Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Sasuke will not kill the elders

    As many people may have forgotten; Sasuke has a deal with Naruto.



    And this means he cannot kill any Shinobis from Konoha, not even the Elders which is his goal. Kishi have not forgotten this deal, look here



    So if he doesn't kill the Elders then this is the reason.
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Sasuke will not kill the elders

    Never thought he went to Konoha to kill the elders, actually I think after finding the truth, he gives up on vengeance.
     
         

  3. #3
    SAGE 4bdN's Avatar
    Status
    4bdN is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    california
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAGE
     

    Re: Sasuke will not kill the elders

    good point ,
    i also think his main thing now is Truth more then Vengence
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will not kill the elders

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    Never thought he went to Konoha to kill the elders, actually I think after finding the truth, he gives up on vengeance.
    No [1]

    And he is the Older son of Rikudou, like Naruto is the new Younger son.
     
         

  5. #5
    Member
    Status
    Kusanagi35 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will not kill the elders

    so whats is our point?
    he wants to kill naruto before killing the elders, but since naruto is the main character that will never happen therefore he won't kill the elders?
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will not kill the elders

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi35 View Post
    so whats is our point?
    he wants to kill naruto before killing the elders, but since naruto is the main character that will never happen therefore he won't kill the elders?
    My point is that he will not kill anyone in Konoha because of his deal, but because he doesn't do that people will think he is nice and that stuff which is completly wrong.
     
         

  7. #7
    NB's Black God KuroKami's Avatar
    Status
    KuroKami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    (─‿‿─)
    Posts
    10,619
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I'm not masturbating but
    I'm feeling myself.
     

    Re: Sasuke will not kill the elders

    I actually forgot about this but Sasuke is more concerned with the truth right now than anything. Anything can happen after that, I honestly can't predict what Sasuke will do after learning whatever he finds out from 'The One Who Knows Everything'.
     
         

  8. #8
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    8,881
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Sasuke will not kill the elders

     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member sulanis's Avatar
    Status
    sulanis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    2,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will not kill the elders

    great thread, I forgot all about that deal he made.

    At least we know Sasuke can keep his word
     
         

  10. #10
    The Alchemist's Avatar
    Status
    The Alchemist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Posts
    1,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass
     

    Re: Sasuke will not kill the elders

    Possibly.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member natssuu's Avatar
    Status
    natssuu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In the world of mushrooms
    Posts
    9,135
    Post Thanks / Like
    ding ding dong
     

    Re: Sasuke will not kill the elders

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    No [1]
    That proves the point, even though he has hatred towards Konoha, he can't ignore Itachi's sacrifice like it was nothing. Also, everything that has happened in the past doesn't matter anymore, when he gets his answers he will decide the path he'd walk. The story is close to its climax, it'd be bad for Sasuke's character developemet if Kishi just kept Sasuke vengeanceful all the way until the end.

    Sasuke vs. Naruto is probably one of the reasons why people think that Sasuke wouldn't turn good anytime soon, however I think Kishi has pretty much foreshadowed that the battle won't happen.

    1)




    2)




    Rather than fighting against each other, they'd team up. Well it's speculation for now, but I'll stick to my opinion
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Intrepid is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Posts
    12,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS
    #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS
    #NLS #NLS #NLS
     

    Re: Sasuke will not kill the elders

    Forgot about that promise.
     
         

  13. #13
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Sasuke will not kill the elders

    Quote Originally Posted by natssuu View Post
    That proves the point, even though he has hatred towards Konoha, he can't ignore Itachi's sacrifice like it was nothing. Also, everything that has happened in the past doesn't matter anymore, when he gets his answers he will decide the path he'd walk. The story is close to its climax, it'd be bad for Sasuke's character developemet if Kishi just kept Sasuke vengeanceful all the way until the end.

    Sasuke vs. Naruto is probably one of the reasons why people think that Sasuke wouldn't turn good anytime soon, however I think Kishi has pretty much foreshadowed that the battle won't happen.

    1)




    2)




    Rather than fighting against each other, they'd team up. Well it's speculation for now, but I'll stick to my opinion
    Sasuke is suppose to be avenger, that is his character. This for example is a huge character developemet for Sasuke.



    This means he doesn't care about his friends/team and that he prioritize revenge over his team, which is good. Take a look what Sasuke says here



    ''I will go to that place, in order to kill you''. We know 'that' place means where Naruto is, and 'you' means Naruto. The whole series have been about Naruto and Sasuke surpassing each other, and Obito already confirmed that they will fight because it is destined, like Elder son VS Younger son, Madara VS Hashirama.

    If you really think Sasuke will team up with Naruto to fight the Uchihas... Then oh son, you have missed a lot.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •