Page 17 of 22 « First ... 7131415161718192021 ... Last»
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: .If a 25 year old Girl still watching Anime, is she weird? ( am I weird ? )

I don't think you have to let go of your interests and hobbies in order to be accepted and loved by some one. Most friends and acquaintances don't watch anime or read manga, but I can still relate to them and look for potential mates. Im 19 now, and im studying in college. I'm really into philosophy, theology, and most academic fields of study for my own betterment and help towards others. I also like to play sports and workout. My music ranges from 80's rock to certain rap music, and I still love listening to Anime OST. I love to read, right now im trying to read all of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and i've read all of the Hunger Games. I'm more introverted than most people, but I still love getting out of my comfort zone and doing extroverted things. I practice spiritual disciplines (I am Christian). I also love aesthetics, I like Express as my main form of clothing, and I can cut my own hair. With al this I still love Naruto and am currently getting into Hunter X Hunter, Hungry Joker, and love Yu Yu Hakusho.

Don't feel bad about Anime/Manga, just make sure you balance your life. I would suggest to you Aristotle's Virtue Ethics, which finds moderateness in all things that you do. Anyways, just IMO.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Of course if you're asking an ANIME FORUM everyone's gonna say you're not.

'Weird' might not be the right word. But truth is, if non-anime people see that you're still obsessed with anime/manga or whatever in your 20s, then they're gonna think of you differently. Good or bad. They might think you're 'weird', 'nerdy', a 'loser', or anything. But whether you want to change or not care what other people think, is all up to you. Is it bad to like Anime/manga? Ofc not. Is it bad to only think about it and have it be the only thing you care about? Well depends on the person.

Think carefully about how you want your interest to affect your life.

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

But what about if people are 27 and watch some stupid show like the Kim Kardashion show or Honey Boo? To me that is more embarrassing then watching anime! I used to work at a grocery store and I remember one of my co workers getting all excited because she was going to go to a club in the city that Paris Hilton was going to appear at. That was what she was into, whatever, but it made he happy. Just do what you like to do.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

well as long as it makes you HAPPY!! and I don't think there's something wrong with WATCHING anime so watch as long as you want, It's your life. I'm 19

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

I also feel the same about being different since most of my high school classmates also have their own family,I'm a man age of 21 and I'm proud of being an anime and manga enthusiast. I'm proud because anime and manga stories specially those of shonen demography has more mature and real life stories,feelings,predicament,success etc. than some soap operas that most people 20s and up is watching.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Noob Davies View Post
    I think it's pretty awesome that a girl likes shonen animes :D
    agreed,I would love to date them.^^

Status
    Dec 2012
    At the end of chapter 699

You are not weird. Embrace what you love and enjoy it! Think about Kishi - this manga is a big part of his life, and he's a lot older than you are!

Status
    This user has no status.

I'm 29 and have loved anime since I was a young teen, and that's not stopping anytime soon!

~Weirdly unique~ -Phoënix Flower-'s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Despicable.

Hey don't worry about it really I'm 17 and people do think I'm kiddy and weird cuz I watch anime and the thing is they don't know the difference between anime and cartoons :sy: so to them it seems I watch super-hero type stuff but I don't give a damn they have their life and I have mine :D

Senior Member AllseeingSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Janin View Post
    Okay. First of all, I am a girl, 25 years of age.
    I'm watching Anime for more than half of my life now.

The deal is, almost 85 percent of my Female Highschool classmates were married and had children already.
    Me, Here still Thinking, How Naruto will end. Is Sasuke going to die? Bleach is Awesome. so on and so forth.

Most girls of my Age,at least those i knew, Fantasized Celebrity for a Boyfriend.
    Me, All bishounens. ( manga and Anime.)
    First Boyfriend : Heero Yuy. LOL::D

When someone saw me watching Anime the first thing they will tell me..( Ur still watching this ? )
    And that would make me feel like I'm different.

I want to hear from you guys, especially for those NB members aged 23 + and up.

Thank You.

::::::::::::::::

I needed to edit this after receiving many replies. I didn't expect to get more than 100 replies.
    I was expecting at least 20 to 30 since the majority of the members were 18 and below. I think?

I just need to clarify some things:

I'm not a Bummer. I do have a regular work.

and Its not about the getting married part. These day its easy to get marry, but it takes hell to get out. LOL.

: Please state your true age when you reply.
    : All opinions are important.
    Bad and good comments , I treated it all the same.

Thank YOu.
    how are you 25 in highschool

Status
    May 2012
    रोक सकता है
    तो रोक ले।

The deal is, almost 85 percent of my Female Highschool classmates were married and had children already.
    Me, Here still Thinking, How Naruto will end. Is Sasuke going to die? Bleach is Awesome. so on and so forth.

Most girls of my Age,at least those i knew, Fantasized Celebrity for a Boyfriend.

When someone saw me watching Anime the first thing they will tell me..( Ur still watching this ? )

Thank You.

I needed to edit this after receiving many replies. I didn't expect to get more than 100 replies.
    I was expecting at least 20 to 30 since the majority of the members were 18 and below. I think?

and Its not about the getting married part. These day its easy to get marry, but it takes hell to get out. LOL.

Thank YOu.
    its okay. I know a woman who is 40+ and still watches tom and jerry and others cartoons.

Status
    Oct 2011
    *Amat Victoria Curam*

im 19. i play soccer workout, and have a life outside of manga but i cnt stop. and if i was 30 id stil think there would be nothing wrong with it.

Some people drink others get high and others just smoke. Me? I play video games and read/watch anime mangas :D

Kirasaka and Natsuki FTW chad062388's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Watashi no tsuma wa doko desu
    ka?!

I'm 24 will be 25 in 4 months and still love anime as much as I did when I first started....actually I love it even more and it's not gonna end anytime soon, so I say keep on watching anime for as long as you like/love it. :D

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

am alot older dan u(29). my friends will never watch anime or read manga. i don't feel different. it's a matter of insight. i'll really love to marry a girl who would watch and discuss anime with me. chill out

Status
    私は歩くとき、私は一
    人で歩く。私が戦うと
    き、私は一人で戦う。

I know a few members your age and over, I don't know if some of them are active but I know they love anime. I know women in their 30s that watch anime with their husbands. They usually ask me what they should watch, it's annoying at times but still. If it's for anime then I cannot refuse. I'm not as old as some of you, I'm 23 in a few months an I don't think I'll drop anime anytime soon. I'm on a quest to find One Piece with the Strawhats

Status
    Dec 2012
    ttttrrrroooollll

well i think that's HOT....

ooohhhhh

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

I'm 28 and I've been into anime since I was 16. My closest friend is 28 and she cosplays, does maid cafes, attends anime conventions, ect.. Nothing wrong with enjoying what you like no matter how old you are. I like to do what brings me happy and watching anime and reading manga are some of those things.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm 23 and love love love anime naruto rock will watch anime till the end !!!!!

Status
    Aug 2012
    I suffer from Premature
    Ejaculation... please help me.

No

Status
    Dec 2012
    You are already in my Genjitsu

Thank You.

Thank YOu.
    hey i'm 22 and i like to watch naruto and other anime too ,
    for me a girl is watching anime its a cool thing .... .....
    so if u need a boy friend i'm happy to be yours ...

Last edited by menaka123; 02-03-2013 at 05:24 PM.