Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Naruto Manga Chapter 618 Discussion and 619 Predictions

"The Ones Who Know Everything"

Naruto Manga Chapter 618 Discussion and 619 Predictions

Discuss Naruto Chapter 618 here and predict the next chapter, Naruto Chapter 619

START READING HERE @ NARUTOBASE

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
    1 is worst, 5 is best.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 618 Discussion and 619 Predictions

:0

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Um dude, what the hell? This is ridiculous, so the hokages are back and if Orochimaro uses them then they are invincible. What the heck man, Edo Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen and Edo Minato? Dude, hope Madara wrecks everyone.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling Confused...What? o.O

ALMOST BROKE MY HEADPHONES ON THE FINAL PAGE!!!! Please Kishi! let the 1st and 2nd prove just how bada** the Senju's truly are!!!! please!!!! Begging you!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

That was an awesome chapter
    I'd give it
    ★★★★★

It actually felt like the plot was progressing and it has actually left me excited for next week and following chapters.

The First Hokage will probably give us some awesome insight to his and Madara's fight. I have been waiting for this flash back for ages. It will also be good to hear the Senju's side of the story.. as the Uchiha seem to twist things.

The Second Hokage is the Hokage I have been waiting to see more of. It is going to be great hearing why he created EDO Tensei and maybe hearing a background story when telling Sasuke what he wants to know, that shows his S/T ninjutsu.

Hiruzen, I cannot wait to see how he reacts to Oro getting his arms back. I also want to see if he will co-operate with Oro, or if any of the Hokage co-operate for that matter.

As for Minato, this is going to be awesome. Perhaps we can see a Minato VS Naruto fight or maybe a Naruto/Minato combination. Also what about his reaction to Obito becoming bad ?! I think Minato might play a part in Obito becoming good again.

If Oro can get his arms back.. potentially Kurama can get back the rest of its chakra. This would enable probably another huge boost for Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo4 View Post
    Very convenient isn't it? 6 Zetsu= 4 Hokages + 1 vessel for Orochimaru's body swapping technique + 1 bottle of Senju DNA for Sasuke.

Senju DNA = Rinnegan possibly.
    I know the Zetsu's were in Sasuke the whole time, but with Oro there, he will be able to help Sasuke utilize this DNA.

Full powered Oro is back. He is really starting to look like the final villain.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Overall, if the Hokage manage to free themselves from EDO tensei.. bye bye Madara

Last edited by LssJBroly; 01-30-2013 at 07:19 AM.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Cool as a Heart Attack?

Quote Originally Posted by LssJBroly View Post
    I'd give it
    ★★★★★

It actually felt like the plot was progressing and it has actually left me excited for next week and following chapters.

The First Hokage will probably give us some awesome insight to his and Madara's fight. I have been waiting for this flash back for ages. It will also be good to hear the Senju's side of the story.. as the Uchiha seem to twist things.

The Second Hokage is the Hokage I have been waiting to see more of. It is going to be great hearing why he created EDO Tensei and maybe hearing a background story when telling Sasuke what he wants to know, that shows his S/T ninjutsu.

Hiruzen, I cannot wait to see how he reacts to Oro getting his arms back. I also want to see if he will co-operate with Oro, or if any of the Hokage co-operate for that matter.

As for Minato, this is going to be awesome. Perhaps we can see a Minato VS Naruto fight or maybe a Naruto/Minato combination. Also what about his reaction to Obito becoming bad ?! I think Minato might play a part in Obito becoming good again.

If Oro can get his arms back.. potentially Kurama can get back the rest of its chakra. This would enable probably another huge boost for Naruto.

I know the Zetsu's were in Sasuke the whole time, but with Oro there, he will be able to help Sasuke utilize this DNA.

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Overall, if the Hokage manage to free themselves from EDO tensei.. bye bye Madara
    Also If you Look at it from a diffrent Perspective, the 4th will be able to explain wat the Bloody HELL happened the day rin died an how they came to face that Mission that was the Driving force behind Obito cooperation with Madara.. It will shed light on the reason kakashi had to do what he did because if Minato has no idea then kakashi at some point confined to Him telling him why he did wat he Did.

If the 4th has no recollection of such things then we will know that madara tweeked Obito.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Brusky View Post
    Also If you Look at it from a diffrent Perspective, the 4th will be able to explain wat the Bloody HELL happened the day rin died an how they came to face that Mission that was the Driving force behind Obito cooperation with Madara.. It will shed light on the reason kakashi had to do what he did because if Minato has no idea then kakashi at some point confined to Him telling him why he did wat he Did.

If the 4th has no recollection of such things then we will know that madara tweeked Obito.
    Ah yes, I was thinking something like that, however, that will probably be revealed later when Minato and Kakashi and Obito meet again ^_^

Mod on Luffy *****$ Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Girls, best comeback to your
    BF....COMEBACK with a
    sandwich!!

OMFG!!!

EPICness has arrived!!!

Argh, can't say i'm surprised though. Many people including myself predicted that the ones who know everything are the previous hokage. What a drag

But must say the 6 zetsu inside of sasuke was interesting part of the chapter for me
    Overall i give this chapter a 5/5 :D

Just cannot wait for next weeks one , gonna be even more epic!!!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'd give it
    ★★★★★

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

This whole thing was awesome
    loved the little Pixs ahha
    And the point out to the 6 zetsu

Most likely they will release the jutsu -_-

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudfx View Post
    This whole thing was awesome
    loved the little Pixs ahha
    And the point out to the 6 zetsu

Most likely they will release the jutsu -_-
    Thanks man, and oh yeah the 4 Zetsu the Hokage are using .. oh no You have such an awesome point.. but it is such a terrible one

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    time to go off RP hiatus.

I'd give it
    ★★★★★

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

I don't know of anything to say, that you haven't already said.

Ummmm, I reeaaaaally want to know what madara is going to say if hashi shows up on the battlefield

Also......ummm..., dammit broleh

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

I'd give it
    ★★★★★

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Well ... this pretty much summed up exactly what I was thinking! :D

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'd give it
    ★★★★★

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Nice discussion points. I agree. I hope Oro stays around for a while. He was a fun villian.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Within the desolate recesses of the human consciousness
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet I got some weed, bet I got
    some weed, bet she on her
    knees; bet she swallow ****,
    bet she love my swag, bet she
    leave yo ass

I'd give it
    ★★★★★

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

^This. But I still don't think Senju DNA+Uchiha DNA= Rin'negan that would be wack as fck IMO. Kishi gives them all the good shyt.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    ^This. But I still don't think Senju DNA+Uchiha DNA= Rin'negan that would be wack as fck IMO. Kishi gives them all the good shyt.
    Yes it does -__-

Quote Originally Posted by OSIRIS1953 View Post
    Does anyone else see the problem with Orochimaru suddenly having a body made out of 100% Hashirama DNA?
    No go read the chapters again. White zetsu was made from weak hashirama DNA compared to original. Black zetsu was made from weak madara DNA compared to original...

I think everyone is underestimating sasuke. Remember how easily itachi defeated orochimaru when orochimaru was 100%. Sasuke is stronger than itachi now, + he has all of itachi's abilities, so yeah....

Legendary Sannin Resurrected Orochimaru's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'd give it
    ★★★★★

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

I agree with this 100%, purely epic chapter!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'd give it
    ★★★★★

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

every points you made is something i want to see..

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You focus on the trivial and
    lose sight of whats important
    change is impossible in this
    fog of ignorance how can we
    evolve if regulation is all
    we've known

I'd give it
    ★★★★★

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Loving your thinking

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain

I'd give it
    ★★★★★

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

that explains all.
    I think tobirama knows the Edo tensei release seals since he created it.

kishi is a real genius. I never expected things to turn out like this. now I m really 10 Times more excited. I always knew this ore guy knew everything. now that his hands have returned we will get to c the immortal snake's full extent of power.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Priyam Bhowmick View Post
    that explains all.
    I think tobirama knows the Edo tensei release seals since he created it.

kishi is a real genius. I never expected things to turn out like this. now I m really 10 Times more excited. I always knew this ore guy knew everything. now that his hands have returned we will get to c the immortal snake's full extent of power.
    I agree 100% man !

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Also I think their would be a talk between Minato and Sasuke on good and evil and that Sasuke is like Tobi/Obito.

Originally Posted by LssJBroly

Last edited by NARUTOS Rinnegan; 02-01-2013 at 02:16 AM.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

wao i think you should Write your own manga your vision is awesome

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oro is going to use the kages to try and take Sasuke's body