View Poll Results: who's most underrated

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • sakura

    45 48.39%
  • tsunade

    48 51.61%
Page 4 of 8 « First 12345678 Last»
Results 76 to 100 of 197
  1. #76
    Truly Immortal HiddenSound's Avatar
    Status
    HiddenSound is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Dreadfort
    Posts
    15,449
    Post Thanks / Like
    House Targaryen
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    I stopped reading when you said she beat Sasori. Sakura could never, ever beat Sasori on her own, Chiyo did most of the work. It was Chiyo who countered his puppetry. It was Chiyo who countered his Iron Sand. It was Chiyo who countered his poison. It was Chiyo who countered his final Red Move.
    No physical attack could kill Sasori as he could merely re-assemble or move to a new puppet

    However, I do believe she is underrated, but you grossly overrate her.
     
         
    Last edited by HiddenSound; 01-28-2013 at 10:25 PM.

  2. #77
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenSound View Post
    I stopped reading when you said she beat Sasori. Sakura could never, ever beat Sasori on her own, Chiyo did most of the work. It was Chiyo who countered his puppetry. It was Chiyo who countered his poison. It was Chiyo who countered his final Red Move.
    No physical attack could kill Sasori as he could merely re-assemble or move to a new puppet.
    Wut?
     
         

  3. #78
    Lazy Genius iHateFanBoys's Avatar
    Status
    iHateFanBoys is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    2,758
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing gives one person so
    much advantage over another as
    to remain always cool and
    unruffled under all
    circumstances.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    She's inferior to both Orochimaru and Jiraiya. .
    Incorrect. She damn near killed jiraiya and oro. Oro got saved by kabuto and she spared jiraiya. "At some point, she almost killed Jiraiya after he was caught peeping on her while she was in the hot springs, breaking both of his arms, six of his ribs and ruptured several internal organs." So he could be dead if she really wanted him just saying.
     
         

  4. #79
    キング Douryoku's Avatar
    Status
    Douryoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    761
    Post Thanks / Like
    「イタチ:キング」
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(


    This thread...what an eyesore. Majority, if not all, of this thread contains fallacious reasoning and completely erroneous arguments. What did I expect from a typical Tsunade/Sakura fan, anyway?
     
         

  5. #80
    पागल आशिक Frikid's Avatar
    Status
    Frikid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    5,093
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking for sensei :T_T:
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    lol did anyone remember , she revealed all about tobi's abilities 300 chaps before kakashi did?
     
         

  6. #81
    Member
    Status
    Blackbalze45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaKid114 View Post
    *Yo yo they are very underated on this site
    those two are strong, and would give quite a fight
    Tsunade is a sannin, and almost cannot die
    and Sakura's strength and taijutsu nearly rivals guy*
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
    Nice man nice. You sound just like Killer Bee to be honest.
     
         

  7. #82
    creatcher of night julia maltellak's Avatar
    Status
    julia maltellak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    uchiha village
    Posts
    287
    Post Thanks / Like
    itache uchiha ready for battle
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    i agree on this thread lol
     
         

  8. #83
    Member The 3's Avatar
    Status
    The 3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    This is by far the most humorous thread I have ever seen. First off, I weep for the English language. Second, for the most part everyone gained significantly more respect for Tsunade after the Kage v Madara fight. She's not overly underrated anymore. Thirdly, I'm sure Sakura will be developed more shortly, proving that she has grown in strength; however, your argument is blind favoritism. Tsunade isn't the second strongest Hokage by either hype nor feats, Sakura was Chiyo's puppet in the fight (yes she did get better, but still had immense help) and Sasori threw the fight at the end, and though her physical strength is great her taijutsu prowess does leave a lot to be desired. I agree that the people who hate Sakura will be surprised when it's all said and done, but this thread is just ridiculous.
     
         

  9. #84
    Lionelle's Fury! Goddess Leone's Avatar
    Status
    Goddess Leone is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Between Leone's Big Tits
    Posts
    760
    Post Thanks / Like
    With Solo Goddess Leone
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    hello guys, it's me kooko & i am huge sakura & tsunade fan in NB :hey:


    i want to talk about my favourite characters (sakura & tsunade) and i want to explain why they are so underrated :mad:





    i admit that sakura was weak in part1 but in (shippuden) she became really awesome character in so many ways

    1- she trained under 5th hokage ..
    2- she beat sasori
    3- she helped to heal kankoru
    4- she destroyed pain's summon with only 1 hit which even jiraya's great summon couldn't do that
    5- she discovered white zetsu & smashed him with one hit & without her healing nobody will survive in war and we will see more death .

    and all these great actions from sakura, i found some members dare to call her useless
    :flaw:




    she's awesome from part1, even in part2 she's one of the top10 shinobi of all time & that's in my list

    1- she's the only remain from sanju clan (the strongest clan ever lived)
    2- she's the strongest hokage after 1st hokage ofcourse .
    3- she's the strongest sannin that's why she become the hokage .
    4- in databook, her power is 35 which is highest score i have ever seen
    5- she's best medicail ninja ever lived and sakura is 2nd ofcourse ..

    and after all this , some members in NB said , she's weak & they underrate her and they forgot that she's one of great characters of all time :flaw:


    finally, stop underrate sakura & tsunade because they are great characters with so many potienal and without doubt they are best female characters in the series and thanks for reading
    Ok, let me stop u right here. One Sakura didn't beat Sasori Chiyo did. Sakura 1 hit the centipede summon Jiraya's summon fought the dog that multiplies when u kill it can't use that argument. You made me laugh when I said she one shot a Zetsu just like fodder number 1000000. Tsunade is not the 2nd strongest Hokage lol!!! She became Hokage b/c Jiraya didn't want to. She's not the best medical nin Hashi is she said this herself. Best medical nin: Hashi>Tsunade>Shizine>Sakura. U overrate them like **** stfu thanks.
    /thread
     
         

  10. #85
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    @ this fanboy thread. :lmao:

    Tsunade is the weakest Hokage and she is the weakest Sannin.

    Jiraiya>Tsunade. Oro>Tsunade. 4 other Hokage>Tsunade.

    Top 10?? She's not even Top 25 and barely Top 30 let alone Top 10. lol..
     
         

  11. #86
    Indigo Child oShux's Avatar
    Status
    oShux is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    3,961
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not a human with a soul
    but a soul that is trapped
    within a human body
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by misaki yata View Post
    your the same fool who thinks sakura can beat base naruto and sasuke.
    when was this?
     
         

  12. #87
    Yeezus Tapey's Avatar
    Status
    Tapey is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,197
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only place i'm allowed to
    cry are in the bathroom and in
    dad's arms.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    hello guys, it's me kooko & i am huge sakura & tsunade fan in NB :hey:


    i want to talk about my favourite characters (sakura & tsunade) and i want to explain why they are so underrated :mad:





    i admit that sakura was weak in part1 but in (shippuden) she became really awesome character in so many ways

    1- she trained under 5th hokage ..
    2- she beat sasori
    3- she helped to heal kankoru
    4- she destroyed pain's summon with only 1 hit which even jiraya's great summon couldn't do that
    5- she discovered white zetsu & smashed him with one hit & without her healing nobody will survive in war and we will see more death .

    and all these great actions from sakura, i found some members dare to call her useless
    :flaw:




    she's awesome from part1, even in part2 she's one of the top10 shinobi of all time & that's in my list

    1- she's the only remain from sanju clan (the strongest clan ever lived)
    2- she's the strongest hokage after 1st hokage ofcourse .
    3- she's the strongest sannin that's why she become the hokage .
    4- in databook, her power is 35 which is highest score i have ever seen
    5- she's best medicail ninja ever lived and sakura is 2nd ofcourse ..

    and after all this , some members in NB said , she's weak & they underrate her and they forgot that she's one of great characters of all time :flaw:


    finally, stop underrate sakura & tsunade because they are great characters with so many potienal and without doubt they are best female characters in the series and thanks for reading
    im going to go through each point you made about each character
    Sakura:
    1. yes she did train under the 5th hokage, whats that suppose to prove?
    2. she didn't beat Sasori by herself Lady Chiyo helped to call 70% to 30% ether way is ridiculous it was a team effort, and without the other they both would have died somewhere in the battle.
    3. she did heal konkorou very quick and effient, very impressive.
    4. If i remember correctly she snuck up on it while it was busy chasing a little girl.
    5. anyone can one hit a zetsu its not that hard, and it the most recent chapters i havent seen sakura heeling much

    Tsunade:
    1. I don't how that makes her strong, with that logic Sasuke is only strong based off of being the only uchiha survivng the massacre.
    2. No tsunade is not the 2nd strongest Hokage she is like maybe 3rd or 4th best.
    3. No she did not become hokage being the strongest sannin she became it because orochimaru is a missing nin, and Jman turned down the job.
    4. Look harder.
    5. Probably

    Conclusion: while most of the stuff you said about sakura was true enough, you defiantly overrated Tsunade, now im not hating on her she is a good medical nin and has great strength she just doesnt live up to how you described her.
     
         

  13. #88
    Member
    Status
    Blackbalze45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    160
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Wow I sign up here and this is how most people in Naruto Base act. Can most of your people stop saying profanity or hateful words to her and please show some respect. I do know that Tsunada and definitely Sakura ( Sakura I voted for ) is "underrated" (Wow I barely use that word) but I do have to admit she did give many wrong facts about them since I watch Naruto and I know who stronger and stuff but I'm just not those type of Naruto fan that no the main reason why and the details.

    But I do see people writing about Chiyo beat Sasori and I have to disagree. Even thought Sakura didn't actually beat Sasori she still helped and played a role in the fight so you could say Sakura and Chiyo beat Sasori even though Chiyo did the finishing move.

    EDIT: @kooko Nice job creating this thread. At least made a thread about what you think which I give you credit on. I can't even make a thread proving anything in Naruto base about what I believe. Im still trying to know more about this site and how to use it.
     
         
    Last edited by Blackbalze45; 01-28-2013 at 11:58 PM.

  14. #89
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,835
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Man, Tsunade/Sakura fans getting out of hand lately...
     
         

  15. #90
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Man, Tsunade/Sakura fans getting out of hand lately...
    So does the haters.
     
         

  16. #91
    Advanced Anti Sakura Unit GenKiDama's Avatar
    Status
    GenKiDama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    7,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ban Count 24. Estimated time
    Spent Banned: 7 Months
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    My god, Sakura and tsunami must be embarrassed to have you as a fanboy :sy:
     
         

  17. #92
    Eternally Beautiful Ninja Yurei's Avatar
    Status
    Yurei is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    I'd like to visit Italy....
    Posts
    468
    Post Thanks / Like
    Burning Heart!!!
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by Douryoku View Post

    This thread...what an eyesore. Majority, if not all, of this thread contains fallacious reasoning and completely erroneous arguments. What did I expect from a typical Tsunade/Sakura fan, anyway?
    ^This, all this, so much BS for one thread.....
     
         

  18. #93
    cer naruto legend's Avatar
    Status
    naruto legend is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    on nb
    Posts
    2,269
    Post Thanks / Like
    i am pure of heart
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    lol lol lol lol lol lol lol sakura fans are so funny:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::ro fl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl ::rofl:
     
         

  19. #94
    Senior Member jonsnow1991's Avatar
    Status
    jonsnow1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lillehammer
    Posts
    2,256
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm...
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    For some reason, my mind was reading this in german. And I agree that they're underrated, I love both characters, but you're not exactly bringing up a lot of good points
     
         

  20. #95
    Academy Student LostAsuna's Avatar
    Status
    LostAsuna is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    2- she beat sasori

    2- she's the strongest hokage after 1st hokage ofcourse .
    3- she's the strongest sannin that's why she become the hokage .
    4- in databook, her power is 35 which is highest score i have ever seen
    1. No, Sakura DID NOT beat Sasori. She was (quite literally) used as Chiyo's puppet. She didn't do anything except act as a medium for Chiyo to own Sasori.
    2. Tsunade is not the strongest hokage after the first, she is a Senju, but raw power doesn't compare to the abilities of ANY of the former hokage.
    3. Tsunade was not the strongest Sannin. Yes, she DID become the hokage. BUT, what you didn't even bother to think about was the fact that the ONLY reason she got picked was because Jiraiya said no, and Orichimaru (the strongest sannin) wasn't on the side of the leaf village.
    4. All Tsunade can really do is heal extremely well, and hit hard. This is dwarfed completely by quite a few people with powerful ninjustsu, or even powerful taijutsu (I'd love to see Tsunade try to 1v1 Gai...)

    Lastly, they are by NO means the best female characters in the series. Tsunade has a decent chunk in terms of story with the village, and Sakura is unfortunately a large part of the Naruto story. But, I'm sorry to tell you that they are not the "best".
     
         

  21. #96
    ObitoSolos julio10ification's Avatar
    Status
    julio10ification is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamui dimension
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

     
         

  22. #97
    Senior Member NinjutsuSeeker's Avatar
    Status
    NinjutsuSeeker is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,266
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    as the worlds biggest tsunade fanboy...I would have to say...SCREW YOU GUYS~!!!!! tsunade is the best....:P
     
         

  23. #98
    Badass Princess Dark Angel Warrior 167's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Angel Warrior 167 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Sky Castle
    Posts
    5,122
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate so the
    middle fingers up and proud!
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Sakura and Tsunade both have strong points and they both have weak points, I already know for a fact that they ALL have their weak points like Sasuke (even though imma huge Sasuke fan heres my point) he felt he was so weak, he went to Orochimaru for power to fight Itachi while Itachi is way stronger than Orochimaru. He was easily manipulated by him. Itachi didn't want Sasuke to do that, just kill him and go back to the Leaf but no, he got a twisted version on the original story that Itachi told him and now he's a killing machine so basically Sasuke acts like a puppet waiting its next commands. So if Sakura and Tsunade is overrated, so is everyone else.
     
         

  24. #99
    Member Brusky's Avatar
    Status
    Brusky is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    344
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everything I do is legendary
    till the day I'm in the
    cemetery
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    i don't talk from opinions , i talk from facts and 3rd hokage wasn't at his best .. he was so old 72 & ofcourse he was strong when he was young but now he's no match against any of the 3 sannin & tsunade is one of them


    this is manga fact , see :flaw:

    You are a Very Stupid Person. i just want you to know. Pls Delete your Account on here and leave. Find another forum to troll.

    the third trained that b*tch Tsunade. She would be no match for the third.

    Also ur Precious Sakura is WEAK compared to EVERYONe in Naruto. Her Attcks arent shet till they hit and How often does that even happen.Its always a Miss Game for Her.
     
         

  25. #100
    Senior Member ~MC117~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~MC117~ is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    レクイエム
    Posts
    10,520
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

    Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    i am not fool :mad:
    what i told u before is that in
    databook naruto = 26 , sakura = 26

    that's fact but still she will lose to naruto because he has kurama with his side
    BS. Naruto doesn't need kurama to take on tsunade and sakura at the same time, all he needs is sage mode for tsunade and another SM clone for sakura.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •