Stands in a breezy field chillin on a rock

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=251903

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Re: Feeling the breeze with Loki

-Loki rises from a nearby tree-

Alright, a few things to keep in mind about my training sessions.

1. Don't slack off, pro's and con's won't do.
    3. Any question, let it be of earth or not, ask me if you need to.
    4. Enjoy training. Don't worry about fnishing fast, worry about understanding the techniques. ^^

Now that, that's been said: Welcome young Kumoan, let's go over the basics:

• What is wind in the naruverse?
    • What is it strong & weak against?
    • Name 2 notable wind users & 1 earth technique they each have used.

Don't copy paste, and no 1 word answers either, this goes for the weakness and strength aswell. I need to know why they are weak/strong against what.

Wind | D | C | B | A | S | •

Last edited by Loki; 01-28-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

Ok well wind is probably the most versatile and precise element of all 5 it is also the rarest. It is created by making your chakra as thin and sharp as possible to do its cutting damage it can also be channeled into blades and other sharp objects to increase their cutting power and range.

Wind is strong against lightning because it is a natural electric insulator but weak to fire because fire runs on wind although a strong enough wind can in fact put out a fire

2 Wind release users are Orochimaru who used Wind Style: Great Breakthrough and Danzo Shimurea who uses Wind Style: Vacuum Sphere

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Good Enough.

A lot of small bushes can be seen around the field, these will be used as target dummies.

Now;
    Gather chakra and keep molding it untill you can feel the wind affinity within your chakra. Once done, focus that wind chakra into your right hand, then swipe your hand side-ways releasing the wind chakra in form of a slicing chakra wave which you will control to slash one of the bushes.

C rank = 3 lines worth of description, no less.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

*I begin focusing my chakra down my right arm and begin sharpening it making it as thin and sharp as possible I then I begin to concentrate the chakra into my right hand as I hold my hand out to the right as I feel the wind in my hand I sway my hand to the left releasing the wind chakra at the bush creating a wave of slicing wind that slices the bush in half

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Orochimaru~ View Post
    *I begin focusing my chakra down my right arm and begin sharpening it making it as thin and sharp as possible I then I begin to concentrate the chakra into my right hand as I hold my hand out to the right as I feel the wind in my hand I sway my hand to the left releasing the wind chakra at the bush creating a wave of slicing wind that slices the bush in half
    Ok, just learned
    (Fūton: Jūha Shō) - Wind Release: Beast Wave Strike
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A powerful technique of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. The user activates it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swipes a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by the users will and thoughts. They are also able to use the technique in a rapid-fire, successive motion creating up to three cresent blades of wind.

Next;
    The next jutsu is used as a defense against wind techniques of C or lower rank. I will be reasling a wave of wind chakra at you, without losing your calm, gather wind chakra into your hands and then release it in a sharp gust of wind. This gust should split the attack in half and make it harmless, passing through your sides.

- Release a C rank wave of wind -

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

*I begin focusing my chakra down my arms and start sharpening it making it as thin and sharp as the last jutsu I then I begin to concentrate the chakra into my hands as I hold my hands out in front of me as I feel the wind coming my way I release the wind chakra causing it to split the wave of slicing wind that you sent splitting it in half*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

*I begin focusing my chakra down my arms and start sharpening it making it as thin and sharp as the last jutsu I then I begin to concentrate the chakra into my hands as I hold my hands out in front of me as I feel the wind coming my way I release the wind chakra causing it to split the wave of slicing wind that you sent splitting it in half*
    Goody, you learned
    (Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

Next;
    After performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon gather chakra and summon a cyclone of petals infront of you. Then, remaining in your location, manouver them around you, slicing a few bushes around, and whatnot.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

*I begin by making the handsigns Tiger → Hare → Dragon and focusing my chakra out of my body in front of me and start sharpening it making it as thin and sharp as the last jutsu and using chakra manipulation and shape manipulation to make it swirl and cause thounsands of tiny wind petals into a circle I then begin to release the chakra outwards causing it to create a spiraling vortex and launch it towards a bush*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

*I begin by making the handsigns Tiger → Hare → Dragon and focusing my chakra out of my body in front of me and start sharpening it making it as thin and sharp as the last jutsu and using chakra manipulation and shape manipulation to make it swirl and cause thounsands of tiny wind petals into a circle I then begin to release the chakra outwards causing it to create a spiraling vortex and launch it towards a bush*
    Superb
    (Fūton: Hanachiri no Mai) - Wind Release: Flower Scattering Dance
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra Cost: 15(+3)
    Damage Points: 30(+5 for each addition wind vortex)
    Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Hare → Dragon allows the user to summon a cyclone of petals to attack their opponent. The user can remain in one spot for the use of the technique, because he or she can direct it anywhere they desire. Therefore, the user can increase the direction and power of the technique to the maximum as a last resort.

Gather and compress wind chakra into either hand of yours. Then swing the arm, releasing the wind chakra and use shape manipulation to create a wave form of wind towards the bush over there, in oder to cut it into tiny leaf pieces.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

*I begin focusing my chakra down my right arm and start to sharpen it compressing it all into my hand and hold it out again I then swing it horizontally releasing my chakra and using chakra manipulation causing it to spread into a wave as it reaches the bush it slices its leaves*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

*I begin focusing my chakra down my right arm and start to sharpen it compressing it all into my hand and hold it out again I then swing it horizontally releasing my chakra and using chakra manipulation causing it to spread into a wave as it reaches the bush it slices its leaves*
    Good work
    (Fūton: Kaze Shingai) - Wind Release: Wind Terror
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage points: 30
    Description: The user unleashes a wave of wind that slashes at the opponent.

Now, use this sword by infusing wind chakra into it from your arm and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword, this requires good chakra control, so make sure to focus on your chakra as you swing.

- Gives you a sword -

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

Sorry for the tardyness the weekend is usually my no reply time lol

*I focus my chakra throughout my body towards my right hand. Using state manipulation I change my chakra into wind chakra, I then release my wind chakra from my hands into the swords blade, I hold my sword horizontally with the handle near me right shoulder, I swing the blade towards a bush and I release my wind chakra from the blade. The wind chakra creates a powerful gust of wind which hits the bush pushing it back and also destroying it.*

Last edited by -Blade-; 02-04-2013 at 09:04 PM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

Sorry for the tardyness the weekend is usually my no reply time lol

*I focus my chakra throughout my body towards my right hand. Using state manipulation I change my chakra into wind chakra, I then release my wind chakra from my hands into the swords blade, I hold my sword horizontally with the handle near me right shoulder, I swing the blade towards a bush and I release my wind chakra from the blade. The wind chakra creates a powerful gust of wind which hits the bush pushing it back and also destroying it.*
    No worries,
    (Fūton: Kujaku Senpū) - Wind Release: Peacock Whirlwind
    Description: This technique utilizes wind chakra into the users sword and then they swing it to create a powerful whirlwind of gusts of wind by releasing the wind chakra in sync with the swing of the sword.

Next;
    Use the Giant Folding fan and swing it forwards at the bush, releasing wind from it creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. Now drop the giant fan and perform this technique with use of two hand seals, then release the wind from your mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind, instead, that way, you learn to do it in two different ways, and always have options.

-Gives you a Giant fan-

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pray4Delta

*i focus my wind chakra into the fan and swing it towards a bush while I release my chakra from the fan as I manipulate it causing the chakra to look like a large spinning demon wind shuriken and direct it towards the bushes and slices 1 cleanly in half*

*I stab the fan into the ground as I make 2 hand signs gathering up my chakra into my lungs as I convert it to wind chakra I then begin to exhale a stream of wind as I use shape manipulation to mold the wind into a rotating disk then send it towards another bush shredding it completely*

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A status has this user.

*i focus my wind chakra into the fan and swing it towards a bush while I release my chakra from the fan as I manipulate it causing the chakra to look like a large spinning demon wind shuriken and direct it towards the bushes and slices 1 cleanly in half*

*I stab the fan into the ground as I make 2 hand signs gathering up my chakra into my lungs as I convert it to wind chakra I then begin to exhale a stream of wind as I use shape manipulation to mold the wind into a rotating disk then send it towards another bush shredding it completely*
    Nice
    (Fūton: Kaze Rasen Yaiba no justu) - Wind Release: Wind Spinning Blade Technique
    Description: The user uses their Giant Folding fan or Giant Fan and swing it forwards at the target creating a single spinning disk of wind that ressembles a demon wind shuriken. A non wielder of the Giant Folding Fan or Giant Fan can perform this technique with use of two hand seals and releasing wind from their mouth and using shape manipulation to form the disk of wind.

Next;
    Use the same fan and strike the dummy into the air with the Giant folding fan and then follow up with releasing a blast of wind from the fan by compressing it and them blowing it out. Pushing the dummy back. Now, pick up the dummy and throw it up, drop the fan and release a blast of wind from your mouth to send it back.