View Poll Results: who's most underrated

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • sakura

    45 48.39%
  • tsunade

    48 51.61%
Page 2 of 10 « First 123456 ... Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 197
  1. #21
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post


    what i meant in start of shippuden both naruto & sakura are equal but now with his modes he can beat her
    and u think kabuto is better than tsunade in medicial jutsu ? then why didn't he heal orochimaru hands backtimes because he know that she is best

    This is so easy its unbelievable.Naruto has Kurumah( when he came back from Konoha he used to use Kurumah's chakra too)

    I've already told you that one Rasengan ends that pink haired rat and also,Kage Bunshin woudl easily fool her not to mention her Taijutsu skills sucks ass.She hits hard but her speed and Taijutsu ability is God awful.

    Its obvious that you overrate her.
     
         

  2. #22
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Rike Senju View Post
    All your doing is creating more Sakura haters and I lol'ed at the post that said Sakura beat sasori..you mean chyio with the help of Sakura managed to survive against sasori who didn't go all out and at the end killed himself.
    i agree they are at same team ,
    still u can't deny that without sakura's help , chyio will be dead :flaw:
    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Exactly the BS she said about the Sasori fight is pretty unorthodox.
    isn't sakura who saved chyio and destroy sasori ?

    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke base View Post
    she was trained for almost double the time sasuke and naruto was trained and she is still a fodder she doent even compare to tsunade unlike nartuo and sasuke who surpassed there mentors

    sakura overrated

    really she beat a person who killed of a whole country the most trolled fight in naruto history

    tsunade is good even tho she is not as good as oro and jman she is still in thier ranks unlike sakura who is nothing compared to sasuke and naruto
    really
     
         

  3. #23
    Banned
    Status
    sasuke base is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,186
    Location
    sasuke base
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    she was trained for almost double the time sasuke and naruto was trained and she is still a fodder she doent even compare to tsunade unlike nartuo and sasuke who surpassed there mentors

    sakura overrated

    really she beat a person who killed of a whole country the most trolled fight in naruto history

    tsunade is good even tho she is not as good as oro and jman she is still in thier ranks unlike sakura who is nothing compared to sasuke and naruto
    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    i agree they are at same team ,
    still u can't deny that without sakura's help , chyio will be dead :flaw:

    isn't sakura who saved chyio and destroy sasori ?



    really

    yes sakura sucks that bad she make kakashi naruto and sasuke look bad . arguably the weakest of k11

    people like you overate her she should just keep crying and lying to naruto
     
         
    Last edited by sasuke base; 01-28-2013 at 07:33 PM.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    The first attack Sasori did Chiyo saved her.So basically without Chiyo Sakura would've died here.
     
         

  5. #25
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    I'm sorry, your whole comment is f*cking priceless, but I have to quote the red part in my sig :rofl:

    .
    i don't talk from opinions , i talk from facts and 3rd hokage wasn't at his best .. he was so old 72 & ofcourse he was strong when he was young but now he's no match against any of the 3 sannin & tsunade is one of them
    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post

    This is so easy its unbelievable.Naruto has Kurumah( when he came back from Konoha he used to use Kurumah's chakra too)

    I've already told you that one Rasengan ends that pink haired rat and also,Kage Bunshin woudl easily fool her not to mention her Taijutsu skills sucks ass.She hits hard but her speed and Taijutsu ability is God awful.

    Its obvious that you overrate her.
    this is manga fact , see :flaw:

     
         

  6. #26
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    i don't talk from opinions , i talk from facts and 3rd hokage wasn't at his best .. he was so old 72 & ofcourse he was strong when he was young but now he's no match against any of the 3 sannin & tsunade is one of them


    lool u think naruto can beat her like she will stand & watch :flaw:

    Got no more valid proof to offer? Not surprised your more foolish than i expected
    That wasn't even a fight yet you still put this into the discussion? You hilarious and pathetic this debate is over Naruto > Sakura even without the Modes.
     
         

  7. #27
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    The first attack Sasori did Chiyo saved her.So basically without Chiyo Sakura would've died here.
    she saved chyio more than chyio saved her .
    beside they were a teammate and she beat's S-class ninja & akatsuki & it least give her some credit :flaw:
    Quote Originally Posted by sasuke base View Post
    yes sakura sucks that bad she make kakashi naruto and sasuke look bad . arguably the weakest of k11

    people like you overate her she should just keep crying and lying to naruto
    you just underrate her greatly , sakura > hinata
    sakura > ino
    sakura > tenten

    sakura is main characters but the other ladys are fodders so there is no comparison
     
         

  8. #28
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    No they're both awful characters.
    Tsunade is an awfully weak Kage and Sakura is a terribly and useless weak main character. Both of them deserve their reputation , both sucks.
     
         

  9. #29
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1timeonly View Post


    lol!

    OT: The OP is BS, and you were to scared to put a neither option in the pole, because you thought ppl would light it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1timeonly View Post
    I have a GIF of that would you like the link?

    I ****ing love you guys for that.
     
         

  10. #30
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Got no more valid proof to offer? Not surprised your more foolish than i expected
    That wasn't even a fight yet you still put this into the discussion? You hilarious and pathetic this debate is over Naruto > Sakura even without the Modes.
    but this topic is not about naruto vs sakura
     
         

  11. #31
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    she saved chyio more than chyio saved her .
    beside they were a teammate and she beat's S-class ninja & akatsuki & it least give her some credit :flaw:


    you just underrate her greatly , sakura > hinata
    sakura > ino
    sakura > tenten

    sakura is main characters but the other ladys are fodders so there is no comparison
    But Chiyo saved her at the start meaning all those so called saves she did will never match the one which started at the BEGINNING!

    Hinata > Sakura i'm not going to tell you why since you are a blind Sakura fan who makes Chatte and other Sakura fans look bad.
     
         

  12. #32
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,070
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    I have a better one.


    I laughed like 1O mins when I saw the first time
     
         

  13. #33
    Godaime Hokage
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,070
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Trickster View Post
    I have a better one.


    I laughed like 1O mins when I saw this first time
     
         

  14. #34
    Banned
    Status
    sasuke base is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,186
    Location
    sasuke base
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    she saved chyio more than chyio saved her .
    beside they were a teammate and she beat's S-class ninja & akatsuki & it least give her some credit :flaw:


    you just underrate her greatly , sakura > hinata
    sakura > ino
    sakura > tenten

    sakura is main characters but the other ladys are fodders so there is no comparison
    hahaha tenten > sakura she would just spam a bunch of weapons at her

    hinata > sakura hinata is better at taijustu saskura wont land one hit hinata shut of chakra point

    ino > sakura mind transfer. heat destruction once again sakura never lands any hit she would just miss

    you have to accept the fact that your fav character suck she has no importance in the manga sthey havent even show her doing anything since she punched zestu im suprised she beat him
     
         

  15. #35
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    But Chiyo saved her at the start meaning all those so called saves she did will never match the one which started at the BEGINNING!

    Hinata > Sakura i'm not going to tell you why since you are a blind Sakura fan who makes Chatte and other Sakura fans look bad.
    look, i don't care about other sakura's fans in NB because they are no loyal fan since they underrate her and let haters like u effect their opinions and let stay on topic please

    sakura saved chyio still chyio is old women who can't fight without help & sakura did most job against sasori and go back to manga now :flaw:.
    and do u think hinata is stronger than sakura ?
    u deny the fact from databook that sakura power = 26 which make her 3rd strong members in konoha11 after neji & naruto
    hinata power is 20.5 & she has no confidence about her abillity :flaw:
    she only want to show naruto that she's tough while she's not ..
     
         

  16. #36
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by 1timeonly View Post
    if anyone wants gif for sig or somthin
    Already on my favorites on my Youtube account

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    look, i don't care about other sakura's fans in NB because they are no loyal fan since they underrate her and let haters like u effect their opinions and let stay on topic please

    sakura saved chyio still chyio is old women who can't fight without help .
    and do u think hinaa is stronger than sakura ?
    u deny the fact from databook that sakura power = 26 which make her 3rd strong members in konoha11 after neji & naruto
    hinata power is 20.5 & she has no confidence about her abillity :flaw:
    she only want to show naruto that she's tough while she's not ..
    I'm sorry but a true fan needs to overrate their favorite even though they are wrong? you looking stupider every post pal.Your using a outdated data book in a debate LOL unsure of Sakura's abilities i see.

    Hinata is from the hyuga clan meaning she's naturally good at taijtusu.One hit ends the match even a scratch will harm Sakura greatly. Gentle fist would kill her if she's not careful.
     
         
    Last edited by Fecal Matter; 01-28-2013 at 07:50 PM.

  17. #37
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Thanks guys I think I've found my new sig
     
         

  18. #38
    huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    kooko is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    524
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    I laughed like 1O mins when I saw this first time
    Slug Princess Tsunade , i thought u are tsunade & sakura fans just like me
    how dare u to laugh on sakura chan

    Quote Originally Posted by 1timeonly View Post
    if anyone wants gif for sig or somthin
    it least she get strong hit & she survived beside that was on filler eposide so it's not count :P
     
         

  19. #39
    闇の愛人 Aertes's Avatar
    Status
    Aertes is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    4,632
    Location
    Where the darkness bind them.
    Fire and Blood.
     



    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Ooohh you try so much don't you??I can't even dislike you for your dilusions.
    Anyway Jiraiya and Itachi have higher stats than Tsunade and Oro have the same with her.So she is not the strongest of the sannins.And many characters are not even rated in the databook.
    She is most likely the weakest among the Hokages.Overall she is good but definatly not top 15.
    Sakura is meh.She is great med nin I give her that but honestly among all the mangas and animes I 've seen she is the lamest main character.Her personality and powers are so undeveloped in contradiction with the other main characters.
     
         

  20. #40
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    Slug Princess Tsunade , i thought u are tsunade & sakura fans just like me
    how dare u to laugh on sakura chan



    it least she get strong hit & she survived beside that was on filler eposide so it's not count :P
    So true she shouldn't even be on that mission
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •