some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

Re: Antarctica isn't free

Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialSabuto View Post
    It'll all be water soon.
    Yup, climate change is a *****, LOL!
    But there is land there so maybe it'll become like Iceland...
    Oh and for the record Australia and New Zealand fall under the category of British Empirical rule so they are owned by the Windsors, making their two portions one portion by default.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devouring everything and
    everyone

The biege area you speak of, while being claimed to be completely inhabitable by nearly all species of relative life is actually already owned by a US company known as ████████████ to the public eye and is solely provided under government funding. This company has no relations otherwise to any other corporations, supporters, or affiliates, leading to suspicion that the US Government has sanctioned the area off in cooperation with the surrounding territories owners to keep the world away at all costs.

Containment SZ-13:

In recent viewings of the US military's progression and advancements in weaponry and defense, many of the monumental testing facilities who have been renowned for their part in securing America's safety have now been under suspicion of the public eye. These include ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████
    ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
    ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████
    ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ █████████████
    ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████

Each of these ████████████████ ███████ have been suddenly ████████████ by several unreputable and otherwise nonexistent ████████████ and organizations similar to the ████████████████ ███████ "Containment SZ-13" had been the major point and protest of their outlandish stories and claims of the US government owning facilities unbeknownst to the world and hidden away from public eye. In paragraph four of ██████████████ journal, it is written: ████████████████ ██████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ █████████ exercising specific points of the facility's use and location within an inhospitable mountainous area of Antarctica that is otherwise believed to not be legally obtained by any country.

Article ███████
    ████████████████ █

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devouring everything and
    everyone

I guess NB can't handle a simple copy and paste with blacked out text.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I read comicbooks for a
    living,.. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by gas83091 View Post
    well i just learned that Antarctica is not a free land and in fact belongs to several countries, these territories are split up between the following countries:

United Kingdom
    New Zealand
    France
    Norway
    Australia
    Chile
    Argentina

only a small portion of it's land is unclaimed, this small portion is the last known slab of land that is completely free from claim and control (the beige area)

Note: i shall claim this area one day :scorps:
    The penguins wanted war, we had no other choice but to take their territory by force.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always keep it 100

Then I will catch all the seals :drive:

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Horny and sadistic with a dash
    of racism

to the beige area for hookers and winecoolers

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just to cool to be schooled :)

_O-lmfao man good luck

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is taking back his
    status by force! But would
    also like to note that Sara
    has his heart! It's in a jar
    of marshmallows.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialSabuto View Post
    It'll all be water soon.
    Actually Antarctica is a very large landmass, it's just covered in ice because it's located at one of the coldest place on earth. If all that ice melts, you've got a pretty big chunk of earth, which is why it's also considered a continent. This in contrast with the North Pole, which is nothing more than ice. I even think Antarctica was once located near the Equator, meaning there might be some very valuable natural resources sticking in the ground there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jusanbi View Post
    I guess NB can't handle a simple copy and paste with blacked out text.
    I think the question is here what the hell were you trying to copy paste .-.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Devouring everything and
    everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Actually Antarctica is a very large landmass, it's just covered in ice because it's located at one of the coldest place on earth. If all that ice melts, you've got a pretty big chunk of earth, which is why it's also considered a continent. This in contrast with the North Pole, which is nothing more than ice. I even think Antarctica was once located near the Equator, meaning there might be some very valuable natural resources sticking in the ground there.

I think the question is here what the hell were you trying to copy paste .-.
    A document that shows a clear idea "the biege area" is not free land for anyone to claim, and has already been claimed for an unknown reason. I don't care for the conspiracy part, I was just using the article for the land claim right.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12