Page 17 of 17 « First ... 71314151617
    Following u're Heart Naruto insane killer's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: .If a 25 year old Girl still watching Anime, is she weird? ( am I weird ? )

Absolutely no

Espionage & Interrogation Dorohedoro's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    meh

28, have a lady i've been seeing for 4 years now we have a puppy, and have been running a kitchen for a few years now and I still read every week... IMO, it shouldn't be your life, but there's nothing wrong watching or reading what you like. I read Naruto because it takes 5 mins and (most of the time) it's an interesting story. that's 55 minutes i'm not wasting on MY "soap opera". Just remember yourself from time to time that there is other great reads and watch's out there... pick up a good book or watch a classic movie... stephen king is my personal guilty pleasure for both! I spend more time playing fantasy football and baseball... that may be a problem...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Where ever JUSTICE is needed , I will decide
    Post Thanks / Like
    "peace ,there is peace
    its within yourself either
    embrase it or deny it ...just
    get there and you'll know true
    peace even though this world
    is at war."

Hey I'm 26 and still love watching cartoons and anime , want to know why because laughter is the best medicine . I still read manga because im still interesting in reading ,yeah sure i read hamlet and other adult books but to me manga is something new ,where every tuesday or wednesday i get to know whats gonna happen what other ideas will the writer come up with next ,not only the writer but the fans as well . I'm 26 i don't have a girlfriend , i love chilling with my friends , i love working out , i love walking my dog ,and i love reading. The truth is i love living my own life

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i'm 30
    now tell me what u think

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say I 'm a troubled boy,
    just because I like to
    destroy, all the things that
    bring the idiots joy. Well,
    what's wrong with a little
    destruction?

Quote Originally Posted by Janin View Post
    I didnt expect to received many replies. But seeing Some Members willing to share their thoughts makes me happy.
    One girl, Pm me . she can relate to my story.
    This thread doesn't belong to me anymore, but with everybody else.

Have a good day!
    Don't get offended, I was joking. (I almost never respond seriously in this forum )

OT: Well, if I am reading manga, then anyone should. (how smug was that? :P)

- Always look forward -
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont ever make a mistake of
    trusting Backstabbers.

No

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

im 23 i love anime / manga so what anime is for people of all ages

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ψ Imperator ψ View Post
    No, there is nothing called weird, its just a made up word to describe people who are a little different from the majority

the Majority of people are Ordinary, and it is presumed to be a good thing, however i find it truly boring to be just Ordinary!!, imo people who are a "little" different are usually smarter and more passionate than most, and more aware of the "real world" than others like to think!, We humans did not create this world, we only reshaped it to suit our own desires and needs, the world could have been completely diffetrent in a million different ways if only more people were different!!, so calling this world "real" in my eyes it is a proof that the majority of People have no clue what real means and live their lives in complete ignorance. Afterall we are just evolved monkey's. However since 98% of the world are basically the same, its almost hopeless. I find it unbelievably stupid when people think being different is weird!! - to an alien we are probably weird as hell, to anything not human we're probably the weirdest thing in the World!! lol

"We are but Manifestations of Our own Desires, and Needs. however we are Subject to change, as we are not Constant!, and being different and "Weird" as you say is the very Meaning of our true Nature!!. Natural Selection allows us to Evolve, and we all know Evolution means change and to differ in time, so Ordinary people are not Subject to Evolve, it takes "weird" and different people to truly Change the world!!

you think Einstein was normal, or Gandhi who didnt eat for weaks, or Edison who spent many years in his basement? - No, the Greatest people were different and weird, you should be proud "if" you were one of them!

Regardless, i know this is a little off topic, but you cant truly answer a Question until you explain the meaning of its Orgin!

"Not fitting in this World is only a Sign that you Belong in another"

Dont ever think you are weird when you know you are not!, if you think you need and "want" to change something about your life, then do it!, if not dont feel bad about it, because youre only doing what youre heart desires.

PS: those who criticize my comment are boring and Ordinary
    i like this post becasue it is true everybody expreses them selfs in their oven way

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The doctah......is in

"Show me a sane man, and I will cure him" - Sigmund Freud

Not sure how this relates to the topic but figured I'd share anyways

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

if people say that to u, it only means u are above them not the other way around. i am so sure u will find someone who will love u and anime together...

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm a 26 year old Nigerian Male. Your addiction is somewhat similar to the addiction girls have for Nollywood movies. It's perfectly okay to watch Naruto and other anime, so long as you have the time to get on with life like going to work, hanging out with friends, etc. Do not rush marriage. Agreed you're ripe for marriage, just don't let it reach a stage in life where you have to choose between making important decisions with watching Naruto or other Anime.

Stating the legit truth Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a lie, there is only
    passion. Through passion, I
    gain strength. Through
    strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are
    broken. The Force shall free
    me.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme x Uchiha View Post
    I'm sorry but you're pretty weird.
    This guys always a troll ^

anyways Im 20 and read Manga and my friends know it they dont care yours shouldnt either your alright :D

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's cool I'm still 13 though I haven't told 1 of my friends

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm Female 28, and I’m married :D, I got married at 22, my hubby is a software engineer and I’m a doctor we are busy all the time.
    You can say both of us is a full time otaku hehehe,
    my hubby the one that make me really love watching anime and reading manga, and I don't think it's a problem or a wired thing to do..
    even though we are busy with our own job and not seeing each other much, to me manga and anime make us closer to each other, especially on Thursday when new naruto manga and anime came out ,
    so as a doctor my advice to you is find someone that have the same Hobbies and Interests and you be happy LoL

My eyes alone will defeat Plutonash's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Keep on. Im 20 and not backing away. ,or you would prefer adult entertainment? How old is kishi himself..?

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    LIKE A BOSS!!!!

ha well i am 11 and i LOVE Naruto!!!(by the way i'm a girl)
    even though my mum says that soon I'll stop liking it. but that ain't gonna happen!!!!!!!

Last edited by majanaruto; 02-06-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Personally, I don't think its weird at all. I think that so called NORMAL girls that u were talking about r just straight up weird in the first place and its just something that us guys have to put up with. My ex girl friend NEVER EVER watched anime in her life. Then I got her to sit with me and watch some dragon ball z one day, then I remember walking in the house and seeing her by herself watching dbz which meant that there was no one there to force her to sit and watch it and no one else put in the dvds lol. Then she bacame cooler and was into anime. This was before I watched naruto though and I regret it because I love naruto more than dbz and I know that she will miss out on great anime cause were not together anymore. I think that girls that watch anime and or play video games are more attractive than any other bimbo. That way u can actually be more than a couple but actual bestfriends and don't have to tell your girl that I'm gonna hnag out with my bro or somethin to do guy stuff when I can just do that with someone of the opposite sex... your sexy haha

Served fresh daily
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta

Yes, you're very weird...but it has nothing to do with anime

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

28 hi5

☆ The Holy Noodles☆ Kimchi Noodles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    ◑ω◐.Product exported from
    Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Wang View Post
    Yes, you're very weird...but it has nothing to do with anime
    ^_^

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want to know more of your
    secrets that no one else
    knows.

Of course not. I've watched anime for about 12 years now. There's nothing wrong with that.