Results 1 to 16 of 16

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    [Rain Test] - Shinta

    Greetings, Shinta.

    I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

    -Rei's R&R
    -You may only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    -I will be using all 5 elements

    Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

    I'll be using my Hashirama Senju biography for this test against you.

    Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered through the area
    State your biography and I will begin with the first move.

    Good Luck. ^^
     
         
    Last edited by Kamishiro; 01-28-2013 at 06:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: [Rain Test] - Shinta

    Thank you for proctoring my test. I'll be using Yahiko Myōjin for this test.
     
         

  3. #3
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: [Rain Test] - Shinta

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    Thank you for proctoring my test. I'll be using Yahiko Myōjin for this test.


    Hey there! I am Hashirama, nice to meet you.

    Hashirama as a beginning to the fight stomps his leg on the ground releasing his earth chakra to the ground of the battle field, creating a small tremor on the ground of the battle field, causing Hashirama's opponent to be unbalanced at all and thus giving Hashirama the upper hand on the battle.

    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.


    Using that his opponent is unbalanced, Hashirama waves a sequence of handseals "Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare" creating four pillars which emerges from the ground around himself, surrounding him in an "x" formation. Once formed, each pillar of them shoots lightning bolts from it towards Hashirama's opponent, binding his opponent within his place and inflicting damage to his body while you are unbalanced at all.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

     
         
    Last edited by Kamishiro; 01-28-2013 at 09:44 PM.

  4. #4
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: [Rain Test] - Shinta

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamishiro View Post


    Hey there! I am Hashirama, nice to meet you.

    Hashirama as a beginning to the fight stomps his leg on the ground releasing his earth chakra to the ground of the battle field, creating a small tremor on the ground of the battle field, causing Hashirama's opponent to be unbalanced at all and thus giving Hashirama the upper hand on the battle.

    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in harming the enemy target.


    Using that his opponent is unbalanced, Hashirama waves a sequence of handseals "Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare" creating four pillars which emerges from the ground around himself, surrounding him in an "x" formation. Once formed, each pillar of them shoots lightning bolts from it towards Hashirama's opponent, binding his opponent within his place and inflicting damage to his body while you are unbalanced at all.

    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: After the user performs the Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare hand seals they then summon Four Giant Pillars surrounding the enemy target and then the user shoots out bolts of lightning, binding the target in place and possibly doing damage to them.

    It's a pleasure to have the opportunity to test my skills against the great Shodai Hokage. Yahiko bowed his head slightly as a sign of respect expected to be shown to a man with the Shodai's status. Looking back up Yahiko watches as the Shodai stomps his leg on the ground seemingly to do nothing after that, however, Yahiko then begins to feel a tremor through the ground, slowly increasing in magnitude. Realising it may be a bad idea to stay on the ground, Yahiko react my manipulating his water chakra, using it to draw up a sudden burst of water to propel himself into the air at a 45 degree angle towards the Shodai. Now heading in an arc towards the Shodai, Yahiko watches as he begins to perform some hand seals. Reacting quickly, Yahiko uses his right hand to draw his sword, charging it with wind chakra as he does so, swinging it in one clean motion from the draw, to release a powerful whirlwind to stikre the Shodai. Landing in short range from the Shodai, Yahiko then swings his sword vertically from his head downwards, releasing an even more powerful blast of wind. As Yahiko makes his second slash with his sword (in his right hand) Yahiko uses his left hand to drop a flash bomb jut behind himself, the flash blinding the Shodai temporarily.

    (Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.


    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.


    (Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.
     
         

  5. #5
    Kamishiro's Avatar
    Status
    Kamishiro is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    15,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sara is The Best
     

    Re: [Rain Test] - Shinta

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinta View Post
    It's a pleasure to have the opportunity to test my skills against the great Shodai Hokage. Yahiko bowed his head slightly as a sign of respect expected to be shown to a man with the Shodai's status. Looking back up Yahiko watches as the Shodai stomps his leg on the ground seemingly to do nothing after that, however, Yahiko then begins to feel a tremor through the ground, slowly increasing in magnitude. Realising it may be a bad idea to stay on the ground, Yahiko react my manipulating his water chakra, using it to draw up a sudden burst of water to propel himself into the air at a 45 degree angle towards the Shodai. Now heading in an arc towards the Shodai, Yahiko watches as he begins to perform some hand seals. Reacting quickly, Yahiko uses his right hand to draw his sword, charging it with wind chakra as he does so, swinging it in one clean motion from the draw, to release a powerful whirlwind to stikre the Shodai. Landing in short range from the Shodai, Yahiko then swings his sword vertically from his head downwards, releasing an even more powerful blast of wind. As Yahiko makes his second slash with his sword (in his right hand) Yahiko uses his left hand to drop a flash bomb jut behind himself, the flash blinding the Shodai temporarily.

    (Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.


    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Rank: C
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.


    (Fūton: Senmōfū) - Wind Release: Rotating Ferocious Wind
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user concentrates wind chakra into their sword/s and releases the chakra by slashing down infront of them to create a large gust of wind.
    Once Hashirama notices his opponent launching himself in a 45 degreed angle, he notices that continuing performing the lightning technique would be nothing but a waste of time and a waste of chakra so instead Hashirama casts a genjutsu in his opponent, causing him to believe that there is a huge fireball desecnding from the air aiming towards him. Having him fooled and tricked by the genjutsu, forcing him to pay a great attention to the huge fireball, Hashirama summons a great lid of earth that falls upon his opponent, crushing his opponent meanwhile he is fooled in the genjutsu.

    ( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.


    (Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.




    Sorry for the lame move, I am a bit tired and have been busy lately. xD

    If you see any problem in my move or have any question, feel free to vm me. ^_^
     
         

  6. #6
    Shinta's Avatar
    Status
    Shinta is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Australia GMT +10
    Posts
    15,652
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do you want to kill a Planet?
     



    Re: [Rain Test] - Shinta

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamishiro View Post
    Once Hashirama notices his opponent launching himself in a 45 degreed angle, he notices that continuing performing the lightning technique would be nothing but a waste of time and a waste of chakra so instead Hashirama casts a genjutsu in his opponent, causing him to believe that there is a huge fireball desecnding from the air aiming towards him. Having him fooled and tricked by the genjutsu, forcing him to pay a great attention to the huge fireball, Hashirama summons a great lid of earth that falls upon his opponent, crushing his opponent meanwhile he is fooled in the genjutsu.

    ( Genjutsu: Jigoku Gouka ) - Illusion Technique: Hell Fire
    Rank: C
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The user casts an illusion where the opponent sees a huge ball of fire descending from the sky and enveloping its target.


    (Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.




    Sorry for the lame move, I am a bit tired and have been busy lately. xD

    If you see any problem in my move or have any question, feel free to vm me. ^_^
    *Reaching for his sword, Yahiko notices a large ball of fire appear in the sky, promoting a quick change in tactic. Instead of channeling wind chakra into his sword, Yahiko performs the Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger hand seals, releasing a mass of water from his mouth that fully surrounds him in a protective layer of water. As the ball if fire reaches the water barrier of water, Yahiko is shocked to find that the fire doesn't interact with the water. It was only a genjutsu... The Shodai appears to utilise little tricks like this in his battle style. Finishing his sentence, and leaving the water barrier up, Yahiko notices a large mass of earth appear just behind the genjutsu fireball. Relying on the protection of his water wall, Yahiko allows the earthen lid to fall on the water. Watching the two jutsu dissipate each other, Yahiko performs the snake hand seal and release a massive amount of water onto the battle field, riding the wave formed by it's creation over the towards the Shodai. Yahiko then releases a huge compressed sphere of wind, after performing the Tiger → Dog hand seal that flies ahead of the wave to crush the Shodai before he gets drowned by the falling wave of water Yahiko is riding a-top of.

    (Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
    Rank: A
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. The user will use the following hand seals to activate the technique Tiger → Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger. Enemy attacks are completely intercepted by a fence of water blown out from the mouth, and is raised from below with tremendous might. The water is blown out in the form of a circle around the user, and it makes for a defence without openings. It is also possible for the user to control the amount of water and duration at will. Furthermore, because the field of vision is maintained even while defending one can easily go on to the next move, which is a great advantage. The wall can also be formed from a pre-existing water source.


    (Suiton: Bakusui Shōha) - Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave
    Rank: B
    Type: Offensive, Supplementary
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal and creates a large volume of water from their mouth spilling it toward the ground and lifting them up into the air. The user can also ride the wave, allowing him to travel at high speeds and attacking the enemy. The user can create a small ocean worth of water even in barren conditions and can use the water for additional techniques.


    (Fūton: Shinkū Taigyoku) – Wind Release: Vacuum Great Sphere
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: After performing two hand seals Tiger → Dog the user launches a stronger version of the Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere technique, where the user instead chooses to compress the entirety of the previously inhaled breath into a single large, crushing sphere of wind chakra that they then proceed to expel from their mouth.
     
         

  7. #7
    Ryūjin's Avatar
    Status
    Ryūjin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    In an alternate dimension!
    Posts
    21,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Engaged. Saraisthebest!!
    #henrikisevil
     



    Re: [Rain Test] - Shinta

    ~Test Failed~


    You've done a lot of mistakes in the test, lets take it move by move, the first move you used the water pillar to launch yourself towards him, but i don't think it'd get you out of the four pillar bind's radius in time, anyway putting that a side, in your second move, the Water Defense against the dropping lid, while the water would be enough to cancel the technique out, you didn't take the features of the water technique nor the earth in account, it's coming from above, the water won't be suspended in the air for long "not that the technique can be used that way" and as soon as it looses contact the lid would crush you from above, since the water doesn't push it back nor destroy it, this is an invalid defense. In the next move, you say you hear the sound of chirping, then you turn around to block the needles, how exactly do you know that there were needles released towards you? the sound of chirping is a sound of Chidori, it could've easily been a chidori that he was aiming to strike you with, the following move, the water Encapment pillar can't be used like that, it's not an omnidirectional wave of water, you can turn your head around to release it around yourself yes, but that wasn't mentioned, in the defense against the Wood pillars, how would you destroy the wood exactly? the damage is gotten through the impact of the kick, and it's a condensed wind that's around your leg, it doesn't slice through things, by infusing your leg with wind you won't be able to escape the bind because you can't move your leg to perform the kick, though nice usage of the Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave. In the next move, you say that you "create" a shark of water, though you didn't mention from what water is it made from, the last move, the Dust Cloud technique is a really thin stream of wind, why would it be impossible to see through? then you say the Exploding Water Colliding Wave will mask the incoming sharks, which is not possible since you didn't even mention where the sharks would be coming from, from what i see in the test your description is the one that failed you, you wrote a lot of inaccurate sentences and left necessary details. you are free to retake the test in one month.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •