Page 4 of 17 « First 1234567814 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: .If a 25 year old Girl still watching Anime, is she weird? ( am I weird ? )

I wouldn't say so, as long as you like your life why change it?

Don't let the feelings/opinions of others guide you, it;s your life and you have to do what you like, if that's watching anime/reading manga, so be it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    I was a crazy kid.

No, that doesn't looks weird to me. But, I suggest you to move on with your life too. You have a lot of time for animes and mangas, so take care for your life first. Watching animesat your age is not weird, but doing nothing, wondering about Naruto, and not working wit your life...looks weird.

Status
    Jun 2012
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...

Hey I'm 32. Who cares when it enjoys you? You're not hurting anyone with it. I don't like all these self-enforced little rules about what is weird and what is normal, especially when it comes to harmless stuff like this.

Status
    Dec 2011
    This user has no status.

Why would age matter when watching anime? If you enjoy watching anime, then you don't have to stop because of something silly as age.
    If someone taunts you with it, just ignore that person. Everyone has his or her own hobbies, watching anime is one of yours, no problem with that.

Status
    Aug 2011
    This user has no status.

I'm 19 years old, Not that interested in Anime anymore but i don't think it's weird if you are still watching it, if you enjoy it keep on doing it.

Status
    Aug 2008
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Janin View Post
    Okay. First of all, I am a girl, 25 years of age.
    I'm watching Anime for more than half of my life now.

The deal is, almost 85 percent of my Female Highschool classmates were married and had children already.
    Me, Here still Thinking, How Naruto will end. Is Sasuke going to die? Bleach is Awesome. so on and so forth.

Most girls of my Age,at least those i knew, Fantasized Celebrity for a Boyfriend.
    Me, All bishounens. ( manga and Anime.)
    First Boyfriend : Heero Yuy. LOL::D

When someone saw me watching Anime the first thing they will tell me..( Ur still watching this ? )
    And that would make me feel like I'm different.

I want to hear from you guys, especially for those NB members aged 23 + and up.

Thank You.
    I have 2 sets of married friends who watch anime together. ages ranging frm 26 to 28. you're not weird.

Animes have the same plot development as regular TV shows, with the only difference being that its animated. Its much better than all that trash TV out there (Jersey shore, Teen mom, Real house wives)

Last edited by Scary Yamato; 01-30-2013 at 02:48 PM.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Do whatever you like. Live your life the way you want to, but don't be lazy. Set goals and achieve them.

Last edited by Valen; 01-30-2013 at 02:50 PM.

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

no you are not wierd

Yolo ist Power
    Status
    Apr 2012
    For the corps!

I want to get married this year. D

OT: No, you are not.

☆ The Holy Noodles☆ Kimchi Noodles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    ◑ω◐.Product exported from
    Asia.

For All of you who answered me with your earnest sincerity. THank you very much.
    I cannot answer yOu one by one..hehe. Im afraid to violate the rules on multiposting Again..
    Really appreciate it. Words of encouragement, Straightforward opinions, mockery , (Im thankful no one insulted me)
    I treated it all the same.

I just wanna clear some misconception about me:

I'm not a Bummer. I'm already contributing to my country's GNI for 7 years now. So dont think, Im only spending my whole time on Anime and stuff.^_^

Now, I really don't regret joining NB. I was really kinda hesitant first.Someone mentioned before that i will get biased opinions because most of you were Anime Lovers like me , But from whom I can get straightforwards opinions other than YOU, NB members who can put yourselves on my shoes.As I said, I cannot ask someone who doesnt even know whose Naruto, Son Goku. in short not even know what An anime is.

I was talking to Brolly earlier this morning ( Seems he Doesnt sleep during Wednesday. )
    He said that maybe , I just wanted to get married too. LOL.
    NO: NO: NO.NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.
    Its not about that.

I'm coming to realized where are my sentiments coming from.

THank YOU once Again. And Have a Blessed week.

Served fresh daily
    Status
    May 2012
    Damn, it feels good to be a
    wangsta

Quote Originally Posted by Janin View Post
    I cannot answer yOu one by one..hehe. Im afraid to violate the rules on multiposting Again..
    Sure you can, the quote choice on the far right is for replying to multiple posts, you don't have to break da rules, yay!!! This is your only free lesson, next time standard charges apply. See how I doos it, below:

Quote Originally Posted by Dred Locz View Post
    no you are not wierd
    Give her some time you might change your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Narutokyuubii View Post
    I want to get married this year. D
    To a real person?

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Aren't we all a little weird?

EMS
    Status
    Nov 2011
    taco.

Just don't be that person who resolves there whole life on it, its good to have a good hobby. Well I see it as a hobby, I'm not 23 but honestly I can see myself still watching Naruto at that age, don't let it get in your way of your career though. I'm 20 turning 21 next month the big 2-1!

Status
    Biatches

I'm 20, and my friends don't mind it that I still read manga and watch anime. Even more so, one of my best friends is 26 and she has never ever had a bf before and she's all obsessed about a cartoon character now but that's what makes her likable to me, she's a lot of fun! though as for myself, I do plan to halt it a little since my current University requires a lot of attention from me and if I stay as obsessed as I am I won't ever make it ^__^ Though I'd recommend you to enjoy it for as long as you can

I also have other friends who enjoy watching it.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Anime is actually much more interesting than 99% of the media and television out there. Of course you are not weird.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Pierce the Heavens!!

Nope, not weird at all. :D
    If it's something you enjoy watching, then don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Anime is way better than most TV shows or movies nowadays, imo.

Last edited by Sabuto Hayashi; 01-30-2013 at 11:07 PM.

Status
    Goodbye yellow brick road

Very odd indeed. Jk.

Status
    This user has no status.

It's really no big deal. People can judge you for whatever you like and don't like, but if they are negative about these kinds of things, I don't know if they should be your friends.

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

I'm 30.
    I love anime.
    I have no kids.
    No wife

Lets do this!!

Status
    Currently in Ancrath.. all alone.. reading all the dusty books
    Jana is the best .-.

im not 25 ... nor am i female....

however i do know that il be watching anime until the day i die... i dont care wat people think.. so wat if im different.. everyone is different in some way

i can also tell u that im 20 and i still play pokemon lol... so wat i dont care do wat u want to do and do wat u enjoy doing... simple as that who cares i will also be playing all the games i love till the day i die

i applaud you for being 25 and still being interested in anime/manga xD

+ rep

You are not wierd

The Clown Who Is A Samurai SamuraiClownSenju's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

I'm 23 I don't feel weird at all. I watch Anime, Read Manga & comic books as well as regular books. They're grown adults older than you and I who dress up like babies.

These bitches love Sosa.
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

No girl! It's completely fine, don't worry bout others. ^^

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

hey i know its kinda off topic, but what is your GIF from for your profile?

Badass Princess Dark Angel Warrior 167's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Haters gonna hate so the
    middle fingers up and proud!

No, its not. I'm under 23 but I can already tell you that I'm gonna be watching anime forever! Hey, even my old teacher's husband still watches anime and they're like in their late 30's early 40's. Also, your not weird your just an individual they're just don't like to be different.

Last edited by Dark Angel Warrior 167; 01-30-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Status
    Jan 2011
    etaf ruoy epacse tonnac uoy!!!

nope..i can assure u i will never stop reading mangas..its an underrated art genre..combining literature with pictures...anime is an animated manga..an animated novel if u want so^^ its not strange. ill never stop watching anime or read mangas^^
    im 21 btw