Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 34
  1. #1
    Member Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    976
    ...
     

    Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Itachi's Death



    Groundwork:

    Chakra is a form of energy all living individuals naturally produce to some degree. It exists within every cell of the body and is composed of the mixing of two energies: physical, which is energy collected from the body's cells and spiritual, which is collected from the mind's consciousness. Notably, physical energy is the application of vitality or Yang, whereas, spiritual energy is the application of administration of imagination or Yin. Different ratios of these two energies create different formations of chakra. The more powerful these two are the more powerful jutsu a person is able to use.

    This energy or chakra channels through the chakra circulatory system— which is the equivalent to the circulatory systems network of blood — to any of the 361 pressure points, that reside in the body. Signifying, that the chakra pathway system is entangled into the body and like blood vessels it touches and interacts with every single living cell and passes through every organ. [1]

    • A mythic individual known as, the Sage of the Six Paths, discovered and preach about the mysterious of chakra.



    Advent:

    Rikudō Sennin was an individual that possessed a Dōjutsu: Rinnegan — who discovered the truth of chakra, and founded the arts of Ninjutsu creating the shinobi world. He possessed an ethereal quantity of both physical and spiritual energies, which caused him to create a technique amongst his own arts: Banbutsu Sōzō — an ability that is the application of administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy or Yin to create physical forms from nothingness. Then, through the application of vitality, and the physical energy or Yang, he breathes life into those forms, resulting in creations. [2]

    His energy would be divided among his children: his Elder Son, and his Younger Son. The Elder Son would inherit a form of his father’s Dōjutsu, as well as his powerful chakra and spiritual energy. His descendants would become the Uchiha — a clan that is famous for their powerful chakra, exceptionally strong techniques, and prodigious aptitude for combat. The clan also possesses a Dōjutsu: *Sharingan, a Kekkei Genkai which gives them the ability to see the "colours" of chakra, allowing them to analyze and copy their opponent's skills, along with a number of other abilities — this Kekkei Genkai evolves into higher state, known as the Mangekyō Sharingan. [3]



    Strain:

    Reflectively recall, that the Uchiha, through inheritance, possess an overwhelming quantity of spiritual energy. Unlike the Younger Brother’s descendants, the Senju, the Uchiha lack the necessary physical energy to sustain their spiritual abilities for extended periods of time (Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi), and regarding these abilities, Susano’o is the most harmful to the users of the Mangekyō. [4]

    Susano’o is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan to those who awaken the abilities Tsukuyomi — which symbolizes the "darkness of the spiritual world" and Amaterasu — which denotes the "light of the material world" it manifest as an ethereal being surrounding the user of the Mangekyō, simultaneously, consuming the user’s life. [5] The Mangekyō techniques, Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi, both require a different ratio of physical and spiritual energy, in order to be use. However, Susano'o requires the same ratio.

    Susano’o affects the user differently from the other precondition Mangekyō techniques — which only strain the user’s eyes and body, whereas Susano’o consumes the user’s life.

    As mentioned earlier, the Uchiha have an unequaled distribution of spiritual energy as opposed to physical energy or Yin and Yang, which they inherited from their ancestor. As a result, the Uchiha require energy of high vitality to balance and prolong the use of their eyes. [6] These energies travel through a network of complexities that entangle chakra and blood that determine the vitality of the cells. Essentially meaning, that the physical energy or Yang existing in the Mangekyō Sharingan loses its vitality; thus it’s left with pure spiritual energy or blindness, however, when met with its opposite: high concentrations of physical energy or Yang (Hashirama Senju) material, the vitality of an Uchiha’s Mangekyō Sharingan is evenly matched, allowing them to use it much longer than a standard Mangekyō Sharingan. Additional, this physical energy can be restored through a tighter the blood ties are between the "donor" and the "receiver" of the Mangekyō Sharingan. [7] [8]



    Disease:

    Susano’o is a severely heighten from of the tension on the user’s body. Because of the Uchiha’s inheritance of Yin, Susano’o existence cannot be used for extended amounts of time like the preceding abilities before it. Principally because Susano’o is a highly dense chakra construction. What is chakra composed of physical energy and spiritual energy. Unlike Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu, Susano’o requires a high-amount or ratios of Yang to keep it constructed. Where does it get it? The body, specifically the physical energy residing in the cells of the body. [9]

    Susano’o destroys the cells of the human body to stay manifested. By destroying these cells, the chakra pathway system connections cannot function correctly, and destroys the cells within every organ in the body. [10]
    And it is probably where Itachi Uchiha contradicted his illness — resulting in Pulmonary embolism...? [11] [12]



    Conclusion:

    Susano'o may have been the prime factor that strained the illness acquired by Itachi, and saw throughout the story. Shit crazy...



     
         
    Last edited by Varrah; 01-29-2013 at 09:29 PM. Reason: ---

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    TheOneWhoKnowsEverything is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    120
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    Itachi's Death



    Groundwork:

    Chakra is a form of energy all living individuals naturally produce to some degree. It exists within every cell of the body and is composed of the mixing of two energies: physical, which is energy collected from the body's cells and spiritual, which is collected from the mind's consciousness. Notably, physical energy is the application of vitality or Yang, whereas, spiritual energy is the application of administration of imagination or Yin. Different ratios of these two energies create different formations of chakra. The more powerful these two are the more powerful jutsu a person is able to use.

    This energy or chakra channels through the chakra circulatory system— which is the equivalent to the circulatory systems network of blood — to any of the 361 pressure points, that reside in the body. Signifying, that the chakra pathway system is entangled into the body and like blood vessels it touches and interacts with every single living cell and passes through every organ. [1]

    • A mythic individual known as, the Sage of the Six Paths, discovered and preach about the mysterious of chakra.



    Advent:

    Rikudō Sennin was an individual that possessed a Dōjutsu: Rinnegan — who discovered the truth of chakra, and founded the arts of Ninjutsu creating the shinobi world. He possessed an ethereal quantity of both physical and spiritual energies, which caused him to create a technique amongst his own arts: Banbutsu Sōzō — an ability that is the application of administration of imagination, and the spiritual energy or Yin to create physical forms from nothingness. Then, through the application of vitality, and the physical energy or Yang, he breathes life into those forms, resulting in creations. [2]

    His energy would be divided among his children: his Elder Son, and his Younger Son. The Elder Son would inherit a form of his father’s Dōjutsu, as well as his powerful chakra and spiritual energy. His descendants would become the Uchiha — a clan that is famous for their powerful chakra, exceptionally strong techniques, and prodigious aptitude for combat. The clan also possesses a Dōjutsu: *Sharingan, a Kekkei Genkai which gives them the ability to see the "colours" of chakra, allowing them to analyze and copy their opponent's skills, along with a number of other abilities — this Kekkei Genkai evolves into higher state, known as the Mangekyō Sharingan. [3]



    Strain:

    Reflectively recall, that the Uchiha, through inheritance, possess an overwhelming quantity of spiritual energy. Unlike the Younger Brother’s descendants, the Senju, the Uchiha lack the necessary physical energy to sustain their spiritual abilities for extended periods of time (Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi), and regarding these abilities, Susano’o is the most harmful to the users of the Mangekyō. [4]

    Susano’o is the third ability granted by the Mangekyō Sharingan to those who awaken the abilities Tsukuyomi — which symbolizes the "darkness of the spiritual world" and Amaterasu — which denotes the "light of the material world" it manifest as an ethereal being surrounding the user of the Mangekyō, simultaneously, consuming the user’s life. [5] The Mangekyō techniques, Amaterasu, and Tsukuyomi, both require a different ratio of physical and spiritual energy, in order to be use. However, Susano'o requires the same ratio.

    Susano’o affects the user differently from the other precondition Mangekyō techniques — which only strain the user’s eyes and body, when Susano’o consumes the user’s life.

    As mentioned earlier, the Uchiha have an unequaled distribution of spiritual energy as opposed to physical energy or Yin and Yang, which they inherited from their ancestor. As a result, the Uchiha require energy of high vitality to balance and prolong the use of their eyes. [6] These energies travel through a network of complexities that entangle chakra and blood that determine the vitality of the cells. Essentially meaning, that the physical energy or Yang existing in the Mangekyō Sharingan loses its vitality; thus it’s left with pure spiritual energy or blindness, however, when met with its opposite: high concentrations of physical energy or Yang (Hashirama Senju) material, the vitality of an Uchiha’s Mangekyō Sharingan is evenly matched, allowing them to use it much longer than a standard Mangekyō Sharingan. Additional, this physical energy can be restored through a tighter the blood ties are between the "donor" and the "receiver" of the Mangekyō Sharingan. [7] [8]



    Disease:

    Susano’o is a severely heighten from of the tension on the user’s body. Because of the Uchiha’s inheritance of Yin, Susano’o existence cannot be used for extended amounts of time like the preceding abilities before it. Principally because Susano’o is a highly dense chakra construction. What is chakra composed of physical energy and spiritual energy. Unlike Tsukuyomi or Amaterasu, Susano’o requires a high-amount or ratios of Yang to keep it constructed. Where does it get it? The body, specifically the physical energy residing in the cells of the body. [9]

    Susano’o destroys the cells of the human body to stay manifested. By destroying these cells, the chakra pathway system connections cannot function correctly, and destroys the cells within every organ in the body. [10]
    And it is probably where Itachi Uchiha contradicted his illness — resulting in Pulmonary embolism...? [11] [12]



    Conclusion:

    Susano'o may have been the prime factor that gave Itachi the illness saw throughout the story. Shit crazy...


    Ok.
     
         

  3. #3
    Negative Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Negative Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,803
    Location
    At the Round Table
    z.z
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Another good thread Varrah, though not much to comment/discuss on this one.
     
         

  4. #4
    Premium User Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,770
    Location
    NarutoBase
    If I get reincarnated... I
    wanna become a clam.
     



    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Knight View Post
    Another good thread Varrah, though not much to comment/discuss on this one.
    Pretty much this, though I've never seen your past works. However, good work on this one.
     
         

  5. #5
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,784
    Location
    Virginia
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Nah, I don't think Susanoo itself was the issue. He had a disease.

    The use of the MS techs probably helped the disease along by weakening his body though. So ... indirectly I suppose.

    EDIT -> Why didn't Madara or Sasuke get this disease? They use Susanoo as well. Good effort and research overall, but it doesn't work for me.
     
         
    Last edited by Uchiha Josephus; 01-29-2013 at 07:02 PM.

  6. #6
    Don't front. OnPoint's Avatar
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,271
    Location
    Forest Hills Drive
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Natural selection.

    Good thread though.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Yveltal's Avatar
    Status
    Yveltal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,404
    Location
    turn around
    muchanime-verykpop.tumblr.com
     



    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    So does this mean Sasuke is gonna die from using Susanoo?

    Great Analysis
     
         

  8. #8
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,385
    Location
    Dunno.
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Excellent thread :drive:

    I did believe Itachi had AIDS though.
     
         

  9. #9
    キング Douryoku's Avatar
    Status
    Douryoku is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    759
    「イタチ:キング」
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.


    'Tis an entirely plausible elucidation for Itachi's misfortune, but I feel that Itachi contracted the disease elsewhere, perhaps from Danzo as a means of killing off Itachi without direct combat. If I recall correctly, another one of Danzo's subordinates suffered from the exact same disease that Itachi did; spitting out mass concentrations of blood, this person namely being, Sai's brother—Shin. [1]

    Quote Originally Posted by Narutopedia
    Sai looked up to him as a brother and began to shed Root's teachings, but Shin soon died of an unknown disease.
    I do agree that using techniques such as Susano'o speeds up the process of...death, primarily so because of Sasuke's statements about the implications of it's usage, but I think that Itachi did not inherit the disease because of his Susano'o.
     
         
    Last edited by Douryoku; 01-29-2013 at 07:09 PM.

  10. #10
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,784
    Location
    Virginia
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by SasoriOfTheRedSaand View Post
    Excellent thread :drive:

    I did believe Itachi had AIDS though.
    Dammit Konan!!!
     
         

  11. #11
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,531
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Nice thread Varrah as usual. Concerning Susanoo as a possible reason of his disease, i say why not? It's possible judging by what Sasuke said about it in the kage summit or what is said concering it in the databook. But what i always found weird is that Tobi, Pain and Konan curiously knew Itachi was about to die:



    But how was Zetsu that surprised when he saw Itachi coughing up blood? Didn't he know as well? :shrug:
     
         

  12. #12
    Blessed. SasoriOfTheRedSaand's Avatar
    Status
    SasoriOfTheRedSaand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,385
    Location
    Dunno.
    Always keep it 100
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Natural selection.

    Good thread though.
    Oh Dat Wilshere :drive:
     
         

  13. #13
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,784
    Location
    Virginia
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Nice thread Varrah as usual. Concerning Susanoo as a possible reason of his disease, i say why not? It's possible judging by what Sasuke said about it in the kage summit or what is said concering it in the databook. But what i always found weird is that Tobi, Pain and Konan curiously knew Itachi was about to die:



    But how was Zetsu that surprised when he saw Itachi coughing up blood? Didn't he know as well? :shrug:
    That scan doesn't show that Nagato, Konan, or Obito knew about Itachi's sickness - just that they knew there was a battle and asked Obito how well Sasuke did. :confused:
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    976
    ...
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    Nah, I don't think Susanoo itself was the issue. He had a disease.

    The use of the MS techs probably helped the disease along by weakening his body though. So ... indirectly I suppose.

    EDIT -> Why didn't Madara or Sasuke get this disease? They use Susanoo as well. Good effort and research overall, but it doesn't work for me.

    Bored theory. It just ran through my head, so I thought: "Eh....why not"

    Like Madara, Sasuke has powerful chakra even for an Uchiha, so his body and eyes are able to take more damage than Itachi. They would be able to withstand the raw effects longer, however they were to use them without regard, than they would lose their light that much faster. The body would still be in fairly good shape because the quality of their chakra as opposed to a regular Uchiha.
     
         

  15. #15
    ᏒᏋᏰᎥᏒᏖᏂ Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Pragmatic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,614
    Location
    On a journey
    It is the mark of an educated
    mind to be able to entertain a
    thought without accepting it.
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Susanoo strained his illness causing him to die. Nice thread
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Yusuke Urameshi's Avatar
    Status
    Yusuke Urameshi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    7,220
    Location
    Hanging Neck Island
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Simply, I like to think that Minato gave Itachi AIDS.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Arian's Avatar
    Status
    Arian is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,598
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!
     



    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    nah he died on naruto AIDS..he had the same illnes as sais brother and kimimaro...
     
         

  18. #18
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,531
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    That scan doesn't show that Nagato, Konan, or Obito knew about Itachi's sickness - just that they knew there was a battle and asked Obito how well Sasuke did. :confused:
    "The time is ripe, you can bet he's prepared himself, as it won't be long now". Tobi was obviously talking about Itachi, whose time to live was about to end. Reason why Pain even reply by saying "so it's the time to get the Kyubi?"
     
         

  19. #19
    Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Josephus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    7,784
    Location
    Virginia
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varrah View Post
    Bored theory. It just ran through my head, so I thought: "Eh....why not"

    Like Madara, Sasuke has powerful chakra even for an Uchiha, so his body and eyes are able to take more damage than Itachi. They would be able to withstand the raw effects longer, however they were to use them without regard, than they would lose their light that much faster. The body would still be in fairly good shape because the quality of their chakra as opposed to a regular Uchiha.
    Well you're entitled to your opinion. And I can understand the boredom thing
     
         

  20. #20
    Member Varrah's Avatar
    Status
    Varrah is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    976
    ...
     

    Re: Cause of Itachi's Death.

    Quote Originally Posted by Douryoku View Post

    'Tis an entirely plausible elucidation for Itachi's misfortune, but I feel that Itachi contracted the disease elsewhere, perhaps from Danzo as a means of killing off Itachi without direct combat. If I recall correctly, another one of Danzo's subordinates suffered from the exact same disease that Itachi did; spitting out mass concentrations of blood, this person namely being, Sai's brother—Shin. [1
    ]




    I do agree that using techniques such as Susano'o speeds up the process of...death, primarily so because of Sasuke's statements about the implications of it's usage, but I think that Itachi did not inherit the disease because of his Susano'o.
    Edo Tensei his ass, and kill him again.

    Than as you said, I suppose Susano'o speed up the workings of the disease.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •