Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My opinion about Madara as a character and villain

Am I the only one who is not impressed by Madara and thinks there are other better villains than him in both Naruto and specially in Naruto Shippuden, like Orochimaru, Nagato, Obito and even Kabuto ?

!!! This is just my opinion and please do not take this thread as a hater one because that's what I feel about Madara, I've even tried to prove my statements and didn't just call him names, that's my opinion about him and I want to know if others have the same opinion or feel the same.

Madara said that he hates weak people and that they're ugly but the irony is that these ugly people are the reason or at least of of the main reasons he became so powerful and here I'm referring to MS. In my opinion, if by killing something or someone you gain a power or become more powerful then that means that that something or someone really means a lot, is valuable and it's definitely not weak. In Madara's case that something/someone is the human or more specifically human life(the ones who know Zeref might realize where I'm getting at).

It was never confirmed that Madara truly ever loved someone, it's said that he loved his little bro', Izuna, but never confirmed, and even when Madara himself talked about him, he didn't even gave me the impression he was sorry he took his eyes or at least because he died.

He thought that his own clan betrayed him just because people from it were already fed up with fights and wars and wanted to stop with them.

The only one who Madara cared about and took seriously was Hashirama because he could keep up with him and even beat him.. Hashirama.. Hashirama who was against Madara's convictions.. Another irony: Hashirama was not only the guy who beat Madara but also the one who saved and prolonged Madara's life time. Seeing Madara sustained and kept alive by the power of his very rival and the man who beat him it's just..

The thing which irritates me the most about Madara is that he doesn't even ****ing know who he is, he killed countless people that some of them were not even shinobi and were innocent people, he killed his own little brother because he became blind and used the pretext: to protect and to continue leading the clan and didn't even lead it the proper way, he didn't care about his people, he only cared about himself and him being the most powerful, he was kept alive by Hashirama's power and yet he had the balls to talk **** about him, if I were Madara I would shut up, really.. and he showed up and said that the shinobi are kids, weak and ugly ?! That amazes me in a very bad way.

Nagato aka Pein, yeah... he is a villain because in my opinion a villain can be called a good villain when his actions bring major and positive changes in his/her Anime Universe. Also a good villain has good, impressive and impactful backstory. A good villain doesn't mean a super powerful or the most powerful character that can blow up planets or the Universe, hell no..

There's not even a single thing that I agree with Madara, not even one. I think Madara is a decent villain just because his cruelty and raw power, and that there are far much better villains in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.

Last edited by Coderack; 01-29-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: My opinion about Madara as a character and villain

agreed Nagato and Obito are way better villans IMO

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

To your opening question. You're not the only one who isn't impressed with Madara, he's a huge letdown.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "We are Groot"

p think madara is awsesome but just abit boring right now

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.

Tobi was indeed the better villain, though my impression of him just fell sky high when he was revealed to be Obito.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sleepy

Yeah its a let down.. he is just sitting there spamming Jubi attacks with Obito and he could do so much more with his spamm attacks :3

Banned
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What a long post, good thing I already know what you wrote.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kabuto is the best villain so far. Shrouded in mystery. He is powerful and smart. He was beat by Itachi but Itachi wasn´t a ninja to be fkd with. Plus his bakcground seems pretty vague, I am sure there is more to it since Oro didn´t trust him much either.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by satori View Post
    Kabuto is the best villain so far. Shrouded in mystery. He is powerful and smart. He was beat by Itachi but Itachi wasn´t a ninja to be fkd with. Plus his bakcground seems pretty vague, I am sure there is more to it since Oro didn´t trust him much either.
    I prefer Obito and Pein over Kabuto, but he is indeed a very good villain.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

Quote Originally Posted by Coderack View Post
    Am I the only one who is not impressed by Madara and thinks there are other better villains than him in both Naruto and specially in Naruto Shippuden, like Orochimaru, Nagato, Obito and even Kabuto ?

!!! This is just my opinion and please do not take this thread as a hater one because that's what I feel about Madara, I've even tried to prove my statements and didn't just call him names, that's my opinion about him and I want to know if others have the same opinion or feel the same.

Madara said that he hates weak people and that they're ugly but the irony is that these ugly people are the reason or at least of of the main reasons he became so powerful and here I'm referring to MS. In my opinion, if by killing something or someone you gain a power or become more powerful then that means that that something or someone really means a lot, is valuable and it's definitely not weak. In Madara's case that something/someone is the human or more specifically human life(the ones who know Zeref might realize where I'm getting at).

It was never confirmed that Madara truly ever loved someone, it's said that he loved his little bro', Izuna, but never confirmed, and even when Madara himself talked about him, he didn't even gave me the impression he was sorry he took his eyes or at least because he died.

He thought that his own clan betrayed him just because people from it were already fed up with fights and wars and wanted to stop with them.

The only one who Madara cared about and took seriously was Hashirama because he could keep up with him and even beat him.. Hashirama.. Hashirama who was against Madara's convictions.. Another irony: Hashirama was not only the guy who beat Madara but also the one who saved and prolonged Madara's life time. Seeing Madara sustained and kept alive by the power of his very rival and the man who beat him it's just..

The thing which irritates me the most about Madara is that he doesn't even ****ing know who he is, he killed countless people that some of them were not even shinobi and were innocent people, he killed his own little brother because he became blind and used the pretext: to protect and to continue leading the clan and didn't even lead it the proper way, he didn't care about his people, he only cared about himself and him being the most powerful, he was kept alive by Hashirama's power and yet he had the balls to talk **** about him, if I were Madara I would shut up, really.. and he showed up and said that the shinobi are kids, weak and ugly ?! That amazes me in a very bad way.

Nagato aka Pein, yeah... he is a villain because in my opinion a villain can be called a good villain when his actions bring major and positive changes in his/her Anime Universe. Also a good villain has good, impressive and impactful backstory. A good villain doesn't mean a super powerful or the most powerful character that can blow up planets or the Universe, hell no..

There's not even a single thing that I agree with Madara, not even one. I think Madara is a decent villain just because his cruelty and raw power, and that there are far much better villains in Naruto and Naruto Shippuden.
    I agree. Madara is an egotistical, psychotic, douche bag. He has no reason for his actions other than seizing control of the world (which makes him a villain but far from the greatest in Narutoverse). It's kinda like when you look at the Akatsuki; all of them have their reason's for being missing nins except the psycho Hidan (or is his name Kakuzu? I forget, lol!) and arguably the ass-hole Deidara.
    Madara's reasons are completely self serving and because of that he is indeed a villain but the supreme villains are Orochimaru and Sasuke.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

I agree. While his design and fighting surely look great, he is a very boring person. He needs a background story to be a good villain. I don't even mean that every villain has to be the sad victim but he just needs more personality and background. Why does he want a world of peace? What does he feel for the uchiha clan? What is his true motive? There is really nothing shown about him except for being arrogant. Maybe it's because he died but he seems to be the real deal there so tell us more about him, Kishi.

It would have been better if he just disappeared and Obito being the only villain. He is cool.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

Madara is a disappointment

Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.

thats just his personality though but yeah he could do sooo much more. before madara even entered the scene i was expecting a full on fight, using his whole arsenal and now i dont even think we are going to get to see that. =(