Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

Would you have acted like Tsunade?

Today I really feel like bringing up the battle 5 kage vs Madara. I wonder how people here would rate and interprete Tsunade's actions and behavior, especially in the moment when Itachi broke Edo tensei and Madara casted himself out of it.

If it was translated correctly and if I remember it right, he said something like letting them live because they saw his perfect susanoo and survived. I was always wondering if that was an act of mercy.

But instead of letting him run off and being quiet, Tsunade and Onooki wanted to stop him and continue the fight. The others joined in. The scenes changed and they weren't shown for a while. Then, when Madara joined Obito they only showed a brief flashback with the kage laying on the ground, near dead. Tsunade wanting to heal them.

How do you rate her decision as a kage? Would it have been better if they let him run off? They could have healed up, made a better strategy and joined the alliance at full health, probably being of great help. Instead, Tsunade wanted to have a battle and stop him. That pretty much caused her own and the others' death.

I'm sure most of the kage will survive. I can also understand Tsunade's pride but in that moment, I found her decision bad. When they showed her trying to continue the fight that Madara wanted to abandon, I was mad at her. The chances would have been alot better if they just waited and planned.

Or did I misunderstand things? Discuss.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Re: Would you have acted like Tsunade?

It is debatable xD
    But I think if she'd run off, she'd look like a coward >_>

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

Quote Originally Posted by Kikki View Post
    Today I really feel like bringing up the battle 5 kage vs Madara. I wonder how people here would rate and interprete Tsunade's actions and behavior, especially in the moment when Itachi broke Edo tensei and Madara casted himself out of it.

If it was translated correctly and if I remember it right, he said something like letting them live because they saw his perfect susanoo and survived. I was always wondering if that was an act of mercy.

But instead of letting him run off and being quiet, Tsunade and Onooki wanted to stop him and continue the fight. The others joined in. The scenes changed and they weren't shown for a while. Then, when Madara joined Obito they only showed a brief flashback with the kage laying on the ground, near dead. Tsunade wanting to heal them.

How do you rate her decision as a kage? Would it have been better if they let him run off? They could have healed up, made a better strategy and joined the alliance at full health, probably being of great help. Instead, Tsunade wanted to have a battle and stop him. That pretty much caused her own and the others' death.

I'm sure most of the kage will survive. I can also understand Tsunade's pride but in that moment, I found her decision bad. When they showed her trying to continue the fight that Madara wanted to abandon, I was mad at her. The chances would have been alot better if they just waited and planned.

Or did I misunderstand things? Discuss.
    I think u canĀ“t pretend to run an alliance war-machinery while avoiding the (1st person impression) final clash. They were ready in deed, but out-gunned, and out-maneuvered, even Shikashi gave a brief comment about it...

Obito-Madar predicted totally all of the movements of the alliance.

It was their loss

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It was due to a promise she and the Kages made to Naruto. That they would win, and for him to worry about Tobi, not Madara.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    It was due to a promise she and the Kages made to Naruto. That they would win, and for him to worry about Tobi, not Madara.
    this,so they couldnt really back down

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by repulse View Post
    So its all Narutos fault?? ;P

OT: I kinda agree with it.. there is no shame in retreating and regroup and then attack again.. its actually a normal way of fighting a war..

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    When We're Together <3

If she had run off, then people would underrate her more, and her will is very strong,