Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

[Rain Test] ~The Leader~

Greetings, ~The Leader~

I will be administrating your test and the rules are as followed:

-Rei's R&R
    -You may only use water, wind, nin, tai and gen
    -You may use custom jutsu only if they are related to the above techs.
    -Breaking the rules will result in the failure of the test.
    -I will be using all 5 elements

Please do not spam this fight. Only Myself, the participant, Admins, Mods, and Senseis (upon request) may post here.

I'll be using my Himura Kenshin biography for this test against you.

Location: Barren wasteland with large boulders scattered through the area
    State your biography and I will begin with the first move.

Good Luck. ^^

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Re: [Rain Test] ~The Leader~

Tousen
    Thanks for conducting :D

Last edited by Tosen; 01-30-2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: I dont know why but the link to my bio didnt show up so i corrected it

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

Kenshin makes his way into the battlefield of his hair blowing in the wind behind him his slow walk and and care fear personality only seems to be haunting to most opponents that Kenshin finds worthly of engaging as he approaches Mid range from you he lifts his head and a smile is seen on his face he stares straight at Tosen with a happy look before his expression changes immeditly he removes his hand from the hilt of his sword and places his hands together doing both the Boar and Tiger Handsign as he does this the ground surrounding up to long range from you turns swampy as you begin to sink Kenshin speaks only a few words " Iv heard of you before Tosen but I don't believe your as powerful as they say you are"

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

After Creating the swamp Kenshin starts growing annoyed already with this fight quickly releases Sution chakra into the air as he does this he positions the water 10 meters above Tosens head as the water is Postioned Kenshin just uses Nature Transformation and changes the Suiton chakra into actually water that quickly falls onto Tosens head as he is sinking in the swamp this only speeds up Tosens sinking process and pushes him straight down into the swamp

(Suiton: Haran Banshō) - Water Release: Stormy Blockade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Aight Tousen in sig- my bio is blind with great sense of hearing and smell (check the bio for info)

Tousen arrives and stands mid range from Kenshin with his Suzumushi (Katana) unshed.

Tousen: "Pleasure to meet someone of your caliber Kenshin, I heard allot about you, let's see if you can put your money were your mouth is."

Tousen with his keen sense of hearing deduces Kenshin is making couple hand signs.Then suddenly, Kaname notices slight changes to the ground and punches downward towards the ground and quickly releases the powerful gust of whirlwind in an angle that launches Tousen forward, towards kenshin no less.

(Fūton: Senpūken) - Wind Style: Hurricane Fist
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:40
    Description: The user delievers a punch that releases a giant, adaptable whirlwind.

As Kaname is heading towards Kenshin, he with his above average hearing hears the loud slam to the ground and hears the water above him beginning to form. Having the Suzumushi in his hand right hand, Tousen swings it above him and release a gust of wind that negates the water from falling on him and pushes the remaining water away from himself.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Range: Short - Mid
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

As Tousen got into kenshins close range (Thanks to the Hurricane Fist from earlier), he quickly has water rise up beneath Kenshin, this causes Kenshin to be lifted up and Tousen quickly taking advantage of this grabs 5 kunais and aims them directly at Kenshin. The Kunais all hit the airborne target in vital spots.
    Tousen then times it and bases on the sound of decent and air vibrations of the falling kenshin predicts were Kenshin is going to fall and then procedes to throw two paper bombed kunais were Kenshins injured body is supposed to land. Moments later the body lands into an explosive nightmare as kenshins body lands in the 2 paper bomb set of by Kaname.
    (Suiton: Mizu Hashira Suiryoku no Jutsu ) - Water Release: Water Pillar Thrust
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and then they create water to rise up from the ground beneath the target lifting them into the air.

Tousen: I guess thats all she wrote
    *Bows in respect to the man slayer*

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm tired

As the water starts to form underneath Kenshins feet he quickly feels the ground underneath hom getting wetter so Kenshin simply releases ice chakra into the ground and causes a small pillar to rise up freezing the Water quickly

(Hyouton no Jutsu) Ice Release Technique
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user can use this jutsu to make it begin to snow down on the terrain, or, much like the “Earth Style Technique” the user can make small pillars or shields of pre-existing ice or make it materialize (if from Haku's Clan). If this is used to make snow, then after 3 to 4 turns most of the terrain will be covered.

As the water freezes Kenshin pulls out his Katana and in one quick swipe destroys all the Kunia and then re sheaths his sword he immeditly follows up by shooting out a barrage of ice needles shaped like swallows at Rosen

(Hyouton: Tsubame Fubuki) Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage: 30
    Description: The user will shoot out a cluster of needles, shaped like swallows, which will fly out toward their target with great speed. The swallows are unable to be dodged as they can change direction in mid-air, redirecting themselves to hit their target. This jutsu is also highly resistant to fire attacks, unable to be destroyed by fire jutsu unless it is higher than C ranked.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    #Visionwashere

Tousen hears the water freezing up and immediately activates his sensing ability and focus around Kenshin, which takes no time at all.
    Chakra cost: 15
    Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someones chakra. Using these technique sensors can tell when the enemy is approaching and can easily track down targets. (Techniques activation lasts 5 turns)
    Note: Can only be used by bio with sensory ability

Tousen then senses a certain buildup in kenshins chakra, almost as if his getting ready for an attack, and then Tousen prepares himself accordingly. Hearing the sound of what appeared to be small but yet many in quantity objects heading his way from Kenshins direction, Kaname creates a large surge of wind that deters them away from himself.
    (Fūton: Boufuu oonami no Jutsu ) - Wind Release: Gale Surge TechniqueRank: B
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user will create a large surge of wind that is capable of pushing a target back and dealing some small cuts to them. The wind technique is also strong enough to push back a large summoning creature.

Seconds later Tousen slams his hands on the ground which causes water to form above Kenshin. Water then comes crashing down on Kenshin, crushing him with pressure

Description: The user will slam their hands against then ground allowing him/her to summon a massive amount of water from the sky, crushing it into the opponent. If needed, the user can cancel the technique in an instant.
    Note: The water needs to be summoned at least 10 meters above the opponent to have any real effect.

Last edited by Tosen; 02-08-2013 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Forgot to copy paste the final jutsu