獏良了 Ryou Bakura

"I don't care. It's better than being enslaved by an evil spirit."

Basic Information

Name: Ryou Bakura
    Nickname:

Clan: Hōzuki Clan
    Bloodtype: AB
    Birthdate: September 2nd

Looks:Ryou Bakura is a pale young-man, with white hair and brown eyes. During the Chuunin Exams Bakura wears a white wool sweater and green undershirt. His usual outfit afterwards consists of a blue opened shirt over a light blue and white horizontally striped t-shirt. His white hair is pointed downwards in various directions and trails half way down his back. He also wears the Millennium Ring on a lace around his neck

Personality: Bakura is wise,and very intelligent. He is very friendly and gets along with almost everyone he has come across in his life. He knows vast knowledge about various jutsu, as well as there strengths and weaknesses. He also knows several special techniques, such as using certain jutsu together to make them stronger.

Village Information

Village Of Birth:
    Village Of Alliance:

Rank/Chakra Information

Ninja Rank: S-class
    Specialty: N/A

Elements:

Lightning Release D-rank
    Fire Release C-rank
    Wind Release D-rank
    Water Release D-Rank
    Earth Release N/A

Summoning: Puffin Genjutsu D-Rank

Your Ninjutsu:

Background Info

Ryou Bakura At the age of 7 witnessed his parents death which caused him to go into shock and lose his memory, and pass out shortlat the boyy later. After awakening he awakens in a liquid from and shortly after regains his normal body A Strange man Witnessed this and began asking the boy question. After coming to the realization that the boy had lost his memory the man had took him in a his own.

A few months later Now 8 Ryou learns that the man is a Ninja from Sunagakure and has been on a mission away from the village , and now must return. He then asks the man if he can come with him and the man agreed. Now a few days later at the gates of Sunagakure,
    Bakura Look ahead anxiously. A few months later, The man Decides to enroll Bakura in the Ninja academy.

Now enrolled into the Ninja academy, Ryou Bakura Begins his studies and began his long road to becoming a shinboi. Two Years late, one day during class Bakura falls asleep and has a dream. But what he dreamed about wasn't like normal dreams he was dreaming about he life before the death of his parents. In Bakura's first dream the dream starts off by him see of silhouette of a man with a young child whom looks like him. In his second dream he sees the same silhouette of a man but this time the man is standing Next to a small puddle of water and he hears a faint voice say "good No try to bring yourself back to a solid form". In his third dream he sees the man again with the child who he believes to be him and then hears the man say "good son now i what you to try performing the Water Transformation jutsu again" he then sees the young boy turn into a puddle of water and then back to his normal self and then heres the man say "Ok son thats enough training for today lets rest up for tomorrow". In his last and final dream he sees the same man but this time he is able to see the man's face along with a women next to him on the ground covered in blood in front of hit feet and finally hears the boy talk the boy says "Dad, Mom are you okay? Please wake up." and then He sees a man and the man say "Your parents are dead brat, I killed them and ill Kill you too!" Then boy then performs the water transformation jutsu so that the man could not harm him.

"Hey Kamina-Sama, can i ask you something?" Said Bakura "Sure what is it Ryou?" Replied Kamina-sama. And so bakura asked "what do you know about People turning into water?" "well while on a mission a couple years ago I met a man by name Roy Hōzuki. He said he was a member of the Hōzuki Clan the, the clan with ability to turn their body into a liquid state." " and I know that your from that clan and have that unique ability to turn into water remember when we first met? you were in your liquid state right before i approached you." said Kamina-sama. then Bakura Asked "So why didn't you tell me?" and so Kamina Told him "Because Roy, Your father... asked me to take care of you" "but when?" asked Bakura "well it was in a dream i had, he had asked me to take care of you and to not tell you about your heritage until you were ready" said Kamina. Then Bakura said "Im going on for some air Ill be back later." "alright just don't stay out to late" said kamina. This was the last they've spoken on the topic. 3 years later, it is now the time of graduation and for the class to be assigned 2 team mates and a jounin sensei. Under his request kamina becomes the jounin in charge of my team and he began his training as genin.

"alright my students meet me at the east training grounds at 5:00 am in three days time." said kamina "Alright" said bakura and co. A day Bakura and his two team mates are seen along with the rest of the gennin talking about various stuff "hey guys why do they want to meet us at the training grounds?" said one kid "who knows?" said another "its probably some kind of training or something" said a girl genin.
    Suddenly Kamina appeared "Its a test" he said "to test your skills... *rest of jounin sensei appear* we your sensei have advised a test to test your skills in battle." "A test?" said bakura "what kind of test?" "we will explain everything when we meet in 2." leaving this faint ee message about Kamina along with the other three sensei dissapear. *2 Days later* "alright we're here wheres kamina-sensei" said Bakura's female teammate. "He said he has to run a quick errand first" said bakura "ugh then when did he make us come at 5am" said bakura's male teammate. "Anyway lets just wait im sure he'll be....." suddendly bakura feels someone touch his shoulder and say "he ello"
    the group turns around to see kamina-sensei standing there. "alright sensei spill it whats with this test" said bakura "settle down, as i said before this is a test to test your abilities on the battle field. I want you three to try and hit me before Noon if even one of you pass the test and if none of you do you all fail and go back to the academs y" Kamina then grab a clock sets it to go off at noon "wait what? if none of us can hit you we have to go back to the academy?!?!?" said the three 'yep now do you person we'll began with i say start" * Kamina closes his eyes Ready... set .. *the three go hides in the bushes* Go!" "Alright heres the plan I want you (male teammate) to go over there and try to distract him for a little while try attacking him then I want you (female teammate) to go around to behind him and also try to hit him ill sneak up a tree and Jump down and hit him while hes blocking you guys When i say "now" i want you both to jump back away from him incase he tries the Substitution jutsu, as it would be bad if i ended up injuring one of you ok so lets start remember your first (male teammate) go." says Bakura "Right." said he teammates * the boy goes out and in to attack kamina then the girl began to sneak up behind him and try to attack him With kamina sensei distracted by blocking those two's attacks i Sneak around to a nearby try climb it with chakra control and then jump from it and then right before hitting I yell "Now!" Kamina sensei grabs the boy and using the substitution jutsu before he gets away so that my attack does not hurt him i use water transformation to turn into my liquid state. Kamina then uses a genjutsu which everyone but me gets caught it i jump back for a little while and then go back to were my teammates where i use the Kai release technique and release the two from the genjutsu. After a few hours our failed attempts to attack him i devise a new plan i began explaining it to my teammates "heres the plan ill use water transformation jutsu and hide within the lake over there What i want you guys to do it to push him back into the lake and leave the rest to me" I give the two all my ninja tools except 1 Kunai and tell them to endlessly throw all the ninja tools they have at him. It works and he backs into the water i then turn my arm to its solid form as he tries to go attack my two teammates who are following after wto make him stay in the lake i turn fully solid and punch him from behind before he notices passing the test with 10 minutes to spare.

A couple months have pasts and the Chuunin exams began.......... now at the prelims Bakura and his teammates began their fights Bakura's match up in the preliminaries was against oyori Kadu. Before the fight started, Kamina asked Bakura to not use his Water transformation jutsu until the final. The match started with oyuri attacking Bakura t=through his hands, and with bakura constantly jumping from left to right avoiding each attack and counter attacking precisely. Wanting to end the match quickly Bakura used Katon great Fireball technique. oyori was killed and Bakura advanced to the next round. Now the Finals Bakura won against a fodder ninja who used katon to try and kill him bakura turned into water and put of the flames then killed the fodder ^_O. after everything had died down he had been promoted to chuunin and began again running missions with his team.

Now At the age of 16 Bakura has been promoted to the rank of jounin and has completed a total of 70 official missions 12 D rank 25 C rank 24 B ranks and 9 A rank along with his teammates he has been training for 2 years with the kazekage's brother and sister Kankuro and temari and has become increasingly powerful. (ill add more into this when i update it in a month the first couple of spoilers killed my creativity for a while)

Other

Pictures:

Theme Song:

Battles:

Won: -
    Lost: -

Template made by Nagatomanic hes awesome ^_^

Thats its cause i dont feel like typing no more dropping kyoka in siggy

Last edited by Kárma; 01-30-2013 at 03:25 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    #SmiteDoe

Re: 獏良了 Ryou Bakura

Nice bio.

Status
    May 2012
    #Pray4Delta

bordes= yuk

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Blowing Fanboys and Idiots
    alike With C4 Karura

I'm not gay, I'm just british....

Status
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!

You gee o m this feels familiar. Looks good

Status
    Dec 2012
    U wot M√64

To be changed Fire : Mastered
    Specialty: katon
    Earth D-rank
    Raiton c-rank
    no summon (went inactive before making thread )

Last edited by Kárma; 02-13-2013 at 03:55 PM.