win for sasuke makes you fail reasonably,because the word is occasionally used,so it doesn't carry much dignity anymore.
    wrong. only lee genius hardworking.
     
         

  6. #56
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    You also forget to mention that Naruto is the only one at this point that can be Kurama's Jinchuriki. No one else can be able to perform same feat, even if they are compatible.
    Kishimoto clearly did not intend to write Naruto as a Jinchuriki just so these kind of threads exist. He was intending that those feats and abilities were by Naruto alone, regardless if he is a TB host.

    The fact is the top-tier characters will get to where they are, no whys or buts. That's just how it is.
    It's true but that doesn't change the fact which is the given power.

    Normally people exclude one thing for another, so their character wouldn't be much affected but in our case Sasuke is free to use his 3 tomoe sharringan and Naruto is not. Because everything Naruto did learn was an aftermath. This power may suits him well but it's not his own to begin with.
     
         
    Last edited by MrSimple; 01-28-2013 at 04:41 PM. Reason: .

  7. #57
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Dunno.
    Posts
    6,381
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    The fuinjutsu part is no speculation its cannon.
    Unsealing Orochimaru, yes. But that isn't going to help him anywhere else.
     
         

  8. #58
    =)
    Status
    choft is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,873
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I agree that ninja's with special abilities either kg or jin, when they are stripped off their powers they become weaker than ninja's without kg or special trait. However that is because they have moulded their fighting style around this therefore obviously taking it away from them and they would be to an extent lost.

    I see sasuke learning sealing techniques. He is also a genius who was said to grasp the concept of stuff so easily that he was a bore to teach, though it would depend on his teacher. Even now with his intuition he put one and two together based on the Fuja Hoin principle to release orochimaru using Kaija Hoin
    That's why I used the example of Kakashi specifically, because to me, Sasuke would have been like Kakashi without Sharingan.

    Both are lightning style users, both are intelligent, and if Sasuke wasn't obsessed with his clan, I would say that he has the same kind of attitude Kakashi had.

    As for the example you said about releasing Orochimaru, all of this happened because he had Sharingan. If he had not had the Sharingan, Orochimaru wouldn't have even been him interested in Sasuke in the first place, and thus given him a curse mark, and Sasuke wouldn't have noticed it. But yeah, maybe Sasuke would have learnt sealing techinques, but I wouldn't say it would be to the same level as Minato. Kakashi knows Fuja Hoin too, but he doesn't know RDS.

    There are different level of geniuses, and I think Sasuke was Kakashi-genius level, not Minato's level.
     
         

  9. #59
    The Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    The Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Posts
    1,773
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Fully agree, it was already made a thread about how Sasuke could not have sharringan which was ridiculous. Naruto without Kurama has to rely on his SM and other jutsu.
    MrSimple[minded that is], once again you endorse stupidity when it comes to Uchiha fan-boyism. Has it occurred to you that Naruto without Kurama would mean a Naruto with living parents (one of which is the fourth Hokage) to teach him? Also it has been stated by both Jaraiya and Kakashi that a naruto without Kyuubi would be still highly formidable because of his already vast chakra pool (he is half Uzumaki after all) and he would also have way better chakra control and manipulation.
    A Naruto without Kurama is a Naruto that is able to focus on his studies and not have to live as a lonely outcast, he would be far more intelligent because he would get taught at the feet of one of the most powerful shinobi ever and it can be argued that he would have exceptional Fuuin jutsu taught to him by his mother.
    A Naruto without Kurama would be just as bad an opponent for Sasuke as a Naruto with Kurama, so stop the BS V.S threads.
    Oh and Minato would stomp Sasuke as he is let alone without the sharingan, the very tool that gives him any sort of edge over his opponents. Sasuke may be a criminal but he is no where near as feared as Minato was. Iwa ordered their shinobi to simply flee on sight when he was spotted, haven't heard that about anyone in the manga other than Minato.
    A Sasuke without Sharingan might as well be blind .
    Edit: And stop it with this Kirin talk. Have you forgotten that it takes a major set up to work?


    This tech took up almost the next chapter to complete. You have to firstly shoot a powerful Katon jutsu into the air creating the necessary upward air currents caused by the flames heat. If your opponent still has a good deal of chakra (Kakashi has more chakra than Itachi and better stamina so Minato and Naruto's are much greater) and can use powerful Suiton jutsu or let's say a barrier seal they can destroy or redirect the technique making it useless to produce the necessary effect on the atmosphere. And with the time it takes for the atmosphere to heat up Minato and Naruto (who would undoubtedly learn FTG from his father in this scenario) would make mince meat of Sasuke before Kirin can be released.
     
         
    Last edited by The Alchemist; 01-28-2013 at 05:05 PM.

  10. #60
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,092
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Minato can how you say....................solo the both of them with bijuu and sharingan
     
         

  11. #61
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    MrSimple[minded that is], once again you endorse stupidity when it comes to Uchiha fan-boyism. Has it occurred to you that Naruto without Kurama would mean a Naruto with living parents (one of which is the fourth Hokage) to teach him? Also it has been stated by both Jaraiya and Kakashi that a naruto without Kyuubi would be still highly formidable because of his already vast chakra pool (he is half Uzumaki after all) and he would also have way better chakra control and manipulation.
    A Naruto without Kurama is a Naruto that is able to focus on his studies and not have to live as a lonely outcast, he would be far more intelligent because he would get taught at the feet of one of the most powerful shinobi ever and it can be argued that he would have exceptional Fuuin jutsu taught to him by his mother.
    A Naruto without Kurama would be just as bad an opponent for Sasuke as a Naruto with Kurama, so stop the BS V.S threads.
    Oh and Minato would stomp Sasuke as he is let alone without the sharingan, the very tool that gives him any sort of edge over his opponents. Sasuke may be a criminal but he is no where near as feared as Minato was. Iwa ordered their shinobi to simply flee on sight when he was spotted, haven't heard that about anyone in the manga other than Minato.
    A Sasuke without Sharingan might as well be blind .

    Not gonna even give a try, read my latest post and deal with it as you like.
     
         

  12. #62
    Member
    Status
    MLX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Naruto without Kurama has infinite sage mode.


    And naruto SM >>>>>> Sasuke MS.

    If you remove the sharingan from sasuke, then sasuke is complete fodder.
     
         

  13. #63
    naruto vs kakashi 1-0
    Status
    freaks99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NV
    Posts
    1,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    shut up and just enjoy the
    manga
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    sasuke smart like kakashi ? lol.
     
         

  14. #64
    Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    new sage of 6 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    2,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    MrSimple[minded that is], once again you endorse stupidity when it comes to Uchiha fan-boyism. Has it occurred to you that Naruto without Kurama would mean a Naruto with living parents (one of which is the fourth Hokage) to teach him? Also it has been stated by both Jaraiya and Kakashi that a naruto without Kyuubi would be still highly formidable because of his already vast chakra pool (he is half Uzumaki after all) and he would also have way better chakra control and manipulation.
    A Naruto without Kurama is a Naruto that is able to focus on his studies and not have to live as a lonely outcast, he would be far more intelligent because he would get taught at the feet of one of the most powerful shinobi ever and it can be argued that he would have exceptional Fuuin jutsu taught to him by his mother.
    A Naruto without Kurama would be just as bad an opponent for Sasuke as a Naruto with Kurama, so stop the BS V.S threads.
    Oh and Minato would stomp Sasuke as he is let alone without the sharingan, the very tool that gives him any sort of edge over his opponents. Sasuke may be a criminal but he is no where near as feared as Minato was. Iwa ordered their shinobi to simply flee on sight when he was spotted, haven't heard that about anyone in the manga other than Minato.
    A Sasuke without Sharingan might as well be blind .
    So since sasuke was able to unseal Orochimaru,he now has the intuition to learn it,that can be said of Naruto since he unsealed and sealed kurama!
     
         

  15. #65
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Hmm

    O.o! Solo Lord Sasuke (Solo)O.o!! oh boy!

    dont even know what to say about that
     
         

  16. #66
    naruto vs kakashi 1-0
    Status
    freaks99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NV
    Posts
    1,431
    Post Thanks / Like
    shut up and just enjoy the
    manga
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by MLX View Post
    Naruto without Kurama has infinite sage mode.


    And naruto SM >>>>>> Sasuke MS.

    If you remove the sharingan from sasuke, then sasuke is complete fodder.
    this.: D
     
         

  17. #67
    INSURGENT BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Interplanetary Strategic Alliance
    Posts
    7,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awaiting my inevitable ban.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    It's true but that doesn't change the fact which is the given power.

    Normally people exclude one thing for another, so their character wouldn't be much affected but in our case Sasuke is free to use his 3 tomoe sharringan and Naruto is not. Because everything Naruto did learn was an aftermath. This power may suits him well but it's not his own to begin with.
    Of course it doesn't change that it's a given power. I for one count how well each character use what they trained and/or given. If there is one thing people can exclude from Sasuke, it's his MS/EMS, not 3-tomoe itself for the first stage Sharingan belongs to the guy himself.

    I always get the feeling though that Naruto and Sasuke should fight with SM vs. 3-Tomoe Sharingan instead of using external sources of power such as TBM or EKS.
     
         

  18. #68
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    5th Avenue, Manhattan
    Posts
    12,876
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    I hope Borgard and minato98 does not hear ya ! even trying to compare it..
     
         

  20. #70
    Fanboys Worst Nightmare new sage of 6 paths's Avatar
    Status
    new sage of 6 paths is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Nigeria
    Posts
    2,346
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate trolls
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    So since sasuke was able to unseal Orochimaru,he now has the intuition to learn it,that can be said of Naruto since he unsealed and sealed kurama!
     
         

  21. #71
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Why do you care?
    Posts
    11,952
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan =Minato >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    That's why I used the example of Kakashi specifically, because to me, Sasuke would have been like Kakashi without Sharingan. Both are lightning style users, both are intelligent, and if Sasuke wasn't obsessed with his clan, I would say that he has the same kind of attitude Kakashi had.
    I disagree. Many high level ninja's raging from the raikage's to some of akatsuki and the sannins are all high level ninja's without a kg, however kakashi and sasuke have more potential. With kakashi i truly believe him losing his eye and gaining the sharigan make him weaker though and stunt his growth, though currently he has learnt to use it much, much better and isn't suffering from its effects. Oro who Hiruzen called a one in a decade genius claimed that his hype was pathetic when he looks at sasuke. And this was after sasuke defeated a bunch of ninja's in base albeit it sound fodders [1]


    Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    As for the example you said about releasing Orochimaru, all of this happened because he had Sharingan. If he had not had the Sharingan, Orochimaru wouldn't have even been him interested in Sasuke in the first place, and thus given him a curse mark, and Sasuke wouldn't have noticed it. But yeah, maybe Sasuke would have learnt sealing techinques, but I wouldn't say it would be to the same level as Minato. Kakashi knows Fuja Hoin too, but he doesn't know RDS.
    Huh?. Because of the sharingan. Whilst i get what you saying about oro wanting the sharingan and what not. I don't see how this relates to sasuke using his own intuition to release the oro. Kakashi doesn't know shiki fujin but again another pointless post. That technique is something that another seal and kinjutsu expert orochimaru didn't know because it was a secret technique. Learning the seals is what is needed, something that if taught to oro, kakashi or sasuke can use, just as much as hiruzen

    Quote Originally Posted by choft View Post
    There are different level of geniuses, and I think Sasuke was Kakashi-genius level, not Minato's level.
    That is your perception. I do not believe there is such a thing as genius level, if anything fan fiction created by members to boost theirs or a character they favours ego, obviously not you to be specific.
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 01-28-2013 at 04:58 PM.

  22. #72
    Lord since #634( •_•)>⌐■-■ MrSimple's Avatar
    Status
    MrSimple is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    2,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exclusive~ •_•)
    •_•)>⌐■-■
    ⌐■_■)
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by BlastIt View Post
    Of course it doesn't change that it's a given power. I for one count how well each character use what they trained and/or given. If there is one thing people can exclude from Sasuke, it's his MS/EMS, not 3-tomoe itself for the first stage Sharingan belongs to the guy himself.

    I always get the feeling though that Naruto and Sasuke should fight with SM vs. 3-Tomoe Sharingan instead of using external sources of power such as TBM or EKS.
    Yeah, agreed, but it's just won't happen. We're gonna see imbalanced battle this time with their current OP powers.
     
         

  23. #73
    Senior Member
    Status
    ThomasJeffersonwasasadist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    wow. this is one of the worst threads I've read in awhile. sasuke without sharingan would be nejis level. he wouldn't have been trained by oro or learned any of his skills as fast he'd leave himself open to counter attack every time he tried to chidori.he wouldn't have wanted to kill itachi because he wouldn't have been an uchiha and he might have not even became a ninja. naruto with sage mode would rape sasuke without sharingan. how big of a fanboy do you have to be to think sasuke without sharingan is equal to minato?
     
         

  24. #74
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchicha Macho View Post
    sasuke will be like minato when he grow up without sharingan
    HEy dumbass - Sasuke needs Amateratsu to prep Kirin

    HOW WILL HE MAKE AMATERATSU IF HE DOES NOT HAVE SHARINGAN ?




    - Just tell Naruto to wait untill it rains ?
     
         

  25. #75
    INSURGENT BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is online now
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Interplanetary Strategic Alliance
    Posts
    7,888
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awaiting my inevitable ban.
     

    Re: Sasuke without sharingan( =Minato) >Naruto without kurama

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSimple View Post
    Yeah, agreed, but it's just won't happen. We're gonna see imbalanced battle this time with their current OP powers.
    Ugh, at first they're going to fight like ninjas at first. But then it's going to go Gundam and DBZ at the same damn time.
    What's next, Kage rangers?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •