• tsunade

48 51.61%
Page 9 of 10 « First ... 5678910 Last»
    Status
    Dec 2008
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Re: sakura & tsunade are underrated :(

Tsunade is underrated. She's strong, she's proved it. However, I believe she's doing a sad job at doing so considering she should be a Senju warrior. Also, Tsunade and Jiraiya admitted Oro is by far stronger. Oro managed to force Hiruzen (the god of all shinobi for christ sake) to die. There's no way Tsunade could even make Hiruzen break a sweat, let alone stand for more than 5 minutes against Minato.

Sakura is overrated big time. She should only be a medical ninja, not some steroid freak of nature with a punch capable of sizing a hill. Also, her fight with Sasori doesn't prove jack. Kankuro is a scout ninja, meaning he shouldn't be a front-of-the-line fighter, meaning he shouldn't be a great fighter in other words. Kankuro took out both Deidara and Sasori.

Also, the fact that Sakura took out an insect summoning of Pein doesn't prove she's stronger than Jiraiya. Jiraiya fought against the 2 strongest summonings Pein had along with all 6 bodies and he still managed to take out a body! That fight proved Jiraiya was among the top 3 strongest ninjas in Konoha at the time. For that current time too, I'd say the top 3 were Naruto, Jiraiya and Danzo.

Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    Tsunade is underrated. She's strong, she's proved it. However, I believe she's doing a sad job at doing so considering she should be a Senju warrior. Also, Tsunade and Jiraiya admitted Oro is by far stronger. Oro managed to force Hiruzen (the god of all shinobi for christ sake) to die. There's no way Tsunade could even make Hiruzen break a sweat, let alone stand for more than 5 minutes against Minato.

Sakura is overrated big time. She should only be a medical ninja, not some steroid freak of nature with a punch capable of sizing a hill. Also, her fight with Sasori doesn't prove jack. Kankuro is a scout ninja, meaning he shouldn't be a front-of-the-line fighter, meaning he shouldn't be a great fighter in other words. Kankuro took out both Deidara and Sasori.

Also, the fact that Sakura took out an insect summoning of Pein doesn't prove she's stronger than Jiraiya. Jiraiya fought against the 2 strongest summonings Pein had along with all 6 bodies and he still managed to take out a body! That fight proved Jiraiya was among the top 3 strongest ninjas in Konoha at the time. For that current time too, I'd say the top 3 were Naruto, Jiraiya and Danzo.
    , when?

Status
    This user has no status.

Now about the whole Tsunade and the Sannin Business!, it is pretty sad that kabuto almost sole her in part I, some might say that tsunade was afraid of blood but who its that fault? only tsunade faults.!

Prime orochimaru with his 2 hands and The first and Second Hokage.
    Honestly what can tsunade do against that? Heal and Heal until she ends out of chakra?

Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by Ngylle View Post
    Now about the whole Tsunade and the Sannin Business!, it is pretty sad that kabuto almost sole her in part I, some might say that tsunade was afraid of blood but who its that fault? only tsunade faults.!

Prime orochimaru with his 2 hands and The first and Second Hokage.
    Honestly what can tsunade do against that? Heal and Heal until she ends out of chakra?
    She can remove the talisman from their heads.
    In part1 she punched Orochimaru ONCE and he retreated. And that punch was in her weakened state. She was run out of chakra, so she hit him with her "base" strength. A full powered punch from her would most likely damage Orochimaru head, so he won't be able to use his body shedling.

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Bypassing ban.

This rubbish thread is still alive???

Status
    Jan 2013
    Hmph....

........WTH

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Already on my favorites on my Youtube account

I'm sorry but a true fan needs to overrate their favorite even though they are wrong? you looking stupider every post pal.Your using a outdated data book in a debate LOL unsure of Sakura's abilities i see.

Hinata is from the hyuga clan meaning she's naturally good at taijtusu.One hit ends the match even a scratch will harm Sakura greatly. Gentle fist would kill her if she's not careful.
    The bolded part is pretty much what makes this thread fail (well and also the poll is biased as there is no option to say they ARE NOT UNDERRATED).Those databooks are soooooo old and do not represent how much somethings have changed, sure at the start of the show Sakura was Naruto´s equal BUT much like Dragonball (Kishimoto is a huge fan) the main character started started out being a weakling(compared to others) much like the underdog so it is no surprise Sakura was a match for Naruto BACK THEN ( a decade ago).

It is quite common in manga and anime for the main character to be really weak at first (yeah as weak as Sakura), this is made so that the main character has time to develop into a powerhouse throughout the manga thus making most other characters look weak compared to them as the events and plot develop.

So bottom line is that using stats from really really old data books is not accurate at all, Naruto and Sasuke are now among top shinobi (Naruto is easily top 10 by now and in many lists he is top 5) BUT Sakura is nowhere near that level,at this point in the manga even at base level both Naruto and Sasuke can kill her effortlessly.

Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by juankimari View Post
    The bolded part is pretty much what makes this thread fail (well and also the poll is biased as there is no option to say they ARE NOT UNDERRATED).Those databooks are soooooo old and do not represent how much somethings have changed, sure at the start of the show Sakura was Naruto´s equal BUT much like Dragonball (Kishimoto is a huge fan) the main character started started out being a weakling(compared to others) much like the underdog so it is no surprise Sakura was a match for Naruto BACK THEN ( a decade ago).

It is quite common in manga and anime for the main character to be really weak at first (yeah as weak as Sakura), this is made so that the main character has time to develop into a powerhouse throughout the manga thus making most other characters look weak compared to them as the events and plot develop.

So bottom line is that using stats from really really old data books is not accurate at all, Naruto and Sasuke are now among top shinobi (Naruto is easily top 10 by now and in many lists he is top 5) BUT Sakura is nowhere near that level,at this point in the manga even at base level both Naruto and Sasuke can kill her effortlessly.
    The databook includes the BASE stats. It's without the Kyuubi. And base Naruto is low- mid jounin level at best. In the 4th databook he won't get more the 29- 3O points.

~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    hello guys, it's me kooko & i am huge sakura & tsunade fan in NB :hey:

i want to talk about my favourite characters (sakura & tsunade) and i want to explain why they are so underrated :mad:

i admit that sakura was weak in part1 but in (shippuden) she became really awesome character in so many ways

1- she trained under 5th hokage ..
    2- she beat sasori
    3- she helped to heal kankoru
    4- she destroyed pain's summon with only 1 hit which even jiraya's great summon couldn't do that
    5- she discovered white zetsu & smashed him with one hit & without her healing nobody will survive in war and we will see more death .

and all these great actions from sakura, i found some members dare to call her useless
    :flaw:

she's awesome from part1, even in part2 she's one of the top10 shinobi of all time & that's in my list

1- she's the only remain from sanju clan (the strongest clan ever lived)
    2- she's the strongest hokage after 1st hokage ofcourse .
    3- she's the strongest sannin that's why she become the hokage .
    4- in databook, her power is 35 which is highest score i have ever seen
    5- she's best medicail ninja ever lived and sakura is 2nd ofcourse ..

and after all this , some members in NB said , she's weak & they underrate her and they forgot that she's one of great characters of all time :flaw:

finally, stop underrate sakura & tsunade because they are great characters with so many potienal and without doubt they are best female characters in the series and thanks for reading

only fan boys and morons underrate tsunade.

Sakura however is not underrated.

Also you "points" don't even constitute as "points"

She didn't beast sasori she fought him 2 on 1 and sasori let himself die.
    She healed kankura because she is a medic that is her job shall we say everyone is underrated for doing exactly what there suppose to do ? lol another thing jiraiya took out a pain body with one blow as well and then proceeded to take out two more with one genjustu
    and lastly there are other medics sakura is not the only one.

You fail horrendously

Status
    Dec 2008
    What happens if you're scared
    half to death twice?

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    , when?
    Back when Tsunade and Jiraiya fought Orochimaru.

Later when Jiraiya was telling Naruto that Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is like his and Oro's. Also how he wanted Naruto to be strong enough to save/stop Sasuke unlike how Jiraiya was never able to save/stop Oro who he said was his best friend as well.

Jogging your memory yet?

~ BLACK MAMBA ~ The Infernal Spirit's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Given from where they are inspired, they are all equals. All of them are inspired from the Tales of Jiraiya The Gallant. Also, in the asian culture, Slug>Snake>Toad>Slug.
    It's like Rock-Paper-Scissors.

But please, don't turn it into a VS thread.
    Keep it on the topic!
    Thank you!

Are you ever going to quite trying to reinforce the notion that sakura is anything more then a really watered down tsunade ?
    I admire you determination but is saddens me you waste it on such a tin hallow character such as sakura

Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy161 View Post
    Back when Tsunade and Jiraiya fought Orochimaru.

Later when Jiraiya was telling Naruto that Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is like his and Oro's. Also how he wanted Naruto to be strong enough to save/stop Sasuke unlike how Jiraiya was never able to save/stop Oro who he said was his best friend as well.

Jogging your memory yet?
    And what about Tsunade? She never said she is weaker then him.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    The databook includes the BASE stats. It's without the Kyuubi. And base Naruto is low- mid jounin level at best. In the 4th databook he won't get more the 29- 3O points.
    Be sure to say hi to Kishimoto on my behalf when you two have the meeting for the 4th databook.It doesn´t matter if they are base stats since i clearly said Naruto and Sasuke would take her down EFFORTLESSLY at base stats and i quote ´´at this point in the manga even at base level both Naruto and Sasuke can kill her effortlessly.´´

So i don´t even know why you tried to highlight the whole base stats thing, when did i say he(or Sasuke) needed more than base stats to defeat Sakura? A single regular Rasengan would suffice, but let´s say that for some reason she manages to escape that, i shouldnt need to say that he can pretty much create an ocean of clones each holding a rasengan in hand from every direction, i would like to see her dodge that.

My whole point is that he wouldnt even bother going into SM let alone KM or BM, as i explained the clones would make quick work of her ( EVEN AT BASE level it has been stated that even without Kurama Naruto still has massive amounts of chakra, so yeah against Sakura no need for anything at all just a couple of clones at best).

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    -----

Sakura and tsunade are rightfully forgotten about because lets be honest for a second, most fight scenes they are in they act useless tsunade I guess is a bit better due to her mass healing slugs,however all her fights are rubish and Sakura can only kill zetsu so you should get use to the fact they are well *useless*

Status
    Jun 2012
    "You are my disciple so
    Sannin"

Quote Originally Posted by Pwner10144 View Post
    Sakura and tsunade are rightfully forgotten about because lets be honest for a second, most fight scenes they are in they act useless tsunade I guess is a bit better due to her mass healing slugs,however all her fights are rubish and Sakura can only kill zetsu so you should get use to the fact they are well *useless*
    Tsunade's fight against Madara and Orochimaru wasn't rubbish. Maybe its just me, but I enjoyed them...

Status
    Jul 2012
    */_\*

Both are underrated

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaki Yata View Post
    Sorry i phrased that wrong

Oh that guy O.O well this guy/girl is second dumbest
    Fourth. You forgot the guys who try to turn Narutobase into Itachibase, and the ones who try to turn it into Minatobase.

Having said that, I don't think it's fair that Tsunade gets dubbed as a 'Weak Senju'. Firstly it's from Madara's perspective, and we all know how arrogant he is. Secondly a comparison between Tsunade and the two strongest Senju in their clan it isn't really fair. If only we had more info on more Senju clan members then we could get an idea of how strong she is.

If you want to go by battle skills, she comes out as the weakest Hokage. But remember, when Konoha is being attacked and Shinobi are dropping like flies, she's definitely the most useful to have around. Plus in terms of the ninja system she's contributed a fair bit with the invention of medical jutsu. The mythology behind the Sannin speaks for itself. I won't go into who is better than who.

As for Sakura, I think you might be overrating her a bit too much. She's got the potential to be nearly as strong as Tsunade (Tsunade has more natural strength), as well as having her medical prowess, but she doesn't quite cut it in terms of speed and jutsu. And Base Naruto could definitely win in a fight without a doubt. It's kind of Kishi's fault a bit though, not enough exposure and development as a character. Even something like 'Bringer of Darkness' would be good just to prove that she's actually a genjutsu type like Kakashi said....

Last edited by jsrhoden; 01-29-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    doin good

tsunade isn't really underrated but sakura is

Status
    Dec 2012
    Madara > NV. GG

Sakura is not Underrated. She's strong but lacks and speed/actual combatant skills to properly accommodate her strength. For that reason alone she can't defeat Naruto, Sasuke, and most if not all of the K11. Awesome healer but seriously, healers have historically been side characters*And she's a MAIN!!!* and that is the only thing that separates her from the others. With that said, she's arguably overrated.

Tsunade you make a case for.
    -She has a great ninja resume respected by all *except edo Madara*
    -Epic self healing
    -Took Medical-Ninjutsu to a whole new level.
    -Can summon giant slug(s)
    -Recent fight with Edo Madara proves she can hang with the best of them when she took the chains off and went all out.

Not sure how fast Tsunade is but ill assume is fast enough for a fighter.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Quote Originally Posted by The Infernal Spirit View Post
    Are you ever going to quite trying to reinforce the notion that sakura is anything more then a really watered down tsunade ?
    I admire you determination but is saddens me you waste it on such a tin hallow character such as sakura
    I was talking about the Sannins? Do you see any Sakura meaning there?
    Guess you just took the things out of context before making sure.
    And no, if that's your view on Sakura, it doesn't mean it has to be mine, sorry.