This user has no status.

Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

I Have To Go With Gai

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

raikage, he moves fast enough to escape amaterasu, and his strenght is much higher, especially with raiton-armor.

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Remeber what was said about the gates? At all 8 gates open user gains more power then a Kage..That should be pretty clear for you.

do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    raikage, he moves fast enough to escape amaterasu, and his strenght is much higher, especially with raiton-armor.
    The question is not who would win(of course gai probably couldn't pierce the lightning armour) but when lee was fighting he onely went up to (I think 4 or 5 gates) and he was already unseeably fast(far to much so for the sharingan to focus on IMO. and I think the 8th gate is a large step above teh 7th gate otherwise it waould never be worth death.

Last edited by squiremarcus; 10-04-2009 at 11:54 PM.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    Remeber what was said about the gates? At all 8 gates open user gains more power then a Kage..That should be pretty clear for you.
    yep..

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they also said that raikage can move with the speed of light. dont believe always everything they say, because they use to exxaggerate when kishi explains a new technique, especially in the early parts of naruto.
    by the way, i dont think that gai can open the 8th gate, he used never more than 6. and being to fast for the eye is a normal thing in naruto, just think of naruto in the battle against sasuke in the vote.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

they also said that raikage can move with the speed of light. dont believe always everything they say, because they use to exxaggerate when kishi explains a new technique, especially in the early parts of naruto.
    by the way, i dont think that gai can open the 8th gate, he used never more than 6. and being to fast for the eye is a normal thing in naruto, just think of naruto in the battle against sasuke in the vote.
    that was his shunshin not his normal speed

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok comparison. Lee 4 gates almost owned Gaaras ass who is a Jinchuriki. It was said in the manga that the Raikage is as strong as his brother the 8 tails another Jinchuriki. By my calculation 5 gates = Jinchuriki more then 6 ONWS Jinchuriki. So then by definition 8 gates > Raikage.

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok comparison. Lee 4 gates almost owned Gaaras ass who is a Jinchuriki. It was said in the manga that the Raikage is as strong as his brother the 8 tails another Jinchuriki. By my calculation 5 gates = Jinchuriki more then 6 ONWS Jinchuriki. So then by definition 8 gates > Raikage.
    thats why 1/9-tails naruto beat 1/1-tails gaara because jinchuuriku=jinchuuriku. dude, 8 tails would just pawn gaara at the time he fought against lee.
    shunshin-no-jutsu is a high speed movement, it's part of one's speed, if sakura would perform shunshin-no-jutsu she would be hit by amaterasu.

Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

thats why 1/9-tails naruto beat 1/1-tails gaara because jinchuuriku=jinchuuriku. dude, 8 tails would just pawn gaara at the time he fought against lee.
    shunshin-no-jutsu is a high speed movement, it's part of one's speed, if sakura would perform shunshin-no-jutsu she would be hit by amaterasu.
    well yea but he was specifically waiting for amerterasu and building his chakra for it. he can't constantly move like that

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok i see your point. But think about the fact that even at 4 gates Lee got a power-up that was inhuman. Even if you only double that it would be devastating and think about the fact that the 8th gate release kills you has to have some major power in it. And Gai alone is verry strong and mroe skilled then Lee.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I would have to say Gai, when lee opened up four gates he kicked ass and he is far less experienced then Gai, so add two gates and more experience and you know the answer

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

off topic: The gate will kill you by chakra exhaustion and too much stress to the body, so since Naruto has fox to heal him really fast i wonder if he would die, he also has near limitless chakara, that would be swwet to see Naruto open gates in a three tail form, his speed would be incomparable, then just think of the spped if he gained complete control of the kyuubi

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Gai goes invincible for quite a long time...but I have to admit, its an eye for an eye...

Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok i see your point. But think about the fact that even at 4 gates Lee got a power-up that was inhuman. Even if you only double that it would be devastating and think about the fact that the 8th gate release kills you has to have some major power in it. And Gai alone is verry strong and mroe skilled then Lee.
    sry that i was rude, maybe it's because i'm alittlebit tired (we here had about 3:00 clock in the morning when i wrote that).

i still dont say that gai is for sure slower, but what we saw from gai with 6 gates doesnt convince me from the opposite. still i dont think that gai can open the last gate, neither would he if he could.

raikage was told to have chakra levels of an jinchuuriku (and karin only met 8-tails) and gaara and sasuke were in the genin part able to perform it, so it wont cost that much chakra, i think he can use it nearly unlimited. which for sure isnt right for gais gates. apart from that the question was just who is faster, which includes techniques like raiton-armor or shunshin-no-jutsu.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sry that i was rude, maybe it's because i'm alittlebit tired (we here had about 3:00 clock in the morning when i wrote that).

i still dont say that gai is for sure slower, but what we saw from gai with 6 gates doesnt convince me from the opposite. still i dont think that gai can open the last gate, neither would he if he could.

raikage was told to have chakra levels of an jinchuuriku (and karin only met 8-tails) and gaara and sasuke were in the genin part able to perform it, so it wont cost that much chakra, i think he can use it nearly unlimited. which for sure isnt right for gais gates. apart from that the question was just who is faster, which includes techniques like raiton-armor or shunshin-no-jutsu.
    Gai may have some hidden techniques besides the gates,we hardly ever see him fight

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok i see your point again. But -> The pole is Gai with gates doesn't say how manny so we assume 8. I`m still going with Gai. No ankle weights plus 8 gates = Raikage owned. And we only know about Gai's Taijutsu powers no Nin/Gen Jutsu known about him. But this is all speculation.

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok i see your point again. But -> The pole is Gai with gates doesn't say how manny so we assume 8. I`m still going with Gai. No ankle weights plus 8 gates = Raikage owned. And we only know about Gai's Taijutsu powers no Nin/Gen Jutsu known about him. But this is all speculation.
    Yea, it may be possible that he has nin/gen jutsu. But i dont't thin he does

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well at least he has kuchiose no jutsu ... so i thnk he can also perform a few others...

nevertheless ... if it is mainly about attributes and not bound by the laws of his body .. i'd surely go with gates ..

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:

Raikage for now. His feats of speed and strength have been demonstrated and shown to be incredible powerful for Kage level. Gai and 8 gates is pretty overrated and we can't really judge how far it could take him too.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

8-gate Lee after getting tanked on sake... Greater than anything we have seen yet.