View Poll Results: Who is stronger?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gai With Gates

    11 39.29%
  • Raikage

    17 60.71%
Results 1 to 23 of 23
  1. #1
    Member UnknowNinjaName's Avatar
    Status
    UnknowNinjaName is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    984
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    who is stronger and faster???
     
         

  2. #2
    I'm awesome pars's Avatar
    Status
    pars is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    golden boy's bag
    Posts
    53
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    raikage is faster as sasukes sharingan... should be proof enough
     
         

  3. #3
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,789
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    I Have To Go With Gai
     
         

  4. #4
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    under the evening sky
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    raikage, he moves fast enough to escape amaterasu, and his strenght is much higher, especially with raiton-armor.
     
         

  5. #5
    Sharingan Lord UchihaSama1991's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaSama1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Remeber what was said about the gates? At all 8 gates open user gains more power then a Kage..That should be pretty clear for you.
     
         

  6. #6
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    raikage, he moves fast enough to escape amaterasu, and his strenght is much higher, especially with raiton-armor.
    The question is not who would win(of course gai probably couldn't pierce the lightning armour) but when lee was fighting he onely went up to (I think 4 or 5 gates) and he was already unseeably fast(far to much so for the sharingan to focus on IMO. and I think the 8th gate is a large step above teh 7th gate otherwise it waould never be worth death.
     
         
    Last edited by squiremarcus; 10-04-2009 at 11:54 PM.

  7. #7
    Garra Of The Desert meercy's Avatar
    Status
    meercy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In The South Surronded By Sand
    Posts
    621
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    Remeber what was said about the gates? At all 8 gates open user gains more power then a Kage..That should be pretty clear for you.
    yep..
     
         

  8. #8
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    under the evening sky
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    Remeber what was said about the gates? At all 8 gates open user gains more power then a Kage..That should be pretty clear for you.
    they also said that raikage can move with the speed of light. dont believe always everything they say, because they use to exxaggerate when kishi explains a new technique, especially in the early parts of naruto.
    by the way, i dont think that gai can open the 8th gate, he used never more than 6. and being to fast for the eye is a normal thing in naruto, just think of naruto in the battle against sasuke in the vote.
     
         

  9. #9
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    they also said that raikage can move with the speed of light. dont believe always everything they say, because they use to exxaggerate when kishi explains a new technique, especially in the early parts of naruto.
    by the way, i dont think that gai can open the 8th gate, he used never more than 6. and being to fast for the eye is a normal thing in naruto, just think of naruto in the battle against sasuke in the vote.
    that was his shunshin not his normal speed
     
         

  10. #10
    Sharingan Lord UchihaSama1991's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaSama1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    they also said that raikage can move with the speed of light. dont believe always everything they say, because they use to exxaggerate when kishi explains a new technique, especially in the early parts of naruto.
    by the way, i dont think that gai can open the 8th gate, he used never more than 6. and being to fast for the eye is a normal thing in naruto, just think of naruto in the battle against sasuke in the vote.
    Ok comparison. Lee 4 gates almost owned Gaaras ass who is a Jinchuriki. It was said in the manga that the Raikage is as strong as his brother the 8 tails another Jinchuriki. By my calculation 5 gates = Jinchuriki more then 6 ONWS Jinchuriki. So then by definition 8 gates > Raikage.
     
         

  11. #11
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    under the evening sky
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    Ok comparison. Lee 4 gates almost owned Gaaras ass who is a Jinchuriki. It was said in the manga that the Raikage is as strong as his brother the 8 tails another Jinchuriki. By my calculation 5 gates = Jinchuriki more then 6 ONWS Jinchuriki. So then by definition 8 gates > Raikage.
    thats why 1/9-tails naruto beat 1/1-tails gaara because jinchuuriku=jinchuuriku. dude, 8 tails would just pawn gaara at the time he fought against lee.
    shunshin-no-jutsu is a high speed movement, it's part of one's speed, if sakura would perform shunshin-no-jutsu she would be hit by amaterasu.
     
         

  12. #12
    do you need your neck? squiremarcus's Avatar
    Status
    squiremarcus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    who wants to know?
    Posts
    3,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    thats why 1/9-tails naruto beat 1/1-tails gaara because jinchuuriku=jinchuuriku. dude, 8 tails would just pawn gaara at the time he fought against lee.
    shunshin-no-jutsu is a high speed movement, it's part of one's speed, if sakura would perform shunshin-no-jutsu she would be hit by amaterasu.
    well yea but he was specifically waiting for amerterasu and building his chakra for it. he can't constantly move like that
     
         

  13. #13
    Sharingan Lord UchihaSama1991's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaSama1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    thats why 1/9-tails naruto beat 1/1-tails gaara because jinchuuriku=jinchuuriku. dude, 8 tails would just pawn gaara at the time he fought against lee.
    shunshin-no-jutsu is a high speed movement, it's part of one's speed, if sakura would perform shunshin-no-jutsu she would be hit by amaterasu.
    Ok i see your point. But think about the fact that even at 4 gates Lee got a power-up that was inhuman. Even if you only double that it would be devastating and think about the fact that the 8th gate release kills you has to have some major power in it. And Gai alone is verry strong and mroe skilled then Lee.
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    I would have to say Gai, when lee opened up four gates he kicked ass and he is far less experienced then Gai, so add two gates and more experience and you know the answer
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    off topic: The gate will kill you by chakra exhaustion and too much stress to the body, so since Naruto has fox to heal him really fast i wonder if he would die, he also has near limitless chakara, that would be swwet to see Naruto open gates in a three tail form, his speed would be incomparable, then just think of the spped if he gained complete control of the kyuubi
     
         

  16. #16
    異議あり! Adachi's Avatar
    Status
    Adachi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    20,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     



    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Well, Gai goes invincible for quite a long time...but I have to admit, its an eye for an eye...
     
         

  17. #17
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    under the evening sky
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    Ok i see your point. But think about the fact that even at 4 gates Lee got a power-up that was inhuman. Even if you only double that it would be devastating and think about the fact that the 8th gate release kills you has to have some major power in it. And Gai alone is verry strong and mroe skilled then Lee.
    sry that i was rude, maybe it's because i'm alittlebit tired (we here had about 3:00 clock in the morning when i wrote that).

    i still dont say that gai is for sure slower, but what we saw from gai with 6 gates doesnt convince me from the opposite. still i dont think that gai can open the last gate, neither would he if he could.

    raikage was told to have chakra levels of an jinchuuriku (and karin only met 8-tails) and gaara and sasuke were in the genin part able to perform it, so it wont cost that much chakra, i think he can use it nearly unlimited. which for sure isnt right for gais gates. apart from that the question was just who is faster, which includes techniques like raiton-armor or shunshin-no-jutsu.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    sry that i was rude, maybe it's because i'm alittlebit tired (we here had about 3:00 clock in the morning when i wrote that).

    i still dont say that gai is for sure slower, but what we saw from gai with 6 gates doesnt convince me from the opposite. still i dont think that gai can open the last gate, neither would he if he could.

    raikage was told to have chakra levels of an jinchuuriku (and karin only met 8-tails) and gaara and sasuke were in the genin part able to perform it, so it wont cost that much chakra, i think he can use it nearly unlimited. which for sure isnt right for gais gates. apart from that the question was just who is faster, which includes techniques like raiton-armor or shunshin-no-jutsu.
    Gai may have some hidden techniques besides the gates,we hardly ever see him fight
     
         

  19. #19
    Sharingan Lord UchihaSama1991's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaSama1991 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    65
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    sry that i was rude, maybe it's because i'm alittlebit tired (we here had about 3:00 clock in the morning when i wrote that).

    i still dont say that gai is for sure slower, but what we saw from gai with 6 gates doesnt convince me from the opposite. still i dont think that gai can open the last gate, neither would he if he could.

    raikage was told to have chakra levels of an jinchuuriku (and karin only met 8-tails) and gaara and sasuke were in the genin part able to perform it, so it wont cost that much chakra, i think he can use it nearly unlimited. which for sure isnt right for gais gates. apart from that the question was just who is faster, which includes techniques like raiton-armor or shunshin-no-jutsu.
    Ok i see your point again. But -> The pole is Gai with gates doesn't say how manny so we assume 8. I`m still going with Gai. No ankle weights plus 8 gates = Raikage owned. And we only know about Gai's Taijutsu powers no Nin/Gen Jutsu known about him. But this is all speculation.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaSama1991 View Post
    Ok i see your point again. But -> The pole is Gai with gates doesn't say how manny so we assume 8. I`m still going with Gai. No ankle weights plus 8 gates = Raikage owned. And we only know about Gai's Taijutsu powers no Nin/Gen Jutsu known about him. But this is all speculation.
    Yea, it may be possible that he has nin/gen jutsu. But i dont't thin he does
     
         

  21. #21
    Member
    Status
    Wamphyri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    well at least he has kuchiose no jutsu ... so i thnk he can also perform a few others...

    nevertheless ... if it is mainly about attributes and not bound by the laws of his body .. i'd surely go with gates ..
     
         

  22. #22
    Bieberlicious <3 Valkyria's Avatar
    Status
    Valkyria is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    LOST Island
    Posts
    2,199
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember this
    place..:suspicious:
     



    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    Raikage for now. His feats of speed and strength have been demonstrated and shown to be incredible powerful for Kage level. Gai and 8 gates is pretty overrated and we can't really judge how far it could take him too.
     
         

  23. #23
    of the sands. GaaratheFifth's Avatar
    Status
    GaaratheFifth is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Around, or near Sand.
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Raikage vs Gai with gates???

    8-gate Lee after getting tanked on sake... Greater than anything we have seen yet.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •