105 7.92%

1,166 87.93%
Page 22 of 32 « First ... 12181920212223242526 ... Last»
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 618 Discussion and 619 Predictions

I have to agree. I would like to see more of tobirama in action. We havent really seen him fight too much. Believe it or not I would also like to hear how hashirama died. We know how the other 3 died but we dont get any backstory on hashirama. I am also wonderin why they had to go to the uchiha shrine. And doesnt the user of edo tensei need the targets dna? Did oro already have it? I know he had the dna of the 1st and the 2nd and possibly the 4th. But what about the 3rd? Also, the revived tenseis have control over their bodies as long as they have their personalities arent sealed like kabuto did with zabuza, haku, and the others. Meaning that if tobirama wanted to negate the contract he can. Plus oro didnt have any tags with him to implant into them to control them. Also, oro would have to allow them to retain their conciousness to tell sasuke what they know.

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    feel the power of uchiha

sasuke will help the leaf village

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Naruto will not only get the second half of Kurama Chakra but also the rest of the Tail Beast Chakra from the Juubi to Mix Beast and Natural Energy to Become the new SO6P and if you don't like that remember the Name of the Manga is Naruto, Not Sasuke,Not Madara nor Orochimaru. Naruto will become the power that Be.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter imo was great. Def a 5/5 because now theres a chance that some epic battles taking place.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke still doesn't know who naruto's dad is.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey guys, I'm new here, and being honest, not so new to the manga or commenting, debating, theorizing about it. Still, I'm a bit rusty since last I posted something was back when Narutoverse was still running. Anyways lets give this a go!

At first i would like to rate this chapter 5/5. Kishi really hit the spot by focusing a whole chapter on Sasuke. I'm no Sasuke fan, but seeing his face more than once sure is satisfying for a change. I suspected there would be some Uzumaki relation towards what Orochimaru was planning, I was more thinking and hoping for a visit to the old Uzumaki ruins, but I guess a mask museum is good enough.

What I find hard to explain is why Orochimaru has chosen the hidden Uchiha underground hall. The stone that lies there sure is important but, without the Rinnegan there isn't much point for Sasuke to be there.

For the Kages, I suspected they would all appear sometime soon. I have to admit, I was expecting the Death God Seal to be broken, but I doubted Orochimaru would get his hands back, and since that did happen then the Kyuubi has received his Yang half. It will be interesting to see what will happen to Kurama and Naruto now, hence the Yang is the Light, the good, the life, and so on. So will Kurama be even happier or will this affect his personality negatively? My other theory is that Kurama, during the years inside Naruto, re-developed his Yang chakra, the reason I think like this is due to the fact Kurama is really powerful at the moment, if he was to receive his other half, then I would expect a powerup that would ridiculously overpower all the other Bjuus, and thats not going to happen. Even if Kurama has the most tails, I still believe it is not the number of tails that verdicts the strength and power.

Anyways, lets focus on current events. I've read a few posts mentioning the 4 Kages joining the war. You see, I really hope that does not happen. As much as I would like to see a Father & Son Super Rasengan (Like in Naruto movie 4, the lost tower) I would really regret seeing the promising next generation getting help from the long past previous generation. In my view the whole point of this manga is to show how one generation surpasses the next. Clearly you can see Konohamaru overtaking Naruto with time. Having said this I believe the 4 Kages will be used as a reference list of past events. I can possibly imagen the Hokages entering the battle, but not to fight, just to watch and support their heirs of the Will of Fire. Maybe Madara and Hashirama have a little talk no Jutsu and both have their souls freed. What ever will happen I sure hope Kishi wont give the Hokages the opportunity to beat the crap out of the Juubi.

Let me know what you think guys, and thanks for reading!

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    not yet... not yet.......

Perfection... Just, Perfection...

My boy Orochimaru is BACK ONCE AGAIN! SIPPIN' HEN MIXED WITH JUICE AND JIN!!! B*TCHES IN! COUPLE LADY FRIENDS, COUNTIN BENJAMINS! Spiny-spin on them twenty-twins, that Mercedes Benz. Dividends made a change of plans! Well, that all depends...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So basically it goes down like this: 2nd Hokage created and knows everything about Edo Tensei, so he frees all of the Hokages and with the 3rd Hokage he beats Orochimaru. 1st Hokage beats Madara. 4th Hokage and Kakashi beat Tobito. Naruto and Sakura defeat Sasuke. Shinobi Alliance defeats Juubi. THE END (of Shippuden)

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't get it. Orochimaru got his arms back? Couldn't he always use his arms after he transferred bodies to that one guy with bluish hair?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

epic to the bone, if i can say it.

But I don't think the 4 kages will join the war.

Hey, after reading some comments, I've been thinking of an impossible scenario too: what if Oro, as the main vilain, with some bad ass controlling edo tensei thing , make Minato kill Sasuke in front of Naruto's eyes. Hahah i will definitely praise Kishi as the god of mangas lol just saying

I give it a 5/5, awesome chapter

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleh

Great chapter and progress. Finally get to see all the Kage in action. This should be Epic, but I dont think they will be able to control them all. I gave the chapter a 4 only took away 1 pt because it was too short.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi Rane View Post
    The kages are back....i'm happy that finally we'll see some serious action because honestly naruto's constant using of kurama chakra, powering up like some super saiyan is really lame! As a ninja he really is not so good, and he will never be a genius or tlented ninja like his father......all the great shinobis of the leaf will join the batlle hopefully and show naruto how it is done!

I agree naruto is not the smartest in the bunch...but 1) he has enormous chakra without Kurama, because he has been using his own chakra to contain and control the 9tails since he was a kid (and yes I know the seal helped) 2) naruto's ability is not just in fighting but in winning people over (remember so6p 2nd son was about Love being the way and Naruto is the fulfillment of that) with determination, guts, love, comraderie etc etc. This has already allowed him to win over the hearts and confidence of thousands of ninja even from other villages who believe in him and who were won over by him through his exploits/missions/ etc. Last I really hope you are right and that as this war reaches its climax we see these 4 great kages show the kid how its done (especially if Minato can pass on the FTG technique to Naruto) and even show the current Kages from all the other villages how to put a super villain like Madara in his place.

Last edited by mjtuvok; 01-30-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Return of the Ring Lord of the Kings's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    RESTORING THE ORDER

Unbelievable!!!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    The real MVP..

I really hope Hashirama/Minato encounter Madara/Obito.. it'll be so f'ing EPIC!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chim-Chim-Cheerio

Awesome chapter. Can't wait till next week.

Next chapter I think it will go back to the war. Kurama will feel energy return and they will wonder what's happening. Also guessing naruto will sense his father or the first.

Future wise I'm sure hashirama will break the spell along w/ the others. I don't see minato escaping it though.

Was also wondering if when hashirama does come back if he can just absorb all his cells/DNA back?!

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder.. how are they gonna stop these 4 kages. the 1st by himself is almost invincible x) together with the other 3 is gonna be interesting.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chim-Chim-Cheerio

On another note was curious why people think oro is much more stronger now? His strongest was against the 3rd and he couldn't even control his reanimations at the time. After the third tool his arms he spent all his time in bed or training kabuto and sasuke! -_- Not hating just going off what I've seen/read.

I don't know what will happen after sasuke and oro go there separate ways
    Sasuke fights for the truth. Oro runs/fights for knowledge.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ok Been a while since I posted but wanted to throw some thoughts out there and see what you all think... If Oro got his arms back and all the knowledge Kabuto had acquired which certainly must include the Sage Snake/Dragon Mode which was awesome, and he got some Senju Dna from the Zetsu clones Doesnt that seem obvious that he will develope into the final villain???? I mean who are we kidding...he has no loyalty to anyone, he has always desired Sauskes body so that he could have the Sharingan. Remember Kabuto knew about Sauske's Ems and was not overly concerned and still felt he could take Sauske out. So whatever method he planned to use now ORO has that knowledge when combined with his vast experience may actually make it possible for him to take over Sauske / absorb him like he did last time but lets just say he succeeds this time. In the end Naruto will have to fight Oro for the sake of saving his friend, you know naruto has always said he would find a way to save his friend. That would be the reason for Naruto fighting Oro for the final battle. Of course when he finally wins then sauske will have to acknowledge Naruto as an equal and they will finally be friends. Just some potential plots to think about. You guys tell me what you think and why. Please dont just answer with a stupid NO, Nah, Nope, No way! put some thought into it please.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I really wonder after sasuke gets his answer what his decision going to be and since orochimaru mentioned something like u are not snake anymore maybe those two would change alliance and go against sasuke. That would be too much and with advance edo tensei at his grasp i doubt sasuke stands a chance against them Oh by the way where is kabuto is he still stuck in itachi's genjutsu.

Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded210 View Post
    Awesome chapter. Can't wait till next week.

Next chapter I think it will go back to the war. Kurama will feel energy return and they will wonder what's happening. Also guessing naruto will sense his father or the first.

Future wise I'm sure hashirama will break the spell along w/ the others. I don't see minato escaping it though.

Was also wondering if when hashirama does come back if he can just absorb all his cells/DNA back?!

Something you may be forgetting is that all the previous Hokages from the second on had lots of forbidden jutsu's stored and passed on to them ....for proof go back to the beginning of naruto (kid version) remember when he broke into the Hokage storage forbidden library place ( i dont know the actual name) where he stole the scroll. This is where he first learned the shadow clone jutsu technique. Anyway my point is that all the hokages from the second on had lots of written records of jutsu's and things only hokages past on to other hokages. For all we know there may have been records passed down from senju clan from before they became a village. My point is they may have all been familar with Edo Tensu jutsu and Death god Reaper etc because maybe it was required that they learn about them...otherwise how did the Fourth Hokage know about it (Death God/Rpr) unless he learned it from the Third. The Third learned about it from the Second. But the second was killed in battle and appointed him to be the next hokage before he left and didnt have a chance to impart all his knowledge soooooo he must have left a book(s) or scrolls for the next Hokage.

I imagine it would be no different from presidents passing on special letters and info packs to other presidents with a seal labeled For President Eyes ONLY... Just saying ....its possible.

Last edited by mjtuvok; 01-30-2013 at 11:36 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    give it a rest, all ready!!

"No, are you crazy, the hokages arent coming back, deal with it Hansom!!!"..

orochimaru appears and with in 4 to 5 chapters:

Oro: "mmh, im bored, you know what?...let me revive the hokages to see whats up whit them?"

OROCHIMARU IS A FU$%ING BADASS!!!

Academy Student
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hey guys I felt i needed to register just to mention this, does anybody remember when Orochimaru said that only the Sannin knew how to break the old Seal that Naruto had? Maybe this is what he meant by that, might be wrong but Ive always wondered what he meant about that. If anyone has any info on this I would appreciate it thanks.

Academy Student
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So what happen to Kishi saying that sealed souls could not be resurrected by the Edo Tensei

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

this was a really shocking chapter but as some of u predicted oro was gonna revive the previous kage and im hoping we see a potential naruto vs minato fight

Hinata's secret lover Kayloblaze's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Having a threeway with Hinata
    and Ino

OMG I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!! I SAID THIS WOULD HAPPEN AND i WAS RIGHT!

5/5? No.