Page 11 of 17 « First ... 789101112131415 ... Last»
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Standing in line to see the
    show tonight and there's a
    light on...

Re: .If a 25 year old Girl still watching Anime, is she weird? ( am I weird ? )

Nothing wrong with anime or manga. I'm 22 years old and watch anime all the time. Some people also don't understand that manga is also sometimes made for a more mature audience depending on what manga you read. My ex was OK with me watching anime, I even got her hooked on bleach, she refused to watch Naruto lol but who cares, I have two roommates who I've also got hooked on soul eater, they love it. Chances are anyone could like a certain anime if they are willing to try it out.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Janin View Post
    Okay. First of all, I am a girl, 25 years of age.
    I'm watching Anime for more than half of my life now.

The deal is, almost 85 percent of my Female Highschool classmates were married and had children already.
    Me, Here still Thinking, How Naruto will end. Is Sasuke going to die? Bleach is Awesome. so on and so forth.

Most girls of my Age,at least those i knew, Fantasized Celebrity for a Boyfriend.
    Me, All bishounens. ( manga and Anime.)
    First Boyfriend : Heero Yuy. LOL::D

When someone saw me watching Anime the first thing they will tell me..( Ur still watching this ? )
    And that would make me feel like I'm different.

I want to hear from you guys, especially for those NB members aged 23 + and up.

Thank You.

buddy is cool i'm 34 and i'm still watching and read manga and anime. I also play my ps3 daily so never grow up and don't worry one day you will me a guy like me who don't care what you watch and love the fact that you read naruot lol or at least thatst what i hope for u

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hahahahahaha
    not at all
    I am 27 and I am a law man!!! an advocate of a insurance company. so what???
    the only resone I am alife is naruto and bleech

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

me to

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naruto ending = shippuden
    filler ending

Well, I prefer the girls who watch anime and so on , not just because i like anime too, but for the next reason : otakus fuk veeery goood.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I 18 so I don't know if my opinion would have value to you but I think you should do what you want to as long as anime doesn't run your life then people shouldn't care and should mind there own buisness

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nah, it's not weird. Btw, im 40 and still watching anime.

Academy Student
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im going 26 in march, have a girlfriend doing my apprenticeship having a 2 year old son AND looking naruto, bleach but also playing super mario or looking disney movies, or tv shows with my son, whats the problem do what ever makes you happy and if someone thinks that youre weird, their decision... who cares.

As long your social life is normal and you dont spend the hole day watching anime its ok.

By the way anime , manga what ever ISNT for kids anyway...in japan series with topics like naruto containing death, fights, blood or even sexual contents or what ever, are made for adults...here in germany the tv provider/operator seem to forget the fact and try to make money with naruto or other series.The result is naruto for kids so we have bad and wrong translation, annoying voice, without blood, almost every interesting episode cutted and/or sensored...this is outrageous

Status
    Sep 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL were all biased we watch anime

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And again i'm surprised how everyone here are 20+ when half NB aren't even mature.

OT: Nah, I just turned 17 and i've been reading/watching manga and anime since I were 11, I think

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm 34 and watch anime and read manga all the time, so does my wife she's 26. Don't worry about what others think so much. Do what makes you happy. You only got 1 life enjoy it. You'll find someone who will like you for you. Just gotta wait and find them.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...

I'm 24 and I'm still reading the manga and watching the anime... And I will keep on doing that till the day I no longer like to do it.

If anyone thinks that's weird.. **** them! :D

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delivering Divine Justice

24 year year old man. I still watch it and read magna, hell I've got a self on one of my bookselves just for Naruto magna. Anytime I'm dating someone and bring them over I do get asked about the magna and the Naruto/Inuyasha dvd sets. I just tell her I like a lot of things and that she should be able to see that from the 3 bookshelves and the dvd collection I have. Point is everyone has something that they might be a little embarrassed about, but the thing is it's a part of who you are. Long as it isn't your entire life then there's no problem.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Say hello to the city Mayor.

who cares it doesnt matter how old you are anybody can watch and enjoy anime at any age, i got my dad one time watching DBZ
    it doesnt matter do what you feel fit and dont care bout the haters :D

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Theleader~ View Post
    I wont lie to you, I will be 19 in march and I keep my anime viewership under lock, nobody knows I watch anime, and i intend to keep it that way.
    It is my goal to stop anime when I turn 20, hopefully Naruto ends by then, if not, oh well DROPPED!

So yes it kinda is
    Wow really??!! You seriously have that frame of mind. I'm guessing you keep it under wraps because you're afraid of what people might think or that you feel that it's immature?
    In saying what you said, in my opinion, is more immature than mature.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Your age shouldn't dictate what you enjoy in life. Every time I tell someone I still play Pokemon, they always think I'm too old for it. I'm sorry, I didn't know there was an age limit on things you enjoy. People like different things and that's what makes us unique. You're not weird at all.

Status
    May 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    STATUS!

I'm 27 (still watching Anime)
    My wife's 25...

We have an Animemarathon once every month when we catch up with the latest movies, series, etc.

Ours... is a happy life

you're not weird, you're just very very special

:D

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Theleader~ View Post
    I wont lie to you, I will be 19 in march and I keep my anime viewership under lock, nobody knows I watch anime, and i intend to keep it that way.
    It is my goal to stop anime when I turn 20, hopefully Naruto ends by then, if not, oh well DROPPED!

So yes it kinda is
    If you stop watching anime for that reason, you aren't a true fan of it anyway. I'm sorry but that is just stupid. Why hide it from people? It's not like you're doing drugs or something crazy.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

be sure of ur self and don't care about what other said or think about you

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomTater View Post
    If you stop watching anime for that reason, you aren't a true fan of it anyway. I'm sorry but that is just stupid. Why hide it from people? It's not like you're doing drugs or something crazy.
    This....setting a goal to stop watching a show? We could start a whole new thread on that one lol

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    dead to you

I'm 38. 3 kids. House.Work as a police officer. Play video games to relieve stress.Read naruto and watch manga. Perfectly normal

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I am a girl and i am 24 years old and I love anime. Everyone tell me I am acting like a kid but I don't care

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Squizing my Nipples.

Everybody should check out her profile and look at the amount of people trying to hit on her, some of you are sad people.
    But keep doing it, it's hilarious.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

25 year old woman asking anime forum where the majority of people are under 18 if she is weird..., live your life the way you want.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lurking under a bridge to
    launch my attack

i would say who gives a fukk if u like somthing do it just dont let it mess up your life if it doesnt do whatever u want