Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34
  1. #21
    Member KillerMongoose's Avatar
    Status
    KillerMongoose is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    687
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Orochimaru is BOSS!!!! This chapter has made me so happy I am actually having troubles typing this sentence. Orochimaru for life!!!!!
     
         

  2. #22
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerMongoose View Post
    Orochimaru is BOSS!!!! This chapter has made me so happy I am actually having troubles typing this sentence. Orochimaru for life!!!!!
    i cant sleep for nothing now, I should have waited til the morning
     
         

  3. #23
    Member KillerMongoose's Avatar
    Status
    KillerMongoose is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    687
    Location
    Canada
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    i cant sleep for nothing now, I should have waited til the morning
    Exactly! I was all tired, and ready to go to bed, then I read this chapter and now i am completely awake!
     
         

  4. #24
    ☆NR#1 Stalker on NB☆ Aze's Avatar
    Status
    Aze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,606
    Location
    Konoha
    Revz
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oro went super saiyan when he used the reaper mask aswell.
     
         

  5. #25
    Academy Student
    Status
    vanella90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    9
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    S**t, the first I ever heard the OROCHIMARU....it was a done a done deal on the definition of badass lol
     
         

  6. #26
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerMongoose View Post
    Exactly! I was all tired, and ready to go to bed, then I read this chapter and now i am completely awake!
    I'm so tired right now lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Aze View Post
    Oro went super saiyan when he used the reaper mask aswell.
    I wonder if that gave him any power-up?
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member Ero sennin jiraiya's Avatar
    Status
    Ero sennin jiraiya is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,689
    Location
    USA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    Orochimaru is boss, he is the only man that is able to reverse any and everything thrown at him. Not only does he have ALL his jutsu, but now has all 4 Hokages at his disposal. He is the best shinobi in the series and deserves his respect.


    btw he is #1 right now

    that's my BOYYY!!!!
    haha im pretty hyped too man. I see a badass future for the best villain in Naruto.
     
         

  8. #28
    रिवोलुशन Frikid's Avatar
    Status
    Frikid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,574
    Location
    INDIA
    The user is enjoying the
    manga.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i totally agree with op,
    oro is the best villain
     
         

  9. #29
    Death by Hugs! Cowthulhu45's Avatar
    Status
    Cowthulhu45 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    9,459
    Location
    Waiting for you to lower your guard.
    I am an infinite number of
    monkeys, with an infinite
    number of typewriters.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Is there anything orochimaru wont exploit?
     
         

  10. #30
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowthulhu45 View Post
    Is there anything orochimaru wont exploit?
    idk whats left for him to do
     
         

  11. #31
    HATERS GONNA HATE Uchicha Macho's Avatar
    Status
    Uchicha Macho is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    9,082
    Location
    Trinidad and tobago
    I see trolls well with these
    eyes
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i know bro .Orichimaru is a BOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
     
         

  12. #32
    Member xen11's Avatar
    Status
    xen11 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    53
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I agree Oro is awesome

    He's a genius that thinks ahead is ruthless enough to do what needs to be done to survive.
    Prepared for all types of battles up close mid and long range.
    The amount of jutsu a shinobi knows is important it can help him or her survive all types of attack Oro proves that.
    He is also ruthless enough to survive at all cost and is constantly developing all types of jutsu
    Not to mention using his students and assistans to surive Anko, Sasuke, Kabuto.

    Exept for Danzo and his organization and the elders most of Konoha sees the world in terms of good vs bad wich is too simple and not effective to function.
    Danzo must have saved the village many times in secret.
    Orochimaru knows everything is relative there is no good or bad it can all change in a second.
    Given the choice It's better to be the survivor than the martyr and hero.

    Right know I don't think he wants to attack konoha again he probably has some crazy experiments in mind to run on people and advance the cause
    I doubt he can take over Sasuke's body so it's on to the next plan
    but yes Orochimaru is boss
     
         
    Last edited by xen11; 01-30-2013 at 10:14 PM.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Dark Artist's Avatar
    Status
    Dark Artist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,079
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    i really feel sorry for those zetsus he used them for the sacrifice very evil dude lol

    he trolled death once again and got his arms back and bring all the sealed hokages

    he took zetsu body and leave it so the death can open his stomach lol

    he really made death his own *****

    crazy awesome villian
     
         

  14. #34
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    11,012
    Location
    Connecticut
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru is BOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xen11 View Post
    I agree Oro is awesome

    He's a genius that thinks ahead is ruthless enough to do what needs to be done to survive.
    Prepared for all types of battles up close mid and long range.
    The amount of jutsu a shinobi knows is important it can help him or her survive all types of attack Oro proves that.
    He is also ruthless enough to survive at all cost and is constantly developing all types of jutsu
    Not to mention using his students and assistans to surive Anko, Sasuke, Kabuto.

    Exept for Danzo and his organization and the elders most of Konoha sees the world in terms of good vs bad wich is too simple and not effective to function.
    Danzo must have saved the village many times in secret.
    Orochimaru knows everything is relative there is no good or bad it can all change in a second.
    Given the choice It's better to be the survivor than the martyr and hero.

    Right know I don't think he wants to attack konoha again he probably has some crazy experiments in mind to run on people and advance the cause
    I doubt he can take over Sasuke's body so it's on to the next plan
    but yes Orochimaru is boss
    great! thanks for the post man
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •